Weekend in Paradise Ch. 27

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chelsie and Ella began stalking Matt like he was prey being careful not to wake him too soon. The two of them started performing CPR on his limp cock with their tongues. Each took a side when it started to become erect kissing each other when they reached the head. Ella took the head of his cock in her mouth first for about a minute teasing with her tongue. Then passed the action to Chelsie. They kept that up for three turns then Ella started a slow decent to the bottom swallowing the entire length without a problem then slowly back up with her tongue keeping steady pressure. Chelsie matched Ella on her turn. They performed this action for about five minutes when Matt made a grunt. He was still asleep but his mouth was open and breathing hard. Ella grabbed her cunt and pointed at Chelsie, Chelsie nodded to Ella to do the honor. Ella settled her cunt over the hard cock reverse cowgirl style and slowly settled down to the bottom biting her lip as she went.

Chelsie began kissing Ella as she sat on the hot rod. Her muscles automatically began contracting and releasing the throbbing cock. Chelsie started kissing her neck, pulling and pinching her nipples. Morgan had shown Ella control before, but this was more erotic and sensual between three lovers as opposed to a lover and a playmate. Her orgasm rocketed through like never before and she never even had to move, just sit. She hugged Chelsie and bit into her neck trying to suppress her scream. Ella hung on until the pleasure abated. Matt hadn't awoken yet which was a surprise to both of them as they change positions.

Chelsie decided to do the same thing as Ella had demonstrated. Chelsie had never had the pleasure of another woman during a love making session with Matt, always Nelson. This was more erotic and sensual for her. Ella was pushing all the right buttons, kissing her neck and ears. Pulling, twisting and sucking her nipples as her centers heightened beyond belief for her. Natural instinct took over and she began riding Matt hard.

He woke up rather amazed with Chelsie's back to him and Millie's face peering over her shoulder winking at him. He had thought he was in a wet dream before, it was no dream. He was so close and was trying to hold off but the pleasure was too much as he bucked up on a Chelsie down strike. Chelsie screamed like she never had as the frustration left and pure bliss took over. Matt grunted hard as he let spurt after spurt fly. Ella had to support Chelsie as she became nothing more than a limp rag. Five minutes of heavy breathing passed before Chelsie had enough control and strength to remove herself from Matt.

Ella of course, was taught to clean up after this type of activity, began licking Matt's cock as normal. The combination of juices were intoxicating as she savored the taste. Matt loved the attention and was enjoying himself watching Ella work on his cock. Chelsie looked on in admiration as she would never have thought of that. Chelsie got up on the bed and kissed Matt passionately. Ella, sensing her job was complete, joined Chelsie on the other side of Matt with her own passionate kiss. The three of them laid there for several minutes in a loving embrace enjoying the moment.

Chelsie finally remembered the coffee they had brought. "Your morning coffee, Master. I hope it didn't get too cold." laughed Chelsie as Ella giggled at the statement.

"The coffee is still warm at least. The morning fuck was the hottest I have had since.." Matt started not finishing.

"Finish it Master. Cancun! When I had my way with you." Chelsie finished for him smiling. "I have carried that onus with me for years. I thought it ruined my life. Now, I realize it was the best sex I don't remember." Chelsie said. Matt and Ella started laughing at her statement as did Chelsie.

"I will remember for you. You got my cock out before I got you back to the bed. I laid you down on the bed, you put my cock in your pussy and had your legs locked around me before I could back away. You screamed and passed out, but your pussy didn't. It took me five minutes to get your legs unlocked afterwards, seems you have a ticklish little toe. I snuggled in bed with you because you were my first." Matt stated savoring every minute like it was yesterday.

"That is actually so sweet." Ella said.

"Shall we prepare breakfast, Chelsie, while Matt gets cleaned up? I make a mean omelette." Ella intoned.

"Sounds like a plan to me." agreed Chelsie. Ella and Chelsie got dressed and headed to the kitchen while Matt went to the bathroom. Chelsie didn't go clean up as usual, it felt good to her for a change.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Buck and Cora got to their hotel room. They couldn't believe their luck this weekend, their dream come true. They liked Henry and Margret and would go check out the farm tomorrow before leaving.

Cora was smart, as Buck told her she would be spending the night at a motel. She hadn't planned on all this but brought the essentials. It was a good thing as she had drenched her panties and had started creating a growing wet spot in her jeans. She hadn't been this turned on in years. Not since her wedding night as far as she could remember. This wedding was something she would probably never see again. Buck warned her, but she couldn't imagine anything as beautiful as that. She brushed her teeth and decided to forego the oversized t-shirt she brought to wear to bed.

Buck was on the bed wearing his boxers waiting for her to come out of the overly small bathroom. He needed to use it also but waited on his wife to go first. He watched her seuctively walk toward him with a look he hadn't seen in years.

"The bathroom is all yours. Hurry!" she said with a wink. BucK went as fast as he could.

Cora got up on the bed and positioned herself on her back with knees bent up and spread wide. The cool air even turned her on. She started carressing her breasts and rubbing her nipples. The feeling was out of this world and hadn't felt this good in a long time. She couldn't resist putting her fingers in her cunt, getting them wet. Then putting her fingers in her mouth savoring the taste. Then she gently played with her clit. She was breathing hard when Buck came out to join her.

He wondered what he should do. Watch her please herself, eat her out or just fuck the shit out of her. He decided to let her choose as he hadn't seen her this way in a long time. He got up on the bed and laid beside her. His cock was standing straight up and harder than he could remember.

She opened her eyes and looked at Buck and licked her lips. Then surveyed his body until she laid eyes on his goreous prick. She hadn't sucked him in some time. She coaxed him into a sixty-nine position and went to work on each other.

She was working his cock over like never before. She had never been able to take it all without chocking or gagging and he wasn't the biggest. She just never liked doing it. Tonight she sucked his cock with abandon like she did every day of her life. She was amazed at that. More surprised, she was having mini orgasms everytime he licked her clit. It kept building bigger also and she knew it.

He would lick her hole for a few minutes then lick her clit and it kept setting her off. Each time she would rise and try grinding her clit on him. He kept her at bay with is hands on her ass. She figured out what he wanted and went to work on his cock with a hand also. She needed him to climax so she could have hers.

She felt his cock head grow and she doesn't know why she did it, just seemed right. She swallowed him as he was climaxing. Buck then sucked her clit into her mouth. She raised up and let loose in the most gut wreching orgasm she had ever had. Cum and drool were running out of her mouth onto her tits. The coldness on the nipples heightened the pleasure even. She was grinding her pussy all over his face. She grabbed her gooey tits and nipples and tried pinching. To no avail but it still felt good. She fell off to the side almost rolling onto the floor.

Panting wildly, she looked at Buck who was dripping wet, including his hair. He was also gasping and licking his lips. She wasn't done. She had to scratch the itch inside her that was growing.

She mounted Buck and rode his cock, constantly moaning. It built and built til once again she was near her peak. Up and down with the bed squeaking. It felt so good she wanted to keep the pleasure at that point. Buck pinched her nipples hard sending her higher still. She was at the edge of no return when she felt Buck rub her clit. She droped down on his cock grinding. Eyes closed tightly feeling the bliss rise and fall continuously. Holding her breath til the final tingle abated, she let out an exasperated breath and crumbled.

Buck remembered their wedding night and this was a better dupliation even. She had never squirted like that ever. She never sucked his cock like that either, she was like a woman possessed. Matter of fact she hardly ever sucked his cock unless she got horny and wanted him hard and then it was only for a few minutes tops until he was hard.

After they regained themselves, Cora sat up and looked up at Buck. "That was wonderful honey." she said dreamily.

"I love you." BucK said happily. Then he started laughing.

"What is so funny?" she asked not humored.

"Go look at yourself in the mirror." Buck told her.

Cora got out of bed, went to the bathroom and looked. She started laughing also. She looked like a woman out of a porn movie. Her face and tits were coated in dried cum. Even her hair had dried strings in it.

"I think we need a shower honey." she sung.

"I will agree with you on that." Buck said.

They got in the shower kissing and teasing one another til they were clean. They had actually taken two hours in their lovemaking session that only seemed like thirty minutes.

They curled up in bed together and fell asleep.

12