Wet T Shirt Contest

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brad ignored the fact that he was the one that was going to be competing on Friday. It still didn't seem real to him. He was horny from watching the last hour of parading naked women. He was happy from having the delicious food and beer. He didn't want to think about all the stress his day had caused. College and this idea of Dan's had exhausted Brad's reasons to care. He was just grateful for hanging out with his friends.

"Here's to the best semester ever," Brad raised his bottle and saluted with Dan.

"I'm glad you are OK with it," Dan polished off his latest beer bottle. "We can ask Vanessa to do it if you don't want to. I just thought a guy knows what guys want to see and we wouldn't feel guilty about whoring someone we know."

Vanessa stirred. "Guys don't know what they want," she said in a croaked I-just-woke-up kind of voice. Brad didn't hear but Dan squeezed her in acknowledgement with his right arm that he had draped around her shoulders. Vanessa felt the smooth skin of her enlarged breasts compress and brush together. It was a thrilling feeling. She loved them.

"Yeah," Brad agreed with Dan while keeping his focus on the dancing Wet and Nasty model. 'That seemed to justify gender bending' Brad thought to himself. Then he turned to look over his shoulder at the kit. He was eyeing the hoops and the cards when he said, "I guess this creates a win-win."

"Feel free to experiment," invited Dan. He then watched in anticipation as Brad slowly got off the couch and went over to the table.

Brad crouched down and sorted through the container of cards. Each manila colored card had a large bold printed label specifying a gender specific ethnicity. They were alphabetized starting with ARIAN FEMALE all the way to ZULU MALE. In a separate partition were the blank cards Dan had commented earlier. They had blanks where the labels went so they could be written in. A few already had blue pen scribbled in. One label he read aloud in recognition, "Bianca Beauchamp, Danny?"

"Ah, that one isn't right yet. Forget it," Dan ignored Brad's chuckles as he watched the last of the porn video. Dan didn't discuss his fetishes. Brad had found out about his latex muse when snooping in Dan's phone back in high school.

Brad got an idea. He picked out the Zulu male card and put it in the slot of the grey hoop. The subscript on the card read warrior class. "Now I just step inside?"

"You got to go through it," Dan explained. "Check the dials on the side there."

Brad turned the racial change dial to 99%. He dialed down the pain/pleasure sensitivity from max to 60%. 'Someone was using this for naughty things,' he thoughtfully observed. He turned the hair settings to zero. Then he stood up. He lifted the hoop over his head, took a deep breath, and let the hoop fall. As it fell he could feel the air hit his scalp. Brad could tell his facial structure was different from the way his cheek muscles pulled and how his lips we a bit thicker. He felt more tightly bound by muscle as the hoop pasted by his torso and legs. He felt the weight of his new toned physique and the ease of control his agile muscles provided. He also felt thinner. As the hoop passed his crotch Brad felt a wave of energy as his shaft became thicker. He could feel his balls slapping farther down his inner thighs than normal. As the hoop hit the floor, Brad felt like his legs were spring loaded and ready for a 100 meter dash.

Brad let his arms drop to his sides and turned to face Dan. Then he took an assessment of himself. He could tell he was black from the color of the bridge of his nose. It was less noticeable than his original nose in the dimly lit living room. He curled his arms up to flex and looked at the ripped biceps under his coal black skin. His clothes didn't fit the same. His shirt felt tighter around his upper chest and shoulders. His shorts fell further down around his hips showing off the top half of his boxers. He pulled them back up and readjusted his belt. Brad made his way around the couch and coffee table to stand in front of the slumbering Vanessa. He grabbed her shoulder firmly and growled!

Vanessa sat bolt upright, took a look at the threatening black stranger with wide frightened eyes, and screamed. She flailed her arms and legs and then retreated behind Dan until she realized he was laughing. She understood the joke was on her this time. She slowly sat up and pulled a tress of hair out from in front of her eyes. She looked the smiling black man/prankster up and down. "You're look'n good Brad," she said nonchalantly to play off her embarrassment.

"Hehehe yoo should ha seen your face," said Brad with a heavy African accent as he doubled over in laughter.

Dan sat back and laughed along with him.

§§§

On the third day that fall semester, the two best friends set out to scout for potential helpers. It was hotter than normal that afternoon on the patio of the food court. People (mainly women) were sun bathing on the low warm stone retaining walls along the outer perimeter of the football court. All along fraternity row women were bathing in the front yards and on the roof tops of their sorority houses. Those closer to the food court were more awake and socializing. The more serious sun bathers were farther from the street. These women were more reclined and oriented toward the sun with untied bikinis spread out under them to avoid getting tan lines.

"Alright," Dan affirmed while pulling out the black hoop pieces. "We'll start on the far end of the field and head up frat row." Then he turned to Brad, handed him the hoop, and asked, "see something you like?"

"Oh yeah," Brad assessed. "We couldn't have picked a better day I think."

Dan texted Vanessa who was at the house to receive the copied bodies through the white hoop.

--New Txt Message from Vanessa ;) : All good here. Ready to receive the booty! Lol ;) --

Dan laughed to himself. After Brad left two nights before, Vanessa had inflated her ass with flesh putty and was parading around the bed room until Dan walked in. He caught her bent over in front of the mirror lip sinking to ghetto hip hop and dancing. Dan had taken advantage of the situation to show Vanessa what an ass like that was really good for...

"Ok how about her?" Brad was looking at a honey blonde obviously getting a lot of attention. Brad's interjection broke Dan out of his daze of Vanessa and he focused on what Brad indicated. She was above average in height and had a nice slender build. Her breasts looked about B range. She had a warm smile, high cheek bones, and long straight hair that brushed the tops of her breasts. Her face was concealed in part by a large pair of sunglasses. She was flirting with the athletes on the field while pretending to read a kindle.

Next to her was her wing mate, a brunette with much curvier features. Her bathing suit was more conservative to compliment her more portioned body type. She had a cute rounder face with light freckles and almond eyes. Her curly brown hair was spectacularly highlighted by the amount of sun she must have received over the summer and fell down just below her shoulders. She lay on her stomach atop of a large beach towel. Her bubble butt stuck out as her most noticeable feature.

The ever confident Dan and hopeful Brad donned there aviators and walked around the football field to the girls. When Dan was sure the girls noticed their approach he flashed them a friendly smile. When they were within earshot, Dan engaged them, "Hey there."

"Hi," said the enthusiastic blonde.

"Hello," the brunette said more formally. She tossed her head to the side to whip her hair over her right shoulder allowing her to see the guys approach from her left.

They stopped a few feet away from the women and Dan asked, "would you two mind helping us for a second. My friend and I are working on biometrics research." Brad stood there resting the hoop around his neck appearing to be engaged in the conversation.

"Sure," the women agreed.

"Great. I need you two to step through this hoop." Dan gestured to the hoop. On cue, Brad presented it in front of them.

The blonde stood up and took the hoop from Brad. "Yeah ok. What kind of geek research is this?"

"It measures features of your physical profile," Brad responded, "it allows us to calculate center of mass and agility." He was pretty of proud of that story. He was telling the truth to some respect, and the fancy science words made it sound like a believable project.

"Oh," the blonde was overwhelmed by the statement. It sounded pretty cool though she didn't understand how it would measure her or why the research mattered. She simply stepped into the hoop up and over her head. Then she passed the hoop to her girl friend.

"What are your names?" Dan inquired.

"I'm Kim and this is Christine," the blonde.

"Pleased to meet you. I'm Dan"

"Brad," intercepting into the discussion, Brad waved to Kim and Christine.

Christine stepped through the hoop in the same way as Kim. Then she handed it back to Brad with a smile.

"Well thanks for the help Kim and Christine. Enjoy the view," Dan flashed another friendly smile as he indicated the guys playing on the field.

"No problem," Kim responded with a wink. She and Christine laughed at Dan's light hearted comment. The guys walked up towards the street permitting the girls to resume bathing and sightseeing.

Dan got a text.

--New Txt Message from Vanessa ;) : Got it. Wow! She's pierced.--

Followed by another more insistent text.

--New Txt Message from Vanessa ;) : Can you WARN ME when you send multiples!! I wasn't ready!! Just attacked by a lifeless babe!!! This one is really cute though...--

Dan replied that he would send a warning beforehand. He and Brad left the food court patio and crossed the street to Frat Row. The next girl they came to was lying down in a pool chair on her back with one leg bent at the knee. She was a dark brown haired, athletic girl. Her legs and abs were very toned. Her mocha skin radiated from being recently shaved and lotioned. Her black Nike bikini didn't have any ties or draw strings. Most notable about her body, were her breasts which protested gravity and normal body proportion standards. Dan started to think that making a copy of her would not copy her implants too. He would have to fill the cavities with flesh putty and see how they looked! He texted Vanessa, --one--.

As Dan's shadow cast over her, she looked up to see two handsome guys looking back at her. The conversation went the same way as the last one. She agreed to help out with their 'biomechanics research.' She accepted the hoop from Brad and put herself through while lying on her pool chair. Like pulling on a pair of pants, she brought the hoop up from her feet and thrust her hips in the air to get it around her waist. Every time she flexed Dan's eyes got big. After bringing the hoop over her head she handed it back to Brad. The guys thanked Kiara for her help and set off up the street again. Dan had a big accomplished grin on his face.

Dan looked at his phone

--New Txt Message from Vanessa ;) : Uh this one didn't come through right. Something is wrong with her tits.--

This confirmed Dan's suspicions. He replied back to her

--Implants!! We'll have some fun with the flesh putty later :D What do you think of the rest of her? She may be the one I've been looking for to finish the Dominatrix I've been working on--

--New Txt Message from Vanessa ;) : LOL --

That's all the response he got from that. He and Brad didn't have many other sun bathers to choose from.

"Hey Brad. We have the majority of what we need. If you see anything better, let me know. Last thing before we get out of here though- The last girl's were fakes," Dan addressed as he gestured to his chest, "we need a large pair of natural breasts" Again he gestured with his hands as if he were cupping two expanding tits.

Brad laughed at Dan's body communication, "Alright. I know a girl."

To be more accurate the girl Brad knew was a woman. Nothing about her H sized breasts or modest outfit described her as a girl. Her name was Samantha, and she agreed to help with the research project. Dan had to extend the hoop's circumference to make sure Samantha could fit through it. Samantha was short which made her chest look enormous. Her ultra-bra held them up so they didn't hang past her navel. She had soft black hair which she had pulled back in a bun. Her eyes were bright green. 'Vanessa is going to love this!' Dan thought to himself. He took out his phone and texted Vanessa 'last one ;).'

A few moments later he got a response.

--New Txt Message from Vanessa ;) : Oh my! I want to be this big--

Dan replied.

--Are you going to wait for me????--

No reply was issued back. Dan was left in suspense to whether Vanessa swapped breasts with Sam's or not. Brad and Dan returned to the food court for lunch and discuss the next part of the plan.

"OK, you still up for this?" inquired Dan.

"Yeah. So which one should I go with?" said Brad.

"Well not only would it be dangerous and morally questionable to impersonate someone, it would be less fun. We are going to take the key features from each of the girls and make a new identity for you," explained Dan. "Which I want to talk to you about next..."

Brad stared back at Dan anticipating that he was going to talk. After a brief pause he raised his eye brows and insisted, "What? Talk about what?"

"Well, I know you're uncomfortable with the switch. It would be better if you practiced being a girl before you got on a stage."

"OK. Aaand," Brad knew what was coming next. He hoped that Dan would hear the apprehension in his voice and reconsider that they practice in a setting three states away where no one would know him.

"We are going shopping tomorrow and you'll get to try on the new you before we go," Dan said factually. He completely ignored the timidity in Brad's voice and the moaning from the reply. This was going to guarantee a flawless victory on Friday and it had to be done sooner rather than later. "By the way, Friday, you have fewer classes. You are going to go the whole day as a woman too.

'This just gets better and better.' Brad thought hopelessly. With a pout he focused on the meal with his head down.

"Aw cheer up Brad. We are going to win your financial freedom! Besides, Vanessa has been hopeful for some one on one time. "

Brad suddenly looked up at Dan and indicated, "You are doing it too." Then he smirked and said, "Yeah, OK. If I'm going to be a babe for a day you're doing it with me."

Dan was stunned for a moment. He had controlled the show thus far, but it only seemed fair since he was forcefully gender swapping his friend. In public. To have 'girl time'. Dan composed himself and committed. "Fine," he put. So they finished lunch and headed to the next class. Nothing more was said about it that day.

§§§

--New Txt Message from Vanessa ;) : Do I have plans for you tonight big boy!--

--New Txt Message from DanMan: Hey how were classes after you left the apartment?--

--New Txt Message from Vanessa ;) : They were fine. I have been so wet all day after seeing all that hotness you copied.--

--New Txt Message from DanMan: Oh yeah?--

--New Txt Message from Vanessa ;) : So I used four of the blank cards to save them. I need the black hoop to delete them.--

--New Txt Message from Vanessa ;) : Sooo I may have used one of the cards.. I put the girls in the bed--

--New Txt Message from DanMan: Those are for Brad!! >:[ how are you not going unnoticed anyway--

--New Txt Message from Vanessa ;) : I know. There's no harm in sharing. Besides, they're saved in the cards.--

--New Txt Message from DanMan: Grr. So what did you do? And when will you be by?--

Dan entered the apartment, closed the door, and set down his books. With a heavy sigh he pulled off his shirt as he mentally adjusted from college management to home enjoyment. The privacy and accomplished sense of pride from having such a place sank in and he embraced it, for he knew he was blessed.

He rummaged through his college bag and pulled out the curved black metal. Then, he went into the bedroom, flipped on the light, and tossed the shirt into the closet. Standing bare chested in the middle of his room, he took note of the four body sized lumps in his queen sized bed covered by his quilt. He kicked off his shoes, socks, and shorts. Then, he put on a clean black V neck T-shirt and a pair of oversized sweat pants. Next, he assembled the hoop and set the toggle to delete. He pulled back the covers on his bed revealing the four inert copies. One at a time, he worked the hoop down over each copied woman. As they passed through, they vanished. Dan headed back into the kitchen to toss two bowls of mac and cheese in the microwave for dinner.

His phone buzzed.

--New Txt Message from Vanessa ;) : I'm here :} --

Dan went to the door. Vanessa came around the corner at the far end of the building. When she saw Dan she gave him a wide smile. She had on open toed heels, shorts, a tank, and her college bag. The tank normally covered her mid-section but her enlarged breasts lifted the garment revealing her narrow waist. She had obviously used the copies Dan and Brad had gained in order to alter herself further. Her midsection was a copy of Kiara, the athletic sunbather.

"What do you think?" asked Vanessa, walking into the apartment and tossing her bag to the floor. She stopped and twisted to the side as to pose. She focused her gaze on Dan in expectancy.

"You look hot. All that time in the gym this summer paid off," he commented sarcastically; then he added, "if your name is Kiara."

"Tch, that's so creepy when you tell me their names," Vanessa protested. She suddenly felt embittered and discouraged. "When you call them copies it doesn't bother me, but when you start naming them then I feel guilty."

"Serves you right. Those bodies are not yours to take advantage of."

"And using them to win a contest is OK?" refuted Vanessa. It seemed to her that Dan was being very hypocritical to pass judgment on her when he was setting Brad up for a similar make over.

"That's different. Look, it's a one day thing for Brad. He gets a unique experience and then it's over. He goes back to being himself. How long have you had those breasts?" Dan pointed at Vanessa. "You are modifying who you really are. This isn't a plastic surgery miracle machine," Dan indicated to the alteration kit. "You need to be yourself."

He let her consider his statement for a moment. Vanessa had kept her larger breasts since Monday morning and tweaked her features over the last day and a half. Dan took a closer look at what she had altered. She whitened her teeth, her eyes were larger, her tan lines were removed, she pierced her nipples, her lips were thicker, she was taller, her hair was longer, and lastly she added muscle tone from the athletic chic. What Dan didn't see was she made her pussy deeper but tighter and also pierced her clit. (She had removed her enlarged ass after having sex on Monday.)

"You are beautiful. Those toned legs look good on you. Maybe we should start running the trail so you can get that way on your own? Here," Dan said as he handed her a cup of macaroni and cheese. "This appearance is fake. After tonight I want you to use the reversal drink. OK?"

Vanessa looked hurt. She was embarrassed and didn't like being called fake. Then she looked down at her feet... er tried to, for her vision was intercepted by two ballooning tata's. Her hair fell down around her face with greater weight than usual. Everything was off. She didn't recognize herself. She was lost in her fantasy of being someone else. She had been enjoying the high from the attention people gave her and the new sensations made by her altered state.