All Comments on 'What Am I Doing Here? Ch. 04'

by ILienBagby

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
I like this type of story

The type of story where the woman are reluctant but still gives in are to me the best, keep up the writing.

fumundacheezefumundacheezeabout 14 years ago
Please

don't quit. Good story. I'm like the other reader, I love it when a woman tries to be nice but ends up a nasty fucking whore and a slut. In this case a teacher. most usually a woman lets her pussy and her pocketbook be her guide. If she is pretty sure she won't get caught by her husband or her peers, She will be a fucking old whore and slut especially around the time of the month she can get pregnant. Her pussy rules the show.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
don't stop

this story is too good to stop now, I love the way tou write, I can picture the scene perfectly and the story is getting better and better, each time I look forward to the next episode, hope you carry on

ILienBagbyILienBagbyabout 14 years agoAuthor
ILienBagby reply

The votes aren't overwhelming, three here, three at site, and four e-mails, all but three anonymous.

For the five favorable replies my earnest thanks. I will post at least one more chapter and see what happens.

ILienBagby (Bushy@ureach.com)

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

fucking hot

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

Please don't be disappointed by a lack of response. You are are doing a great job here; and if readers don't post comments I don't think it means they aren't enjoying it... Just lazy.

These stories are VERY sexy; and you hit many of the buttons that turn me on.

AnnalovesitAnnalovesit11 months ago

I know I've just come across these stories but I've had to keep reading them. I recognize Mrs Huffman, it feels as though I know her.

Her body says yes but her head says no.

In reality she is a cock loving slut who can't say no, like so many of us.

Looking forward to reading the rest of the series.

Anna

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous