Wet T Shirt Contest

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Vanessa gave Daren a quick final kiss, and then gestured for a time out. "I'm not a quiet lover," she warned. "Someone is going to notice. Let's get going." She gave Daren a smile and turned away to gather her clothes. "Why don't you come over tonight?" Vanessa invited.

"What about Dan?" Daren asked with concern.

"I'll handle it," Vanessa replied with a grin.

Daren stripped off the shorts and gathered her items together before putting on the hoodie and track pants from Dan.

"Yep, bikini," Vanessa affirmed. "You have a bikini class ass! But since you are going to get those shorts I think you should try these instead." she held up a thinner pair of nude colored panties. "So they don't show through the black shorts," she explained.

For the rest of the experience shopping was quick and painless. Vanessa boasted all the way to the car how satisfied she was with her purchases which included five-for-one on tops, half priced clearance shoes, six bucks for shorts. She even had enough left over for a soda to share. Dan bought Daren a handbag for her phone and wallet. On the way home Vanessa asked Dan to drop both passengers off at her apartment so that they could 'work on makeup'.

§§§

"Have fun," said Dan with a knowing look on his face as he drove out of sight. Dan knew, but he didn't care. Vanessa was going to get what she wanted.

Daren wasn't sure what she was getting into. Since leaving the dressing room at the store the world became a stranger place. Her stride was different than normal. The only thing she had to wear on her feet were the wedges which added to the contrast. The material of the hoodie and track pants against her legs, stomach, and across her tits tickled but felt good. Goose bumps crawled across her skin whenever she moved. Then, they'd dissipate, and then reappear a few minutes later when she readjusted. Her depth perspective was bad. When she reached for things, she missed or banged into something just beyond what she was going for. The good news was she didn't have to duck as much because she was shorter that before. Her hair waved and bounced. And speaking of 'bounce', her chest constantly reminded her just how feminine she really was!

Then, as the two girls made their way into Vanessa's hall, Daren felt a new sensation. "Vance, do you have to share a restroom?"

Vance giggled, "yup, the ladies room right there." She indicated to a door a few paces own the hall outside her room. "That soda must have gone straight through you. How are you going to be able to drink anything at the club tomorrow if your bladder is the size of a pea?"

Daren started in that direction. She turned and gave Vanessa a curious look when she noticed she was being followed.

"Well, obviously I'm coming with you!" Vanessa pointed out. "That's what women do!"

Daren ignored Vanessa's smart alecks and pushed open a stall. She sat down, delicately at first, for the seat was cold against her over sensitized cheeks. Then she released; it wasn't much different from peeing as a guy. She didn't have to go as bad as she thought. The last droplet trickled down her pussy. She quickly used some paper to wipe it away before pulling up her pants and heading to the sink. While she was washing, the hall door opened. In stepped a topless freshman. Her small conical breasts dribbled laterally as she exerted to open the door. Daren's eyes went wide in surprise. The freshman didn't take notice.

Vanessa stepped out of her stall to wash up and noted Daren's expression. She grinned and with a shrug said, "That's what women do."

Back in the dorm room, Vanessa assisted Daren pick out the color palette of makeup for the morning. It was a typical campus room with two desks, two chairs, two beds, a mess of pin holes and posters on the walls, and not enough light sources. Bright pink and green was the color scheme of just about everything including the bed linens, drapes, and organizational items. The closet door lay open with the department store bags sprawled out at its base. Some posters depicted Disney 'happily ever after' type settings with bare chested male model cut outs taped over the cartoon heroes; others displayed album art and other pop culture imagery.

Vanessa took her inventory of swatches, brushes, and beauty products and spread them out across the carpet. Then, she introduced Daren to the cleansing facial products and masks. By the time she was done, Daren had five different blots of cream on her face and skin. Vanessa also had Daren sample some of her perfumes. Next, they did each other's hair. Vanessa put Daren's blonde hair back in a braid. Aside from brushing, Daren had no hair skill, but managed to get Vanessa's dark brunette hair in a secure pony tail. Then, they did each other's nails which Daren was much better at doing. All the while Vanessa talked. Daren took notes thinking that what Vanessa had to say would come in handy as small talk later with people she didn't know.

Their girl time was an excellent aid for Daren. She really felt like she fit the role of a woman her age. It was easy to connect with Vanessa. She expressed her concerns with Vanessa about interacting with people (mostly men). Eventually, they stripped down to panties and T-shirts to sleep in. Conversation lasted late into the night. Daren finally fell asleep in Vanessa's arms listening to her soft voice drone on.

§§§

Daren awoke amid a warm pool of blankets and hair amid Vanessa's small twin sized bed. Vanessa was already stirring. They were situated in a spooning position. Daren lay in Vanessa's arms with one of her legs wrapped in between her own. She lay with one arm under her head and the other hugged around her midsection between her breasts and Vanessa's arm. The room was cluttered with baubles and brushes from the night before.

"Good morning, sleeping beauty," Vanessa greeted. "Poor girlie got all tuckered out trying to be a lady," she said sarcastically. She lifted her hand atop Daren's body and traced the profile of her partner's body.

"Hnnnnnh," Daren objected, fending against Vanessa's assault. "Such a good dream," she said half awake. She became more wakeful as Vanessa continued to trace over her side, hip, arm, and breast. She squirmed a little from the sensation. "I just won the contest. I was standing on stage showing off my big titties." She wasn't sure why she said 'titties.' It was her opinion that such an immature word was only used in porn films.

'Titties,' however, stimulated Vanessa's lustfulness and brought back the desires experienced in the changing room the night before. As the passion welled up inside her, her caressing became more urgent. She raised her leg that was sandwiched between Daren's legs and pushed her thigh into Daren's crotch. She adjusted both her arms so she could reach around to pinch and massage Daren's nipples.

Daren's eyes popped open and she squirmed more noticeably this time. She let Vanessa continue to explore her assets. Her own escalating passion caused her breathing to become labored. Energy built in her crotch. She kept adjusting her legs restlessly. Eventually she turned over on her back and turned her head to confront her assailant with a passionate kiss. Her breasts reluctantly lifted off the bed and flopped over and bumped into Vanessa with considerable force. Daren spread her legs to vent her dampening pleasure center.

Vanessa kissed Daren back and hugged her tightly. Her trailing fingers took the opportunity to journey down Daren's stomach into her panties. Daren cooed as she expertly rubbed against her womanhood with slow strokes. Vanessa gradually built up tempo with her strokes. Once she had established a steady up-tempo of stroking she unexpectedly slid her middle finger into Daren's pussy.

Daren had become acclimated to the sensation and enjoyed the arousal Vanessa had summoned from within her. She nearly jumped out of the bed when Vanessa thrust her finger inside! It was a completely alien feeling having something moving inside her body, but it brought about so much ecstatic pleasure - even more so because of the incredible amount of sensitivity there was by being penetrated between her legs. Daren gripped the covers and flexed her taught stomach. She let out a moan in delight.

Vanessa sat up and positioned herself between Daren's legs. She stripped off her remaining clothes and then guided Daren's legs up into the air and pulled off her panties. Vanessa went back to work on Daren's pussy with one hand and put the other under Daren's shirt.

Daren pulled her shirt off, wrapped her legs around Vanessa's nude body, and hooked her ankles together. Vanessa lay down on top of her and started to play with her tits with her free hand. Daren felt higher than cloud nine. It would have frustrated her to contemplate the unfairness of pleasure women had and men didn't, but she was occupied.

Vanessa licked and flicked both nipples. Her hands diligently kept pace on Daren's vagina and mammories. Daren's continued moaning became euphoric. To keep Daren from going over the edge too quickly, she changed the pace. First she gently slowed her pace of fingering. Then she adjusted herself so her head lay closer to Daren's. Vanessa began kissing Daren's neck and collar line and deeply breathed on her nape. She stopped toying with Daren's pussy altogether and focused on her neck and breasts.

Daren's euphoria subsided as Vanessa switched her focus from her pussy to her neck and chest. Daren was in a wonderful state of being. She was full of energy and her skin tingled with the sensations of contact of her surroundings. Vanessa's kisses felt good on her neck. As a man, he never understood why a woman enjoyed it so much. Now she knew. She welcomed Vanessa's rough gropes, tugs and squeezing on her breasts. Besides the pleasure of attention she was receiving, she also enjoyed the uncommon presence of so much chest area being molded. The wobble of her heavy melons was sensational. However, Daren's attention waned after while, because kissing wasn't really her thing. She was ready to get back to the part where someone went over the edge.

Darren turned over and pinned Vanessa with to the bed with her tottering tits. Her abounding beauties planted down firmly on top of Vanessa's breasts. The vertical boob on boob combination provided both women with similar gelatinous pleasure. For good measure Darren shook her shoulders throwing the mass of boobage into a jiggling fit.

"Fuck, Darren! I want your tits," Vanessa desperately confessed. She felt deprived of such embellishments since restoring herself back to normal.

Just then, Daren was struck by an idea. "Maybe you can." she pointed to the Dan's red bag lying in the closet. "The hoop is still inside!"

Vanessa didn't hesitate. She wriggled free from Daren and bounded across the dorm room kicking some of the clutter on the floor in the process. She pulled out the pieces and assembled the hoop. She considered her change and then adjusted the dials on the side. Sensitivity she increased, percentage of change she turned down to 70%, and hair she turned to 0. Finally she inserted the card into the slot before holding it low enough to step in to. She raised it to her diaphragm and then set the percentage to 100% before lifting it over her lady lumps and putting her arms in.

The changes rapidly overtook her figure. Her legs extended and her skin darkened. Vanessa's hips and ass flared wider and further. She squealed with glee at the sight of her burgeoning breasts. A pang of envy jotted Daren who watched Vanessa's normal boobs expand pushing outward yet only drooping the right amount. Vanessa's areolas spread wider and her nipples became more distinct. She switched the percentage knob down to 40% and adjusted the hair settings before bringing the hoop over her head. Her hair became voluminous and well-formed. Her face retained her most unique features like her brow line, jaw line, and eye color, but her mouth and nose reformed to match the shape of Daren's.

The two could pass as sisters if not twins. Vanessa was slightly shorter with a lighter color tan, but overall they had many similar features. The one that mattered most to them in that moment was their identical boobies.

Vanessa dropped the hoop and brought her hands up under her tits. She bounced up and down triumphantly cupping her gorgeous melons. Her mouth animated her face in much the same way Daren's did. Her grinning visage lit up and her upturned nose flared. She retreated back to the bed and embraced her partner.

Daren directed Vanessa on to her back and pressed her boobs down on top again before giving another shake.

Vanessa gasped and cooed, "Oh! This is more like it." Goose bumps beaded up on her skin. The increased sensitivity caused by the hoop's adjustments had Vanessa reeling and moaning. Daren took charge and served Vanessa's pussy with a measure of fingering and clitoral stimulation with her middle and index fingers. Vanessa really wasn't a quiet lover. She made sure everyone in the dormitory was aware of her pleasure. She squirmed and bucked. Daren followed through and brought her to eventual climax.

With panting and a deep sigh Vanessa propped herself on her elbows and said, "I have something special for you." Daren allowed herself to be directed onto her back by Vanessa who began to kiss and trace her way down Daren's body. A threshold seemed to be crossed in this moment. A new experience that surpassed anything else up to this moment came upon Daren. Vanessa seemed to be aware, for she cautiously approached Daren's womanhood. She left a trail of kisses, small bites, and caresses. Daren's arousal built up quickly. Vanessa hovered above Daren's sex and stared up into her eyes. The musk enticed her senses. Though Daren wasn't giving obvious consent, Vanessa excitedly dove into her muff. She gently lapped and flicked Daren's clit with her tongue. Vanessa noted that her clit (which was now 70% identical to her own) was unusually large and fantastically pleasurable.

Though Daren couldn't make the superficial comparison of her sex anatomy, she felt it. The scenario was highly erotic to Daren: Her new and unusual anatomy, oral sex of her virgin pussy, boobs, her partner having boobs, etc. All of her excitement was culminating on top of her wild arousal. It made her moan and complain much like Vanessa had. Orgasm was nearly upon Daren. She started seeing stars and strange lights. Her eyes rolled back and her legs trembled. The pleasure was intensifying higher than she had ever known, and then... nothing.

Nothing: the tremendous sensation of euphoric release. Like the feeling of jumping into the ocean on a hot day. That first instant when plunged underwater and becoming wholly enveloped by the much needed refreshment of cool water. This feeling is disorienting; up and down are undistinguishable. Breathing is not required to enjoy it nor is sight. Time stands still. It was that sort of nothing Daren felt the moment she first plunged into a most powerful orgasm. Her vision was completely blacked out by the tidal force she was rocked with again and again.

Vanessa followed through Daren's episode with her tongue darting about her sex and both hands holding her hips for stability.

Another orgasmic wave crashed against Daren. She couldn't tell if she kept feeling the same orgasm or multiple. It seemed to ebb and then come crashing in again. The intensity of each orgasmic peak decreased, but her sensitivity to touch kept increasing.

"Enahh! Enn Enough!" Daren stammered.

Vanessa lifted her head and crawled up the bed to lie next to Daren. Each move she made caused Daren to flinch. Anything that touched Daren seemed intense and euphoric. When Vanessa came to rest against Daren, Daren had another orgasm. They laid there in bed as still as they could for a while. Daren bathed in her own afterglow until it faded away.

Vanessa turned her face towards Daren and said, "I could use a shower." She looked at Daren with intent and then rose from the bed to collect some towels, shower bag, and her panties.

Daren flinched some more as Vanessa moved past her. Her senses were still hyper profound. She cautiously stood and followed Vanessa to the door. Daren was feeling a bold sense of confidence in her new body. Clothes were optional today. Plus, she didn't want to deal with the intensive feeling of fabric against her skin. She swaggered down the hall and through the bathroom to the showers. Vanessa followed with towels and bag clutched to her chest for modesty.

They shared a shower. Vanessa demonstrated how to shampoo and condition for Daren. Then, they scrubbed down and rinsed with a little fondling in the process.

Once clean, they dried off and wrapped up in the towels Vanessa brought before heading back to Vanessa's dorm. Daren dressed in the only outfit she owned; Vanessa chose to wear a yellow sun dress and tights. The sundress fit surprisingly well considering the enlargement of some areas of Vanessa's figure. They brushed and blow dried their hair. Then they did their makeup and went to breakfast.

§§§

A red head sat at the window of the campus bistro. She was pretty. Her figure was tall and slender. Her face was sharp and dotted with freckles. Her straight hair was cut medium length, just above her shoulders. She watched for her friends while sipping coffee. This woman had a knowing look in her eyes. She beamed as she caught sight of Vanessa and Daren. Her eyes lit up with excitement. She taped on the glass partition to get their attention.

Vanessa turned to look first. "Danni!" she squealed.

Daren turned to look at the stranger in the window too. She raised her eye brows in surprise as Vanessa exclaimed. Only then did she realize Dan, now Danni, had kept his promise and became a babe for a day along with her.

The girls quickly paid their meal ticket and came round to sit with their new girl friend at the window.

"Who is she Danni?" Vanessa asked referring to the body Danni possessed.

"This is my own design. It's mostly from the Swedish Female card in the card box," Danni replied. She turned away from the table to present herself to the two other women. She wore casual clothes, a shirt and rolled up jeans which exposed her shins. "I see you couldn't keep away from enlarging yourself again. Can I have my hoop and card back now, Vance?"

Daren handed over Danni's red bag. Danni turned and smiled at Daren as if meeting her for the first time.

"Well hello there Dirty D. How did your first time go?" Danni grinned wickedly at Daren.

Daren blushed. She could feel the warmth of the blood in her face. She silently cursed. Danni always figured out that sort of stuff.

Danni just laughed and finished her coffee.

The rest of the morning was spent flirting and window shopping downtown. It was Friday. The weather was warm and sunny. All the shops along the street had racks of merchandise out on display along the brick sidewalk. The shop door bells chimed as people came and went. Traffic whirred by lazily. The street was an indirect extension of Frat Row up the hill. It sloped down to a bridge that crossed over a stream to the residential area beyond. Some of the clubs there were still dark and closed up, but that would change later in the day. College kids would flock here ready to start the weekend like pop stars.

Near lunch time, Danni pulled Vanessa and Daren into a bikini shop. "Try something on!" She commanded. She pulled down a deep blue bikini for herself and went to the back to try it on.

Vanessa and Daren helped themselves. Vanessa found a yellow bikini that complimented her darker hair and the dress she had on. Daren chose a daring white strapless bikini. Danni returned to purchase the three bikini's for herself and her friends.

They walked uphill to the campus food court for lunch. The three women enjoyed the attention and conversation the college boys gave them. They laid out on the retaining wall in their new bikinis from lunch until midafternoon. Danni and Vanessa pressured Daren into getting some phone numbers and other general flirty conversation with the fellows playing soccer. Daren received good practice for the upcoming contest. She grew more confident dealing with all the attention.