Wet T Shirt Contest

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Near to dinner time, the three went back to Danni's and pre-gamed. Danni invited the neighbors over for a house warming party. A table was set up in the kitchen for beer pong. Music played from a portable Apple audio system on the stone counter top. The flesh alteration kit was secretively stored in the bedroom. Vanessa ordered delivery pizza and opened a bottle of pink moscato.

"Time to see who's a light weight," Vanessa announced. She poured Daren a generous glass.

"Remember you absorb alcohol faster than you would normally," Danni warned Daren. "Drink this. We'll soon find out if you should be accepting the heavier liquor from guys at the bar."

By the time the pizza arrived Daren had a heavy buzz. "No more drinking for me tonight guyz," she slurred.

Danni nodded in acknowledgement and then headed to the bedroom. She returned with a white T shirt. "Excuse me, ladies and gentleman. My friend Daren here is going to win a wet T shirt contest tonight. Let see if she's got what it takes!"

The guests all clamored for Daren. Daren smiled timidly and started to strip off her blouse. The men in attendance all started to chant and call out at the topless blonde.

Vanessa filled up a pitcher with water. "Give us your best 'O' face Daren," she said. She lifted and tipped the pitcher. Water splashed down over Daren's chest. Though surprised from suddenly being doused, Daren made the best 'O' face she could muster. Her breasts swung out as the downpour cascaded over them and down her cleavage. The soaked T shirt clung to her assets. Pink flesh peaked through the fabric and her nipples started to pitch tent. Daren threw her hands in the air and jumped around a little as the water tricked down her body. Jumping caused more chest joggling which pleased her audience. The onlookers clapped and jeered for her.

Daren looked to Danni and smiled. Danni smiled back, for both of them were feeling pretty confident at this point that she would win the wet T shirt contest.

§§§

EPILOGUE:

Daren did indeed win the contest. The prize money covered Brad's text book expenses. However, those textbooks sat in his dorm and were never opened. Required reading my ass! It appeared Brad should never have been so concerned after all.

Following Daren's victory, a scout from the next city over invited her to participate in a larger wet T shirt contest. Daren's popularity kept growing. Many night life promoters and photographers contended to endorse her for magazine covers and ads. The royalties covered Brad's college expenses for many more semesters. The three friends continued to experiment with the flesh alteration kit throughout that semester. It certainly was the greatest semester ever.

Remember to comment!!!