All Comments on 'Weekend Getaway'

by seanha

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
mannydcampmannydcampalmost 20 years ago
Too easy

Nice story but not enough buildup. Way to easy for a couples first time

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Too easy.

Agree with mannydcamp.

A good fun story (and none the worse for that) but having her get involved with 3 different guys on her first experience diluted things a bit.

Better to have a will she / won't she build up in the hotel with the businessman (again the proposition in the lift was a bit sudden) and enjoy her seduction.

Just my opinion - keep writing.

CM

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
O. K. but...

The storyline is pretty good but the narration needs work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Just another wimp male story

The title says it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Wife' s annoying dialogue

Pretty well written, but the wife's frequent putdowns of her husband left me cold and disgusted.

I figure that they stay together for the kid's sake because I certainly didn't sense any caring from his wife, and eventually hubby picked up on that. At least hubby cared enough suggest the trip, and take care of the bills as well as keeping track of her for safety's sake while giving her leave to enjoy herself.

I doubt that he felt much like having her around after the last night's scene though.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
ANOTHER WIMPY HUBBY

HE NEEDS TO KICK HER ASS OUT ON THE STREET AND DIVORCE HER. THEY PROBUBLY ALL HAVE AIDS NOW. AND THEY WILL ALL BURN IN HELL

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
She got what she wanted

She got what she wanted - to fuck several guys. She really didn't care for her husband. He fucks her for an hour then she puts him down. What a bitch!

If I was him, I would leave her to the big dicked guy and go find a nice woman to fuck, one that actually wanted me. She sounds like a selfish woman who doesn't really love the man who would do anything for her.

LickideesplitLickideesplitabout 8 years ago
If Ya Gotta Have Narration ...

At least the narration did summarize, in the author's words, what the characters said. Could be worse. Could be a lot better (by letting the actors actually talk for themselves!)

Please re-read your material (perhaps on paper, while holding a sharpened red pencil!). Also needs a little more work on Sweetie's transition to HotWife!

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago

Nothing more than another tired cuck and whore story. Worse than most of those.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous