What a Vacation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JANAMARIE
JANAMARIE
756 Followers

We showered together and then pushed the two queen sized beds together for one giant playground. I let the two of them cuddle together and I was over near one side of the bed when I felt a soft hand stroking the cheeks of my ass. I knew exactly who it was but was a little surprised she was so forward. I rolled to her and took her in my arms and pulled her face to me and gave her a deep warm kiss. She never said a word but reached out with her hands to caress my breast and then she had one hand down in my crotch.

"Janet," she whispered. "I fell in love with what we did for each other earlier."

"I know honey and we are going to do a lot more of it on this trip."

She snuggled as close as she could possibly get and that was the way we fell asleep.

I awoke first when I felt Jim stirring and I pushed her away and back towards him. It was way too soon to try and handle any possibility of a split in their relationship. In fact, there wasn't any reason for any type of split anyway. We could all enjoy each other with no strings attached. At least, that's what I told myself.

"Up and at 'em guys. Time for showers and then downstairs for breakfast. We will be having sex in Canada tonight."

Jim just had to come back with, "How about a little more sex right here and now?"

I came back with, "Aw, you couldn't handle the two of us this morning so we will give you all day to rest up and get prepared for tonight."

Dianne was up and out of the bed like a shot and I was right behind her. She was first in the shower and reached out a hand and jerked me in behind her. As soon as I was within arms length she had them wrapped around the back of my neck and had her lips planted on mine. Her tongue was halfway down my throat and I just pulled her to me. She pushed herself back and said, "It's just as well Jim didn't see this but Janet, I'm afraid you have got me liking what you do to me a lot."

"You'll like it even better as we get more used to each other. Jim will come around but let's not rush it with him."

Sure enough at almost straight up ten we were clearing customs as we entered Canada. Before we left the States Jim called the garage about their truck and came back to the car smiling.

"The problem is solved." He announced. "They towed the thing in and discovered it had a timing belt problem and the cost to fix it would be almost three hundred. I asked him what the towing bill was and he said he would settle for forty-five bucks. He advised against spending the three hundred on top of the forty-five since the truck was only worth about two hundred if it was running. He said he could get the local junkyard to give him the forty-five for the towing charge if I wanted to just dump the thing. I agreed and we are now foot loose and fancy free. Janet, we are at your mercy."

"Great, that's one problem out of the way."

The sex was so good the night before we were all looking forward to a repeat performance tonight. Dianne had ben studying the map and announced that Moose Jaw, Saskatchewan would a good place to stop for the night. As we pulled into town I could see why she felt that way ... it was only three thirty and she was ready for bed again. This woman is insatiable!

It was a nice hotel in the heart of town and we were getting into more rustic surroundings the further north and west we traveled. The hotel was neat and clean and I managed to get a suite. A nice sitting room with a mini bar and large TV and a bedroom holding two queen-size beds that had comfortable mattresses.

"Guys, I want to fuck as badly as you but how about we take a little tour of the town while there is still daylight to see it? There will be plenty of time for everything else later on." I volunteered.

It was an interesting town and had the real taste of the old Wild West about it. Dianne never left my side and at almost every corner she made the turn to go back to the motel. I finally succumbed and back we went.

As soon as we were in the room Jim stripped and came over to me and laid his hands on my blouse feeling my breasts underneath. This didn't seem to please Dianne and she was over in a flash to wrap her arms around me and start purring in my ear.

She spoke first saying, "Janet, what would you have done for sex if you hadn't met up with us?"

"Oh, permit me to show you my traveling companion." I answered.

With that I went over to my large case and dug out my faithful friend ...my dildo/vibrator. It is a gem of eleven inches with an adjustable rate of vibration. I got it in France a few years ago and never go anywhere without it.

Dianne's eyes opened wide. "Holy shit, can you take all of that in you?" She asked incredulously.

"Yes but I have to go slow until it's all in. What's the largest cock you have taken Dianne?"

"Well, Jim is my first and only sexual mate so his cock is the largest. Do you mean to tell me there are cocks out there as large as that thing?"

Jim was obviously a little uncomfortable the way this conversation was going so I tried to change it.

"Oh there are a few but most are just like Jim's." I lied.

"Would you like to try a little bit of this? Especially the vibrator function?"

She was on her back in a flash with her legs wide open.

"Whoa, slow down honey. Let me get undressed."

I reached back into my case and dug out a tube of KY Jelly thinking I might find useful.

"Jim, you can watch." I offered.

I put a little lube at the end of the vibrator head and lightly touched it to her pussy lips. She just lay there until I flipped the switch when she started to murmur.

"Mmmmmm. That feels nice."

I then moved the head of it down to the area of her clit and increased the vibration rate. She was soon throwing her hips from side to side and thrusting them up to meet her new found friend.

"Jim, reach down and kiss her nipples." I ordered.

I then moved the head of it so it was more in line with the entrance to her vagina and pushed it in about three inches as she opened herself to take it. I then started to thrust it with my hand and soon had more than eight inches deep inside of her and I begun to move it in circles. The head of it was touching absolutely virgin territory and she was going nuts.

"Oh God, Jan, that's wonderful. Don't stop. Don't ever stop."

That was my cue to ease it all the way home and turn the vibrator on full speed. I thought she was going to flip herself off the bed with her wild movements. Her hips were a full foot off the mattress and her arms were thrashing from side to side as I moved the thing in and out in a fast fucking action. That was it. Her orgasm almost rocked the bed.

Wanting to make Jim feel as if he had been part of all of this I ordered, "Jim get down there and lap up every drop of her juices."

He did but Dianne had her eyes open and was staring right at me as she silently mouthed, "I wanted you to do that."

I silently mouthed, "Later."

She motioned for me to move up so my pussy was close enough to her mouth for her to at least lick it. I did even better. I straddled her face and lowered my pussy down onto her waiting mouth but didn't go all the way down. Just enough so that her tongue could do its magic on both my pussy lips and my lit. She had some trouble finding my clit with her tongue but once she did she really gave it a workout.

Jim was licking away down below and I reached around and grabbed his hard cock and jacked him off a little. A few strokes and he was blasting all over the place.

I lifted my hips up and told her I was going to lower myself all the way on her face. She just nodded and as I came down her tongue was having an easier time getting to all of the nooks and crannies of my pussy. She found every one of them and soon had me reaching for the ceiling... I had a real blast off.

There we were ... three exhausted sex nuts spread all over the beds. Jim seemed to have enjoyed eating Dianne's juices but he did have one thing to say. "After having that giant dildo in her she will never be satisfied with my pipsqueak of a cock again."

"Nonsense!" I almost shouted. "I have had that dildo for a few years and yet your cock felt great in me."

With that his face lightened up again and we all just lay there chatting. I brought up one of the most obvious facts. "Guys, how does it feel to have sex with someone who is old enough to be your mother. After all I am thirty-seven and you guys are in your early twenties. I could easily have had you when I was about your age.

Dianne just roared and said, "Mommy, I just love it when you eat my pussy!"

"Smart ass. I ought to give you a whipping." I replied.

"Promises, promises. All you do is to tease me with promises Mommy." She said laughing so hard she fell off the bed.

That was all it took for the three of us to get into a giant wrestling match with tits, pussies and a cock all taking a good licking.

"Guys, it's time for chow and I mean the kind we can chew. Jim, you are the first in the shower ...go."

"OK I am feeling a little sloppy right about now with all of your pussy juices over me." He snidely remarked.

He no sooner left the bedroom when Dianne threw herself at me.

"Jan, I don't care what anyone thinks. I'd rather be here with you than with anyone else, Jim

included."

"Dianne, you can't just dump Jim in the middle of the trip. I would like it very much if we all let things go along exactly as they have been and let's see how the trip goes. If you told him this now it would destroy him and that's not fair."

"You're right."

"Good, that settles it. Let's hit the shower and throw his ass out of it."

He was drying off by the time we got there so it wasn't going to require any manhandling to get him out of it.

Dinner was fantastic that night. We each had a half rack of ribs, french fries, some sort of green vegetable and gallons of beer. Well, not gallons but we each had a quart or so. They had seated us off in a window-lined corner of the restaurant and we had that section pretty much to ourselves so we felt free to talk about anything and everything. Dianne started it.

"Jan, have you ever had sex up your butt?"

I gulped a little and answered her that I had but was wondering why she was asking.

"Well, Jim wanted to try that with me a few months ago but it hurt too much so we stopped."

I turned to Jim and asked if he had lubed both himself and her. Turned out he hadn't. They had been out drinking when he got the idea and when they got back to their apartment he just spit on his hand, wiped it on his cock and tried to ram it to her. She screamed bloody murder and everything came to a screeching halt.

I said that in my opinion the lack of lubrication was usually the reason couples couldn't get it done. I offered to lube them with my KY jelly when we got back to the room later if they really wanted to try it again. Jim was jumping up and down with anticipation but Dianne just rolled her eyes and said she had wished I hadn't made that offer and we all laughed.

Sure enough, we were no sooner back in the room when Jim was asking when I would be getting out the KY. I rolled my eyes and looked at Dianne.

"It's really up to her Jim. If she says no, no it is."

He was all over her like a blanket. C'mon Di, you promised we would try it again and here we have an expert going to tell us how to do it."

"Wait a damn minute." I screamed. "I am not an expert. I just have done it a few times."

Dianne looked at me with a totally lost stare and I was sorry as hell I had offered to help them with the KY.

"OK Jim but if I say stop you better stop or you will regret it for the rest of your life. I promise you that."

The look in her eyes and the sound of her voice would have convinced anyone that this girl was dead serious.

We all retreated to the beds and stripped quickly. I dug the KY out of my bag and told them to get up on the bed.

"Guys, there are obviously a couple of ways of doing this but I always felt it was better for me to be up on my knees with my partner the same way behind me. I guess it is called 'doggie fashion.'"

They obviously knew where I was coming from for they instantly assumed that position. Jim was as hard as a steel rod anticipating what he had hoped would be a tight anal fuck. I smeared some KY on the head of his cock as well as down the sides of it. I took a gob of it on a couple of fingers and smeared them around Dianne's ass ring. To get her somewhat accustomed to having something up her ass I then inserted one greased up finger and then another and finally I folded three fingers together and inserted them. I had penetrated as far as I could get with my fingers forcing the KY deep up her ass.

"Now Dianne, the hardest thing I found to do was to relax. The tighter I got myself the more it would hurt so if you can just let yourself go completely slack it will help immensely. Now Jim, you are going to go very slowly and gently. DO YOU UNDERSTAND?"

"Yes Jan. I promise I'll be gentle."

"Put the head of your cock against her and hold her hips lightly. Dianne, relax!"

He pushed very lightly and the head of him slipped in an inch.

"Holy crap, that hurts." She yelped.

"Dianne, calm down. He didn't push hard and the pain you are feeling is your sphincter muscle getting ready to accommodate the intruder. RELAX."

She did and I nodded to Jim to push a little more. He did and was soon in her about three inches.

"Whoa big boy. I can feel this and you are doing some serious spreading of my asshole."

"Dianne, isn't that the idea of this." He said laughingly.

That got me chuckling and I looked around at her face and she had a huge smile spreading from ear to ear.

I nodded to Jim again and he pulled her back to him a lot harder and I could see he was almost buried to the hilt.

"Dianne, now I want you to completely relax. Let every muscle in your body go completely limp."

I could actually see that happening and I looked up at Jim and gave him a final nod. He pushed as he was pulling her hips and he was in all the way. The smile across his face was priceless.

"Now Dianne, he is going to fuck your ass very slowly. He will let himself come almost all the way out and then he will push it back in. You can throw your hips back at him if that feels good for you."

That was it. He was soon thrusting all the way in followed by a retraction and it wasn't long before she was throwing her ass back at him as hard as he was driving his cock into her. I was almost willing to take a bet that she would have the first orgasm and I was right. A few minutes of that action and she reached back and had her hands on the backs of his thighs and was pulling him into her as far as it was humanly possible to go.

She let out one huge yelp and then, "I'm coming. Don't stop."

There wasn't any danger of him stopping. He was about to explode himself. He was holding her hips as he slammed into her and I couldn't blame him for getting more physical since everything went so well and now he was having the orgasm of his life. It was obvious he was shooting stream after stream deep up her ass and she was loving it. They both soon collapsed on the bed and after a few minutes I suggested it might be a great time for a shower. He looked at me and nodded in agreement. He was off the bed and reaching down to take her hand to lead her to the bathroom. Their first anal fuck was over and a success.

They were back into the bedroom in a while and Dianne was crying her little heart out. I was sitting on the easy chair in the room and she ran to me and threw herself across me.

"I'll never do that with anyone ever again. It hurt and I think it is nasty. Never again! And Jan," she whispered "I am so sorry you had to see it happen. I know it would have bothered me to no end to see anyone doing that to you."

Jim was over fiddling with the TV set and never heard any of that. I put my arms around her and pulled her to me kissing her breasts very gently. The tears were pouring out of both of us.

I looked over at Jim and said, "Well Jim. You got what you wanted but I think you would be well advised to never mention it again. And Dianne and I will be sharing the bed near the window tonight and you can have the other one all to yourself."

"What is that all about?" Are you two going to have sex without me?"

"Didn't you two just have sex without me?" I replied.

"Yeah, I guess so. But she is my sister."

"She'll always be your sister. We aren't going to do anything that would interfere with that. OK?"

"I guess."

He retreated to the sitting room and Dianne and I hit the bed.

We were no sooner in the bed before she had her arms around my neck and pulling me tight against her. Her lips were searching for mine and her tongue was working feverishly in my mouth. I started to feel my clit rise out from under its hood and as I let a hand slip down between us could feel that she was just as turned on. I slid over on top of her with our lips locked in place and just let our clits touch ever so lightly. Clit fucking is difficult at best but it was going to be especially hard with Dianne. Her clit doesn't protrude very far out from under its hood and just lying on top of her and trying to reach it with my clit was going to be difficult. I made the decision that the "scissors" position would be best. I opened my legs wide and slid towards her until our clits were touching. With one of my legs in front of her and the other leg up her back our pussies were able to touch. We then began grinding our pussies together as we rotated our hips slow and easy. This drives me up the wall and by the way she was squirming, squealing and shuddering I guessed she was feeling the same. My clit protrudes unusually far when it is aroused and when it touched hers I was almost ready to explode right then. A little more grinding and my orgasm was rushing over me. She was right behind me and through her labored breaths she said,

"Jan, I never did that before but you can be sure you and I will do it again. My orgasm was awesome."

She untangled us and slid around for another bout of soul kissing when I had to say, "Slow down honey. Let me catch my breath."

We just lay like that for some time coming down from tremendously high orgasms. God that way is wonderful.

"Jan I am so sorry you had to watch me get my ass fucked before. That must have been hard for you to see."

"Yes it was but it was something the two of you wanted to do and all I was doing was helping you get what you wanted. I was just upset that it was someone else making you feel so good."

With that the tears flooded out of her. "Jan, I'll do anything to make it up to you. What else can I do?"

"Hush baby and just hold me for now."

We just lay there holding each other and whispering all kinds of sweet things to one another. It turned out she had lost her mother when she was very young and had been raised by a dictator of an aunt without an ounce of love in her body. It sounded as if the soft tender feelings I was displaying to her was the first she could remember since she was younger than five were. Wow.

It wasn't much longer before Jim came back into the room saying something to the effect of "Well, are you two love birds finished with each other?"

I figured I would shut this asshole up once and for all.

"Yes, but Di wants you to fuck her ass again." I could hear Di gasp and she was climbing up to my face and whispering, "Why did you do that. I hate it."

"Hush honey. Wait and see."

Jim almost flipped. "Great, get out the ole KY"

"Yes I will but first she wants to fuck your ass so you know what it feels like."

"What the hell are you talking about Jan?"

"Well, we thought we could grease up the dildo and slip it half way up your ass and that would be the same as your cock going up hers."

JANAMARIE
JANAMARIE
756 Followers