Weekend in LA Day 2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you ready for me to fuck you now?" I ask. You lay there wondering how you could reach an orgasm that way. "What all have I done today?" you ask yourself. "A woman went down on me and I liked it,.Mike tied me to a table and beat me and I loved it, I can't wait for him to fuck me up the ass. What the hell type of slut have I become?"

"Are you ready?" I ask again.

"Yes, you whisper." "Do you want to safeword instead?" "No, you whimper I'm yours to use." I get behind you your ass almost glows. It's so warm. I move my dick towards you slowly separating your cheeks. My hands reach around to your pussy. It is soaking wet. I move my cock into your pussy. It glides in so easily I feel moisture spray against my thighs as I probe you. You gasp as I enter. This feels so good, I don't want to stop. I bang away at your pussy. My adrenaline pumping from spanking you I brutally bang away at your pussy over and over mercilessly and uncontrollably fucking you. You try to rock back into me but the ropes hold you down. Your body is covered in sweat. You moan loudly panting. "Tell me you want it!" I shout. "FUCK ME, OH GOD FUCK ME HARDER YES, YES FUCK YOUR SLUT!"

I orgasm, filling your pussy. My knees buckle I grab the table to hold myself up unable to catch my breath. Sweat pours off my body. My mouth is dry. I'm exhausted. I notice the room is a golden color from the sunset. I look over at the clock it's 8:32 p.m. I reach for the phone and order room service for us.

"Aren't you going to untie me? You ask. "Not just yet. I'm not ready." "Untie me!" I click the channels on the TV. "UNTIE ME, DAMNIT!" " Now, now. I think someone needs to be fucked again." I grab the dildo off the bed and start to tease your clit. I can't believe how quickly you start to moan. I slide the dildo in you. You moan loudly. I work the dildo in and out of you. "Oh my god" you yell "Fuck me you horny bastard fuck me oh god please don't stop!" There's a knock at the door. "Don't stop, please don't stop!" I continue working your clit, the dildo slamming your pussy. My fist ramming into you with each thrust." Over and over the waiter is banging at the door. You cum violently, I swear I can see your heart beat through your back. I leave the dildo in you and answer the door. You want to yell but you can't catch your breath.

The waiter pushes the cart into the room. He continues to stare at you. "Lovely isn't she" I say as I walk over to you. "Yyess sir," the boy stutters. "She's very precious to me. I love to show her off. I bet you wish you could fuck her." "Yes Sir!" I play with the dildo slightly until you moan softly. "Too bad she's mine. You can go now." The boy leaves backing out staring at you. I can see him bulging in his pants. I laugh as he shuts the door.

"Should I have let him fuck you?" "No, thank you sir" "Good you are learning" I reach around and untie you rubbing your wrist and ankles where the ropes had been. I lay you on the bed and undo your corset. There are still red marks where the corset held you so tightly. I massage your back and feed you from the cart. You whole body relaxes, melting with my touch. Your pussy still buzzing, your ass still throbbing. I massage your entire body for hours. I look over at the clock. It's 10:00. "Well are you ready to be fucked up the ass?" The words make you tingle again. This time with great excitement. You spring up and stare straight into my eyes. "Yes, I want you to fuck me. Please!" You turn around and wiggle your ass at me. "Or would you prefer to fuck me on the table?" You run over to the table and resume the position you were just in.

"On the floor I think" You quickly move to the floor. Ass high head down. Since this is your first time, I get out the KY jelly. I give it to you. "Rub this on my cock." You take my cock in your mouth making it wet. "I want to feel it all you say." Putting my cock back in your mouth. You continue to suck and lubricate my cock with your mouth. Then you pull away and say "ready."

I get into position behind you. I spread your cheeks, opening your ass. I move my cock and slowly entire you. God you are so tight. It feels so good. I moan with pleasure then pull back before moving in a little deeper. Suddenly your sphincter shuts me off. I rub your shoulders helping you to relax. "Sshhh, that's it, easy." I whisper. You can feel your jaw starting to tingle as I move a little deeper as you relax. You feel your ass starting to pull apart it's like you are being splint in half, the tingling sensation has taken over your entire head. "Yes, yes, that's it you can take it all, I know you can" encouraging you as I probe you deeper as your breath gets a little heavier. I begin to rock in and out just slightly and slowly each time probing a little deeper. "You are so good, so tight, so special, this feels so good" You are so excited and proud that you are taking this. You listen to me as I moan with pleasure.

Deeper and deeper. The tingling has gone down to your chest. You feel your nipples getting harder. You feel like they could cut glass. I reach around and pinch them. You cry out w/ pleasure. The tingling shoots straight down to your pussy. The pain, the pleasure all merges into one feeling. How much more can you take how much more pleasure could you feel. "Just a little more, we're almost there. You are so good" I get all the way in you my pelvis pushes firmly against your ass. You are able to breathe again as I stay there my cock ll the way inside you my hips firmly against you. "You did it, you took it all!" A strange since of pride sends a slime across your face, You've done it you think to yourself.

"Ok, now, I'm going to back out of your ass, I want you to squeeze my cock, try and hold it in don't let me pull out." Slowly I back out of you "Squeeze, squeeeze, squeeze, hold it in, don't let me out" I shout encouraging you. You hold you breath and squeeze my cock it slowly slides out of you unable to prevent its path. "Good, good" I moan as I pull out of you. You pant for a while as I tell you"Now I'm going back in, I want you to squeeze my cock again try to squeeze and push my cock keep me from entering you. Ready, you take a breath. Set, you exhale again. GO! You squeeze trying to stop me from probing you but you cannot keep my cock from fucking your ass. When my cock is fully buried in your ass you stop squeezing and breath again. Panting slightly.

"Again, squeeze! Accept my cock embrace it, hold inside you want me!" I command as I start my backward motion.

I start to rock again probing inside you "Squeeze! Don't let me in, try to keep me out!" You are panting, as I start to pump your ass. Your face and body strain as you first hold, squeezing my cock wanting every bit of it inside you then next trying to hold against me trying to keep me out.

Back and forth, slowly at first then faster. You are moaning and breathing hard. I start to bang away at your ass. "Don't leave, stay out, don't leave, stay out" you accept then reject my cock Suddenly you notice that you are not squeezing of the way in anymore just on the way out you are accepting my cock your body wants me in your ass. You start calling out "Oh my God, yes" The more you yell the more uncontrollable I become. Harder and faster I fuck your ass. Brutally banging away. We skid across the carpet. The rug burns adding to the pleasure. Faster, deeper, harder, in and out mercilessly banging away. We are both moaning in ecstasy as you find yourself uncontrollable squeezing and accepting my cock.. I'm about to explode as I bang away. I stick my fingers in your pussy as I cum. My cock spews over and over filling your ass. You spasm in your ass and your pussy. It is the most intense orgasm of your life. You sprawl out on the floor unable to move gasping for breath. I lay beside you my body drained. Stroking your hair as you wonder "Did I just have an orgasm in my ass?"

"Hhmmm, what should we do tomorrow?"

12