What Are Friends For? Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I should have known better. By the time I was completely hard she was already moaning and thrusting back at me, grunting "Harder, Harder."

The women was insatiable, but I figured what the fuck and started pounding her harder and faster.

"Oh yeah, oh yeah" she was crying out. I wasn't even close when she came the first time screaming "FUCK I'M CUMMING!"

I didn't slow down or ease up, which appeared to be exactly as she wanted. We kept fucking and she kept cumming, so many times I lost count.

As I was starting to feel that wonderful familiar churn in my balls she must have been able to tell, "Yeah, FUCK ME HARD BABY, HARD!"

I started slamming into her as hard and fast as I've ever fucked. Sweat was starting to run off me from the exertion. Having cum so many times so close together it was still going to take a while 'till I reached my climax.

Laura on the other hand was cumming almost constantly and it seemed the harder I pounded the harder she came. I couldn't believe that her cunt could still take this kind of violence.

As I started to cum I slammed as deep and hard as I could, which caused her to scream as she came one final time. Once my cock stopped spurting I collapsed on top of her with all my weight. I think she actually passed out.

It was sometime before I rolled off Laura and stopped squishing her. I checked to be sure she was okay. Her eyelids where just starting to flutter open, but I could tell she wasn't focused yet. I kept watching for a minute or two until she blinked a couple of times and finally focused on me.

"Unbelievable" she muttered. I knew she was alright.

She went on softly, "The was the wildest fuck I've ever had! I know I'll regret it later, but for now, my God! I just hope we didn't break anything!"

I had to agree. I'd never had such a hard pounding fuck in my life. I knew for sure she wouldn't walk normally for a few days now.

We both remained motionless for quite sometime, recovering. Finally I crawled out of bed and checked the time. We were going to need to hurry.

"Come on Laura, we need to clean up and get out of here if we're going to have you home on time. I think we both better shower before you go back to your husband." In my mind that last comment was the official end of our weekend.

"You want to grab the first shower?" I offered.

The lady surprised me yet again, "No, let's do it together."

I wasn't going to argue. It was much like the earlier shower, gentle scrubbing each other all over. No cumming this time, however. I think we had both finally been sated.

With just enough time to get there by our deadline, the truck was loaded, the cabin secured and we were on our way. The return trip was just as quiet as the one up had been.

We were getting close to John and Laura's place when she broke the silence.

"Scott, pull over here for a minute please"

By now nothing she said or did surprised me, or at least I should say I no longer deluded my self by thinking that I knew what she might or might not do or say. I pulled over.

I turned and looked at her, waiting for her to speak.

"Scott, I want to tell you thanks," and with that she leaned over and kissed me full on the mouth. I kissed back. It wasn't the steamy kissing that we'd done earlier in bed, but rather the kind between two people who had shared something extraordinary.

"No regrets?" I asked.

She shook her head no.

"Didn't go to far?"

"Oh Hell yes, way too far, but before you say anything, you did just what you said you would. Just what I asked you to. Next time however I will have a safe word!"

"Wait a minute Laura, I . . ."

That was as far as I got before she cut me off, "Shh! We'll talk about that some other time. For now, just thank you. Now you better take me home."

That was the last word either of us said until we pulled up in her driveway. I grabbed her bag out of the back and opened her door. She took the bag, smiled at me and without a word headed for the house.

"Ask John to come out for a minute please!" I called after her.

I could tell that our situation had disaster potential dripping from it, but had an idea that might just salvage the whole mess yet. If John would listen to me, tonight would be the first step in that salvage process.

I waited a couple of minutes, not sure if he'd come, nor how long I'd wait before I left. The door opened ending my dilemma.

"Hey!" John uttered, not looking at me, but more down at the ground.

"John, she's fine, sore and stuff like I told you, but fine. I don't 'do' advice, you know that, but I'm about to make an exception."

At last he looked up at me, obviously curious.

"Just listen, don't talk. I told you she'd be sore and she is and will be. Tonight when you go to bed tell her you want to fuck, or have sex, or make love, however you normally express it. She be so sore she won't want to, but she'll have so much guilt going on she won't say no. And when you do it, don't be gentle, fuck her as hard as you ever have!"

He looked at me like I was nuts, "Scott"

I cut him off, "Just listen" I said, "and trust me a little further. I'll explain later, for now just do it. Besides, you're gentle, not a wuss, there is a big difference. You have to be a little pissed at her about this whole thing, this will be a little pay back. I know you're pissed at me too, even though you probably don't want to be, we can both only hope it passes."

I turned to go and without speaking he headed to the house.

I yelled to him, "I'll talk to you in a few days, trust me John!"

I got in my truck and drove off, hoping he would follow my advice and wondering where all this would end up. Then without realizing it I started to whistle and smile. No matter what, it had been one Hell of a weekend.

The end - maybe!

I have a sequel in mind. If I get enough feedback saying you'd like to read more I'll write it. If there is no interest, I'll just leave Scott, Laura and John to sort it out on their own!

Feedback is encouraged and appreciated. All comments with a valid email address will receive a reply.

12