What a Deal! Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As soon as I heard the garage door go up, I ran to the kitchen door, ready to prepare my bride for her week in servitude. As soon as she opened the door, she knew she was in for it. I am never standing there, just inside the door, with an evil grin on my face.

She smiled. "Okay, what?"

I looked at her darkly. "Okay, what, MASTER!"

She sighed dramatically, playing along. "Okay, what are you desires, oh Great One?" She gave me a little bow.

I chuckled. "Here are the rules for this week in my castle. First, you are not allowed to wear a stitch of clothing. You will undress as soon as you enter the house and not dress until you reach the door to leave." I handed her a small cardboard box. It had the word 'SLUT 1' written on the side. "Here is where you put your clothes. When you come in you will immediately strip and put everything in this box. You can carry it up to our room to put them away and then carry the new stuff back down, but you will remain naked." She took the box and started to undress. "Second, you will be allowed to don an apron to cook. I don't want my slut's favorite parts harmed. Third, we will have visitors during the week and you will do whatever I desire with them, for them, to them, or assist them to take care of my needs." I paused and I could see her looking at me closely. "Finally, you will act like nothing has changed. If I open the curtains or blinds, you will leave them that way, even if you are in the room naked performing for me. Any questions?"

She was now naked and everything was in the box. "No, sir."

I smiled. "Good. Becky will be here in a minute. Get me a beer and let her in when she arrives. I'll be in the den."

I sat down and she brought me the beer. It was great to see her moving around the house naked. The doorbell rang and she jumped a little. She then ran to the door. It must have been Becky, because I heard her open the door and let someone in. I heard them come into the den and looked up as Becky entered carrying a shopping bag. "Hello, Becky. Ready to begin her training?"

"Yes, sir." Becky grinned and looked at Cindy. I could see the recognition in Cindy's eyes. She knew she was being prepared to take it in the ass.

"One more thing." I picked up two more boxes by my feet labeled 'SLUT 2' and 'SLUT 3'. "Like Slut 1, you have to be naked whenever you are in this house. You will immediately strip upon entering and put everything in this box and dress right at the door when you leave. Understand?"

Becky smiled. I had briefed her on acting subservient along with Cindy this week. "Yes, sir." She stripped and filled the box and took it back to put it by the door. She came back and Cindy and I were still standing there. Becky's voluptuous body looked delicious.

"Cindy, go with Becky as she gets things ready for you."

Becky turned and led Cindy up to the master bathroom with the bag. I got my beer and followed them upstairs, grabbing the digital camera I left out for documenting this. I lay on the bed and turned on the new flat screen we had mounted on the wall. I could hear them messing around in the bathroom. Finally, Becky came out.

"Sir, I'm about to give Slut 1 her first enema." She turned and returned to the bathroom.

I entered behind Becky and Cindy was sitting there on the toilet, the enema bag hung from the shower curtain rod. Cindy looked nervous and her nipples were at attention. Becky went to the shower and lifted the enema bag hose and nozzle from where it was dangling into the tub and had a tube of lubricant in her hand. She turned to Cindy. "Okay, Slut 1, turn around while still on the toilet and hug the tank. I am going to give it to you this way." Cindy looked at me with questioning eyes and I put my index finger in the air and twirled it; the sign for turn around. She did. Becky grabbed some lube and squatted behind my wife. She pushed on Cindy's back so that she bent forward and was pushing her ass out while she hugged the tank. I took a picture. Becky took the lube and rubbed it over Cindy's asshole, rubbing it up and into the hole. I leaned over and I took a picture of that, too; Cindy's pretty pink starfish being massaged and finger-fucked as lube was spread over and in it. Cindy moaned and trembled. Becky then took the nozzle and inserted it into Cindy's ass. I could hear her panting. I waited until she had the nozzle inserted and stood to release the water and took another picture. Becky smiled and released it. The warm water flowed into my wife. She turned and looked at me with heavy eyelids and a groan as she took it. When it was done, Becky told her to hold it in and pulled out the nozzle. She tapped Cindy on the ass and told her to stand up. Cindy did so. Next Becky discussed it with her.

"It's not necessary to give yourself an enema in order to have anal sex. In most instances, your colon will be clear enough to have sex, but if you are going to have anal sex and then possibly vaginal sex without cleaning up between them, you don't want to take the chance that feces might be placed in your pussy and give you some sort of infection or something. Master just wanted you to know what an enema was." She turned to me and smiled. Cindy stood there, not quite straight up, feeling the fullness in her bowels. Becky turned back to Cindy. "How's it feel?"

"Odd... weird."

"You'll find that you look forward to it when you really want to fuck around. My husband used to give them to me and then fuck me for hours!" She smiled and her eyes closed. I think we could both see her imagining those good times. "Okay." She looked back at Cindy. "You can let it go now. You don't have to hold it long, Master just wanted you to see what it was like." I loved the fact that she was calling me Master.

Cindy sat on the toilet and looked at us expectantly. I shrugged and left, knowing she didn't want us watching. Becky followed me out. I took this opportunity to strip. I sat on the bed and pointed to my dick. Becky smiled and kneeled in front of me. She lifted my dick and starting licking my balls. I was at full mast in no time. Cindy then came out of the bathroom. I lifted Becky's head. "Okay, Slut 2, move to step 2. Slut 1, get up on the bed on all fours."

Cindy climbed onto the bed and got on all fours. I pushed on her back and pushed on her head and she knew I wanted her head down, ass up, and back arched. I think Cindy knew this part for sure. Cindy's pussy lips were already showing signs of excitement, turning the darker pink that I knew showed her arousal. Her ass was delectable. Becky came back with the shopping bag.

"Okay, Slut 1, I have a small butt plug to put in you for your first anal insertion. It should not hurt." Becky told her what she was doing and then did it. She lubed up Cindy's ass again, making sure the run her fingers around and in it enough to elicit a moan and then slowly slipped in a small butt plug. It was small, but I wanted Cindy brought along easily. I wanted her ass, but I wanted it forever. I wanted her to get used to it and begin to understand that it didn't have to be painful so that we could have anal sex regularly.

Cindy moaned when it was seated and I told her to lie down on her back. She did. I called Becky over and positioned her over my wife in the classic 69 position, but told her not to pleasure Cindy. Cindy moaned at that. I then kneeled right over my wife's face and proceeded to fuck Becky. I told Cindy to suck on Becky's clit when I pulled out and lined my dick up with Becky's ass. She put her head down on Cindy's thigh and moaned.

"Oh, yes. Fuck that ass, baby!" I already knew she wanted it, but she made sure of it.

I did. I pushed and my head easily popped in. I pulled out until I could just see my head in there and looked down at Cindy. Her eyes were looking up at me as she tried to stay on Becky's pussy. I smiled at her. "This is what it looks like to get butt-fucked."

Becky was impatient. "Okay, then do it!"

I rammed my dick into her ass and she groaned and growled deep in her throat. It was so sexy that I did it again... and again. I would pull out slowly until just my head was in her ass and then pound it into her. She loved it and Cindy pulled away and urged me on. "C'mon, Master, fuck that slut's ass. This bitch loves it up the ass. She loves cum in her ass. Fuck her hard, baby."

Of course, I obliged. I had also been hard for over an hour just thinking about all this and I knew I was going to reach my peak soon. I started just ripping into her ass and Cindy was trying to stimulate her clit when suddenly Becky started twitching the way she does when she is on the edge. Her orgasm hit her hard and she thrashed on top of Cindy and half way thru it her ass was spasming so much it put me over, too. I thrust into her and pumped hard. I kept pulling out just enough to get the friction I needed and then I would thrust and pump more cum into her.

When I had finally sated my dick, I pulled out. I looked down at Cindy. "Clean her up, Slut."

Becky sat up a little and gave Cindy access to her ass and Cindy went to town... much more than I expected. She licked and slurped as Becky pushed the cum out of her ass. Finally, Becky had had enough and she rolled off to the side. Cindy was flushed and panting. I could tell she was in need as well. I looked at the clock. It was only 7:30.

"Slut 1, you only get to cum once tonight. Do you want it before or after dinner?"

Cindy stared at me for a few seconds. "After?" She didn't sound convincing. I just smiled.

"Well, Sluts. I am going to order pizza for tonight. You get to flip for who answers the door and pays the pizza deliverer." That caused the two of them to look at each other, wide-eyed.

I got off the bed and put my robe on. I went downstairs to the den and grabbed the phone, ordering my favorite pizza. I didn't even ask what they wanted on theirs, but I did order two with different toppings. When they came in I asked them. "Okay, who is answering the door?"

"We haven't flipped yet, sir." Cindy answered and looked at her feet. She still had the butt plug in and looked a little flushed. I think that made her more uncomfortable about answering the door. I knew exactly how I was going to orchestrate it, too.

"Well then, I'll flip for you guys." I went over to the dish where we kept some loose change and selected a quarter. "Slut 2, you get to call it." She called heads and I flipped it. It was heads. "Okay, you win. Do you want to answer the door, or do you want Slut 1 to answer? It's your choice."

She looked at both of us for a few seconds. I was surprised that she even had to think about it. Was she considering doing it herself?

She finally answered. "Slut 1." Cindy flinched.

I smiled. "Okay. Here's the deal. You listening, Slut 1?" She nodded. "When the doorbell rings, you will go over and open it wide so that they can see that you are naked. You will take the pizzas and ask how much it is. Slut 2 will be sitting on the couch in the living room, turned toward the door, so that the deliverer can see her body, too. Slut 2, you will have your purse on your lap, acting like you are getting the money out. You will pull out this $30 and hold it up." I showed her the money. "Slut 1, you will go over to her and bend over the arm of the couch so that the deliverer can see your butt plug. You will take the money and give it to them and say keep the change and then close the door. I want you to take your time. Understand?"

They both looked at me. I think Cindy was resigned to this, but Becky was a little surprised by her inclusion. They both nodded, however.

About 25 minutes later the doorbell rang and we all stood up from our places in the den and went into the living room. Cindy approached the door, Becky sat on the couch with her purse, and I stood in the hallway to watch. Cindy looked at me, took a deep breath, and opened the door.

Imagine our surprise when one of the neighbor girls, Jackie, stood there with the pizzas. She was known to us a little thru her parents, but not well. She had just graduated from high school and was obviously working delivering pizzas before she did whatever she was going to do afterwards.

"Uh... Uh... hello Mrs... uh... Johnson." She stammered as she stared at my wife. Then she saw Becky and her eyes went even wider. She saw me standing there and stared at me as well. My wife and Becky actually seemed to relax a little.

"Let me have those." My wife interrupted the staring match by reaching for the pizzas. Jackie handed them over. She still just stood there until Cindy actually asked for the amount. "How much is it?"

Jackie finally regained her composure a little. She grinned. "Uh... 22 dollars."

Cindy walked over to me and winked as she handed me the pizzas. Then she walked over to Becky and did as I had asked. She bent over to get the money from Becky and I'm sure the base of the butt plug was on display. She took the money after Becky pretended to be finding it, then turned and walked over to Jackie. The whole thing was delicious and my dick was getting hard again.

"Here you go. Here's $30. Keep the change." She turned back toward me. "Was that what you wanted, Master?"

It was the first time she had called me that and Jackie looked up at me wide-eyed again. I could see more than just surprise in her eyes, but I wasn't sure what it was. She turned back to Cindy. "Thank you, Mrs. Johnson." Then she grinned and looked around at all three of us. "You guys are cool." Then when she looked directly at my wife she said. "And you are fucking hot, Mrs. Johnson." Then she turned and left.

I looked at Cindy as she turned around and she was blushing terribly, but smiling. "Whew! That went better than I thought."

I grinned at the two of them. "I'm hungry. Let's eat." And so we devoured our pizza.

It was getting close to 9pm now and the two ladies were huddled on either side of me, searching for body heat after being naked for so long.

I finally stood up and told everyone we were going upstairs. The sluts followed. Once in the bedroom I grabbed Cindy and threw her on the bed. I turned her over on her front and told Becky to take the butt plug out of her ass. When she did Cindy moaned and we watched her ass as it closed back up. I turned Cindy over onto her back again and then lay Becky down next to her. My dick was hard again so I climbed up on Becky. I turned and watched Cindy as I did so. She was watching closely as I centered and plunged my dick into Becky's already very wet pussy. I grinned at Cindy.

"Slut 1, you are not allowed to touch your pussy. You can play with your tits and nipples, but no pussy rubbing. You are going to lay there and watch me." I started slowly fucking Becky. "I'm going to fuck Becky while you watch. I want you to imagine that it's your pussy I'm buried in." Cindy leaned back and pulled on her nipples. I started punctuating my words with thrusts into Becky. "I'm sliding my big... hard... dick... deep into... your... soaking... wet... cunt!" Cindy started groaning as much as Becky. Becky was pulling on me, her legs wrapped around my ass, thrusting back as she tried to reach her orgasm. She was quick to orgasm the first time and I was going to ride her to it. "Your... tight... cunt... sucks... my... dick... in... and... makes... me... want... to... cum." Becky was enjoying my words almost as much as Cindy. She suddenly blurted out "I'm cumming!" and started thrashing under me. I rode her until she quieted and looked over at Cindy. Cindy was squirming unbelievably under her ministrations to her own tits. She had her eyes closed. I leaned over and whispered to Becky my next moves.

I turned to Cindy. "Are you ready to be fucked and have your daily orgasm?"

She didn't even open her eyes. "Yes, please, sir, please fuck me so I can cum!"

I smiled at Becky and rose up. I moved into position and Cindy opened her eyes, put her legs around me and tried to get me to fuck her immediately. I kept my dick out of her. "Beg me. Beg me to let Becky put my dick in you and for her to masturbate over your face and cum on you. I want to hear it!"

"Yes, please, Master, fuck me hard and make me cum. Please, I beg you, fuck me hard. Becky, please fuck yourself over my face and cum on me. I love it. I want to taste your cum while Master fucks me."

I was pleased. I was getting the idea that this role playing was exciting Cindy more than ever. Becky crawled behind us and inserted my dick into Cindy's pussy. I pushed it partially in and waited for Becky to stand over Cindy's face. Cindy moaned and tried to push her hips up and get more dick into her. Once Becky was in place I sat back on my haunches and pulled Cindy onto my dick. She moaned. I wanted to watch Becky rub her pussy over Cindy. Becky immediately went to work. I started slowly fucking Cindy and she was moaning, trying to get me to pick up the pace. Becky had both hands on herself, one in front rubbing her clit and one behind her, finger-fucking her own ass. Her pussy lips were big and swollen and she had some juices from her previous orgasm dripping down her legs and some onto Cindy's face. Cindy was mesmerized by that even as she tried to get me to fuck her faster. She stared up at Becky and kept rubbing her own tits.

Becky actually came first. She started bucking and rubbing her clit as fast as she could until she finally collapsed over to the side of the bed. She had sprayed some light juices out over Cindy and Cindy had stared and not flinched in the least. But I was waiting for Cindy to cum and I started fucking her harder. She seemed on the verge for a couple of minutes, but for some reason after waiting so long, she seemed unable to get there. Finally, while pumping her, I reached down and thumbed her clit hard and that was it. She almost screamed as she came and I was going to be close behind her. She jerked around and groaned so much that I thought she might pull a muscle. Finally, she finished and I pulled out to finish all over her. She relaxed and open her eyes at me. I was leaning over her stomach and the head of my dick looked red and angry. I was jacking it pretty good when I finally came. The first shot hit her square in the face and the distance of each one after that receded with each spurt. Her neck, her tits, then the rest all over her belly, pooling into her belly button. I looked at Becky. "Clean her up." Becky did so, lapping hungrily at my cum like it was a rare treat. Damn! These women were amazing!

It was now approaching 10pm so Becky stood up to leave. I kissed her good night and she said she would leave all the "toys" for tomorrow night. Cindy stared at her when she said that.

I told Cindy to get ready for bed and the two of us did. Once we were in bed I turned to her and used her name. "I love you, Cindy. Any regrets or concerns after the first night?"

She looked at me in the darkness and I could barely make out the smile on her face. "No. None. To tell you the truth, I loved every second of it. I think I like this dom/sub role playing and losing control."

I smiled and thought about it some more. "Anything you particularly want to try or want me to avoid?"

She looked thoughtful for a moment. "No... whatever Master desires."

Wow! She was definitely surprising me. "Okay, my little slutty wife. Things are going to get interesting for the next few days. I hope you are ready."

"Yes, sir. I'm ready."

We went to sleep and visions of sugar-plums were NOT the visions dancing in my head.

12