Brian's Wife

Story Info
A very slutty wife and a breeding party with a happy ending.
31.9k words
3.84
134.8k
145
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story contains cuckqueen, impregnation, cheating, lesbian, cuckold, and creampie elements.

*

"I wonder what his cum tastes like." Debbie Peterson nodded toward her neighbor, Mr. Lemming. He was trimming a small bush in front of his house. Her neighbor was at least fifty and a little tubby around the middle. His thinning brown hair was mussed by the breeze. He wasn't ugly, but not really attractive either.

"Why don't you find out?" Janet Davis looked the older man up and down. "It's not like Brian would care? You guys both fuck around all the time."

Debbie looked across the kitchen table to her friend. "He needs a lot of sex. I'm just not enough for him."

"That, girlfriend, is complete and total bullshit. But if you are okay with him sticking his dick in every woman he meets, then ..." Janet shrugged. "That's kinda why I'm here anyway."

Debbie smiled at her friend. It wasn't bullshit, Janet just didn't understand. Brian never hid his affairs from her, rather he often gloated about them. She didn't know why, but it always made her love him more. She couldn't imagine being married to a man who would settle for just one woman.

"So, why are you here? I mean, I'm glad you came, but you just said ..." Debbie groaned inwardly. She always felt awkward even around her friends.

Janet put her hand on Debbie's and smiled. "Toni wants to get knocked up by someone other than her husband. Anyone other than her husband. So I thought of Brian."

Debbie smiled at Janet. "I'm sure Brian would be happy to pinch hit. Has Richard gone impotent or something?"

"No, not that." Janet laughed. "In fact he got a twenty year old girl pregnant and now they are going to have to pay for the doctor bills and he'll probably have to pay child support as well. This is sort of her revenge. But we don't just want Brian to get her pregnant. We want him to arrange a breeding party for her. Do you think he will do that?"

"Toni sounds a little wild to be mad at her husband for straying." Debbie had never understood the jealousy most women had when their man took other women.

Janet patted Debbie's hand and smiled. "Not exactly. This will be the first time she has done anything like this. She figures if her husband can do it, so can she. So, we want to get a bunch of guys together and on her most fertile day they will all fuck her and cum in her pussy. We need a bunch of guys that are all fertile. I know Brian is. Can he come up with maybe five more guys?"

Debbie thought about their friends for a moment and nodded. "I'm sure he can. She was at the New Years eve party, wasn't she?"

"Yeah."

"Brian didn't fuck her that night. They left before it got sexy."

"Yeah, that was before she found out that Richard was having an affair. Her attitude has changed a lot since then. I'm betting that getting Brian's cock into her cunt will really open the floodgate for her."

Debbie nodded. She'd seen Brian have that effect on women before. He could change even prudish women into sluts. She loved seeing him do that. She loved watching him seduce a woman and then reduce her to the screaming, bucking slut she was meant to be.

"Will your husband be there?"

"That impotent little weasel? Fuck no."

"Terry is impotent?"

"Well not really, I guess he can still get it up, but he's fucking useless in bed. Why do you think I fuck your husband so often."

"I just thought it was because Brian is a good lover." Actually Debbie had fucked Terry several times and she kind of agreed with Janet. Terry really wasn't a very good fuck. He had the equipment. He just didn't know how to use it.

"He is, babe, but Terry is not." Janet grinned at Debbie. "Maybe I should talk Brian into letting Terry fuck you. Then you'd know how good Brian is."

"I already know." Debbie did know. Brian liked to watch her get fucked by other men, usually while he was fucking another woman. None of the men were as good as her Brian, though. She did like it when he let her eat his cream pie from the women he fucked. That thought brought a smile to her lips.

"Oh, you think you'd like to fuck Terry, huh?"

Debbie started at Janet's misinterpretation of her smile. "No, not really, I was thinking about something else."

"Oh, and what was going through that dirty little mind of yours." Janet studied her for a moment. "Oh, I bet you were hoping to get eat my friends pussy after all those men came in her, weren't you?"

Debbie felt herself blush. She hadn't thought about that, but now that Janet mentioned it.

"You were. I know you like eating messy pussies." Janet gripped Debbie's hand tightly. "Do you want to eat my pussy, Debbie? Brian will be home soon, do you want to get me ready for him? Get my pussy all nice and wet and slick so that he can put that big cock of his deep inside me? I'll let you clean up after him. You want that don't you?"

Debbie nodded. Her eyes were locked with Janet's and she couldn't look away. God how she wanted to watch her man take this woman. She wanted to see his cock slide into her; see it pumping in and out of her. She wanted to see his balls contract as he pumped his sperm deep inside this woman's pussy, and then she wanted to lick and suck on her pussy, tasting Brian's cum, drinking it. Her breath was coming in short gasps and Nancy was smiling at her.

"You are such a cum slut. Did you know that Brian calls you his little cum slut. That's what you are, Debbie. You're a total cum slut. I know it and you know it."

"Yes." Debbie heard the word as she spoke. "Yes, I'm a cum slut and I want to suck your pussy and get you ready for my man to fuck."

"Promise me you'll get Brian to set up the breeding party and I'll let you suck my pussy."

"I promise, please let me eat you. I want you ready for Brian when he gets home."

"Oh, I will let you eat me, but first I want to see something." Janet stood and went to the kitchen door. "You stay right there."

Debbie watched Janet walk over to her neighbor and say something. She couldn't hear the words but she saw his face snap up and look at her through the window. A wide grin spread across his face and Debbie watched as he followed Janet back to their house. Janet led Mr. Lemming into the kitchen and Debbie swallowed, waiting for what she knew was coming.

"Robert, here said he would be happy to cum in your mouth." Janet waited a moment but when Debbie didn't move, she put her hands on her hips. "Well? What are you waiting for? Get over here and suck his cock!"

Debbie responded to Janet's stern tone, scrambling to her feet and rushing over to kneel in front of her neighbor. She'd never known his name was Robert before. In fact they rarely even talked. She quickly unzipped his pants and reached in to pull his smallish cock from his pants.

"My God, she's really going to do it!" Robert gasped as Debbie fished for his cock.

"She's a nasty cum slut." Janet laughed. "Anytime you need a blow job, feel free to come over. You just have to be firm with her."

"And you're sure Brian doesn't mind?" Robert asked then gasped as Debbie's mouth slid around his cock.

Debbie took Robert's cock into her mouth, sucking all the way down the shaft in one fast movement. Her tongue danced around the base of his shaft for a moment and then she pulled back to the tip, running her tongue around the tip over and over again.

"Nah, he doesn't mind. He'll be home soon and He's going to fuck me as soon as he gets here. Stick around if you want. "

Debbie looked up at Janet as she spoke. It was true that Brian wouldn't mind that she'd sucked off their neighbor. He liked hearing about her being a slut almost as much as he liked seeing it. Robert was hardening up nicely in her mouth. He might become one of her regulars. She had four other men who frequently came around to use her mouth, pussy, or ass and several more that used her occasionally.

"If you stick around, you'll get to see her eat my pussy." Janet's voice was soft. "Would you like to see this slut suck my pussy?"

"Oh fuck yeah!" Robert moaned above her.

"Then cum in her fucking mouth. Fill her mouth up with cum. She loves it. Give it to her."

"Fuck I'm close already. She sucks cock like a fucking pro."

"Do it, Robert. Cum in this slut's mouth." Janet had her lips right next to his ear, but her hand was between her legs with her short skirt hiked up obscenely rubbing her pussy feverishly.

Debbie worked her neighbor's cock. Sucking the tip and sliding down to the base then back up to the tip again. She pushed her hand into his pants and fondled his balls as she fucked his cock with her mouth.

"See how much she wants it, Robert? Go ahead and give it to her." Janet's hand was a blur between her legs.

Debbie took her mouth off Robert's cock for a moment and looked up at him.

"Cum in my mouth, Mr. Lemming. I want your cum." She immediately took his cock back into her mouth.

Above her, Robert groaned and his eyes rolled back. "Fuck! I'm gonna cum. Oh fuck!"

The first jet of semen filled her mouth, but Debbie quickly swallowed to make room for more. Robert's cock twitched and then a second spurt came. Debbie massaged his balls as she swallowed the second load. A third, much smaller, stream flowed out into her mouth and this time Debbie held it, waiting to see if there was more, but the cock slipped from between her lips.

Janet grabbed the back of Debbie's head roughly. "Show me, slut!" She growled.

Debbie stood and opened her mouth, letting Janet see the cum she'd kept.

"Oh, that is hot." Janet winked at Robert. "So are you staying to watch this slut suck my pussy?"

"I'd love to, but my wife would kill me if she caught me over here." Robert stuffed his flagging cock back into his pants and zipped them. Then he looked at Debbie. "Are you serious about me coming over to fuck you whenever I want?"

Debbie smiled at her neighbor. "Only if you bring your wife for my Brian to fuck."

Robert's shoulders drooped. "She'd never go for that, and Brian wouldn't want to fuck her anyway."

"You never know, Mr. Lemming. Bring her over for supper some time and let's see what happens. I promise you'll at least get a blow job."

"Really? Sure. I'll talk to Martha tonight. I mean we should come over and be neighborly, right?" He was backing toward the door as he spoke. And then he was gone, out the door and back over to his house, less than thirty feet away.

Debbie hoped he would bring Martha over for supper. Mrs. Lemming was almost fifty, but not bad looking and she'd seen Brian eyeing her before. She was sure that if they came over, Brian would be able to seduce the mature woman, and she'd get to eat his cum from her pussy.

"Come on, slut. You aren't through yet." Janet grabbed Debbie's arm and pulled her forcefully to the master bedroom. Once in the bedroom, Janet started stripping. "Get on the bed slut, head toward me. You are going to suck my pussy and get me ready for your husband's cock."

Debbie climbed on the bed and lay down with her head to the side toward Janet. She could feel her pussy dripping into her cotton panties. Giving her neighbor a blowjob and now waiting to suck her friend's pussy was getting her very aroused and that wasn't even the main event. Brian would be home soon and then he would fuck Janet, hopefully he would let her stay under her while he rammed his big cock deep into her friend. She moaned at the thought.

"Are you hot, slut?" Janet asked as she tossed her bra to the floor.

"Yes, oh yes." Debbie moaned.

Janet lowered her silk panties and kicked them to the side. Debbie had seen Janet's pussy before, many times. Janet was one of her husband's favorite fucks. She'd eaten Janet's pussy before as well. She'd even sucked her husband's cum from Janet's pussy. So none of this was new, but it was still exciting. Janet climbed on the bed, straddling Debbie's face so that all Debbie could see was the engorged labia and protruding nub of her friend's shaved sex. The pussy above her lowered and Debbie kissed it reverently. This was a pussy that would shortly make her man happy.

"Eat my cunt, slut! Get me good and wet for your man's cock."

Debbie pushed her tongue up between the pulsing folds of Janet's beautiful pussy, tasting her nectar. Janet's juice was musky and earthy and Debbie savored it as she drew it from her friend with her tongue.

"Oh, fuck! You are almost as good as your husband's cock. Do it, suck my clit, slut. Fuck that is amazing!" Janet leaned forward and pressed her pussy down onto Debbie's face.

Debbie licked up to Janet's clit, sticking out and throbbing with desire. She sucked the nub into her mouth and held it gently with her teeth as her tongue flicked over and around it. Above her, Janet convulsed, almost dislodging Debbie's mouth as her first orgasm hit.

"Guh, guh, guh! Oh fucking hell. I needed that! Don't stop slut. Put a finger in my cunt and fuck me."

Debbie worked one hand up to stroke Janet's pussy and then she pressed a finger into her friend. She imagined it was her husband's magnificent cock as she began to probe Janet's sex. She fastened her mouth onto the pulsing pussy above her, sucking as the nectar flowed, drinking her friend's musky juice. Above her, Janet had stopped talking; she was reduced to simple guttural grunts as Debbie brought her to another climax and kept right on sucking and fingering her sex.

By the time Debbie heard her husband enter the room she had lost count of how many orgasms her friend had had, but it was enough that Janet didn't hear Brian until he spoke.

"Well, well, I see my little cum slut is getting a real woman warmed up for me. That is so sweet."

Debbie tilted her head back and watched her husband step out of his slacks.

"Welcome home, my love. Please come fuck this woman and make her scream." Debbie removed her finger from Janet's hole and waited for her husband.

"Mmm, Brian. I had your wife get me ready for you. Get over here and fuck me, baby. I need that cock in my cunt, right now." Janet's voice was low and sultry as she spoke over her shoulder.

"Did my wife make you cum, lover?" Brian asked as he stepped up behind her, his erect cock swinging in front of him.

Debbie gazed at his cock. Even after six years of marriage, she was still enthralled every time she saw it.

"Yes, lover. Your cum slut wife sucked my pussy good and made me cum, but now I need your big cock inside me. Don't tease me, Brian. I need you to fuck me."

"Put my cock in her cunt, slut." Brian grunted after he was in position.

Debbie reached up and took her husband's cock into her hand. She stroked it once and then pointed the head at Janet's dripping slit. He pressed forward and she guided his cock into her friend's sex, watching as it slowly penetrated the pussy inches from her face. It always thrilled her to see her man take another woman and this was no exception.

Her husband's cock slid into Janet's pussy, inch by inch until his balls brushed over her head and he bottomed out with a grunt. He stayed like that for a moment and then slowly pulled back out until just the head of his cock remained embedded between Janet's labia. Back in, he pressed. Out again and then in. Her husband's tempo increased and Janet started moaning. Debbie licked her husband's balls, her tongue sliding up to Janet's stretched pussy until she reached her friend's engorged clit. Using just the tip of her tongue, Debbie flicked Janet's clit, eliciting a louder moan from the impaled woman above her. Brian was fucking her good. His long shaft pistoning in and out rapidly and with each forward thrust he grunted.

Janet's moan grew into a long wail. Debbie sucked Janet's clit into her mouth and held it between her teeth as she sucked on it. Suddenly Janet bucked hard and her pussy sprayed nectar down onto Debbie's face and hair, soaking her. Above her, Janet grunted and shuddered as her climax ripped through her.

"Oh, fuck, yes, yes, yes" Janet muttered as she collapsed onto Debbie.

Debbie was forced to abandon Janet's pussy and turn her head to the side so that she could breath, but Brian just kept pumping his cock into the shaking woman's dripping sex. Debbie put her arms around Janet and hugged her hips to help stabilize her as Brian rocked her with each stroke. After a moment he grunted hard and drove his cock deep. Holding it there, Debbie saw his balls contract and knew he was filling Janet with his wonderful cum. His hips jerked twice and then he relaxed, his cock sliding out of Janet and plopping down on Debbie's face.

Debbie arched her neck, straining to reach her husband's spent cock. He reached down and guided it into her mouth.

"That's a good slut. Suck my bitch's cunt off my dick. Clean me up good, slut." Brian laughed as he watched her lovingly lick and suck Janet's copious juice from him.

As soon as her husband's cock was clean, Debbie turned her attention to Janet's pussy, lapping and sucking as much of Brian's cum from her soaking wet slit as she could. Once again Janet responded to Debbie's mouth, moaning and writhing above her.

"Fuck, suck me, slut. Suck your husband's cum from my cunt. Damn, you are a good little pussy licker. You like my messy pussy, don't you slut." Janet forced herself into a kneeling position above Debbie's mouth, grinding down on her and pushing more of Brian's cum into Debbie's willing mouth.

As the cum stopped flowing from Janet's hole, Debbie focused more on getting her friend off, sucking and lapping at her pussy and clit until Janet shook and howled above her. When Janet finally rolled off of Debbie, she lay splayed out on the bed. Debbie climbed off the bed and greeted her husband by kneeling in front of him properly and again taking his cock into her mouth.

"That's it slut. Suck my cock. " Brian put his hand on the back of her head and guided her down his shaft.

She always struggled to take his whole cock, but he wouldn't accept less and he drove his semi-flacid cock into her throat. Debbie knew to relax her throat and was quite skilled in suppressing her gag reflex. She relaxed and swallowed over and over until his knob passed her tonsils and lodged itself deep in her throat.

"Aw, fuck, that feels fucking amazing. I love it when you do that, slut." Brian gripped her head with both hands and held her there.

She kept swallowing because she knew it pleased her man and she wanted to make him happy. With his cock that deep, she couldn't breathe, but she trusted that Brian would let up before she passed out. Sure enough, just as she was beginning to see spots in her eyes, Brian backed out and she gasped air in. He let her take three deep breaths and then drove his hardening cock back into her mouth.

Debbie rolled her eyes and saw that Janet was watching with a bemused look on her face. She didn't care. Janet could think what she wanted, Debbie knew what Brian wanted and she wanted to give it to him. She again took his cock deep into her throat, again swallowing repeatedly, her throat muscles massaging Brian's knob with each swallow.

"Fuck, I'm gonna cum again. Damn, slut, you are such a great cock sucker. Oh, fuck, here it comes."

Debbie forced her head back until just his cock head remained between her lips, her tongue danced over and around his knob. She felt his shaft swell and then he erupted in her mouth, filling her mouth with his wonderful seed. She swallowed quickly, readying herself for the next blast and she wasn't disappointed. She knew that, even though he had just cum in Janet's pussy, he was capable of at least three or four good shots and she took each of them as they came, savoring the taste of his cum before swallowing it and getting ready for the next blast. Her husband filled her mouth three times before he was done. When she had swallowed the last of his sperm, Brian stepped back and looked over at Janet.

123456...9