All Comments on 'What Happened to Cathy'

by iamno1too

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
eviltw427eviltw427almost 13 years ago
This is a good story

This is a good little story...kinda quick and to the point hope theres another chapter

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
rewrite please

this needs a total rewrite way to many missing words etc. find a good editor and do a proper rewrite and never post a story unless you go through a good editor first. SHOW SOME PRIDE IN YOUR WORK AND A LOT OF RESPECT FOR THE READERS AND ALWAYS USE A GOOD EDITOR OR DON'T POST AT ALL

eviltw427eviltw427almost 13 years ago
Again

I swear some people just cant sit back and enjoy a story they have to find flaws in everything and then to top it off they dont have the gonads to post a name.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Re: Again

Well eviltw427, it's like this;

Most people come here to read stories, not give their eyes and brains a workout from shitty editing. When I read a story, I don't mind a flaw here and there because that's a given with even the best writers on here. But when people have lousy editing skills and don't bother running their work thru a spell check, it's very distracting. Big time.

So, it's best for you to STFU and enjoy subpar work if that's what you like.

BogartsBossBogartsBossalmost 13 years ago
Editing

I agree you need to run this through an editor.

The story has good bones to it, you just need to be a little more careful.

Keep writing, you will get better.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
agree needs editing real bad

also besides the editing problems the plot stupid at the end. why would he be happy she found someone to marry? and why would he accept a job at their company? every time he sees her he will know he could have had her to himself but she chose some body else and it will eat at him making him begin to hate her. these things ruin relationships forever.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
have to throw the BULLSHIT card on this one

way to many stupid errors for a posted story, this needs a total rewrite and a good editor. the plot was weak and the end just plain sucked and was totally unrealistic. why would he keep seeing and fucking his sister after she abandined him for some shlep? why would he accept a job at their company when he knows he will see her there? every time he sees her it will eat at him and drive him crazy knowing he used to have her and she threw him over. it will drive them apart, no normal guy would ever want to see her again and sure wouldn't accept a job at their company. totally ruined by a writer going into the twilight zone.

AnonymousAnonymous26 days ago

Maybe you need an editor, however, I don't care about that. I really like the story. 5 stars.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous