A Friend For Life

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How was the afterparty?" Miranda hugged Kristen and sat down on a stool next to her

"Great. You should see the video." She flipped up a laptop and hit play.

Miranda leaned over and snuck a peek. "Oh my God. He did. I can't believe it."

"What? Rochelle is hot. Of course he did. It's already bouncing around school. He wanted to videotape anal sex. And Rochelle definitely likes it that way."

Ryan hesitated when he was waved over to see. When he finally peeked over Kristen's shoulder. He saw Jason on his back with a girl in a bra working her hips into him from her knees. He had to look closer and realized she wasn't completely a she. "What the hell?"

Kristen's smile was massive. "Rochelle is a friend of my brother's. They dated a bit in college. She went by Roger back then. She's cute, isn't she?"

"Yea, I guess." Ryan couldn't stop watching his former friend getting rammed in the ass. He movements seemed to be lethargic, but his cock was enjoying the experience. The hits on the video were already above five thousand.

Miranda's smile was sweet, but Ryan noticed a bit of something else hiding in her eyes when she spoke. "Wannabe rapists need to be punished. Don't they?"

The End

*** This is my Valentine Day Contest entry. Please take the time to vote. Thank you. And I hope you enjoyed the story. ***