Welcome Home Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She laughed again as she massaged his crotch with her hands on his jeans. "Maybe next time. I don't have much time. Do you think you will cum quickly? Your sister and Courtney must be wondering where the hell I am." She could feel he was already becoming stiff.

"Cum quickly? I guess that depends on you."

She got comfortable resting on top of him and unbuttoned his pants. It felt wonderful he thought sensing both her hands sliding down his body inside his jeans and boxers. Gently she caressed his hardening penis as well as his large balls. "Oh yes," he quietly moaned and continued to feel out her ass and thighs.

Soon Alana pushed his pants and underwear down towards his knees. She watched his half erect cock struggle to stay up. She stroked his balls forcing his dick to grow. It was strange to watch she thought, disgusted and fascinated as it twitched up. Once Robert was fully erect she drizzled oil up and down the thick shaft. Alana used a lot of the greasy liquid, more than enough, practically bathing his rod in it. She rubbed it in as she intensely inspected every inch of it, noting its purplish color, and each bulging vein. She made sure plenty of oil was rubbed into his tightening ball sack. Gently she worked each nut wondering how much cum they would produce in a few minutes. "Are you ready Robert?"

"Oh God yes Lana," he answered with difficulty.

She supported herself with one arm while wrapping her slender fingers around his hard meat. Griping tightly she observed the big greasy head expand, "Wow." Starting slow she stroked from tip to base.

"Oh yes... yes, Alana," he moaned while wrapping his arms around her tight waist.

Picking up speed she began working the rod with some aggression. It wasn't long before she was stroking him as fast as she could making sloppy smacking noises. It was taking longer than expected so every so often she used her tongue with a swirl action to wipe the head clean tasting his precum. "Emm you taste good Rob." He tried to respond, but could only grunt as his body bucked with insane intensity. Alana had to laugh hearing him whimper as he violently bucked, lifting his ass off the bed at times.

"Alana," her friend Courtney asked as she searched through the kitchen.

Alana perspiring, almost sweating now, felt the burn in her arm muscles, and became impatient. She began just working the head at a very rapid pace occasionally making a full length stroke gripping very hard. She quietly laughed wondering why this wasn't somewhat painful as rough as she was handling him. He just continued with passionate grunts, and occasional praise of her while squeezing her waist tightly.

"Alana where are you, you little bitch," Courtney wondered out loud. She continued down the hall moving towards the bathroom. She suddenly stopped, thinking she heard a noise behind another door. Listening carefully she realized she had heard something. Cautiously the curvy blond turned the door knob. She heard an odd smacking noise as she slowly pushed the door open.

Her eyes went wide as her jaw dropped at the scene. She was stunned and froze watching her friend laying on top of some guy, assaulting his oil drenched monster cock with her hand. She felt ill for just a moment looking over the glistening hard piece of meat with the large greased cum brewing balls.

"Oh God Alana, I'm... I'm, so close," he yelled out. "Don't stop."

'Holy shit it's Brenda's older brother Robert' she said to herself. She blinked a few times in disbelief at the site.

Alana was happy to hear he was finally ready to climax. She stroked even harder as he bucked widely. "All most there Rob," she said while breathing heavy herself.

Courtney knew she should leave, but her body simply refused to move. She was nervous, excited, even fearful as she heard Robert bellow again. Watching his muscular legs lift his body up and hold as his ball sack clearly tightened. Suddenly a ropy string of pearl like cum shot from his straining cock. It traveled high tagging Alana's chin, cheek, and lower lip.

Courtney was amazed that her friend wasn't distracted by the hot love cream in anyway. She just continued roughly working his still rigid member, now with full length strokes, pulling and stretching him ruthlessly. Alana did lick her lower lip getting a full taste of his hot semen. He yelled out again almost crying with pleasure followed by another ropy shot exploding. The fiery hot cum came back down splattering on the already cum covered head and Alana's thoroughly painted hand.

"Oh wow this is a lot," she muttered.

Courtney couldn't believe how turned-on she was perspiring herself with a rapid heart beat, and butterflies popping off like popcorn in her stomach. She was thrilled when she heard Robert yell out again, quickly followed by him lifting his body, holding, and watched his fatiguing barrel fire off another large cum round. The white sticky liquid landed on Alana's neck then trickled down a breast.

Robert could finally rest his exhausted body as Alana continued slowly stroking his weakening cock, milking it for every drop. She slowed her rhythm watching him weaken in her greased hand, but continued to lovingly work him. She licked the tip getting another taste of his seed then rubbed in further his semen into his softening shaft and relaxing balls. Alana smiled, even laughed to herself, very happy with her first hand-job being a success, a hand-job done well.

"Welcome home Rob." She stretched her cramped neck and was shocked to see her friend staring at her.. She had no idea what to say, but spoke anyway, "Hi Court."

12