All Comments on 'What a Hubby Found'

by dsoul

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
ariesgirlariesgirlalmost 11 years ago

More like a sick fantasy. He might as well join in on the gang bang since he got all excited about it.

lin4_69lin4_69almost 11 years ago
HOT

I would love to catch my mom getting some black cock esp 3 black cocks

so hot , I have done 2 many times and that is enough for me, but hmmmm

maybe it might be fun if I had my frineds bring a friend yumme more black cum

I want to here more of this one

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Why does it always have to be a gangbang?????

Do black men have an aversion to romance????

And brothers wonder why I prefer white men!!!! See the above story for your answer!!!!

And the husband is one sick motherfucker!

Regina

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Sick

Really sick. One star.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
you

see the blacks just fuck anything that moves. so don't bother , they fuck your gannie if she want's. they have no other joice. who else will ? for sure not their own. no manners, no education, every black is bi, otherwise he would not like gb, there power does not satisfy a woman, that's why they always come in groups. have pity, the poor bastards count also to the human beings.

bettyluvsitbettyluvsitalmost 11 years ago
SEXY

great turn on , alwys hope for us older white moms

never had a hot scene like that one, only had one on one with black guys and only been with 2 diff ones in my life , but they sure are hot and sexy

look forwad to seeing them every week or so when I can

maybe they would bring a fr I hear lots on line talkin about sharing but my guys never mention it I guess we have a kinds feeing realtiionship alson beside hot fucking

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

hang on a minute? Hubby? I thought it was his mom he was visiting? How is he the hubby? You sick fuck, this isn't worth rating.

cheryl_4funcheryl_4funalmost 11 years ago
HOT

great a new wist , I am looking forward to my golden years now,

they can be chocolate years yumme more andmore black seed

can not wait

lets read some more

cheryl_4funcheryl_4funalmost 11 years ago
HOT

a new twist sorry

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
What a hubby found

It would have good to know what happened when he told his wife and what his mother said.

cindylynn34cindylynn34over 5 years ago

He might tell his wife but i feel pretty positive mom will be explaining to wife in a more, hands on type of way.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
1954Hall

I like to imagine two men better then three. One it’s easier to think she could be talked into and enough to give her a submissive feeling so she just lets it happen. Love that. Husband out of shape and can’t keep it up anymore is paying the price for having an attractive wife, younger blackmen showing him who has the power that matters now. Watching her filled and stretched by amazing black cocks, addicting her, turning her into a sex toy as she serves them to get what she needs.

If the mom finds out that the son saw and by his actions likes it she’ll find a way to introduce her daughter-in-law to her owners.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I skipped out of school one day after lunch and decided to head home to play video games since my parents worked till 7:00. When I walked in the back door so that nosy Mrs. Hooven next door didnt see me, I heard voices. I almost panicked and ran out. I'm glad I didn't. My mom was on her knees in the middle of the living room, and two black guys where feeding her their dicks. She was really going to town on them. I his behind the louvered doors leading to our dining room and watched for the next hour as mom got fucked by both of them. It turns out they worked in the factory where she works in the office. It was one of the hottest things I have ever seen in my life and to this day I usually only get off watching white wives getting black dicks in porn.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdsoul@dsoul
I sleep; I dream; I breathe; I fuck; I love women and everything about them. I'M ALIVE!!