The Festival of Colours

Story Info
Gangbang of lovely nurse.
927 words
3.35
8.9k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hello, my name is Amruta and I live in Nagpur, India. I am 30 years old and have been separated from my husband for the past two years. Our matter is currently in court.

I live in a 1bhk flat on the second floor as a tenant. I share a common washroom with three students who are living in the neighboring flat. They are currently studying for their graduation.

I work as a nurse in a private hospital. I am 5 feet 4 inches tall and have a slim figure. My complexion is fair and I have an average body shape.

I have noticed that the three students often observe me while I am doing my household chores, such as laundry and cleaning the floor.

One day, one of the boys fell off his bike and came to me for a tetanus injection. He asked if I could administer it for him, as he had bought it from the medical store. I agreed and asked him to sit on the table so that I could dress his wound first.

After washing his wound and applying some Dettol, I tied a strip of cotton and medicine around it. I then asked him to lie on the bed sideways and loosen his pants.

While boiling water in the kitchen to sterilize the needle and syringe, I noticed that he was hesitant to remove his pants. Perhaps he felt shy about exposing his buttocks in front of a young woman like myself who was wearing a sari.

I instructed him to unbutton his pants, but he still seemed uncomfortable. Feeling annoyed, I reached inside his pants and pulled them down along with his underwear, exposing his buttocks completely. I quickly administered the injection in the middle of his buttocks, despite his loud scream of pain. I noticed that he was fully aroused during the process, which is a common physical response in men and boys when receiving injections.

He limped back to his flat, clutching his sore buttocks, while I took pleasure in witnessing his discomfort.

The following week was Holi, a festival of colors. The same boy who had received the injection approached me and suggested that we play Holi together.

I agreed, and early in the morning on the day of Holi, he, along with two other boys, came to my flat with water guns, color buckets, and powder.

They splashed liquid colors on me, thoroughly drenching me. One of the boys smeared soft color powder on my face, while another lifted my sari up to my waist and pulled down my panty, exposing my naked buttocks which they covered in red color powder. One of them opened my blouse and bra, smearing green, pink, and yellow colors on my breasts. Throughout this process, I was unable to defend myself as one of the boys held my hands tightly from behind. They proceeded to pinch and squeeze my breasts, while another groped and squeezed my buttocks.

Before I could utter a word, they unzipped their pants, revealing their erect penises in front of me. Unable to resist, I began to perform oral sex on them, one after another. One of the boys started spanking my ass with color, eventually removing my sari and petticoat and tearing my panty into pieces. He proceeded to penetrate me from behind while I continued to perform oral sex on the others. One of them even inserted his finger into my anus, which provided an additional sensation. I found pleasure in this overwhelming experience.

They pulled my hair and threw me onto the bed. One boy held one of my legs while another held the other, while the third boy positioned himself at the entrance of my vagina. He penetrated me with force, his penis reaching deep inside. I moaned loudly as he continued to thrust, eventually ejaculating inside me. The second boy then took his turn, engaging in intercourse with me for an hour. Finally, the third boy sodomized me, causing me great distress as his large penis entered my anus.

Despite my initial objection, he paid no attention and held me firmly while thrusting into me. I cried as he violated my anal opening, but I was powerless to stop him. Meanwhile, one of the other boys inserted his penis into my mouth, preventing me from expressing my discomfort. Both my mouth and anus were being used simultaneously. Although it was painful, I found enjoyment in the experience, reaching orgasm several times that day.

They then made me turn onto my back and one of the boys began kissing me passionately, focusing on my breasts. He bit down on them, causing them to redden. He inserted his erect penis between my legs and forcefully engaged in intercourse. Eventually, he ejaculated inside me.

They then positioned me on all fours, gripping my legs and spanking my buttocks harshly. One of them smeared solid color on my buttocks. Another inserted a water gun into my anus and squirted liquid color inside. I felt a quick movement of water in my stomach and rushed to the toilet, where I relieved myself. However, the boys were waiting for me outside.

Once I finished, they grabbed me by the hair and dragged me back into the bedroom. I was completely naked. They continued to have intercourse with me one by one for three hours before finally leaving me. I experienced the most unforgettable Holi of my life with them. Their large, rough, and forceful penises satisfied my sexual desires that had gone unfulfilled for two years.