Wee Lassie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Victoriajohn
Victoriajohn
1,136 Followers

But then at Lunch break I was walking back from the ladies, back to my work area, and he cornered me in the corridor. "Well, did you enjoy yourself yesterday?"

I just looked at him and said, "Yes. It was okay."

"And did Max and Don behave themselves?" I felt he must know something, and I didn't reply, I just stood there glaring at him. "They rang me last night, to let me know how you got on. So I was wondering, do you want to tell me again? Did you enjoy yourself with them?" It was obvious he was asking if I liked being fucked, and my face coloured up bright red, I just wanted the ground to open up and swallow me whole. I turned my face, I couldn't look at him, and I couldn't reply. "Hey! I'm talking to you. Who do you think you are? I'm the boss around here, and if I ask you a question my girl, you'll answer or collect your cards."

I was so embarrassed, but I had to comply, I turned slowly back, still blushing, and stammered, "No. I didn't enjoy it."

"Well that's not what they told me. They said you were like a bitch on heat. Max says you cum before he even got his cock into you. I've wondered about you for some time. All this playing the little miss innocent, and being shy when touched, I thought it was an act. Well nothing to say for yourself." I didn't reply, but again he goaded, "Do you want to loose your job?"

I again tried to talk, but it was so difficult, I sniffed my words out almost incoherently, "No. You know I need the money. But it wasn't like that."

"So they're lying?"

"No. Please, I don't want to talk about it."

"Ok, just tell me this, did you fuck them both, Max twice?"

I nodded my head.

"That's not an answer."

"Yes."

"So were they telling the truth, or did they rape you?"

I couldn't explain what happened, and I couldn't say yes, in case he tried to make something of it, so reluctantly, I just said, "No."

"No what? No they weren't telling me the truth. Or no they didn't need to rape you?"

"They didn't rape me."

"And you cum for them?"

Again, I couldn't go into detail, so I just said, "Yes."

I'm sure he would have gone on humiliating me, but the old expression, Saved by the bell, came to my rescue, as the works buzzer rang out around the workshop. I turned, and as I turned, I said, "I'd better go." And with that off I went.

But not before he managed to reach out and pat my bottom, "Ok, but I'll talk to you again later."

And later in the afternoon, near finishing time he again walked through my work area, and as he passed, he quickly said, "You'll need to come back tonight, some time around seven. We've got things to sort out about that photo-shoot you did yesterday."

"Oh. I'm sorry, I can't come tonight."

"Can't! There's no such word as can't. Not if you want to keep working for me. Now don't forget, seven."

All the way home I kept thinking about what he'd said earlier, and the more I thought about it, the more I was convinced, he only wanted me there to repeat the same kind of things that Max and Don had done yesterday. By the time I'd arrived home, I decided that was it. I'd had enough of this situation; I would just pack the job in. Bearing in mind Ken was still out of work and we really needed the wage I was getting, this was not an easy decision. The only saving grace was the £200 I'd already been paid for the poster work, but I knew that wouldn't last long.

When I walked in to the house, Ken asked, "How was it? Did anyone say anything?"

I told him all about what had taken place with Graham, and about what I'd decided to do. We were discussing the for's and against's for ages, when the phone rang.

Ken answered it, and said, "It's Graham." I gestured to Ken to tell him I wasn't here, but even as I gesticulated, he was saying, "She's here; I'll get her for you." Then he held the phone out towards me, and said, "He wants to talk to you."

I reluctantly picked up the phone, "Hello."

"Just a quick call to remind you, seven sharp."

"I'm not coming."

"You know your jobs on the line?"

"I'm quitting, I've had enough."

"You're being silly; we only want you here to give you the five hundred pounds our Max is bringing over. And, of course, to sort out the details about the bonuses. Don't you want the money you've already earned? If you leave me in the lurch like this, you know I've got a lot of influence with all the local business men around here. I'll make sure neither you, nor that husband of yours gets any work in this area again. Nothing to say?"

"I...I don't know. I've got to talk with my Ken about it."

"Well make sure he knows the bottom line is no money and no work for either of you."

As I put the phone down, my mind was going balmy, and Ken asked, "Well how have you left it?"

I then went on to tell him what Graham had threatened about jobs and no money for yesterdays photo shoot, and the reasons he gave for wanting me back at the factory. We talked again, going over it from every angle, but I increasingly got the tone from Ken, that he felt I should go and collect my money. As he said, "After all, it's yours. You've earned it".

During this talk, I tried to explain what had taken place yesterday with Max and Don, but although I could say things like, they both had me. And, it wasn't rape. I couldn't bring myself to go into detail, and explain my reasons for collaborating with them. I made our tea, but neither of us really had the stomach to eat much; and soon it was getting to final decision time.

Ken said, "Well, what's it gonna be?"

"I don't know; tell me what you'd do if you were me."

"I'm not you. And I can't imagine that if it had been me, that malarkey yesterday would have happened. But you've got a job, and without it, we'll be stuck. And yesterday happened, so we can't turn the clocks back. But if what you did yesterday was to earn five hundred quid, that money is better in our pockets then theirs. If, when you get there they try any funny business, just tell them you want your money, and then leave."

So again, with a heavy heart, I set off back to work, but on the way, my mind was running through a vision of what might take place, and it wasn't anything like Ken's idea of get the money and run. In my vision, I knew between Max and Graham, they would do their best to repeat something along the lines of yesterday. But then as thoughts of what Max did yesterday flowed through my head, I could feel my tummy tightening; this was not fear, but the onset of an arousal. But this in itself was frightening, my head knowing my tummy was once again doing things it had no control over.

When I arrived, the Night watchman let me in, and said, "Mr James has told me to expect you. You're doing a bit of overtime or something. You're to go straight up to his Office."

When I got to his Office Max was waiting, and he actually opened the door for me. As I walked inside Graham just smiled and said, "Clever girl."

Max took my coat and told me to sit down; I went and sat on a big old fashioned leather settee against one wall, one of those square armed ones. Then as Graham came and sat beside me, Max handed me a cup of coffee from the machine in the corner of the office.

Graham said, "I hear you were a naughty girl yesterday." I didn't reply, and at that moment, he put his arm around me. I pulled away, but he was so much stronger, and he just pulled me back again. Saying, "What's wrong with you? We've brought you here for a nice friendly chat, and look at you, you're not being very nice."

I balanced my unfinished coffee on the arm of the settee, and as I tried to get to my feet, said, "I want my money. I'm going home."

Max walked across from where he'd been resting his bum on the big desk, and as his hands landed on my shoulders, easing me back to the settee, he said, "You're being silly again. Look we had all this out yesterday. We're not gonna hurt you. Just calm down, and lets talk a little."

Well even if I'd wanted to get back up, which I did, it wasn't possible, Max was more than powerful enough on his own, but with his brother here as well, it was hopeless. Then Graham's arm again wrapped around my back, and he pulled me close up to himself. "Now that's better. We can get cosy."

Max knelt down directly in front of me, and put his hands on my knees.

"No please don't."

"Just relax. You're all tensed up."

I felt the grip around my shoulders tighten, and the hands on my knees began to spread them, not really wide, maybe around six inches or so, just enough for Graham to have access. His free hand touched the inside of my leg around knee height, and then he just gently began to stroke up and down my inner leg. Which obviously lifted the hem of my dress up, exposing my inner thighs. I struggled, but with the strength they had between them, it was futile.

I pleaded, "Please, you know you shouldn't be doing this."

Max said, "Its alright, all we're doing is warming you up, like we did yesterday."

"Please stop."

My words fell on deaf ears, and Graham's fingers began to stroke the gusset of my knickers. All the time they were both making comments about how sexy I was, and how I wanted it really, but I just lay there, unable to get free, and yet not actually screaming or crying out rape.

I guess he'd been fumbling around down there for maybe five minutes, only managing to get his fingers into the edge of my knickers, when he said, "I think it's about time you let me take these knickers down."

"Please don't."

Max pulled me towards him, stopping with my bottom near the edge of the seat. Then as he spread my legs until the backs of them were touching the settee, this lifted my dress up, exposing me almost up to my naval. He said, "There's no point in you struggling. You know what we want, and even if you struggle, you know we'll get it; one way or another. Now just be sensible."

Then he looked across to Graham, "Is she wetting up yet?"

By now, with my knees so wide, Graham's fingers had slipped into a leg hole of my knickers, and he was feverishly working away on my naked flesh. But considering the feelings going on in my tummy, I was surprised at his reply, "I don't know what I'm doing wrong; I thought you said she turned on like flicking a light switch."

"Why? Ain't she there yet?"

"No way, the only wetness down here is sweat; her pussy is tight as hell."

"Ok, I'll work her pussy, you see if you can get her nipples to react."

At that, Max's hands left my knees, and Graham's free hand began to grope my breasts. At this point, only on the outside of my dress. Meanwhile, as soon as Max's hands had left my knees, I pulled my legs close. But he instantly pushed each of his hands in between my knees, slid them down under the tops of each leg, and cupped his open palms under each buttock. Then as he slid me even further forward, my bottom now hanging over the edge of the seat, he said, "Now be a good girl, you know you'll like it once we get you warmed up."

As he removed his hands, he gave the inside of each knee a push, stretching my crotch totally wide open. "Now keep those legs like that."

I didn't attempt to move my legs together, and I felt him pulling with one hand on the gusset of my knickers, and although I couldn't see, I assumed I was completely uncovered. He then began to work his magic fingers, and from that point, I knew all was lost.

I felt Graham loosening the buttons on my dress, and his hand slipping inside my bra. But I put up no resistance, verbal or otherwise. They both worked away for how long I have no idea, but as they changed ends, I didn't attempt to get up or close my legs. Then after a few more minutes, Graham said, "Let's get her naked and take some pictures."

This fired off some kind of bomb in my head, and I panicked. I began to fight and kick, and I was screaming all kinds of abuse. I think I took them by surprise, but although they both backed off touching me, they both kept their hold on me, and there was no way they were going to let me escape. As I could see I wasn't in imminent danger of being stripped and photographed, I lay there, and eventually I calmed down.

Max spoke first, "What was that all about?"

"You're not taking pictures of me in the nude."

"Ok. It was just an idea, no need to blow a fuse. But come on, be fair. Graham here was the one who made it possible for you to earn all this extra money. And he's the only one who hasn't seen you naked."

"And he's not going to."

"Ok, I can see we've touched a nerve, let's just get back to a bit of petting."

"No. I want to go home."

"Well that's not gonna happen unless you stop behaving like a spoilt child. Ok, we'll forget about the pictures, but if we do, you need to chill out a bit." He paused for a few seconds, then added, "So are you gonna let Graham have another cuddle?"

"What do mean cuddle?"

"You know what a cuddle is, like he was doing before you went ballistic."

"No stripping?"

"I said cuddle."

"Ok. But then I go home?"

So Graham re-took his position next to me, and Max again dropped to his knees. As he slid his hands in between my knees and under me as he'd done before, I said, "No. I never said you could start that again."

Max didn't falter in what he was doing, and even though I fought, as he pulled my bottom over the edge of the seat, he said, "The sooner you relax, the soon you'll get home."

But as I gave up my fight, I suddenly realised, he wasn't stopping with just my bottom on the edge. He began to undo the buttons on my dress, starting where Graham had stopped, at my waist. And then once they were undone down to the hem, he wasted no time before reaching up and pulling on the waist of my knickers. "Oh no. Not that. Stop it."

"Grab her hands." So as my hands took hold of Max's wrists, Graham took hold of mine, and plucked them back up and out of the way. And as I wriggled and squirmed, I felt my knickers slipping all the way off my legs, and saw them fly through the air, landing over by the big desk. I kept struggling, as he spread my legs wide, but once they were fully open, he sat still and looked me in the eye, "There's no point in all this struggling, you know I'm gonna get my way. I promised Graham he'd get to see your hairy pussy. Now come on, just relax, and you'll be on your way home in no time."

He slowly released his grip, and I left my legs wide open. "See, that wasn't that hard."

So I lay there, while they both began again; Max working my pussy, and Graham my breasts. But Graham had now taken his arm from around my shoulders, and he'd soon reached behind me and removed my bra. I just sat there. Or to be more accurate, the angle I was pulled down to, it was almost lying down.

It didn't take Max long to get my arousal back to it former level, and as I began to heave my bottom. I hasten to add, not intentionally, it was again my body not doing as my head instructed. But as I say, they picked up on this signal, and as they lay me back along the settee, my arms were removed from the sleeves each side of the dress, and it was slipped off; leaving me totally naked.

The next ten minutes or so, Graham explored every inch of my body, using hands, lips, and tongue; kissing me everywhere. While Max made sure my pussy kept me in a state of semi-consciousness. It was then, that Max loomed his body over mine, and began to kiss me like yesterday, and like yesterday, our tongues danced in each others juices. He was kneeling on the floor to my side, with his fingers still working my pussy. At this point, all feeling of guilt or resistance were long gone from my mind.

The next thing I know is I can feel hands under my knees, and as I felt my legs being pulled wider, Max withdrew his fingers from my pussy. Then I felt it, it had to be Graham, it went in far too easy to be Max. The size was about the same as Don had been yesterday, but his action wasn't so frantic. As he pushed, I heaved, and between us, we fucked each other until he came. It took maybe ten or fifteen minutes, and I had a minor orgasm, but nothing like the ones Max had induced.

As Graham got up, and began to pull up his trousers, Max walked across with two cups of coffee from the machine, and as I sat up, Max handed the second one to me. "There you go. That wasn't so bad was it?"

"I can't believe you did that. You said just a cuddle."

"What do you think Graham? Was she as good as I told you?"

"You kidding? I haven't had a fuck like that for a long time. She's as tight as a drum, and yet she fucks like its going out of fashion."

Then Max looked at me, "See. I told you, you were good. And it worked for you; didn't it?"

I didn't answer, but as I blushed bright red, Graham spoke, "Come on Linder. It's pointless being all coy now. We've both fucked you, so all this little miss innocent is not fooling anybody."

Max added, "He is right you know. You didn't fight it, and we saw you cum. So why not just admit you like cock. After all, hubby isn't here, and the night is yet young."

I didn't respond, but just got to my feet, picked up my knickers, and I started to put them back on. Max asked, "What are you doing?"

"I need the toilet."

As he took the panties from my hand, "Ok, but no need for clothes yet, you haven't seen to my old fella yet."

"But I need to go out to the toilet."

"So? Nobodies gonna see you. The night watchman won't come up here while we're in the office."

So totally naked, I walked out of the office and down the corridor to the toilet.

When I returned, Max picked up one of his two cameras. I held my hand up in front of my breasts, cupping them in an attempt to cover-up, "No. I told you no pictures like this."

"Don't worry, I won't take pictures, I just want to pose you, and pretend, so Graham can see how you look."

I protested, but Max was determined, and as he had said it would be just posing, and no actual pictures, I relented. So I resigned myself to going along with him. Graham chose the poses, and he had me in every conceivable place around his Office. But the first time they posed me, and Max held up his camera, as he pressed the button, the camera flashed.

"I thought you said you were just going to pretend?"

"Don't worry, there's no film in it. The flash goes off automatically."

So reluctantly I carried on posing, and they carried on pretending to take pictures. Or at least; I hoped they were just pretending.

After maybe twenty minutes, Max said, "Ok Graham, you've had your fun, I think it's about time she had another length of my cock. What say you my girl, are you ready for another fuck?"

I didn't directly answer, but as I walked to the settee, I said, "How do you want me?"

"See Graham, I told you she mellows once she gets over her initial shyness. Ok girl, on your back, and you know what to expect, so get them open as wide as you can."

I lay back, and lifted my legs high, and very wide, and waited. Max was in no hurry, and both he and Graham came across together. Graham spoke, "Jesus Max, doesn't that look good."

"It not only looks good, but I'm with what you said before, she's the best fuck in the county. And I should know, there ain't many of em out there, with loose elastic that I haven't tried. Ok girl, are you ready for this."

He was looking directly at me, and I nodded.

"Now come on. Less of the miss coy. I asked are you ready?"

"Yes, come on." He didn't move, he just towered above me with his big fat long cock pointing at my face. I was so confused, I knew I wouldn't get out unless I took him, so I'm ashamed to admit, I said, "Please you know I'm ready. Don't keep me here like this. Come on."

Graham said, "God Max, she's almost begging for it."

He brought his big fat hard cock up to my pussy, and as he pushed, I heaved. "Oh Jesus. Oh god. Oh god."

"Do you want me to ease it out while you take a breath?"

Victoriajohn
Victoriajohn
1,136 Followers