Weekend Getaway

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Help me get the dildo into my cunt, Sir."

"How should I do that?" he asked He wanted her to beg him to stretch out her cunt.

"Could you lube it, or something, Sir? That might help. But it's so big, Sir. I don't know if it will fit." she told him. Nearly sobbing from frustration and disappointment.

"Would you like me to stretch your pussy, pet?" He asked

"Yes, Sir"

"Yes, Sir, WHAT Pet?"

"Yes, Sir, will you please stretch out my pussy so I can fit the dildo in there, Sir"

"Beg me, and I'll think about it"

"Please, Sir. Please stretch me out, Sir. Stretch out my pussy so I can cum, Sir. Please, please"

"Since you asked so nicely, I will help you."

With one finger, he started to rub her hole. Around and around. Barely slipping the finger inside. Rebecka was writhing, trying to force herself down on his finger, to get it inside her.

"Now remember, I won't make you cum. You have to do that yourself. If I feel like you are going to cum, I will stop and you will be punished. Do you understand me?"

"Yes, yes I understand, Sir" she panted. She would have agreed to anything at that point, just to get some release.

"Good girl," he told her, as he rammed one finger into her.

"Oh Gods, Sir" she cried out

He stopped immediately.

"What... why did you stop, Sir,?" she sobbed

"First of all, pet, you don't have permission to speak, unless spoke to, I thought that was clear. Shall I get the gag again?"

"No, Sir. I'm sorry, Sir"

"Second of all, how dare you call out anyone's name but mine. I am your Master. Do not call out for God, or anyone else. Clear?"

I am sorry, Sir. I didn't mean... I'm sorry." She began to cry. She had upset him, and it bothered her.

Of course, she couldn't see, through the blindfold, that he was grinning, and not upset at all.

"Shall we try this one more time, or is this weekend over now?

"Please, Sir. Please try to stretch out my pussy again. I need you to help me. Please make me large enough to take that dildo, Sir. I'm so sorry, Sir. Please!!!"

Satisfied with her sincerity, he slipped 2 fingers into her, twisting and ramming.

"Do you like that, pet?" he questioned

"Yes, Sir"

"What do you want?"

"More, please, Sir"

"More what, please?"

"More fingers, Sir. Stretch me, Sir. Hurt me, Sir!"

That was what he wanted to hear. He folded up his hand, and rammed his whole hand into her cunt. He watched her face as she bit her lip, struggling not to cry out in pleasure and pain.

She began to pant. She skin glistened with sweat. He could tell, she was ready to cum, as he pumped his hand in and out of her pussy.

Slowly, he slid his hand out, wiping her juices on her face.

"Do you want to try, one more time, pet?" he asked her

"Y- yes, Sir. Please, Sir. I'm so close. Please let me cum, Sir"

"Same rules, and this is your last chance. 60 seconds. Ready?" He placed the dildo in her hands "Go"

She struggled still, but managed to get the head in, in about fifteen seconds. She started pumping away. Trying to get deeper.

"30 seconds, pet"

Biting her lip again to keep from crying out, she jammed the dildo deeper

"45 seconds, pet. Cum. Cum for me. Make as much noise as you want. Let me hear you and see you cum" he told her

That was all it took. She fell over the edge, into orgasm, grunting and gasping and panting. Pumping as hard as she could. Fucking herself with the largest dildo she's ever felt.

"Five, four, three, two, give me that," he said, pulling the dildo out of her cunt. She was too exhausted to complain.

He gave her a few minutes to regain her composure, then asked "Are you hungry, pet? Would you like some dinner?"

It wasn't until he asked, that she realized how hungry she really was. She had had a sandwich on the road, but nothing since, and she knew she's been there for several hours. "Yes, Sir. Thank you."

"Come over here, to the table, pet" he commanded.

Her knees were still a bit weak and she shuffled across the room, reaching for chair.

"No, pets do not sit at the table. On the floor. I brought you a pillow."

"Thank you for the pillow, Sir. You are kind." She replied as she eased herself to the floor, searching for the pillow.

Once she was seated, he told her to open wide. Not knowing what to expect, other than a slap for disobeying, she did as she was told.

He fed her a delicious bite of pasta. "While you eat, I will allow you to speak freely, pet, so long as you do it respectfully. You may talk about anything you would like. You may even ask me questions, though I can decline to answer them, and you will not ask again. Do you understand? Do you like that idea?"

"Yes, Sir. That is very kind of you. Thank you, Sir"

"What are your thoughts about what has happened so far tonight, pet? Are you happy you decided to meet me?" he asked.

"I am, Sir. I was scared at first, and a little bit angry when you kept leaving me, but I understand why you did, why you had to. I'm ok with it now, Sir. May I have another bite, please?"

"You may. Thank you for being honest with me. Do you now understand that it is not about what you want, but what pleases me?"

"Yes, Sir. I want to please you. It would make me happy to please you, Sir."

"I am glad to hear you say that, pet"

"Sir, will you take the blindfold off, please? I want to see you. I want to look at your face, see into your eyes."

"No, pet. You have not earned the privilege to look at me yet. If you continue to please me as you are, and continue to learn, perhaps, if we meet again, I may let you look at me as I put the blindfold on you."

She smiled. "Another bite please, Sir. This is the best carbonara I have had in a longtime. It's even better than mine, and I don't say that often."

He offered her a bite. "You cook, do you? I didn't know that, pet. We may have to work that into a future session... if there is one."

She smiled wider. It pleased her to hear he was already thinking about meeting her again.

"Last bite, pet. Then back to work."

She savored the flavors in that last bite. Part of her was eager to get back to playing, but part of her was enjoying just talking with him.

"Come sit on the edge of the bed. I still have surprises in store for you."

Quickly, she made her way back to the bed and sat on the edge.

"Lay down."

He began playing with her right nipple. It felt really good to her. She enjoyed having her breasts played with. She always had.

He began pinching and twisting it. When he moved to her left nipple, she suddenly realized that he had put a clamp on her nipple. She knew he was preparing to do the same to the other one, too. She felt her cunt get wet at the thought.

Pinching and twisting again he clamped the other nipple as well.

"On your knees, pet. I've had your mouth, now it's time for another hole. How do those clamps feel, by the way?"

"They feel good, Sir. Thank you" she told him, as she began to roll over. It was not easy to do, since her wrists were still bound.

"Relax for a minute. I have one more thing. Spread your legs a little bit wider for me. Oh yes, that plug looks so nice in your ass. Are you ready for me to take it out yet, or are you enjoying it?"

"Sir, if it would please you, you may remove it" she answered. She figured it was the most subtle way she could ask for him to remove it.

She heard him moving around at the foot of the bed, and decided that he wasn't going to take it out for her, after all.

"You chose center before pet, so your choices now are left or right. Which will it be?"

"Left, Sir?" she answered him with a question

Then he pulled out the butt plug.

Suddenly, she felt him start rubbing her cunt and her clit. She nearly moaned, it felt so good. He pinched her clit and she almost yelped. Then, both hands were gently rubbing on her back.

"How about that, pet. How does that clamp feel?" He'd clamped her clit as well.

"It uh feels good, Sir" she said, hesitantly.

"Good? Just good? Well, that's not right. What would make it feel better, more weight, or more pressure?"

"I don't know, Sir. I've never felt this before. I've never used clamps before."

"Well then, let's try both, Shall we?" He said, with a chuckle. Up on your hands and knees, as best as you can with your hands like that. I know it's uncomfortable, but that's how it needs to be, because that's how I like you. Now, more weight and more pressure. OK."

As she pushed herself up more, the clamps on her nipples began to pull. Apparently he had a weighted chain between them. She was balancing on the line between pleasure and pain. She liked it.

"Let's make this feel better now," he told her. She could feel him doing something to the clit clamp. When he moved his hands, the pain was intense. Her clit was being squeezed and pulled and she could do nothing about it. "There now, how's that?"

"Wonderful" she squeaked out, afraid to tell him it hurt, because she was afraid he might stop, and she didn't want any of it to stop. "Sir" she added, almost as an afterthought.

"We can't let these babies feel left out, not can we?" he asked, as he grabbed the nipple chain and hooked more weights to it as well.

"I'm sorry, pet, I got distracted. Which did you chose, left or right?"

"Left, Sir"

"I don't often do this, and you should never expect this again, but I am going to give you one more chance. Are you sure you want left?" He asked

"Yes, Sir. Left is fine"

She felt cold, lube being poured on her ass. Remembering the size of the dildo she had fucked herself with earlier, she tensed up in fear.

"Relax, pet. That was the largest toy I own."

She tried to relax some, but it was very hard. She knew he was going to do something to her ass, and she'd already had the butt plug in for so long, she worried what could be next.

Slowly he began to slide one finger in and out of her ass, making sure the lube was spread everywhere.

"How does that feel, pet. Enough lube?"

"I don't know, Sir. I've never had my ass played with. I don't know what is enough, or what to expect, Sir."

"You'll beg for more, before I'm finished with you"

He slipped another finger in her ass, wiggling them around, sliding them in and out. Then he slowly slipped them both out of her ass. She pushed back towards him. He pressed the dildo to her tight pucker, as she pushed back harder trying to push it into her ass, thinking it was still his fingers. With gentle, even pressure, he pushed back with the dildo. Her hole opened, as it slipped in, past the resistance.

"You like that, don't you, pet?"

"Yes, Sir. I do. I hate to admit it, but I do."

"What do you want now?"

"More, Sir. I want more."

Painfully slowly, he began to slide the dildo deeper into her ass, then back out again, almost pulling it out completely. In and out, slowly, he fucked her ass.

Rebecka let out a whimper.

He smacked her ass at the same time as he pulled the dildo out of her ass.

"Did I tell you that you could make a sound?"

"No, Sir. I am sorry." she panted. "It felt good, Sir. I wanted more."

"You what? "

"I wanted more, Sir. I know I shouldn't, but I do. I am sorry. It's not about what I want. I know that and I am sorry."

"Beg. Beg me for more. Prove to me that I shouldn't punish you, but reward you."

"Yes, Sir. Please, Sir. Please fuck my ass. It felt so good. I want more. Deeper, Harder, Faster, MORE, Sir. Let me show you what a good pet I am. Fuck my ass, Sir. Fuck me, PLEASE!!" she pleaded.

He rubbed more lube on her ass. "Take it, pet. Push it into you. You did it before. Show me you can do it again. Show me how willing you are."

"Thank you, Sir. Yes, fuck my ass, Sir" she cried, pushing back, this time on to his cock. "Fill my ass, Sir."

She had no idea that he indeed would fill her ass, with his cock.

She pushed back again, and he rammed into her. "Make all the noise you want, pet. You have my permission. But do not cum."

He began pounding her ass. Ramming his cock deep into her no longer virgin hole. The clit clamp swing wildly with the motion. The nipple clamps, too. The pain and the pleasure were unbearable.

He grabbed her hips. Forcing himself deeper and deeper, as he came in her ass. She was so tight, he couldn't help it. She felt so good. Just right.

She collapsed in a puddle on the bed, he on top of her.

After a couple of minutes he asked "Would you like a cigarette?"

"Please, Sir. May I?"

He placed a cigarette to her lips and lit it for her.

"I told you that you would beg me to fuck your ass, didn't I?"

"You did, Sir. I am sorry that I doubted you. It will not happen again, Sir"

They laid in silence as she finished her cigarette.

When she was finished, he said "I've taken your mouth, and I've taken your ass. Your nipples and your clit are mine"

"My pet, I promised you I would not hurt you. I am sorry, but this will hurt. There is no way to avoid it. It hurts me to cause you pain. You may cry out if you need to. You have my permission. Are you ready?"

She had no idea what he was going to do, and she was scared. "Yes, Sir. But, what are you going to do to me? I know you don't have to answer that, but I had to ask."

Gently, he rolled her onto her back and spread her legs. Pinching the clit clamp open, she knew. As the blood rushed back to her clit, she cried out. It did hurt, and it wasn't a good hurt... or was it.

Her cry turned into a sigh as he leaned down and began to lick and kiss her clit. Trying to ease the pain.

"You've chosen center, and you've chosen left. All that's left, is right" he told her. This, my pet, is right. And he slid his cock into to her. "You have pleased me more than you know, pet. I am so proud of you. The blindfold must remain on, but otherwise, you are free to do as you wish. This is your reward.

Pet slid her cuffed wrists over his head, and pulled him down to her. She whispered into his ear "Fuck me, Sir. Fuck me and own my cunt like you own the rest of me, Sir."

Unable to resist her, he did just that. Setting a fast pace he drove himself into her. Into her core. "Deeper, harder, faster, MORE" she cried out again and again. I need to cum, Sir. Cum with me, please. Come with me and cum in me, sir. Own me. I am yours!!!"

With that, they came together, in a powerful orgasm, like they had never experienced before.

Satiated and exhausted, they fell asleep, his cock still in her cunt.

Sunlight burned through the curtains, waking her up. It took a moment for her to orient herself, and remember where she was. Then she noticed that she was alone. The blindfold was off, her arms were free, she was no longer chained to the bed. A profound sadness came over her.

Looking around the room, she saw her suitcase and purse. On top of them, was a note.

She sat down on the bed to read it.

"My pet, I am so proud of you. You pleased me very much. I am sorry to leave you like this, but you looked so peaceful, I hated to wake you. I had an early flight to catch.

I left you a present, to remember me by.

I'll be in Seattle the 23-35 of next month at the airport hotel. You know how to find me. See you there?!?"

She opened her suitcase, and found a large, fist shaped dildo. As she turned it over in her hands, she realized that this was what she had fucked herself with the night before.

"Looks like I'm going to Seattle" she said to herself, dreamily.

12