What Did You Do Last Night, Miss? Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You've got such beautiful breasts, Emma," he said softly as he fondled them, squeezing handfuls of titflesh and pinching her engorged nipples. Judging by her moans he was doing the right thing, so bending his head forward he took one stiff nippled tit into his mouth and suckled it before turning his attention to the other, neglected teat. Having her tits sucked while she frigged her pussy drove Emma wild and by the time that Mark came up for air she was hornier than ever.

Looking her brother squarely in the eye, Emma reached forward and grabbed his rock-hard tool and slowly began to jack him off. To return the favour Mark reached between Emma's legs and began to play with her pussy, amazed by how wet she was. Their faces were so close they were almost touching. Gently, Mark let his lips brush against hers. She responded with her tongue and within seconds they were kissing. They kissed each other hard, caressing each other. Mark kissed her neck and, pushing her back onto his bed, let his searching mouth savour every inch of her body, licking and kissing her breasts and belly, then nuzzling the thick fleece of dark curls that covered her meaty cunt. When he reached the split of her oozing sex, he thrust his tongue into her and lapped at her dripping twat, flicking his tongue upward against her hard clitoris.

Emma came quickly, her brother's tongue driving her into a frenzy. When she recovered sufficiently to think clearly, she realised that Mark had pushed her knees back and was tonguing her anus. The sensation of having her brother's tongue probing her shithole sent her careering toward another crashing orgasm, only interrupted when Mark announced that he was close to shooting his load. With a deft movement, Emma slid down the length of the bed and took her brother's prick into her mouth, determined to swallow every drop of his jism.

===============

Emma's secret relationship of mutual masturbation and oral sex with her brother continued until he left home to go to university, whereafter it continued but only irregularly. Funnily enough, her first experience of actual anal sex, actually being properly and blissfully buggered was thanks to Mark's girlfriend at University, Chloe, who told her one day how much they enjoyed anal sex together.

Emma was visiting her brother and she had been swimming with his girlfriend while he was at a lecture. All trough the swim, what Chloe had told her about loving anal sex occupied her mind. Then later, in the changing rooms, as Chloe bent over to pull on her knickers Emma caught sight of her pouting vulva between her legs and, framed by her lovely round buttocks, her anus too. Like Emma, Chloe had thick, lustrous pubes which smothered her cunt and grew up to tease the rim of her anus. Emma felt a tingle in her pussy as she stared at the bushy sex of her brother's girlfriend and wished she could have fell on her from behind, lashing the other girl's cunt with her tongue before driving her tongue into the puckered core of her well-fucked anus. Of course, Emma and her brother Mark were no strangers to one another's bodies, having shared Mark's porno magazines and masturbated together. The first sperm she had tasted had been his, spurted from his over-excited prick after he had hungrily rimmed her itchy turd-hole, and for the second time later the same night as he had fucked her big teenage melons. Their sharing of dirty stories and pictures frequently led them to throw propriety to the wind and slake their lust with one another's naked bodies. Emma had already become a practiced sucker of cocks thanks to her hormone-fuelled brother and for his part Mark had gained a skill at cunnilingus that would make him a popular guy at college, but they had both always stopped short of penetration. Emma knew that Mark's cock was on the "large side" and she wondered how it could ever fit in Chloe's tiny puckered shithole.

As they walked back from the swimming pool, beset by visions of Mark's big cock forcing it's way into Chloe's hairy anus, Emma asked Chloe about the mechanics of the act, whose reply shocked her somewhat.

"Have you ever dumped a really huge turd?" she said with a wicked grin.

"Well, yes, I suppose so," replied Emma, blushing madly.

"And did it feel good? I mean, better than a small one?" Chloe continued, relishing Emma's discomfort.

"Yeah, kind of," Emma replied, unsure if this was the right answer.

"Well, if something that big can get out of your arse, then something that big can get in as well. By the way, have you got a boyfriend?"

"Yes," said Emma, thinking of Ian, a boy in her class who had taken her virginity six months before. She felt a slight wetness welling up in her cunt. They hadn't had sex for over a week and Emma was discovering that she was becoming ever so slightly addicted to being fucked.

"Okay. Now, be honest. Does having his cock in your cunt feel very much better than having a damn good frig?" Chloe asked cooly; the first time Emma had ever heard another girl use the C-word.

"Well, it's different, but not hugely better, no."

"Precisely. But when it comes to cock up your arse, the bigger the better. When Mark's cock is all the way up my bum I feel really packed full and kind of dirty and slutty, and that's why I like it," Chloe grinned mischieviously, "And besides, you can always loosen things up with a butt-plug."

"A what?" asked Emma, suddenly rather ashamed of her lack of knowledge. She was eighteen after all, but then Chloe was two years older and clearly very much more experienced.

"Come on, I'll show you."

When they returned home, sex-talk turned to sex-act and Emma got her first real taste of lesbian sex. Emma loved it. Making love to girl was so different to with a boy. Another girl had all the same bits that she did. Another girl knew how to excite a girl's breasts, how roughly nipples need to be treated, how pussy should be eaten. Chloe was clearly no stranger to Sapphic delights and she guided her younger pupil carefully through the varieties of lesbian sex. To have watched them would have fulfilled the hottest fantasies of many men: two pretty young women naked and writhing on the bed that one of them shared with her boyfriend - the younger girl's brother; fingers exploring wet cunts and pinching hard nipples, tongues lashing horny young pussies and licking firm young titties. Then, later, the older girl would rim the younger girl and introduce her to the pleasures of the butt-plug, penetrating her anus for the first time. By the end of her session with Chloe, Emma knew two things: she had to buy herself a butt-plug and she had to get her arse fucked.

The first was easy, Chloe offered to buy her one from the sex-shop. The latter was more difficult. There was no way that her boyfriend in those days, Ian, would oblige. The subject had come up once and he said that anal sex was the sickest thing he had heard of. She found herself thinking more and more about anal sex when she masturbated, her shithole clenching her new butt-plug and her fingers working her pulpy cunt as she imagined Mark buggering Chloe, but she despaired of finding a willing sodomiser to satisfy her own sudden need anytime soon. However, a few days after her tryst with Chloe, Emma found herself on all fours as her brother crouched behind her and licked her pussy, madly fisting his cock. Their sexual encounters were less common now that Mark was going out with Chloe, but when they took place they were no less horny as a result; perhaps they were even more passionate for being rarer. As he tongued her groove Emma whispered to him, asking him to lick her anus. Immediately he plunged his tongue into her shithole, covering it with his lips and french-kissing her itchy hole. His breathing became ragged and he spread his sister's buttocks to gain better access to her tight, brown hole, swirling his wet tongue around the puckered rim of her anus.

"Fuck my arse Mark," she said quietly. Mark continued to eat her arsehole, only with even more gusto. Emma was worried he hadn't heard her.

"I want you to bugger me Mark," she said more loudly, "I want you to break in my arse." At that Mark suddenly stopped rimming her cringing anus.

"Fuck Emma, I love your arse," he panted.

"So fuck it then Marky and make it yours," Emma replied, wiggling her bottom seductively at her brother, "Fuck your little sister's shitter and fill it with your come." The coarseness of her language surprised them both. For although Emma was an avid reader of porn stories and knew all the pornographic vocabulary they contained by heart, she rarely used such crude words herself. The effect of such filthy talk on Mark was immediate and cock-hardening and he reached for the lube. Besides, the sheer perversity of fucking his own sister's teenage arse was irresistible, and as for getting to pluck her brown cherry - well, that was one step beyond irresistible. He knelt behind her and lubed her shithole, first with one, then two well lubricated fingers. He was surprised at how quickly, for an anal virgin, her rubbery shit-ring relaxed around his gouging fingers, but then he didn't know about her long hours of exquisite practice with her butt-plug. Wildly frigging her cunt, Emma felt deliciously dirty: her own brother was shoving his fingers into the hole she used for shitting, and within a few moments he would be fucking her up there. She almost came with the pleasure of it.

"Your cock," she panted hoarsely, "Give me your big cock. I want it up my arse Mark. So bad." As she said that she felt him pull his fingers out, leaving her rectum maddeningly empty, but almost immediately she felt the slippery tip of his penis butt against the still tight rim of her anus. Suddenly she felt her shithole burn as he pushed his bell-end into her arse, her ringpiece clamping tightly around the shaft as it slipped inside. Then, holding her buttocks apart and gazing lustfully at the sight of his glistening fuck-pole disappearing into her virgin brown hole, Mark began to edge forward, pushing more and more cock into Emma's shitter with each tiny, gentle thrust. Finally, when every inch of his fat tool was buried in Emma's behind, he leant forward to cup her teats and kissed her neck. His cock throbbed painfully hard in her rectum and he concentrated hard so as not to orgasm and fill her with sperm before he had buggered her properly. The fantasy of penetrating his teenage sister's virgin bottom had propelled him to thousands of intense orgasms from the time of that summer afternoon when he first spied on her as she masturbated, and now that fantasy was coming true. Slowly he moved his prick back and forth in the clutching sheath of his baby sister's arse.

"Does that feel okay baby?" he asked.

"It feels absolutely fucking wonderful," panted Emma, truthfully. She needed no more persuasion about the pleasures of having her butt fucked now. She was, in the words of the titles of one of her favourite adult novels, "Big Brother's Butt Slut."

Mark began to bugger his sister, slowly at first with shallow strokes, holding her buttocks apart so as to see better the delectable sight his cock being gripped by the rim of her slippery brown anus with each out-stroke.

"Oh Mark," Emma sighed, "Fuck my virgin arse with your lovely big cock. Make me your anal slut."

She continued to masturbate her pussy, his hand joining hers in the effort. While she finger-fucked herself, Mark concentrated on her clit. The pleasurable sensations grew stronger, more difficult to resist. His prick fucked into her arse again and again, and she chewed her lips, enduring and enjoying.

"Oh, you fucker!" she whined."Oh, you dirty fucker!" She writhed and swayed, she moaned and whimpered, and she came like a bitch in heat. She wasn't sure if she was coming in her arsehole, her pussy, or both. She only knew that it was the most intense orgasm she had ever experienced. It seemed to last forever, building into new heights each time she thought it was ebbing. He'd poke her again, deeper, with his driving, arse-pounding cock, and she'd suck in her breath and find herself squealing out a fresh come. Her fingers were dripping as they kept up the pussy attack, and her clit was so sensitive under his fingers that she heard herself begging him to stop. He didn't stop. He fucked her. It was what she'd asked for, and it was what he gave her. Emma thrashed wildly on the bed, her body spastically out of control as her elder brother's huge prick ravaged her shit-tube until she could stand it no longer. Panting loudly, Emma collapsed on the bed like a rag-doll, Mark's slippery cock slipping from her back-passage with a slurp. Gently, Mark bent down to kiss her neck, his hard prick resting between Emma's sweat-slick buttocks. As Emma's naked body spasmed in the clutches of her climax, Mark pulled the cheeks of her arse wide open and gazed at her gaping anus, lowering his face into the sweaty crack between her buttocks and inhaling the rich scent of her plundered bottom. Weakly, Emma begged for his cock. With a single thrust Mark penetrated Emma's shitter and sodomised her with renewed vigour. Emma luxuriated in the pleasure of the orgasms that washed over her body and felt Mark come inside her bottom. To Mark's surprise he didn't lose his erection and was able to continue buggering his beautiful sister, unbelievably aroused by sensation of his knob slipping through the mass of his own semen in Emma's rectum. Overflowing with jism and lube, Emma's shit-tube slurped under the assault of her brother's hefty cock. She slapped her fanny with the palm of her hand, gasping as another orgasm took hold of her thrashing body. Suddenly Mark gasped too, and she knew that he was going to come again, that he was going to splatter her guts once more with the discharge of his jism. She thrust her arse back against him, engulfing his prick in her tight shitter, and she wiggled her arse from side to side, her shitting muscles milking hotly at his throbbing prick.

"So this is what it's like!" she moaned from deep in her guts, the words forced out of her by the belly-busting force of her brother's long cock. And even as she spoke, his cock vibrated within her arsehole and began to spit out its load of jizz . . .

=================================

"You dirty sister-fucking cunt!" The words were pronounced slowly and deliberately by someone whom, in their incestuous buggery, Mark and Emma had not noticed watching them -- Chloe. She stood topless before them, her nipples stiff and puffy and her hand stuffed into her panties.

"Baby, I can explain . . ." Mark began.

"No need darling," Chloe leered, "That was the dirtiest fucking thing I've ever seen and it's made me damn horny. Now, what say you watch me lez it up with your sister here, and when we've made you big and hard again you can have another crack at her shitbox?"

Emma didn't have much time to consider it. Chloe was already lying beneath her, slurping at her cunt and sliding her tongue through Emma's hot dripping cunt-slit, while Mark was behind her, his spent cock lolling wetly against her thigh. He worked the edge of his hand up and down the crack of her arse, pressing in hard. She felt his knuckles against her shitter, and she gulped. Chloe thrust her face up into Emma's crotch. She snapped at the pussy-lips, humming as she nibbled them. She thrust her tongue straight into Emma's open cunt, spearing it deep and wiggling it like an eel inside her. Removing her tongue, she spread Emma's arse, baring her slack shitter. She kissed it, smacking her lips, then licked it until Emma began to shriek. Chloe pulled the arse cheeks wider, stretching the shit-hole far enough for her tongue to penetrate. She tongued her arse greedily, poking with her tongue. Emma whined and strained, fighting back a little but not really fighting. Each time she lurched forward, dragging her arse away from Chloe's tongue, she ended the motion by thrusting it right back the other way, straight into Chloe's hungry face. Emma felt her arsehole contract then dilate again as her brother's come belched and farted from her pullulating bottom into Chloe's sucking mouth. She felt very dirty, having her shitter licked by her brother's slutty girlfriend, but she also felt very, very good, and she was beginning to drool at the thought of having Mark's stiff cock rammed up her bottom again.

"Oh, eat my shithole, you dirty bitch!" Emma moaned, squeezing her tits while she force-fed the thick sperm flooding her arsehole to Chloe. Then the licking was interrupted, and she felt the long thick weight of Mark's prick sliding through her crotch. It parted her meaty pussy-lips, stroked the wet slickness of her pussy-slit, the tip scraping back and forth over the hot bud of her aroused clit. Mark slid his cock back and forth, coating it in her ooze of fuck- juices, dripping thickly from her cunt. He pushed his cock-knob into her pussy, soaking it in Emma's wetness.

"I'm going to fuck your shitter again, bitch," Mark sneered, "I'll bugger your slutty arse while my bird eats your hairy cunt."

The coarse tone of voice, the ugly, nasty words -- they thrilled her unbelievably. He was going to use her like a piece of meat, and she could not have been happier if he'd eaten her shit.

"Fuck me!" she moaned."Fuck me in the arse!" Chloe was playing with Emma's pussy and arsehole, using her fingers to make Emma even more excited, if that was even possible. She pulled Emma's shitter open again, and this time she attacked it with her fingers, not her tongue. Emma bit her lip as Chloe corkscrewed the tip of first one finger, then another and another into her shitter, twisting them around and around as if she meant to drill her way straight into Emma's guts. The four fingers slammed into Emma's shitter, and she screamed. She was still new to this sort of love-play, but her tight arsehole was more than willing. It fitted snugly around Chloe's fingers, milking at the length of the bunched digits while they thrust in and out. Emma gasped and shivered, her arse lifting and falling. She held onto her tits very tightly, the nipples rigid and long between her squeezing fingers. It was a toss-up which was harder -- the bones in the fingers or the stiff palpitating points of her nipples.

"I think she's ready, babe!" Chloe panted, easing her fingers out of Emma's tortured anus. The muscles clenched at them, reluctant to let go."Now fuck her! Fuck her arsehole with that big sister-fucking cock of yours, baby! Let me see you fuck her where she shits!" She stretched out again, teasing Emma's cunt with her sexed-up fingers. From time to time she would lick upward, tickling the clit or molesting the drippy-wet cunt-lips. But the main action was going to take place a little further back, and Emma trembled, waiting for Mark to fill her with his big stiff prick. He was behind her, on his knees, and she could feel the heat of his body even though he wasn't touching her, except now and then when his stiff cock bumped against her trembling arse. Chloe's tongue was all over her cunt, her clit, and she was about to crawl out of her tingling skin.

"Oh, fuck you," she said throatily."Will you fuck me? I can't stand the suspense!" He took her at her word. The head of his cock suddenly poised itself against her shitter, and he shoved, testing the waters. The huge, pointy tip of his cock entered her shit-hole with almost ridiculous ease, nosing its way into Emma's taut arsehole. And then he shoved, a bit harder, and the shaft of his cock pushed itself through her snug arse-ring. Emma shrieked. She'd had him up her arse once already, but it wasn't quite as easy as she expected the second time to be. She could feel every pulsation in Mark's cock as he continued to slowly fuck his cock in. He wasn't trying to bust her arse, but he was determined to accept the shit-hole she had offered him. Chloe's wet tongue made the discomfort a lot easier to bear. Chloe kept on licking. Emma remembered how wild it felt to have another girl's tongue on her pussy -- inside her pussy -- licking her inside-out. It was so much different from the way boys ate cunt, and as she enjoyed the frisky slurps and licks and kisses, she could feel an orgasm boiling in her bloodstream.