What Did You Do Last Night, Miss? Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Open up bitch," he snarled, and let a stream of hot sparkling piss gush from his dick into her waiting mouth. She swallowed thirstily. He let the stream play on her tits. The scalding liquid poured over her tits and nipples. He turned around and let the stream of piss spray on her bush, pissing on Joel's gigantic black dick as it rammed in and out of her cunt.

"Yeah, lets have some lubrication down here", Joel said. "This pussy's fuckin' tight." I decided at this point that by far the best option was for me to sit back and watch this perverted spectacle unfold in front of me.

"Ready for the main course?" Rob asked, rhetorically. He squatted over her face, spreading his arse-cheeks. He grabbed her tits in his hands, and squeezed and twisted them till she gasped, flicking her hard pink nipples with his fingernails. His hairy hole was an inch or two from Claire's open mouth. He could feel her breath on his anus, as she panted with lust as Joel's fat meat drove in and out of her tight little cunt.

"Fuck me," she breathed, "Fuck me!" She could smell Rob's hole. Sweat and shit, mingled with all the other sex-smells of his hairy crotch. She stretched her tongue out to taste Rob's shit-hole, reaching up to spread his arse-cheeks wider apart.

"Give it to me, Rob," she yelled.

"Eat my shit, you dirty slut, eat it all." His hole opened up, and a blunt, glistening turd poked from his stretched hole. Claire flicked her tongue over it, licking Rob's shit as Joel's massive prick slurped and squelched in her pulpy cunt. Bending his knees so that he was squatting over Claire's torso, Rob strained, then sighed, and let a long rope of steaming shit slide out of his arse, coiling over her huge breasts, like Italian sausage.

"Filthy toilet whore" Joel grunted, as he shoved his meat in and out of her hole. Rob looked down at the pile of shit on Claire's chest. He jacked his huge dick furiously, drops of pre-cum falling on her tits and belly. Claire's eyes were half-closed and she reached down to finger her clitoris while Joel's huge prick kept reaming in and out of her cunt. Rob sat back on her tits, squashing the mound of shit out under his buttocks, coating his arse with shit. Then he raised his butt and pulled on his dick, while Claire massaged his turds into her baps.

"Fucking shiteating slut," Joel grunted, watching Rob's heavy balls, coated with the shit he was using as lubrication to jack his pole. He started to accelerate his strokes, jolting the Claire's body as he matched Joel's pace.

"Eat his shit, bitch!" he screamed as he shot a load of cum up her cunt.

"Piss up her arse, Joel," Rob said. Slowly, Joel pulled his slimy dick out of her cunt. He pulled Claire's legs up into the air and roughly jerked them wide apart. Her cunt gaped open, glistening with Joel's scum. Her fingers spread her pussy open, smearing the semen over the hot pink lips. Cum dripped down, running over her tight pinky-brown arsehole.

Rob grabbed Claire's ankles and pulled them back so her cunt was in front of his mouth. Joel stood up and rubbed the head of his cock in the cum, and pressed it against her shithole. Her fingers rubbed faster and faster against her swollen clit, moaning under Rob's shit laden arse. Rob shoved his tongue into Claire's cunt, licking up Joel's cum, and grinding his shit-hole onto her mouth. Joel forced his cock up her arse-hole in several violent shoves. He could feel it packing the turds tightly into her rectum. She jerked in pain and pleasure, forcing Rob's tongue deeper into her wet pussy. He chewed on her clitoris, Joel's scumslime dripping down his chin, as she pushed her tongue deeper into his shit-hole. Joel fucked her arse for a few strokes, and then stopped.

"Yeah, take it all, I'm gonna fill you up." Claire felt her Joel's hot urine filling her bowels. The hot liquid bloated her belly. As he plunged his meaty dick in and out of her arsehole, the scalding yellow liquid oozed out and ran down the crack of her arse-cheeks. She felt Rob's hot hard tongue probing her cunt, and his teeth chewing on her swollen clitoris. She opened her mouth to swallow the fat turd he was forcing out of his arsehole. As she did so, she started to piss, squirting the urine into Rob's mouth. He swallowed it down, grunting with pleasure. The piss ran down her body and over her tits, which she squeezed and mauled. She was in a frenzy of lust: Joel's thick rod was fucking her arse and filling her with his hot urine. Rob was eating Joel's cum out of her cunt as she pissed in his mouth, and she was sucking the shit from his arse. She had become a total toilet slut.

She could feel her Joel's piss bloating her bowels. Sharp cramps bit into her belly. Her rectum was filled with her own shit, Joel's dick, and his hot piss. He pulled out his dick, and fastened his lips on Claire's anus. He forced his fat tongue into the tight hole. She bore down, opening her hole as though she were about to shit, and his tongue made its way into her rectum. The piss juices ran out down his chin, and he could feel the tip of her turd up inside her gut. His nose and Rob's rubbed together in Claire's crotch, his tongue drilling into her arse, and Rob's into her cunt. Rob ground his meaty shit-covered arse into the Claire's face. Her tongue probed his shitty hole, which squeezed and sucked back. Both men were furiously jacking their dripping penises. She could hold it no longer.

Suddenly Joel's mouth filled with Claire's shit and his own piss. The brown piss and lumps of shit ran down her body. The two men locked mouths between her legs. She could feel their stubbly chins rubbing on her clit and arsehole. They swapped the piss and shit back and forth, the stinking liquid drooling down their chins. Joel returned to her arse-hole for another mouthful of excrement, and urine, and spat it at Rob, who opened his mouth to catch it and greedily sucked it down. They laid her down, and Rob held her legs apart. She spread her cunt-lips with her fingers, as Joel squatted over her vagina. A huge brown turd oozed slowly out of his hairy black arse-hole. Joel guided it into Claire's gaping cunt. It stuck out like an obscene brown dick. She gripped it and fucked herself with it. She moaned as she shoved the greasy turd in and out of her slimy pussy. Within seconds she began to come, shaking violently as her orgasm seized her filthy, abused body.

As the climax ebbed away, Claire got onto all fours and thrust her dirty arse towards me, letting her gritty, shit-smeared breasts hang beneath her. Spreading her buttocks and clenching her anal ring she let it be known that she was by no means finished with us.

"I need more cock up my shitter," she groaned, plunging a finger into her shit-cavern to soothe the itch. I reckoned my turn had come, so I knelt behind her wobbling buttocks and pressed my bell-end into the core of her shit-caked arsehole. Claire wasn't in the mood for games and thrusting her backside back onto my steel-hard prick her hot shit-pipe sucked me all the way in. I thrust into her again and again, filling her soupy bowels with my rod and churning the rank brew of piss, cum and turds that filled her guts.

Claire panted like a dog as I buggered her, her shithole spasming and farting wetly around my cock, her shitty teats slick and hot in my palms. As she took it up her arse she sucked noisily on Joel's huge black pole, licking her own shit from his meat. I could feel my sap begin to rise and I knew that it wouldn't be long before I added my own load to the copious quantities of jism already filling her intestine. I was squatting behind her know, riding her shitbox like a jockey rides a mount, her fleshy buttocks slapping against my groin with every thrust. I felt Rob's hands grasp my buns, slowing my thrusts. Soon after I felt the insistent pressure of his knob against my arsehole, and little by little his thick cock slid past my shit-ring into my rectum, lubricated by his own shit. I moved between them, my prick buried deep in Claire's beautiful backside as Rob thrust into my shitter on the return stroke, packing my turds up into my guts. With one final thrust and a load sheik of pleasure I emptied my aching balls into Claire's colon just as Rob pumped a load into my shit.

It was time for a good shower after all that. After all, the day was only just beginning . . .