What a Vacation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JANAMARIE
JANAMARIE
755 Followers

She answered with, "Won't you mind if I did that?"

"Not at all if that is what you want. But, I will draw the line in saying that I will not stand for you having sex with other guys while we are together. I take that back, if you want to have sex with Jim I'll understand."

I knew I had to bring this to a head and do it now. "So Dianne, what's it going to be. You and I together with an occasional time with Mac or do I just drive you over to the bus station and get you a ticket to anywhere you would like to go."

"Oh no Jan, I want to be with you. I don't know where we will be ending up tonight but I wish we were there now."

That afternoon we were crossing back into the States in northern Montana and into Glacier National Park. We found an Inn for the night and left the sightseeing of the park for the next day. We had an early supper at a nearby restaurant and then retired to the room.

I told her I was going to shower before hitting the sack and she decided she would join me. That wasn't going to be as easy as it had been in some of our larger suites since the shower and the tub were part of each other in this one. There just wasn't enough room for two of us in it at one time.

I showered and was back in the sack by the time she was dried and in the bed with me.

"Jan, I feel so badly about the problems I caused between us. I am so sorry and promise never to do it again. Please let me make it up to you."

"And how do you plan to do that?" I asked.

"Just lie back and let me try." She ordered.

By the time she had said that she had moved lower in the bed and had her face just dancing around my crotch. Her fingers were just barely touching the lips of my pussy as her tongue was kissing the outermost folds of it. She then roughly rolled me over on my stomach and put one arm under my waist and lifted my hips and ass high off the bed. I then felt that wonderful feeling of her tongue darting around the rim of my ass. Her fingers had slid down under me and were diving deep in my pussy as her she was taking small nips out of the inside of both thighs.. WOW, this was indescribable. She then rolled me back the way I was and let her mouth climb to my breasts. She started on first one and then shifted over to the other just lightly kissing them while her fingers had once again dropped to my pussy and had found my clit and they were working it fast but lightly. That was all I could stand. My orgasm was almost more than I could bear. I could feel the pulsing in my vagina for a long-long time and the bed underneath me was soaked. My juices just kept on pouring out of me as if it would never end.

I lay there for a long time coming down from the heights of that orgasm. I couldn't remember ever having one so fierce and totally consuming. Dianne slid out of the bed as I lay there and I could hear her in the bath washing her face and brushing her teeth. When she returned to the bed she fell into my arms and just lay there hugging me. After a little of that I let my mouth do what it could to make her feel good but I knew it wouldn't be the same as she had just performed on me. Either way, she had an orgasm and then pulled me up to lay in my arms again. That was exactly the position we were in when sleep overtook us.

The rest of the trip was really a lot more of what we had already seen and described here. The sights were magnificent and the sex was even better. We dropped south to see the Devils Canyon Park and then due east to visit probably our favorite ... Yellowstone. It took our breath away and fortunately we were able to secure a room at the Lodge which is a scenic event in and of itself. I think we matched Old Faithful's eruptions. Once an hour or thereabouts!! With the rest of touristy things we did it took us another ten days to get back to Denver. There we found that Jim had moved out of the apartment he and Dianne had shared but he left an envelope with enough money to cover his share of the rent for the next several months. He was moving in with guess who ... my brother Mac.

Well, I surely couldn't sit around with Dianne all by herself in that lonely apartment now could I? She moved all of her stuff into my place by that weekend.

We still see Mac and Jim occasionally around town but haven't gotten back together for any sexual romps. Dianne can keep me fairly exhausted with what she does for me and I like to think I reciprocate. I'll keep you posted of any changes in our situation.

JANAMARIE
JANAMARIE
755 Followers