What a Vacation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JANAMARIE
JANAMARIE
755 Followers

"No fucking way are you going to stick that huge thing up my ass."

"I told you we would only do it half way and that would be a little less than the length of your cock in her."

"Jim, what's the matter? Fair is fair. You rammed your rod up her ass and all she wants to do is to let you experience how something like that feels. Are you that selfish you only want it one way? Di, you have a hell of a brother. As long as things go his way everything is fine but as soon as you want to level the playing field he objects. I feel sorry for you."

"Oh, OK but the same rules apply. If it is hurting too much you have to pull it out and stop. OK?"

"Sure but if she has to stop doing you she isn't going to ever let you do her again. OK?"

"OK, let's get started" as he climbed up on the bed.

Di looked at me with a huge smile on her face. She knew exactly where I was going with this.

I held the head of the dildo against the rim of his ass and gave a strong push. It slipped in him a good three inches and he screamed as if he had been shot.

"You are killing me. You didn't put enough lube on it or me."

"Oh lube, I thought you wanted to do it the same way you did it to her the first time...just a little spit."

"No goddamnit, and you know how I expected it."

"Don't get so upset Jim. Here we go with a lot of lube and we'll start again."

This time I gave a stronger push and we had a full six inches buried.

"Jesus, you are tearing me apart."

"Hold on Jim, only a little more."

With that I gave a mighty push and then had more than eight inches up his tight little ass and he was going a little crazy.

"You are killing me. STOP."

"You mean you know if we stop you can't do Di's ass ever again?" As I was saying that I gave another push and he now had close to ten inches of thick dildo up his ass and he was ready to bolt.

"OK, I'll never ask again. Just take it out. Please."

That was all I wanted to hear and out it came. He fell face down on his bed and Di was covering her mouth with one hand to stifle her laughing. Her eyes were flashing as she looked at me.

"Jim, go in for a quick shower and I'll have a surprise for you when you get back."

He was back quicker than I thought and I told him to lay back. I moved over next to him and used one hand to trace the veins in his cock and the other to lightly massage his scrotum. He has a large cock ring around the head of it and was hard in a flash with my hand action. I then lowered my mouth to take the head of him in as my fingers were circling his shaft. I kept on lowering my head and I soon had most of him buried in my mouth with the head of his cock started down my throat. I started bobbing and had my fingers playing with his balls when I felt the pulsing begin. His shaft started to twitch and his balls became fuller and then it happened. He began to fill my mouth with his warm come. I swallowed it down as fast as he was releasing it and he was soon finished.

I looked over at Di and saw she was upset. I guess she doesn't want me to have any kind of sex with anyone but her. That would be fine if Jim wasn't there but after all they came as a pair.

I went over to the to our bed and found that Di had moved back over to Jim's. She was pissed and so be it. She could go fuck herself.

"Look Dianne, you can take your childish pouting behavior and stick it up your ass. I gave Jim a blowjob simply because we gave him a rough time with the big dildo up his ass ...not because I cared less for you. Now I am going to give you one chance and one chance only. If this is the way you want to act I am going to leave this hotel and drive over to the Greyhound Bus Station where I will buy two one way tickets to Denver. The two of you will then have a way back home and we can be done with one another. Make your decision on how you are going to act from here on out and make it NOW."

She came running across the room and almost tackled me. She had her arms around my neck and her tongue down my throat. I guess she figured showing me was better than telling me how she was going to act from here on.

"OK, I've been thinking of something else that I want to mention. My younger brother Mac also lives in Denver. He is thirty-two and has his own twin-engine plane. I was thinking of giving him a call and inviting him to join us up in Calgary, Alberta. Calgary is about a day and half drive for us taking it very easy. We can stop over in Medicine Hat, Alberta enroute and then make Calgary the next morning. If Mac decides he would like to join us he could be in Calgary the same time we were. We can mess around there for the rest of the day and then he can drive with us over to Banff National Park and we can spend a couple of days seeing all of the sights in that part of the world. We can drop him off at the Calgary Airport on the way back to get his plane. I am certain that either or both of you would be welcome to fly back to Denver with him or to continue on with me. How does all of that sound?"

"Sounds fantastic. Give him a call." Jim shouted.

"OK but there is one other thing I didn't mention. He's my brother and we too have been active sexually for a number of years and he is also bisexual. Jim, as attractive as you are I am dead certain he will make a move on you."

"What kind of move will he make on me?" asked Jim.

"I'm not sure but I bet he will want to suck you off and perhaps let you fuck his ass. He might even want to do yours."

Dianne continued with the conversation by asking, "What do you think he will want to do with me?"

"I think when he sees how much you and I mean to one another he will leave you alone. That is unless you give him any indication you are interested in him."

Dianne spoke up, "Give him a call and make sure you tell him you and I are crazy about each other and you just know that Jim would like for him to fuck his ass."

Jim jokingly shook a fist at her.

I called Mac and he agreed to fly into Calgary and meet us there two days hence.

Medicine Hat, Alberta is right out of the Wild West. We actually saw guys riding horses into town and they all had rifles tied into the saddles. Interesting. We enjoyed the town, and each other, and hit the sack around ten.

We arrived at the Calgary airport late morning and got a suite at one of the airport motels.

Mac flew in around eleven and the motel provided limousine service from the private terminal over to the motel. He was happy as hell to see us and seemed to take to my new friends very well.

"Hey folks. I was thinking on the flight up here that none of us had ever seen Banff National Park before and it would be fantastic to see it from the air before we drove through it. How about jumping back on the plane and going for an hour or so flight up along the Icefields Parkway and then back again. Tomorrow when we are driving it will make a lot more sense when we can picture it as it was from the air."

That was all it took. We all jumped at the chance.

Mac ushered Dianne and I into the back two seats and he had Jim up front with him. It looked to me as if Mac was going to make a move on Jim before this day was out.

The flight was fantastic and a great recommendation. Afterwards we went out for a steak dinner, Calgary style. That means humongous. After dinner we were walking around the area and Mac and Jim were in front of us and we could see Mac had his arms around Jim's shoulder. His move had started.

Later we were sitting in the suite and sipping on some whiskey from the mini bar when Dianne stood and said she was ready for bed. I stood and said I would join her. We each used the bathroom and came back into the bedroom area stark naked. The guys were still out in the sitting area so they didn't get a glimpse but it wouldn't have been new to Jim but Mac might have flipped a little over Dianne's sweet young body. Bu then again, he had a guy to work on.

Sometime during the night Dianne awakened me with her lips on my ear whispering ever so quietly, "Look what they are doing over there."

I lifted my head and could see with the light coming in around the drapes there were two bodies in the next bed entwined in an obvious sixty-nine position. Jim was sucking his first cock.

"Maybe we ought to do the same." I suggested.

Sure enough she slid down on the bed and had her face buried in my crotch almost before I had finished the sentence. Her tongue is magical and I was enjoying every lick of it. I then pulled her up in the bed a little to allow me to swing my face down to her pussy. It didn't take us long before we were matching the activities of the guys. I was wondering who was going to explode first. I should have known ... Mac; the rest of us had been having sex a couple of times a day almost every day since we had met. Sure enough, Mac let out a little howl. He had obviously tried to stifle it to no avail. I was next, then Dianne and finally Jim.

Dianne reached over and turned on the bedside lamp to see Jim and Mac still wrapped up together.

She couldn't resist it and came out with, "Having fun?"

"Yeah, are you?" replied Jim.

"Sure, was that the first cock you sucked? Looks as if you did it very well." Dianne responded.

She continued with, "Jim, I don't care of you suck cock or not but you know what, I would love to see you do it. You have watched me eat Jan and I would like to do the same with you. How about if we lay around talking for a little while until Mac gets recharged and then you can do it again for him while I watch you?"

Mac jumped in with, "Hey Jim, your sister has some super ideas. Why don't you come over here and use your hand again the way you did when the lights were out?"

Jim mumbled something and slid over closer to Mac. His hand reached out for Mac's soft cock and then he let his fingers lightly massage the head of it. It didn't take very long before Mac was rising to the occasion. He has about seven and a half inches hard and it was almost at its full limit right then.

"Go Jim, GO!" called Dianne.

It was as if Jim had sucked cock every day of his life. He appeared to know exactly what to do and how to do it. It wasn't a few minutes before he had a lot of Mac's cock buried in his throat and his hand was massaging Mac's balls. He then started a bobbing action that soon had Mac moaning big time. It didn't seem as if it took very long before Mac had placed his hands on either side of Jim's head and was pulling him down even harder. Mac's moans intensified to the point where he was starting to make a racket. All of a sudden he stopped moaning and threw his hips in the air and we could see his juices running out of the side of Jim's mouth. All he said was, "Jim, lick up every drop and swallow it all."

Well, that didn't seem to be on Jim's agenda and he shook his head NO.

"Bullshit Jim, swallow it all."

Mac is over six feet and weighs in at two twenty and Jim finally reached the decision that he would be better off doing what Mac asked than to go against his wishes. He was gulping and swallowing hot come as fast as he could. I looked over at Dianne and thought she was going to shit herself laughing. She finally bit the edge of her hand to quieten down.

Dianne finally got herself under control and said, "Jim, you did that very well. When am I going to see him stick his cock up your ass?"

"Geez Dianne. Slow down. This was the first time I ever had sex with a guy. Let me get used to it before you push me further."

"OK Tiger. Tomorrows' another day."

The next day we took most of our luggage and went out and stored it in Mac's plane only talking what we thought we would need for the next three days.

The drive up through all of that beautiful scenery was breathtaking and we made it to Jasper with no trouble. It is a quaint little town, touristy as hell but still quaint.

We toured most of the town and then back to the car for a ride back down the Parkway a short way. We ended up at a fantastic little campground/motel right on the Athabasca River. Talk about quaint. Many of the units were fancy log cabins and they had a 3 star restaurant right on site. It couldn't be better. We went for the obligatory after dinner walk along the rivers edge and were back in the cabin watching the late TV news. Mac and Jim looked to be newlyweds on a honeymoon; they were never separated.

The TV news had just ended when Mac asked me if I had any KY jelly with me. I assured him I did and ask to borrow it. Oh boy, one or the other or both of them were going to get their ass fucked tonight. Dianne had overheard Mac's question and she gulped a little. The brazen little thing then asked Mac that if there were going to do some ass fucking tonight could she watch Mac doing Jim. Mac had no problem with it and Jim finally agreed after a little verbal coercion by Dianne.

Sure enough we went into the bedroom area just after they had stripped and Mac's cock was already harder than a board. He told Jim to get up on his knees. Jim looked over at Dianne and without saying a word assumed the position. Mac reached down and smeared some of the KY first on his dick and them pushed a gob up Jim's ass.

Mac mounted the bed right behind Jim and soon had the head of his cock aimed directly at Jim's virgin asshole. He reached down and held his hips as he pulled Jim back to him. The bulbous head of his cock slipped in a few inches and Jim visibly winced. Mac, if nothing else, was a tender lover. He stopped pushing and leaned forward asking Jim if he was all right. Jim assured him he was and told him to keep going. It wasn't much longer before Mac had himself buried to the hilt and Jim was panting like a dog. He was so excited that his own cock was now hard. Mac started a long slow thrusting taking his seven plus inches almost all of the way out and then sliding it all the way in to the hilt. We could actually hear Mac's balls slap against Jim as he drove forward. This went on for quite some time until we could hear Mac's breathing getting deeper and quicker. His thrusts became faster and deeper and that was about it. He pulled Jim back at him harder than ever before and we could actually see his cock pulsing as it shot its load deep up Jim's virgin ass. The come started to run out around his cock as he was still shooting stream after stream. He finally let himself slide out of Jim and then fell to the bed alongside of him and pulled him where they locked in a huge kissing embrace. Dianne almost shit seeing that. Her brother kissing another man ... whatever is this world coming to? It's all right for her to lick another gals pussy but it isn't the same when her brother enjoys another guy!

We traveled slowly back down the Parkway and had our final night in Banff at the well known Banff Inn ... an old and somewhat luxurious hotel right on the famous Lake Louise.

At dinner that night I sprung a surprise on everyone.

"Guys, looking at Jim and Dianne, as I told you before, Mac and I are brother and sister but we have been enjoying each other sexually for many years now. We don't get to see each other very often, in fact this is the first time we have been together in over a year. That being the case and the fact that each of us have found an interesting new partner on this trip, I still don't want our sexual relationship to end. Sooooo, I am proposing that tonight I sleep with him and you guys go back to your fun time together. Tomorrow we can revert back to what we have been doing since we got together.

Mac looked at me and said, "Right on Sis, I would love to have a new piece of your ass. It has been way too long."

I reached over and took Dianne's hand and said, "By tomorrow this time we will be back in each others arms. I love you."

The tears flowed down her face but she nodded affirmatively.

I had forgotten what a sensitive and warm lover Mac is. He knows every spot on me that turns me on and just how to go about using them. Once he gets me going he is able to kneel on the bed with his knees between my legs and reach down and pick me up by the hips as his slides his cock deep inside of me. He then is able to use his hands to pull me back and forth and the thrusting of his owns hips to drive his cock deep. It didn't take much of that before I was having a huge explosion. For the first time in a long-long time I was digging my fingernails into his back. It's a good thing he isn't married or he would have had some hell of an explaining job when he got home.

I happened to look over his shoulder and saw Dianne watching every motion of ours. Oh shit, she would be one of her funky selfish moods and I was not in the frame of mind to put up with it.

Mac rolled off me and I said, "Who would like a glass of the bubbly ... wine that is?"

Mac was the first to vote in yes followed by Jim with Dianne coming along a poor fourth. I handed out the wine to the other two and was in the process of delivering hers, When I was about a foot away she smirked, "Enjoy yourself?"

That did it. Instead of handing her the wine I flipped the full glass in her face and said, "Jim will enjoy licking that off of you."

"Mac, it's time we hit the sack. We can have an early breakfast and get you back to the airport before noon so you will have an easy flight home."

We were in bed a short time after and fell asleep with each of us having our hands roaming all over the other one..

The drive to the airport was uneventful other than the complete silence from Dianne. We drove right up to the plane and retrieved the luggage we had stored there when Jim spoke up, "Mac, would you mind if I flew back with you?"

"Not at all big man. You will enjoy the flight with the scenery we go over. How about you Dianne, would you like to join us?"

I turned my back on her so there wasn't anything I would do or say that might influence her. "Mac, if Jan doesn't mind I think I'll just ride along with her. What do you think Jan?"

"No problem as long as you aren't going to be in a huff most of the time."

The tears were pouring out of her as she came over to me. "Jan, we are going to have to talk."

"Fine, we can do it while driving."

We stayed at the airport while he got the plane ready, started the engines and then taxied out to the runway. He had to taxi to the far end of the field and then take off in our direction. When he was airborne and opposite us he waggled his wings as a form of goodbye and we waved them off.

Dianne instantly jumped in the car saying, "Jan please don't start the engine right away."

"OK but why?"

"I need to talk and explain my feelings. You might laugh but nevertheless I have to tell you."

"OK go ahead."

"I don't know when it actually happened but it did. I have fallen deeply in love with you and when I saw you having sex with Mac it almost broke my heart. I was so jealous I could have died right on the spot." The tears were pouring out of her as she was saying all of this.

We were no sooner in the bed before she had her arms around my neck and pulling me tight against her. She had her lips searching mine and then had her tongue working feverishly in my mouth.

"Dianne, I made it quite clear when we first got close that I was bisexual. I also told you that Mac and I have been having sex for years. I care for you too but surely you wouldn't expect me to simply turn my back on Mac and ignore any feelings we have for each other simply because I have deep feelings for you. I can promise you that I will never go sleeping around as long as you and I are together but I will not agree that Mac and I can never be close again. Now you ought to think about that and then let me know if you still want to be as close as we have been."

She responded with, "Are you telling me that you and him will be having sex again?"

"Yes Dianne, that is what I am saying. We don't do it often but I will not agree to give him up. He's my brother and I do love him. I'll say this, that if it will make you feel any better you can participate in any sexual activities he and I have. You can have him fuck you if that will make you happy."

JANAMARIE
JANAMARIE
755 Followers