Weekend on the Mountain Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sarah was clothed, it's true. But there was something about the taunting, teasing way she sat. Her left leg folded up with her knee under her chin, her other leg, straight out to the side, her bikini briefs stretched tight across her mound. It was obscene, despite, really, showing nothing.

"Well?" Sarah's snapped, bringing my focus back to the situation at hand, so to speak.

I tentatively lifted a hand and the glares stopped.

With that, I was committed, and closed my eyes as I touched my chest. My fingers trailed over my skin, warm in the mid-morning sun. Lazy circles around my right nipple and then my left. Tracking down my body with my left hand, my fingers reached my belly button and I flattened my hand against my body. I slid it down, slowly embracing my manhood. I then opened my eyes and took a quick look around.

I definitely had their attention. Karin's hands were on her breasts. Ondrea was now sitting up leaning forward, one leg on either side of the lounger. And Sarah was taking photos.

I did what came naturally...I closed my eyes for a moment, then began stroking. I started slowly, realizing how sensitive and how ready to come I was. After 15 seconds or so, I realized there was silence, and I opened my eyes and looked around, my hand changing its grip and technique.

Sarah was taking photos...but pausing more in between each shot...her breathing more rapid; I enjoyed the sight of her breasts rising and falling under that t-shirt.

Ondrea still leaned forward, her legs spread across the width of her lounger, her sex on display. Well, it would have been, but for the hand that slid across it while I was looking, though not to shield it from my sight. Rather, she was applying some pressure, at least that's what here finger movements suggested.

And Karin. She was crouched to my right, her legs apart and her left hand unabashedly stroked her pussy while her right cupped and massaged her left breast. She was staring right at my cock, from only a couple feet away, unaware that I was staring at her.

Thank god for alcohol!

"Freeze" shouted Sarah, snapping us all, I think, out of our distracted states. Karin looked at herself and stood up, taking a few steps back. And I snapped my head to Ondrea who was bright red and looking away from everyone while hugging herself nervously. "I want to get the precum."

I held my cock steady while she snapped some close-ups, even asking the girls to move around so that they, or at least their legs and feet, appeared blurred out in the background. At last she allowed me to continue.

It didn't take much, and I was soon clenching every muscle I had, trying to hold back - luxuriating in the click of a camera, and the knowledge that three fucking hot women were watching me. When I came, it shot up, onto my chest, repeatedly spurting out and I left a trail of semen running down to my belly.

"Well...." started Ondrea.

"...that works for me," finished Karin.

And at that, we all laughed and I was sent to hose down, and bring back more drinks.

We all lay out in the sun, warming up, and passed the morning away joking and talking. I did, of course, have to run all the errands - getting drinks and whatnot - and, when amongst the group, forced to lay parallel to, and slightly forward of the others. They could look down my body, while I could only see their calves and feet. Each time, and there were many, that I turned my head to look directly at them, I was quickly yelled at and forced to look forward again. I still got several peeks.

And then I got another erection. It really couldn't be helped. You can't fault me, and you know it.

Ondrea, though, could and did. "Girls, look, he's got another," she paused and giggled, "...stiffy!"

All of them broke into easy and somewhat drunken laughter.

"Ondrea, " said Sarah, "you caught him at it, the pervert, so you punish him."

"But what should I do?"

"I think we should go inside, I've had a bit too much sun. I'll punish him inside."

And with that, we all trooped inside.

12