All Comments on 'Weird Sisters Ch. 02'

by ZenZerker

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Wow

I think you broke into my sick mind and wrote that story just for me. If not it was still one of the best ive read on Lit. Keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Merka na bumlis da tidlo.

Feep heem ma verno e dikta e peenheim. Seh umla ma viggle ti deet di tiddle. Sem formilis con heem mik lemloch da tidlo. A femher ta boolis tos dik di da bibble. Mert na fleemlik va leemerleh. U quelquash va vernidikt da wemlok con higgle. Di weedieet ta blo. Sim kerbilis odel dik di da bloot. Sem fleem.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Dumb. Girls naturally are possessive of their men. I doubt the not so hot one would allow her boyfriend to ass fuck her hot sister. She would be so jealous I am sure she wouldn't ever introduce the two let alone let him ass fuck her

ABSsABSsover 9 years ago
No story

There is no story to read

Sysop Alert!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Where is the story?

This is all that's on the page:-

Weird Sisters Ch. 02

byZenZerker©

Report Story

byZenZerker© 4 comments/ 21410 views/ 21 favorites

Where is the story?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
bug?

the text doesn't appear if you click the story from the author page. I tried the link at the end of ch.1 and it worked, the text showed up normally. bugged, I guess?

ElectricBadgerElectricBadgerover 9 years ago
Anonymous,

If you truly believe no woman would ever participate in a threesome you desperately need to expand your horizons. Also, dumb would be continuing after part one - which ended with a clear indication of the plot for part two - and reading through four more pages just to gripe about the unrealism of porn.

Zen, great story and I look forward to more. You do a terrific job with dialogue and your pacing is great; you don't drag things, but you don't rush them either. Thank you for sharing! *****

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Looking forward to more.

Really good read. Hoping for some more.

arrowglassarrowglassover 9 years ago
This story was purrrrfect!!!!

Great tale of enjoying "tails"...love the way you write this! Oh yeah...for info...sex with two or more women is unbelievably HOT...try being sold to a sorority during Greek Week in college and let your imagination run (including a a pair of sisters and their mother)...a story for for another time...and YES including anal!

MistressCarrieMistressCarrieover 9 years ago
great

Chapter 3 should be here soon right?

MartyMBMartyMBalmost 9 years ago
I have to admit

...that I'm not into pain at all. Maybe a little nipple twisting but nothing like taking anal virginity with that much aggressiveness. The rest of the story was good enough that I'm able to still give it a full load of stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Perfect place to end the story

Anything you add beyond this point would be a re-hash of previous acts. Excellent story as is.

Decal_lastDecal_lastalmost 6 years ago
Weird?

No, not weird, just another way that the world goes around. Good tale (tail?).

Fetishist1Fetishist1over 5 years ago
Cum in ass and continue

This a good story by the talented, but occasionally too verbose, ZenZerker.

This story features a particular fetish: a man cums in a woman’s ass and keeps going. The man can ejaculate twice or even thrice without pulling out after the anal creampie or he can pull out and then immediately reinsert to continue the act.

I leave this comment as a marker in order to help identify more stories with this kind of fetish.

You can check my favourites for other examples that I have already identified.

Please message me or copy this message under a story to help expand the collection.

Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Nice touch

That was a nice touch for the twins to have different body types, opposite oral preferences and Dana a submissive that really wants to be Debbie’s bitch.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

THESE ARE TWO FUCKED UP SISTERS WHO NEED THERAPY

JohnnyGaltJohnnyGaltover 2 years ago

Since Deb and Dana aren't identical twins, why the repeated emphasis on that? Why not just call them sisters?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userZenZerker@ZenZerker
5029 Followers
If you want to support me, check out my Patreon page: www.patreon.com/zenzerker All my stories are available on Patreon, where I post a new chapter every month, give or take the occasional delay. I will still post some stories here as well, in due time and without a schedule....

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES