Weird Sisters Ch. 03

Story Info
At the lake cabin, with his girlfriend and her mom...
19.5k words
4.7
61.3k
126

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 08/22/2023
Created 08/14/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ZenZerker
ZenZerker
5,030 Followers

Weird Sisters Ch. 03

by ZenZerker ©

Author's note: This is a work of fiction. All characters are eighteen years or older. Anal sex is a major theme in this story, so you might want to consider reading something else if you're not into that sort of stuff. Don't expect realism and you won't be disappointed when you don't find it! Enjoy!

*****

I'm a cynic and a pessimist by nature. The glass is always somewhat empty when I look at it, no matter how full it may be. Because of that, I never had a problem agreeing with the old saying that you can have 'too much of a good thing'.

It just makes sense: even your favorite food or your favorite song or your favorite movie can become boring and meaningless and tasteless, given enough time and enough repetition. After all, rarity and scarcity are what makes things special, right? It always seemed logical to me.

Well, as it turns out, I was wrong!

Ever since Deb's anal awakening, marked by the glorious event of her gifting me her virgin asshole and allowing my fat dick to stretch her lovely pink sphincter for the first time so that she could give her twin sister a weird lesson in naughtiness, I've been having so much buttsex with my amazing curvy girlfriend that you'd think I must have had enough by now. It must been too much, regardless of how good it is, right? Nope, wrong! That's not the case at all, luckily enough.

No matter how many times I sheathe my aching boner deep inside Deb's warm chute and plow her buttery rectum to my heart's content, no matter how many hot loads of cum I pump into her narrow anal tunnel, no matter how many times I wake up to Deb sucking sloppily on my morning wood so that she can impale her heart-shaped bubble-butt on my pole and ride my cowgirl style and, smiling sweetly to me, sodomize herself to a gushing climax before work, no matter how many times she gets on all fours on the couch or on the floor or on a kitchen chair and presents her juicy naked booty for me to plunder at the most random of times, I just can't get enough of Deb's epic, luscious masterpiece of an ass. The more I fuck her fabulous bubble-butt, the more I want to fuck it, and it always feels glorious and special.

And the best part is that Deb herself can't seem to get enough of my dick sliding in an out of her gripping little hineyhole either!

Even more than the fact that I can sate my desire for Deb's majestic rump any time I want, what makes me thank my lucky star every single day is Deb's genuine, constant and indeed ever increasing anal libido. Simply put, my girlfriend loves anal, craves anal and asks me to fuck her anally every single day, more than once a day, in fact! It's so hot when Deb actually demands that I assfuck her, as if she couldn't handle being deprived of my dick plunging balls-deep into her anus for one more second! As a result, we have been having anal sex pretty much at any chance we get, and it's amazing.

I'm not joking when I say that, since I took Deb's anal virginity and thus unexpectedly unleashed her inner buttslut, I've started seriously rethinking my atheistic worldview. Seriously: I'm so grateful about how things are going in my life, that I'm really considering giving the whole God thing another try! It just seems fair, given my current situation.

In truth, introducing anal into our already satisfying sex life did wonders for us, not only in the bedroom but in every other aspect of our relationship. Don't get me wrong, things were going good already, but now we are at a new high mark, one that I didn't even suspect could be reached, and it's only getting better as the days go by. I always knew that Deb was special, that she was a keeper, but now things have reached a point were making things official and proposing to her seems just right. I mean, let's face it: if my sweet Debs isn't wife material, who the hell is?!

So yeah, I bought an engagement ring and soon enough I'm going to get on my knee and ask Deb to marry me. And that moment may come sooner rather than later.

"Very soon indeed..." I mumbled to myself, smiling as I glanced at Deb.

Unassumingly beautiful as always, cute and genuine and voluptuously curvy, my beloved girlfriend was cuddled up on the passenger seat in a kind of fetal position, sleeping peacefully. The hood of her sweatshirt was pulled down to shield her eyes from the early morning light, her jeans-clad legs were huddled to her busty chest, her head was resting against the window and she was very much asleep, not just dozing. Good for her, I thought, as I focused my gaze on the road again.

At that point, I had been driving for two and a half hours or so, and we still had at least three more hours to go before we got to Deb's family cabin, up in the mountains. I had never been there yet, because for some reason or another every time we tried to organize a trip something came up and we ended up postponing over and over again, but Deb had mentioned the cabin a lot since we got together.

Apparently, it was a kind of happy place for her. It was up in the woods, by a lake, just outside the tiny mountain town where her dad was born and raised. Even when he left his hometown, the cabin still used to be the place that he retreated to when he really wanted to focus on his paintings without distractions, and in fact most of his best pieces were created there. When he became famous and started getting paid serious money for his art, Deb's dad moved permanently to the city, where he met and then married her mom, but he always came back to the cabin. From what I gathered from her mom's tales, Deb and her twin Dana were actually conceived there, which added a sort of mythical tone to the bond that Deb gradually developed with the lake and the cabin and the woods during her childhood, when the family spent the holidays there. Even after her father's untimely death, Deb's relationship with that place didn't change, her memories of the good times she had there remaining always bright and warm within her. She did get a bit teary-eyed when she told me about the day she and Dana and their mom scattered his ashes in the lake, like he wanted to, but even that memory wasn't exactly sad for Deb, just very emotional and intense, understandably so.

All these intense sentimental ties were more than enough to make me very curious and excited about finally seeing the famous lake cabin to begin with, plus of course there was the fact that I wanted to propose to Deb in that specific setting, and that made me a little tense too. But it made sense to choose that place to propose, I thought, even more so on this particular weekend, because Deb's mom would be there too. That worked perfectly with my plan, which was to sneakily take Deb's mom aside to ask for her blessing to marry her beautiful daughter, and then proceed with proposing to Debs at a special time, maybe at sunset by the lake, or something like that. Now that would make for a pretty memorable marriage proposal, the kind that just can't be refused!

As I drove on, occasionally glancing to the side at my cute Deb's sleeping form, I did start worrying a little about her mom potentially having doubts about the whole marriage thing. It was kinda sudden for me to propose just like that, I guess, but it wasn't all that crazy. After all, we had been together for three years and living together for almost a year. Sure, I was five years older than Deb and I wasn't exactly earning tons of money being a freelance writer, but things were looking good and I had proved time and again that I was reliable, mature and that I did love Deb. Plus, I always had the feeling that Deb's mom actually liked me. She certainly never seemed to be too concerned about the fact that I was a writer: after all, her own husband had been an artist (and a struggling one too, for most of his life), so she did understand my situation and she could see why her daughter might prefer being with me rather than with somebody richer and more boring. At least that's what I hoped she'd think...

However, even with all that stuff taken into due consideration, deep down I knew that I had nothing to really worry about. My instincts told me that Amanda, Deb's mom, would be thrilled to hear that I wanted to marry her daughter.

In truth, while I drove on in silence and let myself sink deeper and deeper into the stream of consciousness of my perennially bubbling thoughts, I couldn't help but admit that my underlying nervousness concerning Deb's mom in general may stem from a different root, one that had nothing to do with me asking for her blessing. Honestly, ever since Deb had first introduced me to her mom a while back, I had been low-key kind of attracted to Amanda, which always made me feel guilty and uncomfortable around her, because, well, come on, she's my girlfriend's mom, for crying out loud! On the other hand, Amanda is an insanely hot MILF, and that's a fact.

When I first saw Amanda, it instantly made perfect sense to me that she was Deb's mom: the physical resemblance was uncanny, in the sense that Deb looks exactly like a younger version of her mother, except for the fact that now, in her late middle age, Amanda is even curvier and more voluptuous than my sweet Debs. I won't lie: every time I see Amanda, it's very hard for me not to stare at her epic mommy-rump, which is just as round, plump and heart-shaped as Deb's fabulous bubble-butt, just a little bigger and bouncier. Also, her tits are absolutely crazy: based on a rough estimate (judging by the fact that Deb's boobs are a pair of wonderful, pillowy double D's bordering on E's), I'd say that Amanda must be rocking F if not G cups, at least. Yep, those are some serious mommy-melons, and it's so hard for me not to drool at the sight of them!

In light of that, it's really no surprise that upon seeing Deb's mom for the first time I had smiled from ear to ear like a total dork. And it wasn't simply because Amanda was hot, but because it got me thinking that if Debs is going to mature into a mouthwateringly hot MILF like her mom, well, let's just say that growing old with her will be a lot of fun for me!

Unfortunately, ever since I was introduced to her, I was never able to fully hide my not-so-subtle admiration for Amanda's shapely mommy-curves. After my first encounter, Deb playfully gave me a hard time about the fact that I had been checking out her mom like a drooling perv, which made me blush, and with good reason, since it was true! Luckily, Debs was giggly and kind of amused by it as she jokingly reproached me, plus I more or less managed to save myself by saying that I wasn't really checking out her mom, but actually Deb herself, in her future version. It was a pretty lame move, I know, but it did work! At least it got a good laugh out of Deb, to which I sighed with relief behind a sheepish smile.

Indeed, comparing Deb to her mother was actually the best thing I could do, because, as I learned in the course of our relationship, Deb idolized and adored and loved her mom with all her heart, so being equated to her in any way was always a compliment as far as she was concerned.

Working with her mother at the gallery and spending time with her on a daily basis was always very important for Deb, just as important as keeping close with Dana, who, on the other hand, enjoyed her more outward-oriented role in the family business. That is no surprise, since Dana is restless and extroverted and thrives on dealing with new people and situations, while Amanda, like my adorable Deb, always struck me as an introvert at heart, a calm and reserved woman whose thin, knowing smiles hide unexplored depths of emotion and intelligence. She's very smart and has great business instinct too, as demonstrated by the fact that she brought her dead husband's art to international prominence and opened an art gallery that is considered among the most important in the country. It was always interesting to see Deb working alongside her mom, and to notice that, beside being mother and daughter, with all that it implies, they also have a tight mentor/disciple relationship going on and a genuine friendship too, which is great, because if there's someone who is fit and eager to carry on Amanda's work and keep alive the artistic legacy of the family, that's my Debs.

Given Amanda's dedication to the gallery, it was unusual for her to take a vacation, so the fact that she was already at the cabin as we drove up there was particularly rare. But, in that specific case, she had little choice in the matter.

The whole building where the gallery was located had to undergo some major renovations, something about structural stuff and safety regulations and all that sort of things, so the business had to close down for a few days, unavoidably. To make the best of that annoying situation, Amanda decided to spend that enforced time off at the lake. In fact, it was her idea to invite Deb and I to join her there, and she would have wanted Dana to come along as well, but Deb's twin had to go out of town to visit a few private collectors who owned some rare paintings of their father's. If Dana's persuasion mission went well, Amanda planned on having a big retrospective of her husband's work at the gallery in the near future, but, in the meantime, she would just have to wind down and relax for a few days with Deb and me at the lake.

Of course, as soon as we agreed to join her mom at the cabin, Deb started gleefully teasing me about the fact that I'd finally get to see her MILF of a mother in a bikini, with plenty of chances to feast my eyes on her curvy, semi-naked body. Of course she was right in her teasing accusations, because I was indeed very much looking forward to seeing Amanda's massive tits spilling out of a bikini and I was certainly going to staring at her thong disappear between the plump cheeks of her big mommy-rump, but I did have to stand my ground when Deb suggested that I wouldn't be able to get any writing done with all that MILF ass and tits on display. First of all, I argued, I can be laser-focused when I need to be; and second of all, Deb's own majestic booty and juicy round tits would be plenty distracting already, without factoring in her mom at all. Luckily, Deb laughed at that cheesy excuse, but yes, I did have some concerns about being able to concentrate on my laptop screen if Deb and her mom were out by the lake sunbathing!

"I guess I'll just have to wait and see..." I murmured as I drove on, lulled by Deb's cute soft snoring.

*****

After we stopped for gas and coffee and snacks, Deb took over the driving so I could doze off for the last couple of hours of our road trip. As expected, I went out like a light. I just had to recline the passenger seat, close my eyes, and within moments I was asleep. That's my super power: I can fall asleep pretty much at will, anywhere and at any time. It's actually very reassuring to know that, no matter what may go wrong when I'm awake, I won't lose a minute of sleep over it once I decide to shut my eyes and drift off.

In the present situation though, the best part of my nap was the pleasant feeling I got when I woke up.

It wasn't an unfamiliar sensation, but it was still amazing to be brought back to consciousness by an intense feeling of warmth, wetness and suctioning pressure enveloping my dick. As I awoke, my ears registered the soft mewling sounds of my sweet Deb's muffled voice and, even before I opened my eyes, I was smiling, because I could already envision what I was about to see.

Satisfyingly enough, my predictions were right: as soon as my eyelids blinked open, my smile widened while I drank in the sight of Deb's cute face bobbing steadily on my fat boner.

She had pulled her light brown hair up in a ponytail, which was wobbling in time with the fluid cock-gobbling motions of her lips as they sucked and slurped their way up and down my mouth-stuffing shaft, which she was was inhaling balls-deep at every fluid pass. Sighing at the glorious pleasure of having my hard dick massaged from tip to root by my girlfriend's talented oral cavity, I grinned as I noticed that Deb had taken off her hoodie, leaving her huge tits covered only by a small stretchy T-shirt, and, most importantly, she had removed her jeans. As she knelt on the driver's seat with her beautifully plump ass up in the air and her gorgeous face down on my lap and stuffed full of my cock, Deb had her hand in her soaked panties and was languidly fingering herself, like she so often did when she blew me.

"Fuck, Debs, that's amazing..." I murmured as I savored the shaft-caressing, steamy snugness of her gullet pulsating around my length during a particularly deep and intense immersion into her oral chute.

Looking up at me, Deb winked and grinned, her lips curling obscenely around the thick base of my cock, before she slowly pulled back, making sure to let me see how greedily the soft seal of her lips clung to my saliva-slick pole while she gave me one last noisy suction, which she concluded by lewdly nursing and slurping on my big purple cockhead, smooching it loudly and finally letting it pop out of her amazing mouth.

"Hey, baby!" Deb greeted me, a glistening string of spittle and precum linking her smiling lips to my throbbing pole. "Look, we're here! Isn't it great?"

Blinking and shaking off the last of my drowsiness, I looked around to notice that yes, indeed we had reached our destination. We were parked on the side of a dirt road in the woods, with tall dark green pines all around and the sun shining right above us in the bright blue sky. To our left, through the trees, I could see the shimmering surface of the lake. Before I could ask where we were exactly, Deb was already speaking again, her excitement clearly perceivable in her tone.

"The cabin is about half a mile down the road, just over that slope there," Deb said, giggling as she gently stroked my spit-shiny dong. "I just thought we'd better stop so you can fuck my ass before we get there. You know, just in case! I don't know if I can wait until tonight... So, yeah, better safe than sorry!"

"Yeah, absolutely! Good thinking, Debs!" I replied, grinning from ear to ear as I realized that I was going to get way more than a blowjob.

In truth, I shouldn't have been surprised. After all, Debs hadn't got her needy butthole stretched out and filled with cum that morning, since we had to leave quite early to beat the traffic and get going, and she had been suspiciously giggly when she had come back from the bathroom during our brief stop at the diner by the gas station. Naturally, my assumption had been that she must have slipped one of her many buttplugs up her sweet hineyhole while she was in the bathroom, but I hadn't investigate much at the time.

As I pieced all those elements together and automatically reached for my girlfriend's upturned booty, to caress and squeeze her big round asscheeks in anticipation of doing much more, Deb urgently said: "Come on, let's do it outside! I never had buttsex in these woods, and it's about time that I do!"

Tittering and brimming with arousal, Deb was out of the car before I could even say how much I agreed with her intended course of action and how much I loved her for suggesting it. Trying not to trip over my bunched up pants and boxers, I quickly followed my semi-naked girlfriend outside, my hugely erect and saliva-dripping cock swinging heavily before me as I did so.

If I hadn't been so intensely horny and focused on tapping my amazing Deb's naked bouncy ass, I probably would have spent a little time savoring the fresh scent of pine in the balmy mountain air, the chirping of birds and all the soothing sounds of nature around us, but as soon as my curvy babe planted her hands on the hood of the car and arched her back, offering me her big round bubble-butt in an unmistakable gesture of invitation to take her anally, everything faded in the background and I only had eyes for Deb's epic ass. While I positioned myself behind her and idly stroked my stiff spit-shiny dong, Deb leaned down on the hood of the car, reached back with her hands and yanked her panties down her creamy thighs before parting her meaty buns for me while also pressing her huge tits, still cozily hugged within her tight T-shirt, against the shiny metal surface, so that her cloth-trapped jugs were pancaked to the hood and bulging out to the side of her chest, straining against the fabric of her T-shirt.

ZenZerker
ZenZerker
5,030 Followers