All Comments on 'What Happens in Vegas Ch. 01'

by Cuckoldjim

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
kennyboy82kennyboy82almost 10 years ago

Lori's got all the potential to become a real slutwife! Next chapter please!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Nice start

I would love to read more and see how she becomes.

impo_58impo_58almost 10 years ago
The 10,000 USD question...

The 10,000 USD question is "Did the lover cum in her or used a condom? He didn't asked nothing but he should have....He was open when he give her the green light, so she should have told him about what happen...Maybe next part...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Questions Questions

Hubby doesn't really know if she did or didn't. Just a bunch of Questions floating around in his head. Part 2 will answer all the Questions.

LimaCharlieLimaCharliealmost 10 years ago
Great Job!

Really enjoy reading an author that delves into his hidden fantasies. The use of cycle beads was hot. Please keep writing.

PS: You should always ignore the anonymous comments because they have little value. If someone will not take time to register then you should not take up your time to read them. Most of these are people that have skipped their psychiatrists visit a time or two.

RePhilRePhilalmost 10 years ago
Terrible plot

1 star

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Delicious filth

5*

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreameralmost 10 years ago
WHERE IS THE REST?

Really not bad for a one pager, but I think you could have wrapped the story up with about another half page. Even though we know how the story line normally goes, seeing it in writing is more satisfying.

honey_licker1124honey_licker1124almost 10 years ago
Good story

5 *'s

Now keep going!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Not bad, but

Nice start, but seriously, who has used the word Negro in the past 20 years? How old are you?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
re: anonymous-to automatic 1 anon

Have to disagree with you. Scores are usually a good indicator of the quality of a story. Ever notice the low scores go to badly written cuckoldry stories and the better written erotic stories preferred by most readers receive higher scores. Of course the cuckold lover doesn't really care about quality or erotica for that matter. He's strictly interested to feed his fetishes and self humiliation. In other words anon, you're a wimp.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
sorry white guys, lw makes you all seem pathetic

Loving wives is pretty much fantasizing your husband as pathetic, and there isn't anything they can do about it. Only single men, and black men are superior. Once a man becomes married, his dick shrinks, and he doesn't know how to use it. Even though are books out there like the multiple orgasmic man that any guy can purchase and last for hours in bed. Lord help us, if husbands find a way to satisfy a woman once he is married. Somehow he can't use the internet to improve and learn. Nope, he has to be a pathetic white husband. Also, he will never cheat on his wife, and he is always devoted to her. I feel lucky that I am a part of the younger generation, who can adapt and learn. It took me a month, but any guy can learn to be multiple orgasmic. It is hard work to practice, but hey you get to play with your little buddy and bond. Learn tantra sex to also. L-arginine and vitamin e can help improve erections and make them last longer. TLiving a healthy lifestyle can increase blood flow and give better erections. Letting go of anxiety and stress, can make you last longer. Geez, the wealth of information out there is staggering, and to bad people aren't using it. What man wouldn't want to go on for hours. Once men learn more about this, it will help out there sex life. Also, once men lose the fear of losing their wives, and let go of attachment, and find happiness within, bonds that shackles them to someone goes out the window. Having the power to walk away is powerful. My marine friend, who got cheated on left his ex, and guess what he found someone better. Ex is pathetic on trying to get him back. Cuckolds have a fear of losing their wives, so they put up with nearly anything. One cuckold pays alimony to support his ex-wife, her lover, and thher and lover's child. Idiot put his name on the birth certificate. women are biologically programmed to not be attracted to weak and needy guys. If these women have sons, do you think they want them to end up like their cuckold fathers. Just look at forums at cuckolds supporting the wife and her lover. What mother would want her offspring to be someone's safety net, and be used.

OOAAOOAAalmost 10 years ago
EXCELLENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations!!!!!!!!

Excellent story!!!

devilspydevilspyalmost 10 years ago
Yes Cuckold knows from her stretched out pussy.

Only thing missing was as he pushed into her stretched hole and started fucking was the wife to ask............"are you in yet?" LOL Oh come on cuckold, you know she is hooked on real man cock now. You know full well that stud does not pull out of anything. That stud most likely filled her pussy three or four times that day. And maybe another load right into her belly as she sucked his cock.

impo_58impo_58over 9 years ago
He didn't see it...

The sad thing about this story is the husband didn't see or understand that his wife lost all the small respect she had for him. And that her respect for him is for ever lost! i don't see any other way to this story end unless in divorce or him to be for ever no man, no husband, no father, just another furniture in their house.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
"Negro"?

When did this take place, 1961??? That's a really outdated term, man. Bad dog.

honey_licker1124honey_licker1124over 9 years ago
The word "negro"

is valid. A negro is a man of the Negroid race. That has never changed. Sure it is comes in the various "N word" varieties and has changed from colored to black to African-American (which is stupid in my opinion). In the few stories I have written I use "negro" in as a noun or adjective to add to the taboo-ness of the sex.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Why would he have to accept it?

That makes no sense. If she wants to fuck other men, exposing herself to every nasty disease in the book, that is her right. That does not require him to expose himself or to stay married to her. Your premise doesn't compute. Badly thought out drivel.

1 star

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Total train wreck

What kind of selfish bitch leaves a new born child in an effort to "wean" them? Can you say "abandonment"? And then she decides it's okay to fuck some strange black man and expose herself to every disease known to man? Which makes her a selfish, stupid, nasty whore. And you think that's a good story plot line? Her husband shows himself to be the dumbest man on the planet. This whole mess was simply nasty.

1 star

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago

Author’s name, story title,cuck and ir tags, put this POS in the garbage with a grudging *1.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous