Weird Sisters Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ZenZerker
ZenZerker
5,037 Followers

Deb raised her head from Dana's snatch, her finger-fucking motions relenting as she whimpered lustfully at the feel of her asshole getting stretched and filled by my shaft. "Aaaaahh yes baby, yeeeeah! Uuuuhhh so good!... Fuck my ass again, I love your cock in my aaaaass!... Uuuuuh!"

I fucked Deb's ass deeply, without hurry, with long fluid strokes, reaching down to hold her fabulous tits in my palms. I could feel my cum squishing around my pistoning length as I plowed my girlfriend's tight asshole, and I grunted in pleasure at the mere thought of how many loads I had pumped into those depths and how many more I would shoot there. I loved the slippery warmth of Deb's rectal walls lightly massaging me, and I feasted on the sight of her little butt-ring dilating to gobble my gliding meat as I pushed myself into the magnificent bounciness of Deb's bubble-butt.

Dana didn't miss a beat while I sodomized her sister. She just went on munching on Deb's pussy, persistently licking her way up from her clit all over her labia and ending with a deliciously lewd rimming all around Deb's cock-stretched sphincter. It drove me wild to feel Dana's warm wet tongue flicking over my pistoning meat. Even more thrilling were the sloppy suckling smooches she planted on my balls when I was fully buried inside her sister's bowels.

After long, amazing minutes of relentless buttfucking, my climax closed in on me. Feeling my balls draw up, I picked up my pace and pounded frantically into Deb's ass until my raging boner swelled and started shooting a second batch of cum into those receptive anal depths. I bellowed out in ecstasy and shook with unexpected additional pleasure when Dana took my discharging balls into her wet mouth, sucking on my scrotum and coaxing more seed to surge up my twitching length and splash deep inside Deb's rectum.

Deb's orgasm soon followed mine, but her cry of release was muffled by her final assault on Dana's pussy. I stayed buried to the hilt inside Deb's quivering bowels even when Dana unclasped her lips from my ballsack to let out a long, strangled shriek of pleasure. That strained ecstatic mewl lasted until Deb finally removed her mouth and fingers from her sister's holes, eliciting a gasping sigh.

Panting, shiny with sweat, drained and sated beyond description, the three of us eventually fell in a heap on the bed. Rivulets of frothy cum streamed out of Deb's gaping anus when my deflating cock slipped out of her ass. Moaning, weakened by pleasure, my sweet Deb slowly turned around to face me. Her eyes were closed as she extended her arms, searching for me. I wrapped her in my embrace and pulled her close to me, nuzzling her pretty face, murmuring my love for her as I held her tight. She just purred contentedly, glowingly satisfied, adorably exhausted.

For a while the only sound in the room was the wheezing whisper of our ragged breaths, then Dana managed to gather the energy to crawl behind Deb. She reached her thin arm around Deb's shapely hip, embracing her sister by the waist. I could feel the smooth firmness of Dana's thigh on the back of my hand as my palm fondled Deb's plump round ass.

Lying on her side, propped on a elbow with her head resting in her hand, Dana peeked over her sister's shoulder to look at us. "Oooww my asshole feels soooo sore," she grumbled, scrunching her face in an exaggerated grimace of pain "You didn't have to pump me so hard Debbie! I've just lost my virginity there, you know, and Jeff didn't go easy on my ass either!"

Deb chuckled, craning her neck to look back at Dana. "Pfff, stop whining, you drama queen! We both know you loved every second of it, especially the rough bits. Not to mention when Jeff pounded your ass real hard. You were braying like a donkey, sis!"

Dana shrugged and laughed. "Well, I guess that's true!"

"So, are we good? I lent you my boyfriend like you did for me. We're even now, right?"

"Oh yeah, Debbie. We're even, and then some," Dana giggled. "In fact, I think I owe you. Both of you. So, Debbie, just say the word and I'll be licking your pussy until you beg me to stop. And Jeff, if you ever get tired of fucking my sister's big ass..."

"Hey! Don't you even dare, bitch!" Deb quipped, only half joking. "He's mine!"

"Jeez, I was just kidding. Come on, Debbie, you know he loves only your ass... Oops, I mean, he loves only YOU, of course!" Dana chuckled, winking at me. Deb playfully slapped her arm, laughing, triggering a bout of reciprocal tickling and pinching that made the both of them titter and squeal like little girls. I waited until they settled down again before I spoke.

"Just so you both know, there's no way I'll ever get tired of this beautiful ass," I said, meaning every word, all the while caressing Deb's juicy buttcheeks with the reverence they deserved. "Not ever."

"Aww, baby, that's so sweet!" Deb cooed, smiling and kissing me.

Dana snorted and rolled her eyes at us as she continued. "Yeah yeah, I know, you two are crazy in love and you're so cute together and blah blah blah. But seriously guys, this was awesome! I haven't cum so much in ages! Usually I can't let go like this and be, you know... But with you guys... I feel so safe with you, Debbie. And you were great too, Jeff, you picked up on what I like in no time!"

She had a big smile on her lips as she leaned forward, her face hovering above Deb's and mine. "Thank you guys, really. This was so amazing!"

Deb didn't flinch when Dana kissed her deeply, she just chuckled and smiled, opening her lips and letting her twin stick her tongue in her mouth. I was a bit more surprised when I felt Dana's lips pressing on mine in a soft lingering kiss, but after some initial hesitation I relaxed and reciprocated. Dana gave her sister another swift peck on the lips then she sat back on her haunches beside our still embracing bodies.

"So," Dana asked, her voice vibrant with excitement, "when do we do this again?"

My eyes bugged out. Deb was unperturbed. "Really, Dana? At least let us rest for a minute," she said, amused. "We didn't even take a shower yet, and you're already thinking of next time?!"

"Well, yeah!" They both laughed, looking at each other intently, already planning ahead. "Do you think we should make a new pact, Debbie? A three-way pact with rules and stuff, like our old one?"

"Yeah, sure, that one worked just fine... Until you decided to break it!"

"Aww come on, sis! After all, everything worked out for the best in the end!"

I listened in awestruck silence as the twins envisioned how we should go about having more threesomes. After some negotiating and debating, Dana agreed that she wouldn't date other guys as long as the three of us got together. Deb ruled that never under any circumstances was Dana allowed to have any kind of sexual contact with me without Deb herself being present. Dana readily agreed, clarifying that she was more interested in her sister's pussy than my cock anyway.

Finally, after they had discussed all the aspects of the agreement to their satisfaction, Deb brought up a minor detail that they had both ignored so far. "We still need the approval of the third participant, though," she said, turning to me, caressing my dumbstruck face. "What do you think, baby? Wanna have more nights like this, having threesomes with me and my sister, fucking both of us in every hole and watching us fuck each other?"

My heart skipped a beat. Probably more than one, actually. I felt Deb and Dana's twin hazel stares on me. I blinked my eyes once. Twice. Three times. I wasn't dreaming. They were both really there: the slim bubbly flirt that was in fact a submissive fuck-toy, and the sweet beautiful love of my life that turned into a slut with insatiable oral and anal fixations once she stepped into the bedroom.

I looked at Deb and Dana for a bit. They just looked back at me, with those mischievous glinting eyes of theirs and twin devilish smiles playing on their lips. I cleared my throat before speaking.

Guess what I said...

ZenZerker
ZenZerker
5,037 Followers