What Friends Are For

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When the fatigue subsided, she sat up and started looking for her clothes. "Lily…" Jareth moaned from the bed, "Why in God's name are you getting up?" She smiled.

"I think we all need some breathing space. I'm gonna go, you understand?"

"Sure, sweetling. But… Are you okay with all of this? I mean, Ben and all?" She pulled on her jeans and tank top, tucking her panties into her pocket. They were far too sodden to wear again.

"Yeah. He can fuck himself, for all I care. That was worth it." Brian laughed from the sofa. Apparently they weren't good friends, after all… well, at least not to Ben. Personally, though, she thought, she couldn't possibly ask for better.

She drove home, picking up the milk on the way (and ignoring the stares of the people in the shop, she must look just awful), and slipped in without waking her mother. She locked the door to her bedroom, and prayed that her mother would keep sleeping. As she booted her computer, she pulled out the shoebox that she kept her sex toys in. She'd just learned something new; she had to share it with her online partners. She'd never realized before just exactly what friends were for.

12