Wet T Shirt Contest

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"OK," Vanessa said weakly.

"Hey," Dan said. He pulled her in and kissed her passionately. When they broke the kiss Vanessa looked up and met Dan's gaze. His eyes roamed over her taking in all the wonder and beauty of her appearance. When he looked back into her eyes it was as if he was looking at Vanessa inner self. She knew that his words were sincere.

His actions were too! His straight forwardness and passion was turning her on! They broke their embrace and turned their attention to their dinner. Vanessa's mind started to race. The confidence and horniness she had before he made those negative comments came flooding back! She finished her dinner quickly, grabbed her bag, and made a dash for the flesh kit in the bedroom.

"Close your eyes. Hands behind your back," Vanessa commanded from the bedroom.

Dan shoveled the last mouthful of mac and cheese in his mouth and obeyed. She put on a latex glove and poured out a small amount of the stick cream. With her other hand she picked up a large separation knife. She returned to the kitchen counter where Dan sat next to upon a stool. She applied the cream to where his hands touched.

"Hey!" Dan protested though he did little to defend himself.

She took off the glove and put it on the counter. Then she gently led him from the kitchen to the couch. "Stand here. Don't move," she commanded in a sweet voice. Dan stood facing the couch. Next, she stood on her tip toes, pressed her body against his back and reached around. She caressed his chest, scratched his stomach, squeezed his arms, and untied the draw string of his sweat pants.

Dan struggled to keep his eyes closed.

"You've shown me such a great time this week; I am going to enjoy returning the favor!" Vanessa conveyed in a sultry voice. She let his pants drop to the floor. Next, she lifted his shirt up over his head and down his arms. The shirt lay trapped at his wrists where Vanessa had glued his hands together. She slowly reached into his boxers taking her time detecting where his shaft was.

Dan felt so good to Vanessa. His body was toned and his skin was warm to the touch. He was the perfect height at 6" 3'. Just big enough where she felt safe but not so large that she felt engulfed by a giant. She couldn't wait to undress and get closer to him. He was lean and strong enough to resist when Vanessa was rough with him. Dan keeps his body hair shaved. Shaved privates seemed larger and smoother to Vanessa. Plus there's no hair in her mouth when giving oral!

Slowly, slowly, she lightly dragged her finger tips down. Then, down along his dick. Vanessa traced around the head of Dan's cock. Dan, with his eyes still closed, jumped and groaned at the blissful stimulation Vanessa provoked. His muscles contracted and relaxed as her fingers traveled over all the different sensitive places on his body. Vanessa motioned for Dan to turn around. She pressed him backward guiding him down on to the couch. She followed him downward as he sat with his hands behind his back. Vanessa tossed Dan's pants across the room and got on her knees. Dan felt himself get even harder in anticipation. He tried to conceal the fact that his body was shivering with excitement. Vanessa fought back her shivers too. She could barely control herself looking at Dan's male member. She was going to enjoy pleasuring Dan; she was going to enjoy plunging his meaty cock into herself even more.

Vanessa put her left hand on Dan's inner thigh and grabbed his cock with the other. She stroked Dan gently letting his penis throb down and back up. She was level with it. So close to his manhood that Dan could feel her warm moist breath on the underside of his schlong. Vanessa kissed its tip. Then, she left a trail of kisses down his shaft and over his balls. Each kiss was a little more passionate than the last. Then, using just the tip of her tongue, she licked from his scrotum back up to the tip. Dan groaned in pleasure. Then Vanessa did it again a little more passionately than before. On the third time around, Vanessa's kisses were becoming small sucks and she was using more of her tongue's surface to lick Dan's cock. Dan started to sweat and his abs started to contract. Vanessa could smell Dan's arousal much stronger now. On the fourth time, she stuck the head of his prick in her mouth.

As she teased the head of his cock, Vanessa pulled out the knife. With her hand still on Dan's thigh, she pushed his leg out wide and slid the knife into the base of Dan's manhood. She took in as much of Dan's manhood as she could while still being able to breathe severing it off completely with the knife.

Dan knew something was amiss. He could feel his penis but his coordination with it was off- as if his penis was nearer to his chest instead of where it should be. He lifted his head off the couch and opened his eyes. He looked at Vanessa. Then his eyes bulged as he realized his severed state. He looked down in unbelief. Sure enough there was a smooth, rounded area where cock and balls are supposed to be. Vanessa sat there grinning with Dan's cock in her mouth with his balls brushing against her chin.

"Uhgrh," Dan exclaimed looking at Vanessa. He flexed his kegels and watched as the cock in her mouth throbbed. Precum collected in the back of Vanessa's mouth. "Uhgrh?" he repeated.

Vanessa almost lost her grip on the shaft because she was smiling so awkwardly. What she was doing was so bizarre and so satisfying she couldn't help but grin. She carefully took the cock in her hand, sucked off the precum, and stood up, dominating over Dan. "Wait here. I'm taking this," she emphasized, "so you can't cheat."

Dan knew she meant that she didn't want him to be able to touch himself. Even with his hands behind his back he could rub his legs up against his cock. Vanessa coyly backed away from Dan and headed into the bedroom. She took of all her clothes and stood in front of the mirror. She put her hands on her hips with the knife in one hand and the penis in the other. "hmm what to alter first," she said quietly to herself.

Dan did the only thing he could: sit. He wetted his mouth, for it had become dry during the teasing. To keep his cock hard in the other room he started to fantasize about scenarios he and Vanessa could try. He let out a satisfied groan and thought to himself, 'How lucky am I. I get to experience all my fantasies. I am so happy that I have someone like Vanessa!'

Vanessa heard him groan and replied, "You better be right where I left you."

She injected herself with the flesh putty and enjoyed the sensations it brought on. Vanessa plunged the flesh putty into her left breast with the syringe. The putty felt like gushing water filling her. The solidifier fluid made it transform from a balloon type feeling to a natural doughy springy feeling. Most importantly it felt heavier and BIG! Once she was done filling the first breast, she had the pleasure of filling the other one.

She looked over at his still-hard dick which she had laid on the bed. 'Men must always be hard,' she thought to herself. She walked over to the bed and sat down on top of it. Dan felt the sudden weight on his absent dick, so he flexed in response. The throbbing object beneath Vanessa gave her a strange sensation and she smiled in her deviousness again. She slid back and forth letting her sex lube the side of Dan's penis. It tingled to have a dick rub against her womanly lips. 'I wonder what it's like having balls,' Vanessa thought to herself. She stood up and picked up the human dildo. She turned to the full length mirror and modeled the penis in front of her. The woman in front of her had a DICK, male hardware! How odd. She turned the penis around and pushed it inside slowly trying not to let Dan to go off.

Dan growled with pleasure and flinched to the effects of having his schlong suddenly buried in a wet, tight space. "Be good to me, babe," he said with caution.

"Don't worry, sexy," comforted Vanessa. She stood with her legs together looking in the mirror. The curvaceous woman staring back had a scrotum dangling from inside her pussy. Vanessa didn't recognize herself anymore. The stranger in the mirror had a look of wonder and surprise on her face. She lifted a heavy breast and observed. Then she dared to spread her legs just wide enough to have the ball sac suspended without the dick falling out. Vanessa moved her hips side to side and watched the effects on her new body. Breasts swayed, booty shaked, and balls slapped against her thighs. Dan was going to love watching this!

Dan waited patiently. His arms were starting to get sore from their unnatural resting position. From the sensations from his remote penis, he could tell he wouldn't be waiting much longer. Vanessa must have put on panties or something to keep his penis from falling out. Her grip wasn't tightly binding him inside anymore. He could feel her walking about the room instead of standing in one place like before. He assumed she was probably standing in front of the mirror altering herself again, but now she was on the move, and he could feel the steady rhythm of her stride as her legs alternatively pressed against his cock.

"Ready?" Vanessa asked flirtatiously.

"The question is are you ready?" Dan teased. Even when he wasn't the dominating partner he wasn't passive. He never took the punishment or pleasure without attempting to turn the tables.

Vanessa turned on some music from her phone and stepped out of the bedroom. Dan watched as her bust appeared first, then a sexy face, and then the rest of the most bodacious body he had ever seen. He hardly recognized the porn star that had her attention on him. She was dressed in a tight fitting sporty outfit. Her sports top was strained over two incredibly large erect breasts. Her watermelon sized cans were peeking out the bottom. Dan could see the hint of cleavage there. Her shorts were strained in the same way by her ass- which had returned from Monday's sex-ventures. Sandwiched between the two areas was a trim midsection. Dimples appeared along her abs and above her ass when she walked. Her hips swayed entrancingly from side to side. The shorts were stretched so tight they resembled boy shorts. Her cheeks peeked out underneath. Thick thighs led to striped knee high tube socks over her long shapely legs.

Dan almost felt guilty, for after he had taken in her lovely body he returned his focus back to her face which was equally sexy. A true expression of 'fuck me' was the best way to describe the way she looked at him. With those big juicy lips that express temptation every time they quiver. With those large heavy lidded, dazzling green eye's that melted away all other needs when you looked into them. With such strongly pronounced cheekbones that gave her a quality of exoticness and strong will power. Her hair cascaded down around her shoulders and back in a bold swath of red.

Dan's dick, which was still lodged deep inside, twitched signaling to Vanessa she had accomplished a successful alteration. She had fashioned her lips in such a way that they could never completely close so that she always looked like she was about to kiss (or suck). When she felt the affirmative stir in her pussy and saw the stupefied expression on Dan's face, she smiled. Her glowing proud smiling face made Dan melt inside. His carnal instincts were getting the best of him. He attempted to get up.

"No you don't," Vanessa stated and she strutted to his seat and forced him back. Dan winced at the sharp pain of his arms getting crushed behind him. It was enough to bring his mind back into focus.

So he sat there as Vanessa retreated out of arms reach and began dancing to the music. Her hips swayed to and fro; Dan's eyes bounced along. She would arch her back and squeeze her pussy acknowledging the presence of Dan's remote member. This was turning out to be the best strip tease in history- where 'look but can't touch' meets the exact satisfaction a man craves as he watches. Vanessa stuck her ass out and dropped it into Dan's lap. She brushed it from side to side across Dan's groin area. The soft elastic shorts glided smoothly across Dan's empty crotch, but he could feel his buried boner pressing on further as Vanessa pressed her hips against him. It was so odd! However, the absurdness was eclipsed by the creatively inspired pleasure both partners were feeling. Vanessa backed away from him again. With her back turned she dipped it low a few times to the beat of the music while trying out different motions with her body. Then she squatted down facing Dan. Dan felt his balls lightly brushing against the carpet concealed by her shorts as she tea bagged the floor.

The beat transitioned and Vanessa began to touch herself. She ran her hands over her body and paid special attention to her despairingly restrained top deck. She spun for Dan and teased him by pulling down the straps of her top slowly. Dan could start to see the sizeable weight her chest hefted as the top was lowered. Her breasts budded up out of the top of the shirt as Vanessa relaxed its hold on them. Dan thought her teasing would never end, but just as the song was about to end she half-turned away from him, dug her thumbs under the top and yanked it up over her head with a sigh of relief. Dan watched in awe as both fleshy melons dropped from their confines. He sat dumbfounded with his jaw loosely hanging open. Drool had pooled at the edge of Dan's mouth and now spilled over into his lap unnoticed by the entranced victim onto the couch.

"Psst, you should pick up your jaw," suggested the half-naked dancer. Vanessa concealed her breasts by crossing her arms.

Dan shook his head to clear his mind. He swallowed hard. Then he looked at Vanessa and asked, "can you release me now?"

"Your dick or your hands?" Vanessa teased giving him another big beautiful glowing smile. She went back into the bed room and returned with a knife. "Sit up, whiner," she commanded. Dan purposefully leaned forward planting his face into Vanessa's breasts. Vanessa rolled her eyes and chuckled. Then she severed the mated skin connecting Dan's hands.

"Ahhhh," Dan sighed with relief holding his arms out wide. He flexed his shoulders encouraging the blood to flow again. Then he stood. As he rose they looked into each other's eyes and Vanessa felt the balance of power being relinquished from her. Dan once again stood over her.

"Wait!" she said. She looked up at Dan. Dan looked back at her with an expression of gratitude and wonder. How he loved staring into the mystic expanse in Vanessa's eyes. Her irises were the gateway to the fantastic unknown... and so was the deep crevasse of cleavage on his peripheral.

"I want to do you next," she said urgently. Vanessa didn't want to give Dan control yet. This was her moment to have.

"That's what she said," implied Dan.

Vanessa rolled her eyes and grinned. She continued, "you always have the best ideas. I want you to choose what we alter next, but I want to do the changes." She hugged Dan tightly and looked up at him with big pleading eyes. Her breasts pushed upwards like dough rising in a bread pan. Her large pouty lips invited Dan to lean in for a kiss. He took the opportunity to do just that; he kissed her and hugged her back. He savored the moment of having so much naked woman pressed against his own nakedness.

"Alright," he agreed. "Get the kit out here on the table. The first thing we need to do is make copies of ourselves..."

§§§

Thursday afternoon, Brad arrived at Dan's apartment feeling dread and excitement. The front door, already ajar, creaked open as Brad knocked and stepped inside. "Hello? Any crazy Dr. Frankenstein voodoo going on in here?"

The apartment was fully lit by the house and day light. Everything was cleared away. Even the kitchen was wiped down.

A very normal looking Vanessa greeted him with a hug and a smile. "That makes me Egor," she joshed, "walk this way. We have prepared your operation table mwahahaha!"

Brad followed Vanessa to the middle of the living room. Upon the coffee table lay a covered body. It was obviously female judging by the proportions. A corner of the draped sheet was folded back exposing a soft, tanned hand.

Dan stood at the back window with the kit looking at one of the knives thoughtfully. "Are you ready B-Rad? I thought we'd do a little peep show first before heading out. You can see if the whole thing is totally appalling or not before we leave"

"I can't tell if you're being thoughtful or a pervert," said Brad.

"Stand here," Dan indicated ignoring the remark. Brad stood next to the kit. "Here," Dan said while giving him the black hoop, "hold this above your head." Then, Dan sliced a thin piece of Brad's skin with the severing knife in his hand. "Next, I'm going to have you close your eyes. When I say go, drop the hoop."

"Dan, it's set to delete," Brad observed.

"Yes, that's because what comes next is a headache if you're not prepared. Controlling two bodies at once is a shock on the mind so we're going to make it brief."

Vanessa had used Dan's instruction time to put on the latex glove and applied stick cream to the inside of the horizontal being's exposed hand. Dan turned and handed her the piece of Brad's skin. She positioned it just above the cream ready for Dan to give the word.

Dan checked to see that Brad's eyes were closed and had the hoop over his head. He gave Vanessa the thumbs up. She immediately pressed Brad's skin into the hand. Then he gave the command, "Go."

Brad felt a rush of energy and awareness right before dropping the hoop down around himself, but then he felt nausea. One moment he was standing up; the next he was laying on his back. The vertigo quickly subsided and a whole new set of sensations followed.

It was obvious to Brad that he was naked but covered. He felt goose bumps creep up his skin as a cool breeze penetrated through the thin white sheet he hid under. He opened his eyes wide and drew in breath with a feminine gasp, "whoa."

Brad slowly sat up using the coffee table for support. The noticeable weight of his fleshy melons moved from on top of his chest to midway down and gently pulled him the rest of the way forward. Next he felt his hair brush around his face. A blonde tress fell into view; then another and another. Brad looked at it thoughtfully for a minute and then looked down and stared at his breasts. His eyes widened.

After a moment's pause Dan intervened, "Err, Brad?"

Brad jumped in surprise. Suddenly, he realized he was flashing his friends with his new endowments. He covered up with the sheet and turned his hips to put his feet on the ground.

"How do you feel?" asked Vanessa.

"Cold!" came an urgent reply from a non-familiar female voice of Brad, "get me another blanket please. Nnnn!"

Brad jumped again and drew in a sharp breath as the sheet brushed against his new body. The sensation of the soft light fabric was tickling his legs, arms, and hardening nipples.

"Everything feels so... intense. My skin is more sensitive," Brad described.

"Women are more sensitive," Vanessa confirmed.

Dan turned into the bedroom and returned with a heavier blanket.

"Ah, thanks," commented Brad.

"Well, Brad. Consider yourself a woman, "Dan stated, "Wet-T contest here we come!"

Brad thought it over. He loosened his grip on the blankets and looked down at the expansive breasts again. Blonde hair fell down in his face again. Another sensation that was off was the absence between his legs. A vacancy that felt free yet vulnerable. He brought his legs together, and, in doing so, a new sensation was discovered with having smooth hairless skin to skin contact. It was a soothing sensation. Brad threw his head back whipping his hair out of the way. Then he looked back up at his friends.

Dan pushed the matter further, "You are smokin'. Not too frail, curves in all the right places, and you should see the look on your face."