Weekend at Sleepy Creek

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AEPoe
AEPoe
18 Followers

Joseph admired his wife's pussy. Full, mature, with a thick matt of grey pubic hair. I ran is tongue along her inner thighs, bringing them to the point where her legs met her pelvis. He licked up and down the crack between the two, alternating legs. He licked above her pussy, blowing softly on Barbara's clit as he made his way to her taint. The area below Barbara's pussy had sparse grey hairs that ran to the bottom of her ass. Joseph's tongue explored all the spaces between her asshole and pussy.

"Hello, this is Cabin Two," Julie said in a pleasant voice.

"Hey Julie, this is Barb down at the lodge."

"Hey Barb, we are having a great time. "

"I am so glad to hear it," Barbara said, holding back the pleasure in your voice.

Joseph heard the conversation progressing and went in for the kill. He licked his way from his wife's asshole to her throbbing clit, running his tongue along her slit on the way. He flicked her pussy gently and in small circles. Barbara bucked under the feeling.

"I was just calling to check on your dinner plans. Will you all be dinning with us tonight," Barbara could barely keep it together. Her voice was cracking. One hand held the phone while the other had a full handful of Joseph's tee shirt, holding on for dear life. Joseph flicked her clit faster, working in a manner that he knew drove his wife to ecstasy.

"No. We brought some hot dogs and hamburgers, so I think we are just going to fend for ourselves," Julie said, noticing the change in Barbara's voice.

"Ok, fantastic." Joseph had her on the verge of cumming now. "We will see you in the morning for breakfast then," Barbara said, panting now as her orgasm came on.

"Sounds great."

"See you in the morning." Barbara could barely get the words out of her mouth. Julie had to know what was going on, but at that moment she didn't care. She hung up the phone and cam hard onto her husband's face. She pulled harder on Joseph's shirt and convulsed in the chair.

"Oh. Oh. Oh. Oh. Yes. Oh, I'm cumming. Oh yes, I'm cumming."

Joseph gently licked her pussy as she came down from her orgasm. His face was covered in her juices. Barbara sat there, running her fingers through his thin hair now.

"Oh god he make me feel so good, sweetie," she said with a final shake. "I need that so badly." Joseph looked up and smiled.

"Do you think she knew you were getting eaten out?"

"She had to have known, I could barely speak, it felt so good," Barbara said.

"Glad I could help, dear," he said.

Barbara smiled a wicked smile and licked her lips. Joseph's cock was rock hard in his shorts. He wanted badly to just take it out and have her suck him dry, but there was work to be done.

Cabin One

Michael had come inside to wipe the cum off of his chest, stomach and balls and get a fresh beer. He had felt great after jerking off and the sensation of walking around the cabin nude invigorated him. He popped open a second beer and took one of the sandwiches he brought with him out of the fridge. Sitting next to the phone was a small brochure explaining the different amenities offered by the inn keepers. He sat down at the kitchen table, the cool air felt great against his bare cock, as he browsed. Breakfast, dinner on request, cookies, pool, workout room, sauna, access to nature trails, massages.

Massages? They offer Massages here? God I could use a good rub down, he thought

Cabin One

Michael picked up the in-house phone and dialed down to the main lodge. Joseph picked up and Michael informed him that he would not be needing dinner this evening.

"We will see you for breakfast then," Joseph said, he was standing with his back against the counter, facing his Barbara who was still sitting in the desk chair. She spun around when the phone rang and was running her bare feet up and down Joseph's exposed lower legs.

"Absolutely," Michael replied. "I will be there for breakfast." He paused for a beat and then shyly asked about the massage services offered.

"Sure, sure, we offer a variety of massages," Joseph said with excitement in his voice. Across from him, Barbara's eyes lit up.

He explained to Michael that both he and Barbara were certified massage therapists in Swedish, Stress Point, Reflexology, Sports Massage, Deep Tissue and Hot Stone massage.

"What would you recommend for a recently divorced, stressed out, workaholic in his mid 30s?" Michael asked.

"Well, outside of the traditional massages, we also offer a number of more...well...involved massages," Joseph said calming tone. Barbara's bare feet had made their way up his leg and were rubbing Joseph's inner thigh. Her toes were brushing against the zipper of his khaki shorts. She could feel the hardness of his cock, squeezed into his short but aching to get out.

On the other end of the phone, Michael's own cock twitched at the idea of more involved massage. Standing nude in the kitchen, sipping a cold beer and eating a ham and cheese sandwich in the fading sunlight, he pressed Joseph for more information.

"I'll tell you what. When were you thinking about getting the massage?" he asked.

"I like to go for an early morning run, probably shower when I get back, right after that would be best. Around 10 am I guess."

"Perfect. Barbara and I will see you, in your cabin, tomorrow at 10."

Joseph hung up the phone before Michael could say anything else. The sun had set and the cabin was dark. He turned on the light in the living room, which kept most of the kitchen and the entire back porch in the dark. Michael finished his beer and sandwich and went out onto the dark, back porch, he opened the lid of the Jacuzzi and felt the water. Perfect, he thought. Nothing like an evening soak in a hot tub with a few cold beers.

He grabbed a few more beers from the fridge, turned all the lights off inside, walked to the porch and slide his nude body into the warm tub, cloaked in total darkness.

Michael drank and enjoyed the contrast of the cool night air and the warm hot tub water. He knew the relaxing jets and the alcohol would provide for a great sleep tonight and he was eager to start the next day with a run through the forest.

Main Lodge

"Sounds like we may have a little fun tomorrow morning," Joseph said. His cock was hard and he felt the precum dripping already as his wife worked her feet deep into his khaki-covered crotch.

"Mmm, what kind?"

"He doesn't know yet, but sounds like he is in need of one of our special massages," Joseph said. The teasing was too much for him now. He moved his wife's feet away and unbuttoned his shorts. When he slides them down his hard cock, six inches and thick sprang to attention. "Hopefully something kinky that involves both of us."

Barbara delighted at the sight of her husband's cock. She wheeled the chair toward him and fondled his cock with her hands, gently sliding each hand from under his balls, up the shaft and off the head. Joseph looked down watching her magic. Barbara leaned in and in one, slow, smooth licked, slide her tongue from the base of his balls, up his shaft to the head, where she flicked the underside several times. She grabbed the base of her cock with her right hand and stroked it. Her left had slide after and found

Joseph's ass.

She opened wide and took all of him into her waiting mouth, sliding her mouth and hand up and down his thick dick in a slow rhythm. Her left had probed Joseph's ass until she found his hole.

She slid one finger in gently, sending into extreme pleasure. She fastened her pace, sucking and stroking fast. Joseph lovingly grabbed the back of her head and guided his cock in and out of his wife's mouth.

"I love sucking your big, hard cock," she said with a mouthful, as she starred up at her husband's authoritative glare.

Still standing, Joseph worked his hips back and forth. Each movement forward brought his cock deeper into his wife's mouth. Each movement backward brought her finger deeper into his accepting asshole.

"I love when you finger my ass," Joseph said in a panting tone. "I love it more when it more when you eat my ass."

Barbara looked up and smiled a smile full of her husband's cock. She pulled the chair away from the counter just a bit and spun her husband around, his ass now poised directly in front of her face as she still sat in the chair. Joseph bent over the front counter of the lodge, his upper chest resting on the counter top. With her husband in the new position, Barbara slide the chair forward and gently kissed her husband's ass checks.

She again slid her finger into his ass, working it in and out slowly. After a few strokes, she pried open his asshole and slide her tongue inside, licking the rim first. Slow and gently in small strokes. Joseph jumped in ecstasy. Barbara worked her tongue in counter-clockwise circles for several minutes before burying her tongue deep into his hole. She fucked his ass slow and deep with her wet tongue and could feel Joseph rocking with each insertion.

After several minutes, Barbara reached around with her right hand and found Joseph's hard cock. She began to stroke him in the same rhythm as her tongue thrusts into his asshole. He moaned and groaned loudly. She knew he wouldn't last long.

She was tongue fucking him fast now, sliding her wet mouth in and out of his throbbing hole. Her hand was jerking his cock as fast as her muscles would let her. Joseph was moaning and railing in pleasure.

"Ahh, ahhh, ahhh," he said with a shiver as his load exploded out of his cock and onto the papers and booklets located under the front counter.

Barbara slowly stroked his cock until every drop of cum had been evacuated, licking his asshole in small circles still.

Joseph leaned against the counter, totally spent.

Cabin Two

It was dark by the time Julie and Richard had finished their dinner. As usual Richard had overcooked the hamburgers, but Julie had gotten used to eating well-done meat in the 30 years they had been married.

Julie was cleaning up the dishes, placing the plates and cups in the sink. She wasn't going to wash them tonight, perhaps in the morning. I am on vacation for goodness sake, she thought.

Richard had finished cleaning the grill helping with the clean-up.

"Hope the burgers weren't too well-done for you," he said with a smile.

Julie laughed and told her husband they were fine.

"So what do you want to do for the rest of the night?"

"I am looking forward to just relaxing, to be honest with you. No work to worry about. No dishes to be done or breakfast to be made," she said. "I do need to get myself cleaned up at some point."

She smiled at him.

He blushed slightly and smiled back.

"You? What about me? I am the one who was covered in his own cum."

"I got most of it for you, didn't I?" Julie said with a lick of her lips.

"You sure did and there is more where that came from."

"You promise?"

Julie stood at the sink, her back to her husband as she finished stacking the dirty dishes in the sink. Richard starred at his wife's ass, clad in just a thin, white pair of panties. He walked up from behind her and embraced her, his semi-hard cock, covered by a thin layer of mesh, rubbing against her panty-covered ass. He ran his hands up her thighs, over her stomach, under her tank top and to her voluptuous breasts. She cocked her head sides and they kissed deeply, each of their tongues exploring the others mouth.

Richard's cock hardened as they kissed and Julie felt it against her ass.

"You know, that shower in there is just big enough for the both of us," she said. "Since we both are covered in cum, maybe we could share."

Richard didn't say a word, he slide his hands down to Julie's panties and slowly slide them down, exposing her thick, dark red bush. She stepped out of them and left them sitting on the kitchen floor as they made their way to the bedroom. Halfway down the hall to the room, Richard dropped his shorts and his now hard cock, sprung out. Julie had removed her tank top and playfully flung it bag to Richard. He marveled at the way her large breasts bounced with each step.

In the bathroom, the kissed deeply and explored each other's bodies with their hands as the water warmed up. Julie ran her manicured fingers up and down Richard's back and he took big handfuls of her full ass cheeks. In their tight embrace his cock rubbed against Julie's soft bush and it felt wonderful.

They stepped inside the shower and resumed deep kissing under the warm water shooting down at them. Richard had slide two fingers into his wife's pussy, she was wet and ready to go. He had wanted to fuck her so badly earlier in the day, sitting there, jerking off and watching her finger herself. Julie reached down and massaged his full balls and fondled his cock. He was rock hard and she wanted him inside of her desperately.

He spun her around so Julie's back was to him now. Richard grabbed the soap and erotically lathered his wife's body, not missing a single inch of her mature figure. Halfway through, she turned and they kissed deeply again, Richard being sure to wash every inch of her large breasts. He stepped back and stroked his cock as he watched her rinse off. Julie was fascinating by the sight of his masturbation.

"Save some of that for me," she said, gazing at his cock. "It's my turn to wash you now."

Richard pulled her closed and kissed her deeply again, his throbbing cock rubbing her wet pussy hair. He was more turned on then he could recall being in years. He moved in close and whispered into his wife's ear.

"Maybe we can try that thing we have been talking about," he said in an innocent, oh please, please can we tone.

"Ok," Julie said softly. I am so wet right now I will do anything for you my dear."

Richard carefully kneeled down on the shower floor and opened his wife's legs slightly. He licked her inner thighs and went higher, finding her clit. Julie braced herself against the wet walls at the feeling of her husband hitting all the right spots on her clit. Julie cam very hard from oral sex and after several minutes of licking was near climax. He pulled away and laid on the shower floor, his hard cock at attention directly below his wife's throbbing pussy. She was in perfect position to lower herself on to him and ride him in ecstasy, but that isn't want his fantasy was.

"Are you ready," she said in a panting tone.

"Oh yes, please, Julie. I am ready." He again began to stroke his cock slowly under her heaving body.

It trickled out at first, just a few drops of piss falling onto her husband's hard cock. But then it streamed out like a fire hose, a torrent of piss onto his cock and balls as Richard stroked faster and faster. Julie looked down at him and her husband seemed to be enjoying every drop of her piss.

The two had a good, but quite conservative sex life for most of their marriage. After their youngest child left home for college and they found themselves with an empty nest, they found themselves experimenting more often. More nudity at home, much more oral sex, some anal sex, blindfolds, sex toys, sexy lingerie. Richard had asked her to piss on him several months earlier but Julie resisted, unsure if she could go through with it.

But now, still turned on from the afternoon masturbation session and reinvigorated by the tongue lashing she had just gotten, she watched with pleasure as her husband stroked his cock under her stream of piss. Richard was still stroking when she had finished. The shower water was slowly washing the remaining pee off of him but he had passion in his eyes. He stood up and kissed her deeply.

"That was so hot, thank you, dear."

"I am so wet, Richard. Fuck me please."

They both rinsed off again and shut the shower off. Drunk with hormones, they stumbled out of the bathroom and into the bedroom, still soaking wet from the shower. Julie climbed onto the bed on all fours, her legs spread wide giving her husband a great view of everything she had to offer.

He playfully rubbed his hard, wet cock over her ass checks and pressed it lightly against her dripping wet sex. He pulled it away and buried his tongue into her pussy, flicking her clit from behind. Julie shook in ecstasy. Richard knew her spots and after just a few minutes of doggy-style pussy licking had his wife ready to climax. Julie's toes curled and she pulled hard on the wooden hard board at the front of the bed as she came.

"Oh, Richard, I'm cumming. Oh fuck me, I'm cumming."

Before she could get the last syllable out he had entered her still contracting pussy. He went in fast and deep, grabbing her wide hips and fucking her wildly.

"Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me, fuck me," Julie yelled with each pump.

Richard was grunting behind his wife. She was pulling the headboard again and it was slamming against the wall so hard Richard thought it was going to break off. He was fucking her as hard and as fast as he could and was ready to cum.

"I am going to cum, baby."

"In my mouth," she said.

He quickly pulled his cock out and moved to the head of the bed where her waiting mouth was open.

"Oh...Ahh, oh, yes," he yelled as his wife took his entire cock into his mouth and took his load. Julie stroked his cock gently as the cum ran down her throat. She sucked him for a few seconds, even after his body went limp. When he was positive she got every drop he plopped onto the bed next to her.

They kissed deeply again, slipped under the blankets and drifted off to a much-needed slumber.

AEPoe
AEPoe
18 Followers
12