What If? Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
chiangku
chiangku
82 Followers

...

A knock at the door bade Kitty to get up from her seat at the kitchen and go to answer it. It was 11am. She opened the door to see two FedSec officers standing there.

"Your Owner at home?" One of them asked.

"He will be home around 2pm. He is not home now." he replied. She was then taken by the arm and walked into their car.

She remained silent, but was terrified inside. FedSec was security police. They were brutal in their methods, and chattel who went with them generally came back in more than one piece. What did they want with her?

Once in the FedSec building, she was marched to an interrogation room and pushed inside where she screamed as she saw what was in store for her. The Wire was not anything gentle, but it did not do much physical damage. She struggled helplessly as the two officers pulled the dress off of her, then she was roughly pushed to the floor and one of them heaved his erect cock into her pussy in one brutal shove.

The other officer held her wrists firmly as the man on top of her brutally fucked her. This was rape, and she had no choice, this was all part of the interrogation process. She knew what would happen next and was as unwilling for it as she was to endure this hard cock buried in her pussy. He finally finished, filling her pussy with his slippery cum, then he pulled out of her and she was roughly flipped over so that she was face down on the cold concrete floor for the next step.

The other officer now got into position, and Kitty screamed fresh as his thin cock forced it's way into her ass. At least he had spat on the head to make it a bit easier, but it still hurt like blazes, and although she struggled, he buried himself deeply into her unwilling bottom, then began to pump. By the time he had finished, filling her bowels with his sperm, Kitty was drained and limp. It was an easy thing for both of them to lift her up and strap her down onto the metal framework, legs spread, wrists tied, waist and other body parts strapped down.

She felt an intrusion and cried anew as a thick metal object was shoved up into her freshly raped pussy, then a thinner one slid into her ass.

As they touched the cathode to her clit, Kitty screamed as pain shot through her that she had never imagined or felt, even childbirth was nothing like this.

...

JJ came in the door to an oddly quiet home. "Kitty?" He called out, and was answered by silence. He walked into the kitchen, and saw the pot bubbling over, it had been left unattended for hours. He turned off the stove and roared her name as he stomped through the house. She wasn't there at all.

He checked the bedroom. Her writ and papers were sitting in the drawer along with his, so she had not left on her own. She knew the law, to be on the street without a writ was grounds for a week in a reeducation camp.

He ran back outside and looked around, stuck in the mailbox was what he was looking for, and what he most feared to see. A black envelope with red lettering. FedSec had been to his house, and his Kitty was gone. JJ turned and went to the phone to make a call.

...

Mariah sat up in a cold sweat, feeling her entire body tingling from imagined pain, excruciating pain. She looked round, Ian and Trisha were discussing something, she must have dozed off, but she was drenched in sweat, cold clammy sweat. Something was wrong, and she didn't know what it was.

Ian looked over at her and they both came over. He helped Mariah to her feet and noticed the sheen of sweat.

"What happened?" He asked her.

"I don't know. I was dozing, then I woke up, I remembered incredible pain, not anything I want to experience again, then I was awake." she tried to explain.

"What sort of pain?" Trisha asked her gently.

"I don't know. I've never felt it before, it felt like I was on fire, all through my body, but it started ... down here." Mariah said, and with a slightly embarrassed look, indicated her pussy.

Ian and Trisha looked at each other. Unlike Mariah, they knew of the methods used in the Confederate States to get information out of chattel and also Citizens.

"You said you met your duplicate yesterday, correct?" Ian asked her.

"Yes, I talked to her, and met her owner. Then I came here." Mariah replied. "What does that have to do with anything?"

"A possible ansible link, Master?" Trisha said, revealing her own knowledge of physics and science.

"We are dealing with duplication, it is certainly possible. The link between them may allow for more then just basic sensations also. Mariah, do you think anybody saw you leave that house?" Ian asked her.

"Why? Is something happening to Kitty? Is JJ hurting her?" Mariah got to her feet.

"We have no idea. But if something is going on, it's not because of this JJ." Trisha said, putting her hand on Mariah's arm.

"No, it would be FedSec. The Confederate security force. If they have taken Kitty, she will be tortured until she reveals everything they want to know. Her life will be ended once they finish with her." Ian said.

"We have to find her! I can get to her, I can travel through physical objects. I can pass through walls and locked doors." Mariah cried.

"However, you can't take anybody else with you. You dive into a FedSec building, you'll get to her, but then you'll be trapped, and they will take you apart until you tell them everything they want to know." Ian said softly.

He then looked at Mariah oddly, and glanced at Trisha. "Twins." He said quietly.

"With the population boom that has occurred, Master. Anything is possible. But we'd have to have papers." Trisha replied, also looking at Mariah analytically.

"Who did you say was Kitty's Master?" Ian asked her.

"Johnathan Jonas Jacobson. That's the man who currently owns her and who has fathered children with her." Mariah replied.

"The Tacoma Supercargo. I know him, well, have never met, but he organizes a lot of Uwash shipments, so I know him by reputation, and he also should know me. This may make things easier." Ian said, then walked both ladies out of the warehouse and back to his university office.

...

Kitty had finally stopped screaming, yelling out answers to any question she was asked. Anything to stop the mind numbing pain that they were forcing her to endure. She felt like her entire nervous system was on fire, and that her poor pussy was burning and melted.

She had told them everything that the other woman had told her, not leaving out any detail she could remember. She had told them this five times now, but they had still not seemed satisfied.

She had already wet herself during the torture, and could smell the stench of her own urine strongly, along with the smell of her sweat. She cried as she felt rough hands on her breasts, pinching a nipple savagely before roughly groping her pubes, still distorted by the length of metal still inside of her that allowed for the electricity to flow through her most intimate areas when they touched the wire to her naked body.

At some point they had blindfolded her, so she could not see what was going on, which made the terror that much worse. The pain from the wire had twisted her body with every brutal caress, sending lines of fire right through her clit and into her core. When they touched her nipples, she had shrieked with agony, feeling like her breasts were burning with a thousand lines of fire running through them.

She heard the sound of a door opening, then she felt hands on her, more gentle hands and she was being loosened, the restraints being removed and she was lifted off the rack and then carried away. The blindfold was still in place, and her wrists were cuffed together, but she was not on the rack, so whatever happened next, it would be better. Even death was better than the wire.

...

"We think this is who they are looking for, JJ." Ian explained to JJ as he, JJ, Trisha and Mariah all sat in a restaurant on the outskirts of Tacoma.

"I met you yesterday, you came to my house, you were talking to my Kitty." He said, looking at Mariah, who met his stare evenly.

"That's right. I was trying to determine where I was. I must admit, I didn't expect to find m - her married to you." she replied.

"You look like her. Is this why they took her, Professor Scott? Because of this girl? We'll hand this one over and get my Kitty back." He said.

"Ian shook his head. "We can't do that. We're already involved and invested. You know how FedSec works, JJ. Once they get on a trail, whole populations will fall before they solve the mystery that they feel has to be solved."

JJ sighed and drank the cup of coffee sitting in front of him. Kitty had to be safe, and for that, he had to have a clear head. His kids were with a friend, who also had their papers and would raise them as hers if he didn't come back. JJ was pretty certain he wasn't going to come home again. But Kitty had to be safe. Nothing else mattered in his God forsaken life anymore.

"What do you need me to do? How are we going to get my Kitty out of there?" He asked.

Mariah leaned on the table and looked at him, the same eyes that his Kitty had now looked squarely at him. "We are going to walk right in there and take her out. You, Mr. Jacobson, will provide the distraction to allow us to save her life."

...

JJ signed off on the last manifest and watched as the third truck closed it's doors and then pulled out of the warehouse lot. This was not the first time he had been involved in a smuggling op, but this would be his last. He sat back in the control room of the cargo lot, looking at the monitors watching the various loading bays, the computer screens listing the different cargoes that were held, inbound and outbound. He also noted the ten large barrels sitting all around the room, six of them filled with Ammonium Nitrate, the other four with Nitro Methane. His chair had a cushion on it that was a pressure plate, and he had the switch sitting in front of him. A dead man switch. Once activated, it could not be turned off. When pressure left the cushion, detonators would explode in the barrels and the entire building would go up.

He took another pull of the bottle of rum in front of him. It was nearly empty. He looked at the clock. 'Better slow down, old man. They said 4.15pm, you still got thirty minutes before go time.'

...

"Most FedSec Security are very uneducated. They are pretty much just cowlicks in a uniform. Trisha, you will go in with Mariah to see one of their prisoners for medical reasons. My credentials show me as a PhD, so that should get you in. I am sure you can wheedle your way in to see Kitty. Mariah, are you sure you can do this?"

Mariah nodded, pulling the trenchcoat tighter around her. She was wearing the travel suit again, as that was the only way she could bodyslide, and this would be tough. The building was a mass of reinforced concrete and steel. A lot of mass to move through.

"I don't really have a choice, Ian. We have to get her out of there, and once Trisha has her in the van, I'll slip out and join you. Then we get the both of us home." She looked at the foreboding building in front of them and swallowed nervously.

...

Shaun Davies revved the motor and put the gigantic tractor into reverse gear. He coughed again, bringing up blood, knowing that he wouldn't live much longer. Damn FedSec, Damn the Confederate States. They could have saved him, they had the means, but he just wasn't important enough.

JJ had assured him that this was a way to get back at those bastards. He knew that JJ's girl had been taken, like his entire family, by FedSec. Shaun had gotten to see the bodies before they had all been incinerated, he could barely recognize his own wife or children after the severe beatings and torture they had been put through before being killed. The lung cancer that he had was a remnant of the illegal work he had been doing before FedSec had stopped them, and it was in the final stages. He had maybe a week or so to live. Now, he had only minutes, but this would put a kink in the plans of those bastards.

He turned in the chair and watched the chain link fence collapse under the 20 ton mass of the tractor as it rolled towards the power substation. He adjusted the steering so that he would hit the primary coupler on the transformer link and slammed the throttle to maximum. Shaun never saw the flash of light as the tractor hit the million volt power segment.

...

Ian's credentials, a wriggle of her hips, and a soft suggestion from Trisha to see the guard after he got off shift got them past the main door and into the holding level. It was an easy thing to walk past the rows of cells until they got to the one where a lone woman lay on a bed, shivering under a thin blanket. At a nod to the guard, the door opened, and Mariah then Trisha stepped through to make an examination of the woman who had most recently been exposed to the Wire, for medical reasons, of course. The guard left the door open and wandered off to continue his patrols, the building had over a thousand FedSec soldiers inside of it, nothing could go wrong.

Trisha's watch beeped and she locked eyes with Mariah. It was 4pm.

The lights went out, the entire building went totally dark and as the darkness filled the void, Mariah bodily hauled Kitty off the bed and wrapped her in the trench coat, then took her place lying on the bed, covered in the blanket.

Before Kitty could protest, Trisha injected her with a heavy dose of Demorol, which dulled her pain rapidly and made her almost too tired to walk, but she was still slightly lucid. Lucid enough to follow Trisha out of the room into the corridor lit by dim emergency lighting as Trisha called for the guard, explaining that her assistant had fallen and struck her head when the lights went out, and they would come back later to finish the examination.

He looked in and saw the girl still lying on the bed, then pulled the door shut and locked it, before helping Trisha half-carry her injured assistant out of the corridor and down to the main level.

Ian was waiting and as he saw Trisha emerge, he drove up and parked, then hopped out and opened the side door so Trisha could get Kitty into the van, Ian lifting the injured girl and sitting her on the seat while Trisha climbed in and secured her seat belt. Kitty looked around in a daze, then fell unconscious as Trisha injected her with the remainder of the Demorol to put her out fully.

"Now we wait, and see if our heroine can pull off what she said she could do. We have seven minutes before all hell breaks loose in the city." Ian said, looking at his watch.

Mariah waited until the shouting subsided, and as she breathed slowly, the lights came back on after a few minutes. Time would now be 4:08. Time to go. She got up and went to the door, she couldn't see anybody in the limited view, so she turned until she faced the wall opposite the door and concentrated until everything turned blue, then she walked. Passing through the wall and into the room beyond that. She was a ghost, a blue wash of light and soft blowing wind as she walked, slowly descending towards the ground, moving through walls, corridors, doors and stairwells as if they didn't exist, past startled people and through more walls until she came to the outer wall, which was a hard softness. She pushed on and was outside, standing on the ground, then beginning to sink into the ground. She got up onto the grass and began to breathe again, and everything turned back to normal.

She felt strong hands grabbing her by the shoulders and Ian helped her into the van, then even before she was sitting down, the van roared off with Trisha driving and they were off to Uwash.

4.15p. JJ looked at the clock, then finished the last swig of rum. FedSec was on the way now. He had called them, told them there was a problem at the plant, somebody had stolen a tractor and took out a sub station. He told them somebody else was threatening to blow up the main building. He could hear them running up the corridors outside the door, and then the thumps and shouts as they tried to open the doors to the control room. The door burst open and a squad tumbled into the room to see him sitting there. JJ rose to greet them, holding the empty bottle as the room exploded.

chiangku
chiangku
82 Followers
12