What Did You Do Last Night, Miss? Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Looks good, mate!" Rob cried, as the thick, knotty turd began to emerge. "Good enough to eat!" Surely he couldn't be about to . . . could he? But as I felt the last spurts of Rob's piss hit around my gaping anal ring, looking over my shoulder I saw Rob drop to his knees behind me. I could feel his warm breath on my arse.

"Fucking hot, dirty arse!" Rob whispered. "Come on, Tom! Push it out into my mouth. I gave you my piss. Now you give me your shit!"

"Oh fuck!" I moaned.

"Yeah. I'm gonna fuck you, mate! While I eat your shit!" I grunted as I pushed out what felt to be a hefty log into Rob's mouth.

"Mmmmmm! Mmmmmm!" Rob moaned. As I glanced back, Rob had about four inches of turd protruding from his mouth, the end of which he steadied with his fingers. I watched as he slid the brown, knotty log in and out of his mouth like some huge, obscene cock.


"Fuck Rob -- you like to eat shit, don't you?"

"Fucking tasty, mate!" Rob sighed, popping the log out of his mouth. "I love shit, Tom! I love the way it smells and tastes. But I never had a bloke's turd before now!" Watching Rob bite into my turd and chew it up and swallow it, turned me on in a way I had never been turned on before. As the smell of my own shit wafted up my nostrils, my cock began to jerk wildly and felt harder than ever before.

I knew I had a scat fetish, but I'd never really explored it before. I'd fucked a few girls up the arse and felt shit up their passages, which had really turned me on. Also, a month or so earlier I had used the bathroom just after Caroline and as I inhaled the scent of her piss and shit I had felt my cock harden. Trembling I had lifted the seat of the loo and seen that she had forgotten to flush, There in the pan were two beautiful logs that had just dropped from the beautiful arse of my girlfriend minutes before. In a trance I hauled out my stiff cock and began to masturbate, imagining Caroline there before me, farting and straining as she laid a pile of steaming turds for me. Within seconds I was coming, shooting ropes of boiling jism into the toilet, festooning my lover's dung with spunk.

But I had never done this kind of thing before. Gone this far or been taken to this level of raunch. It was new. It was exciting and it was all so dirty. Seeing the lust in Rob's eyes, his ecstasy as he ate my shit, only turned me on more and more. I reckoned that if I could allow my best mate to watch me take a dump and then watch him as he ate what I expelled from my arsehole, then there was nothing left to hide. Here was true nakedness and the complete revelation of self.

"Fuck!" I moaned, into the sheets, taking my cock in my hand and masturbating, running my hand up and down my throbbing, piss soaked dick. My moans grew even deeper when Rob pressed his face into my filthy arsecrack and began to rim my shitty hole, probing his tongue deep. I nearly shot my wad when he took the turd he still fondled in his hand and began jacking me off with it. I was delirious with lust and animal heat. Curling my hand, with his around my shaft, feeling the nasty warmth of my shit coating my dick as together we stroked my rock hard tool, I slid my dirty arse over Rob's face.

"Fuck me, Rob! Fuck me!" I panted. "I want to feel your big cock pounding my cunt! There's more shit up my arse for you, Rob. Fuck it out of me! Fuck me dirty!" Before I had even finished begging I felt Rob's massive erection stretch open my hole and slide slowly into my guts.

As Rob's dick filled me, I brought my filthy hand to my face. The stench of my arsehole surged up my nostrils. In a burst of wanton lust I thrust my raunchy digits into my mouth and sucked. A bitter tang swirled in my mouth. This was what Rob was tasting as he pounded away at my arsehole. I groaned at the taste of my own shit and the feeling of Rob's cock slamming in and out, churning my filth, causing it to fart out of my fucked hole with wet, slurping sounds. I could feel his low hanging balls slapping against mine and the firmness with which he gripped my waist as he rode me hard and deep.

"Fucking hot manpussy!" Rob bellowed. "Dirty, shitty fuck!"

"Dick that dirty pussy, mate! Pound my fucking arse! Fuck the shit out of me, Rob!" My hand was flying up and down my cock. My balls were churning and tightening up. I knew that my second come wasn't far off. I could tell by Rob's rapid breaths that he too was near ejaculation.

"Harder! Harder, Rob!" I yelled. "Plough that arse! Rape my shitty hole, fucker! Make me cum!" I took my hand off my cock. I bucked my arse back to meet his every pounding thrust. I wanted Rob to make me cum. My cock jerked and thrashed about wildly. I needed to cum bad. But not by my hand but from Rob's cock.

"Fucking the shit out of you, man!" Rob hollered. "Gonna fucking ..."

"Aaarrrggghhh! Fuck! Fuck!" the two of us yelled, in unison, my dick spooging onto the bed and Rob's cock spasming up my arse.

"Spunking your shitty hole, Tom, you dirty cunt!"

"Yeah! Yeah! Shoot that load, Rob!" I cried, impaling myself to the hilt upon Rob's dick.

"Oh shit! Shit! Shit!" Rob moaned, collapsing onto me.

Doing the laundry after that particular episode had been the devil's own job, and neither of us got to any lectures that day. And after that day we fucked pretty regularly, usually after watching some porn movie had got us really horned up, though we never got to have the foursome with our girlfriends we had talked about during our first fuck.

After graduation we lost touch for a while and the secret sex stopped. A few years later, when I was already living with Emma, Rob came to stay for a few days. He had since married Rebecca and was having a job interview in our city. On the Friday morning Emma and I left for work, leaving Rob in the house. On Fridays I finish at lunchtime so I came back home in the early afternoon. I could hear groans coming from our bedroom, so I crept up the stairs to see what was going on. The sight that greeted me made me almost instantly hard. Rob was on my bed, fucking his hole with one of our dildoes. He'd found one of our "private" video tapes and was watching it with such rapt attention that he didn't notice me standing in the doorway. I would have been extremely angry if I had found anyone else watching a videotape showing intimate episodes from my sex-life with Emma, but so much had passed between me and Rob in the past, it didn't seem to matter.

I have several videos of me and Emma having sex, sometimes on our own, sometimes with other people - all filmed with a static camera on a tripod. But the tape that Rob was watching was different. This tape contained three scenes which I had filmed personally. The first hour or so showed Emma having sex with Louise, a nineteen year-old B.Ed. (education) student who had been on placement at our school. Louise was a very sexy girl: big tits, hairy pussy, round peachy arse; but unfortunately 100% lesbian, so although I was allowed to watch and film she had banned me from joining in.However the pleasure I derived from seeing my beautiful girlfriend fucking another woman up the shitter with a strap-on phallus was more than enough for me!

The second part of the video was from a different occasion when Emma had fulfilled her fantasy of being fucked by twin brothers. The lads in question were Georgio and Alex, who were visiting Britain from their home in Athens to learn English . We picked them up in a club and they really went to town on Emma's lush body when we got home, fucking every orifice in her body with their huge Greek cocks, but reserving most of their attention for her delicious arse. But the third part of the video was my favourite. It showed Emma, drunk and feeling very dirty one evening performing for me -- masturbating, frigging her bushy cunt, pinching her big nips as she uttered filth at the camera. Later in the session she squats on the floor and shits a huge turd as she rubs her clit and has a very loud orgasm. Then she smears her shit all over her jugs and begins to bugger her own arse with a large rubber dong, moaning to the camera about what a dirty slut she is and how much she loves to be buggered by big hard cocks. It was this particular scene that Rob was watching, pumping his shitter with the very same dong.

"I know how she feels," he said, suddenly seeing me standing there. I knew what was going to happen next.

Rob sat up on the edge of the bed, sitting on the dildo crammed all the way up his hole, with his heavy, muscular thighs spread wide, while one hand played with his tits and the other slowly beat his meat while he watched me strip off. It didn't take long! I was too horny from watching Rob fucking himself on our bed and Emma fucking herself on screen. In seconds I was kneeling in front of the bed, gulping down his hot prick, my hands pinching Rob's tits, and then sliding down Rob's back to grip his butt and edge him off the bed.

Rob moaned, and leaned back on his hands, enjoying the blow job, and enjoying it even more when I began pulling the dildo out of his arse and plunging it back in again. The fact that Rob was ready to take the full greasy dong in one rapid, full-length shove after another up his shithole told me that he was warmed up enough for my dick. I deep-throated Rob and immediately yanked the dildo out. Rob had only whimpered. I lifted his head, and still kneeling, took hold of Rob's waist and began slowly lowering Rob's eager shit-tube onto my engorged prick. Rob began fisting his dick, but he was too hot to wait. With a gasp of mixed pain and pleasure Rob impaled himself.

There was nothing gentle about the fuck after that. Rob was a fucking animal, and I fucked his shithole into hot, mushy ecstasy. Rob straddled me, squatted over me, taken it doggie style and standing up in front of the full-length mirror so he could enjoy the sight of my fat schlong plunging in and out of his hole, while he beat off frantically, but as usual, he finished up with his legs over my shoulders, screaming a wordless cry of lust as I pumped a load of cum into his manpussy, and he began shooting himself, spraying his chest and my with shiny white gobs of cum.

Rob the got the job and moved up here soon after. Rebecca worked out her notice in the school she was working in in London and got a job in the same school as Emma. We met socially often but one night, when Rob and Rebecca had been around for a few weeks, Emma asked me something as we cuddled in bed after sex one Sunday afternoon.

"When you and Rob were students . . . "

"Yeh?" I replied, hardly daring to wonder what her question might be.

"Did you and Rob, you know . . . with Rebecca?"

"Did we what, baby?"

"Oh come on Tom, you know," she said, slapping my chest playfully, "I mean did you share her, sexually?"

"And would you mind if we had?" I asked, my heart beating ten to the dozen at the prospect of where this conversation might be leading.

"Of course not," she chuckled, "I've imagined it a few times."

"Really?"

"Yes, I mean she's really sexy isn't she?" she whispered, "I imagined her naked and gorgeous, getting fucked in her pussy and arse by two hot men like you and Rob."

"You think Rob's fit then?"

"Oh God yess!" she yelped, with a little too much enthusiasm. "He's gorgeous, really dreamy. Women must be throwing their panties at him constantly."

"And let's say we had, um, 'shared' her," I suggested, determined to turn Emma on with what was actually her own idea, "If we had both fucked her, me and Rob -- one in her hairy pussy and the other up her arse; then me buggering her while she sucked her own cunt cream of Rob's dick . . . How would you feel?"

"Mmmmm," Emma sighed as I brought my hand around her to pinch her hard left nipple and gently nibbled the other with my teeth as I let my right hand drop to her cunt to pleasure her there. Her nipples were hard and her pussy was hot and slippery. "I'd feel jealous. I'd want you both to do it to me."

"But wouldn't you like to see Rebecca taking our cocks as well?" I teased, rubbing her clit and returning my mouth to it's oral assault on Emma's swollen nips.

"Oh yes, that too . . ." Emma panted as her own fingers now sloshed in her quim and I squeezed her breasts and pinched her rigid nipples. "But I want it first. I want you both to fuck and bugger me, just like you did her." Emma's orgasm was so strong she didn't notice that I had removed my hands from her jugs and that I was already dialling Rob's mobile. Two hours later Emma found herself lying on top of me, my hard cock deep in her slippery fanny and Rob's huge meat thrusting into her shitbox. The following weekend we made it a foursome by including Rebecca, and the fixture has continued every two or three weeks since.

=================================================

On Thursday evening Claire arrived back from the hospital with a large "B & Q" carrier bag. Inside was a large quantity of PVC sheeting.

"Don't want to make a mess tomorrow, do we?" she said coquettishly, winking.

The dirty little bitch was actually planning for things to get as filthy as I'd hoped.

"You've done shit-sex before, haven't you Claire?" I asked, suspecting that she was no novice.

"Of course I have!" she replied, seeming almost hurt that I might have thought that scat was not on her considerable list of perversions. "It's Dave's fault of course."

"Dave?"

"Yeh. You know I told you he loved to bugger me?" I nodded, "Well one night he was giving me a good hard bum-shafting and I could tell their was quite a lot of shit up my arse because I could feel it and the room reeked of poo. But Dave got really turned on, his dick felt so big and hard, and he was telling me how his dick was covered in my shit and how he could feel the turd up my bum. Then suddenly he pulled his knob out and told me to shit, so I did, right there on the bed -- shat a big steaming log right in front of him, and he came straight away, jizzing over my turds! Can you imagine? Well, yeh, I suppose you can!"

"A man after my own heart."

"Indeed. And yes, that's another thing . . . " She continued, "I've decided I'm going back to him. He phoned me at work today and admitted that he was only screwing Pippa to give me a taste of my own medicine. So I'm going back there on Saturday, and I'm going to try to be faithful to him this time." Claire's promise of fidelity didn't sound particularly convincing, though, given that at that precise moment we were lounging on the sofa, Claire's bountiful naked breasts in my hands and my stiff cock in her fist.

"But first there's tomorrow," she said, in a matter of fact way. "It'll be my farewell to slut-hood so I want that cock of yours in every hole in my body."

"I'll try," I promised, "Though how successful I'll be in fucking your ears or your nose I can't tell."

"Silly!" she laughed, punching my arm. "You know what I mean. I just want to have the filthiest sex of my life. I want it all. I want you to fuck my mouth and my boobs, my cunt and my arse. I want to drink your piss. I want you to shit on me. I want to be your slut." Oh, you will be, I thought. You are.

The following day, in the afternoon, we were ready for our marathon sex session. Claire was "getting ready" upstairs when Rob arrived, although in the excitement of our previous evening's fuck I had let slip that he would be joining us. I had spread plastic over the carpet and furniture in the living room, put one of my dirtiest pornos on the video player and pulled the curtains closed. When Rob came through the front door I was surprised to see that he had another man with him, a very tall, very black youth.

"This is Joel, Tom. A medical student who should have been sitting in on my clinic this afternoon so I thought it only fair that he should come along." Rob must have seen the doubt on my face. "Don't worry, he's a complete pervert too. And he also has the biggest, fattest cock that I have ever been buggered by!" Joel smiled at this remark, evidently very pleased with himself.

I showed them both into the lounge and their eyes lit up as they saw the plastic sheeting covering everything and noticed the video playing on the TV. The film was of the "Straight to the A" genre, not much "normal" sex, but plenty of disgusting arse-stretching sodomy. Rob was already unbuttoning his trousers and shirt so Joel and I did the same. Joel got down to his white jockeys and I could clearly see the outline of a pretty massive cock. Slipping them over his taut buns and down his coal-black thighs his cock was slowly and tantalisingly revealed. I think I probably gawped, because it must have been getting on for nine inches long and he wasn't even hard.

The three of us sat on the sofa, jacking our stiffening cocks as we watched the on-screen sodomy. As we were watching, Claire entered the room, completely naked. There was clearly a flash of recognition between nurse Claire Stephenson and Dr Rob Adams, but neither of them said anything. Claire's eyes bulged in disbelief as she stared at Joel's enormous fuck-rod, but I would have sworn that she licked her lips too.

"Okay boys," she said, grinning, "Come and fuck the shit out of me." We stood around her as she caressed her naked body.

"Just look how wet my cunt is," she moaned, dipping a finger into her ginger muff and spreading her pink cunt-lips. She was playing with her hard nipples, rolling them between finger and thumb, telling us how hard they were and how much she loved men to be rough with them.

"But this is what you all want isn't it, you dirty fuckers?" she said, drawing her knees up to her chest, exposing her little brown arsehole and teasing it with an immaculately manicured finger. Her red tongue licked her lips, and she arched her back. We wanted to fuck every hole at once.

"Look at the little whore, Tom. Let's give her what she want," said Rob, his voice trembling with lust. Joel knelt between her legs and lowering his head between her long pale legs, began to eat her sopping quim.

Rob moved quickly too, squatting over her face and holding his tight buns wide apart so that Claire could tongue his shithole as he played with her large tits. I felt rather out of it and I stood next to Rob, unsure of where to begin. Suddenly I felt Rob's hand grip my cock and take it into his mouth, He sucked me expertly, taking my entire shaft down his throat as Claire slurped on his raunchy arsehole. I looked down to see Joel easing his huge cock into Claire's tight wet pussy. The head, already oozing pre-cum, parted her cuntlips, and he forced his rod into her hole. She moaned softly and Rob got off her face, standing up to get a better view.

"Fuck me, fuck me, oh please, yeah, fuck me harder!" Joel forced his tongue into her mouth, drooling and slobbering; she drank in his saliva thirstily, sucking on his tongue as he licked her mouth. Her legs wrapped around Joel's waist, and his smooth ebony arse-cheeks rose and fell as he fucked her. He reared up, and grabbed her tits in his hands, twisting them roughly, spitting in her face.

"That's right, you dirty bastard, fuck the little bitch. Fuck her good," encouraged Rob. I was amazed and suddenly aware that I was an amateur at all this. I liked my sex dirty, sometimes even rough, but spitting in a girl's face was something that I wouldn't have thought of, still less tried. But it seemed to goad Claire on to harder and dirtier sex. She leered at Joel and urged him to fuck her harder, to "hurt her tits". She reached up and pulled Joel's face down toward hers. Her tongue probed up towards his, as he let a long thread of saliva ooze out of his mouth into hers. His tongue twined around hers, as he sucked on her mouth.

Rob planted his feet on either side of Claire's waist. He put his hands on his hips, and looked down at her face, glistening with Joel's saliva. His thick cock hung down over his swollen hairy balls. How he had managed to lose his erection in the midst of all this was a mystery to me. She looked up his meat, dangling below his flat belly.