What Did You Do Last Night, Miss? Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ah...That's it Tom, fill my shitty arsehole with your cum," she groaned through clenched teeth.

The smell of Claire's shit was intense and I felt my cock lurch in her backside as I inhaled it. I buggered her with powerful strokes, filling her rectum to the hilt with cock.

"That feel good?" I asked.

"Christ Yes!" she hissed. "It feels so damn good. Getting my arsehole packed with hard meat. I love it up the shitter so much. This feels so naughty - getting shagged up the wrong 'un by my best friend's boyfriend. I wish she could see us."

"Oh yes Claire. I want her to watch us too. I want her to see my cock pistoning into your shitter while Dave kneels between her legs and eats out her hairy cunt."

"Wow!" Claire gasped, "A foursome. That would be so horny. Me and Emma kneeling naked on your bed getting our shitters ploughed by one another's boyfriends."

It was indeed a very nice thought - humping Claire's tight, shit-packed arse while Emma received a good buggering from Dave. I fucked Claire's shit caked hole for a few more times and then I just could not hold back any longer. I came into her hot sticky arsehole; so much that cum was dripping out of her hole, stained brown from her shit, even before I finished. But I finally did, pumping the last of my cream into her shit-clogged tunnel. I pulled out and the sight of her cum soaked shit encrusted rear almost made me hard again instantly.

--------------------------------------------------

On Thursday Claire went to work as usual, reminding me that Friday was her day off and that she was willing to submit to my perverted desires for the whole day. I realised I would need some help to satisfy a slut as wanton as Claire, so I made a phone call.

"Dr Robert Adams please," I said when the telephone was finally answered.

"Can I tell him who's calling?" the receptionist asked.

"Certainly, it's Thomas Smith here." She told me she was putting me through, and after a few seconds of cheesy muzak, Rob answered.

"Tom, good to hear from you. How are things?" Rob asked in his unfailingly upbeat manner.

"Oh fine Rob, just fine."

"And how's that delicious girlfriend of yours?" I could almost imagining him licking his lips as he asked that.

"Also well, but sadly away for the week in Paris with her A-level class'" I replied.

"Too bad mate, too bad. Blue balls then?" Typical. Talking about sex within 30 seconds of starting a conversation.

"Not at all Rob; quite the opposite in fact," I said smugly.

"How come? Finally taken my advice and got yourself a bit on the side?"

"Well, not quite. We've got a lodger."

"Anyone I know?" he asked.

"Very possibly," I said, "Her name's Claire Stephenson and she's an old college friend of Emma's." I waited for a moment and then dropped the bombshell, "And she's a nurse, at your hospital."

"You lucky bastard," he exclaimed, "I know her alright. She's that foxy ginger lass who works on orthopedics isn't she?"

"The very same."

"Quite a goer if the stories are to be believed . . ."

"Stories?" I queried, "I'm all ears."

"Well, she's known to have slept with quite a few other nurses, so we all assumed she was a dyke. But then a friend of mine told me something very interesting about her. He was wandering through the ward late one night and comes across her at it. There was this young bloke with both arms in plaster after a rugby injury, only about 19, obviously very frustrated -- seems Claire was doing him a favour."

"What sort of favour?"

"Well the lad was lying on the bed, big fucking boner sticking out of his pyjamas which staff nurse Stephenson was rather noisily fellating."

"And what did your friend do about this?"

"Oh he just took her aside afterwards, said something about professional misconduct and serious implications and offered to keep it under his hat if she offered him something in return."

"And he got it?"

"Too right. Took her into the linen cupboard and gave her one up the shitter! Said she was a right horny little tart."

"Oh she is Rob, she is. And I hope she's going to get dirtier," I was referring to her suggestion of my fucking her senseless on Friday.

"Meaning?" asked Rob, eager to know what I had in store.

"Well, she said she was off work on Friday so she wants me to spend the day shagging her, says she wants it really hard and dirty . . ." I awaited the response.

"You jammy fucker. I was hoping to have a pop at her myself."

"Well, maybe you can -- if you can take Friday afternoon off."

"Double train, eh? Very nice. But sorry, no can do." He sounded genuinely peeved.

"Oh come on Rob, I need some help with this and if we're going to get as dirty as I was planning then you're the only man for the job."

"But I've got a clinic that afternoon, I can't just cancel it."

"Yes you can. Or you could get someone else to do it for you. Just think of her naked, begging you to shaft her. It's a simple choice: either you go into work and spend a routine afternoon, or you find yourself at my place banging a dirty little nympho in the shitbox."

"You're not making this very easy, Tom," Rob groaned. I could sense him caving in.

"I'm not trying to! I want you to be there. Just think about it. A slutty little nurse begging to be fucked. And not just fucked, but fucked and buggered and pissed on . . ."

"Pissed on? The dirty slag!"

"I tell you mate, I have never met a bird as into piss as Claire -- fucking laps it up. And as for loving it up the chuff, I've been porking her for three days now and I've barely noticed that she's even got a fanny."

"Oh man, this is making me hard here," said Rob, almost panting now. I decided to tip him over the edge.

"Oh and another thing," I added, trying to affect nonchalance, "I fudge-packed her last night."

"You mean . . .?"

"That's right. Could hardly get my prick up her shitter her turd was that big. Now if you agreed to join us for an afternoon of fun I'm sure she might 'forget' to prepare herself properly and let you stir her shit for a bit." I was hoping that Rob's well-known and insatiable lust for the female fundament (not to mention his less well-known scat fetish) would make this the clinching argument.

"Okay, okay. You've convinced me you dirty sod. I'll be there. Two o'clock okay?"

"Great mate." I'd hooked him. "Thanks, see you Friday."

Rob was an old friend of mine. We'd been at university together, shared a room in our first year and shared a flat in my post-graduate year and his penultimate year of medical school. He was a tall, muscular, classically good looking, and women practically threw their knickers at him. I had been incredibly jealous of his unfailing knack of getting laid whenever he wanted in our first year of college, but I soon came to see the benefits of going out on the pull with Rob. What would usually happen was that the fittest bird we'd seen all night would cop off with Rob and I'd be left chatting up her chubby mate. We'd travel back to our flat in a taxi, the girls polishing our knobs and then try to get both of them naked in the lounge just in case they were minded to treat us to a bit of lesbo action.

Then we'd either persuade them that a free-for-all foursome was in order or we'd retire to our respective bedrooms to continue the fun and games. Now, I started to note that even though Rob had pulled some really stunners, fairly often he'd take the less attractive mate to his bed. His explanation of this strange behaviour made surprising sense at the time:

"It's all a matter of judgement and prudent choice mate."

"Explain?"

"Okay. Take those two bitches we fucked last weekend: Charlotte the fit-to-fuck blonde babe with the massive norks and her less than inspiring mate Sharon with the child-bearing hips."

"Yeh. I know why I fucked Charlotte, but why did you choose Sharon?"

"Well, don't jump to conclusions. Don't look for the obvious reasons. Which of them do you reckon was more flattered by the attention we were giving them?"

"Sharon obviously. Charlotte must get blokes sniffing round her snatch all the time."

"Exactly," he replied, as if the point was self-evident. "And a bit of flattery makes us do silly things. And also, you're assuming that Charlotte was innately more fanciable than Sharon?"

"Of course."

"Oh yeh? Now you're a man who loves a nice bushy cunt, like me, right?"

"Absolutely."

"And let me guess -- Charlotte had a tidy little bald beaver?"

"Exactly."

"Now Sharon, on the other hand, did not. If you'd bedded her you could have been burying your face in a thicket maintained by the Forestry Commission, running your tongue up and down between a fucking huge pair of sopping piss-flaps."

"Damn."

"And so you should curse, because there's more. Did you try and lick her ringpiece?"

"Too right!"

"And?"

"She said, 'That's dirty.'"

"Meaning 'That's dirty stop it' or 'That's dirty carry on' do you reckon?"

"The former, unfortunately."

"There we are. So she didn't say anything like 'Lick my fucking arsehole you dirty cunt,' and start clenching her shithole against your tongue I take it?"

"Nothing like it."

"Ah, you see, that is precisely what Sharon did. For crying out loud, you can even tell by the slut's name that she's dirtier! Right. Did Charlotte rim you at all?"

"Come off it."

"Shame. Because her mate gave my cornhole a pretty good tongue-bath that night. Alright, next. Did she take you up the arse?"

"I wish," I was fairly kicking myself by now. "I was looking her tight little pucker when I was doing her doggy-style, and thinking that it didn't even look like she used it for shitting let alone anything else."

"Another difference. You see, I imagine Sharon's backdoor sees quite a lot of two-way traffic. It certainly saw a lot more action than her fanny that night I can tell you."

Rob then went on to explain that he was only really interested in fucking girls' arseholes. Pussies were just a means to an end. For Rob anal sex was the ultimate goal every time. Connoisseur of pussy and breasts that he was, his finest critical faculties were reserved for a girl's behind. He seemed to have a 'sixth sense' when it came to homing in on girls who weren't averse to anal sex. Not only did he find girls who took it up the chuff, but somehow he managed to cop off with girls who not only consented to being buggered by him but who actually relished it, who seemed to crave big hard cocks up their shitters. If there was a girl in the room who was into watersports, Rob would find her; likewise the girl who was willing to be buggered by several men in one evening.

He found girls willing to perform sex acts which, at the time, I had hardly imagined existed - like Fiona, the horsey posh lass who not only loved being sodomised, but had a penchant for piss enemas; like Vickie the fucked-up goth girl who liked men to shit onto her and then titty-fuck her huge shitty paps; or like Deepak, a sikh lad and pervert of the first order who would fist his huge brown cock as he watched Rob and me sodomise his teenage muslim girlfriend before thrusting his own huge dick up her spunk-doused rectum, finally reclining beneath his shagged-out bird who would fart and shit our combined loads into his mouth.

But for Rob, anal sex isn't all one way. Despite all the women that flock around him what he really craves is having stiff cock rammed up his butthole -- the harder the better! He doesn't seem to fancy blokes, doesn't seem turned on by them. But he has a thing for big cocks -- as the presence in his porn collection of a significant number of gay fuck movies testifies. In fact it was with Rob that I had my first experience of both bi-male and scat sex, all in one day! When we were still students I went into our bathroom one day to find a dildo stuck to the edge of the bath. It was one of those life-like rubber cock dildos, with a big spongy balls and a suction cup to attach it to the wall or whatever. It was glistening with KY and covered in flecks of shit -- it had definitely been up someone's arse, and as only Rob and I were in the house at the time it had to have been Rob's arse.

Suddenly I pictured my housemate naked and sweating as he rammed his hairy arse down onto this rubber monster and I realised that my cock was as stiff as a board, my knees trembling with excitement. How long I stood there imagining Rob fucking himself I don't know, but the next thing I knew there he was standing in the doorway, holding a tube of KY with his big cock jutting out before him.

"Busted!" he said, and flashed me an uninterpretable grin.

"Not half as busted as your arsehole if you can sit on that thing," I replied, hoping some humour would defuse the situation.

"Sometimes mate, I just need to feel my arse being stretched, just need to be fucked." With that he turned and walked towards his bedroom. Dimly aware that Rob had just uttered an invitation, I followed him, my eyes glued to his sinewy buttocks as he made his way across the landing to his room. Climbing onto the large, double futon he shared with his girlfriend Rebecca he got onto his hands and knees, his glowing brown butt and dark, black-brown arsehole twitching up in the air. I realised then that he was waiting to be plugged -- my "straight" mate was inviting me, practically begging me, to bugger him. The whole scenario was incredibly horny. Rebecca had already left for lectures and several of her bras and pairs of panties littered Rob's rather untidy room. The thought that I was about to get it on with Rob on the very bed where hours earlier he had been lustily rogering his sexy girlfriend made me even harder.

The room was full of sexual paraphernalia - a vibrator, two butt plugs, tubes of lube, anal beads and porn mags. On the TV I noticed a video was playing -- a bisexual porn flick -- on the screen a massively hung man was shoving his cock hard up the arsehole of another man while a woman watched them, pinching her nipples and frigging her slippery cunt. Then on the floor near the bed I noticed something else; a strap on dildo. Rebecca had been fucking Rob! I could see it all in my mind now -- Rob on his hands and knees, shuddering and panting as Rebecca fucked his arse with her fake rubber cock, her huge tits wobbling as she humped his shitter.

Resting his head and shoulders on the bed, Rob reached back to spread his taut buns, tracing the puckered rim of his hairy shithole and poking his fingertip into his funky hole. Kneeling behind him I lowered my face to his arse, hearing his breathing get ever more ragged as I got nearer to his behind, then poked my tongue into the wrinkled core of his anus and began to rim him.

"Oh fuck yeh!" he moaned, spreading his butt cheeks as wide apart as he could, "Tongue my hole. Oh shit Tom, I gotta feel your tongue up my shitter -- lick my fucking man-hole." Rob's arsehole was still pliable after having taken the rubber dong and I managed to stick my tongue a long way up his behind as all the time he thrust his buttocks back against my face, grinding his shithole against my probing tongue.

"Now," he said suddenly. "Come on Tom, you gotta fuck me. I have to feel that big dick filling my pussy." It sounded weird and rather too "gay" to hear Rob refer to his arsehole as his "pussy", but then I reflected as we were probably about to have what most people would call "gay sex", so perhaps I shouldn't have been too surprised.

Squirting a dollop of KY onto my prick, I pressed my bell-end into the centre of his brown starfish and pushed, surprised at the ease with which my cock penetrated his shit-tube. And once he had the dick up his man-hole, he seemed to go crazy. He bucked and reared and shoved his buttcheeks against my groin, trying to cram even more meat into his shitter. My mind was being fucked with -- here was I having my first gay sex, and I was loving it, fucking my best mate hard up the arse. I reached around to his groin, and instead of dipping my fingers into a soft, wet pussy, I grasped a cock; a big, fat, hard cock. It was an epiphany: I suddenly realised that, as everyone has an arsehole, everybody was innately fuckable. Everyone was capable of being fucked. Even me.

My girlfriend at the time, a leggy blonde called Caroline, was not averse to frequent bouts of energetic buggery but insisted upon preparing her back-passage with enemas to make sure she was perfectly "clean". This lewd act of buggery between me and Rob couldn't have been more different. Rob's hairy shithole had tasted sweaty and funky, quite unlike Caroline's cringing pinky pucker, and deep in his bowels I could feel my bell-end butt against the tip of a turd. To add to my already considerably heightened state of horniness Rob began to fantasise out loud about a foursome we might have: me, him, his girlfriend Rebecca and my girlfriend Caroline.

"We gotta do this again mate," he panted, as I continued to slam my painfully hard dick into his arse, "I want you to fuck me while I do Becky up the shitter. Oh man, your big prick up my arse and mine up hers!"

"Oh yeh!" I gasped, fucking him even harder as I imagined the scene.

"Yeh. You fucking me, me fucking her and her licking out Caroline's snatch, mmmmm, or Becky sucking my spadge out of your bird's arsehole. Fuck yes!"

Fuck yes indeed. It was almost too hot to contemplate; Rob sodomising Caroline's tender bottom as I watched, licking his big floppy balls as they slapped against Caroline's puss, tonguing his furry man-cunt as he buggered my girl and pumped a load up into her rectum. Then Becky and Caroline kissing, fondling one another's breasts, fingering their slimy pussies, finally tonguing one another's anuses, each tasting their own boyfriend's jism as it dribbled and belched from the freshly-fucked shit-tunnel of the other. And all this as their boyfriends fucked on the bed next to them. It was too much. Before I knew what was happening I felt my balls tighten and I shot a hefty load of jism up Rob's clasping shit-tunnel.

I may have come, but I wasn't finished. Rob hadn't come yet so now it was my turn. I swung around and bent over. Grabbing my buttcheeks I spread them apart, giving Rob a clear view of my hairy, virgin shit-ring. I looked over my shoulder and saw Rob's eyes, glazed with lust, staring hotly at my puckering arsehole. He reached between his legs and stuck two fingers up his own just-buggered arsehole, lubing them with KY and my spunk. Almost immediately I felt his slippery fingertips playing with my rubbery quoit, his fat middle finger pushing insistently the wrinkled core of my anus.

I heard him spit and felt a big gob of saliva land on my straining butthole. I pushed my ring outwards and felt his finger slip into the warm cavern of my shitter. But immediately I remembered something else -- that I had been going to the bathroom for a dump when I had found Rob's dildo -- there was still a big log of shit up my arse that needed to come out. And Rob had found it two with the two fingers with which he was now plugging my full backside.

"Oh yeah, Tom! That's a dirty butthole you got there. I can feel your shit between my fingers, mate. You have to have a dump don't you?" he said. His voice had a harsh, dirty quality to it and I knew he was as turned on as I was at the sick, fetishistic world we were about to enter together. "Let me see you dump, Tom. Come on, I want to see you dump a really fucking massive log of shit." Without warning a brief, warm stream of piss splashed down my hairy buttcrack, over my flaring arsehole and dripping off of my balls onto the ground. "Open that hole up for me, Tom! Show me some turd so I can piss on it!"

"Oh fuck!" I groaned, pressing my face against the sheets.

"Shit for me, Tom! I want to see that big fat turd hanging out of your cunt!" I felt so nasty in that position with my buttcheeks pulled wide apart, my arsehole gaping with the tip of turd poking out of it and piss dripping off of my balls.