Werewolves and Indians Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As soon as he stood before her, Kerrie forgot to breath. That will be one dollar and seventy-four cents." She whispered. Ja'Mal smiled and handed her two dollars. "Thank you, Kerrie. I'll see you at the diner later." He whispered. Her name from his lips was the sweetest sound she ever heard. Stunned, she stood mesmerized, and watched him walk across the street.

After Ja'Mal left, Isla came into the store. She was upset, and Kerrie could tell she needed to talk. "Isla, wait in the back. I'll be there in a few." Kerrie told her friend. She would take a quick break and see why she was so upset. A few minutes later. Kerrie entered the break room where a distraught Isla told her that her brother refused to allow her to keep her job at the diner. He feared Lionel.

Kerrie shivered. "He wants you to stay away from me, Isla, maybe he has a point. Listen, No listen," she added when her friend was about to protest. "Lionel is acting strangely. He... he makes me nervous, and now he's even more intense. I would hate for something to happen to you because of me." She explained. Isla nodded.

"Kerrie, you are my best friend. No one will make me abandon you, not even you." Isla whispered as she hugged her friend. "You have to get back to work. I'll see you at the diner later," she explained. Then she left. Kerrie felt bad, but she knew Oman had a point. Lionel was even more aggressive, and she didn't want anyone to get hurt. She had to talk to him. She would call and have him meet her at the diner an hour before it opened. They would talk. He had to get over this obsession with her. It was unreal.

Kerrie made one quick call. And he agreed to meet with her. She felt uneasy, but they had to come to some sort of agreement. She had to get him to understand that she was not interested in being with him. Her thoughts drifted to tall and handsome again. She chuckled. She had met the man she was destined to be with. Funny though, she didn't even know his name.

Lionel hang up his phone. Smiling ear to ear, this was better than he hoped. He'd meet her for lunch, and make his offer. Her love for her father wouldn't let her refuse, and when he got her alone... Well he had his powder ready. Soon, very soon, he would have complete power. As for her mate, the dark Were, his demise would not faze him in the least.

So we have reached the end of chapter 3. Thank you for reading. Please share your thoughts. Chapter 4 will be submitted when it is complete.