Weekend with Elizabeth & Charlie Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I sucked away on Charlie's wonderful iron-rod I slid my arms around his waist and tickled his ass with my finger. My other hand held his proud, majestic balls and I squeezed them just a tiny bit. Not enough to hurt him, but hard enough to feel their stony hardness in my hand. I couldn't believe I was feeling this free.

He responded by putting his strong arms around my bottom and began "making out" with my pussy, as though he were kissing my mouth with wild passion. We rolled over on our sides, still linked together in that wonderful 69. My head was bobbing faster and faster, slurping up his precum and lubing his long thick shaft with my saliva like there was no tomorrow.

He kept French kissing my pussy with absolute perfect timing and pressure. And for the third time that night, a thunderous, overwhelming orgasm surged through me -- just as another amazing "payload" of sperm exploded out of Charlie's brick-hard cock and shot down my throat.

I gripped his balls just a little harder -- again, not enough to hurt him, but hard enough to make it feel like I was squeeeeeezing the cum out of them, up through that gigantic cock and into my mouth.

And less than a second later, I heard Elizabeth's breathing start to get faster and heavier. She threw her head back and moaned, all the while, grinding her cunt harder into Greg's face. Then she began screaming with uncontrollable ecstasy. "Pussy! Pussy! Pussy! Ahh! Ohh! Yess! Oh yesss! Pussy, Pussy, Pussy. Yeah keep it right there. Suck it. Keep sucking it for all you're worth. I'm cumming! I'm cummmming! Oh Good Boy! GOOOOD BOY!!!"

12