All Comments on 'What Kate Did Ch. 07'

by Octavian

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Joe

This is a very well written story. But I wish Joe had more balls to him. That is his wife for god sake, he is giving her others to freely

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
more please

keep it coming excellant

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Going down hill

I was enjoying the story up until the last half of this part. The anger he felt in the first half was realistic and fit his character. To go from that to the wimp voyeur that he became in the last half wasn't. Hopefully he'll come to his senses and react accordingly. It was not surprising that he became aroused during the film shoot, but not in the situation with Greg. He was being totally humiliated and didn't appear to notice.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Medicore at best

You had a chance to do something with the genre, but you, like Joe, wimped out. It seemed to be going somewhere when you started having him angry, but when HE started apologizing, as if he was the one in the wrong, it lost all resemblance of logic or reason. The ending of the chapter, if played out according to what has already happened, signals the end of the marriage. All he was reduced to was their servant, a somewhat participating servant, but a servant nonetheless. It is alread apparent that he is second place.

Before anyone starts with the asinine "If you don't like these stories" bullshit, it's not the genre I (and apparently so many others) have a problem with, it's the same old cliches, the lack of effort.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
still interested..but..

Like others said, its a good story what with how the main characters deal with whats happening and why they are doing it and nicely done imagery. Its hard to make a definitive opinion on the story when its not finished but I will agree that its certainly getting a bit cliched.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Very Disappointed

This website should have a section for "Wimp Husbands" stories and have "Loving Wives" be for stories related to couples that actually love and care for each other. I was hoping that this story would end with the wife getting enough money to pay for her sister and then have years of hot sex with her husband for his being so understanding.

GoodWifeyGoodWifeyabout 20 years ago
You said you might surprise me

Well, you sure did.

You managed to completely humiliate Joe and make him more of a wimp than before.

Quite an achievement!

Absolutely impossible that any real man would do what you portray of Joe in this chapter.

I was right about the direction of the story for sure.

I'll not even bother from a distance now.

You managed to have me read one more full chapter by implying an improvement, but that's it!

I'm finished with this cliche ridden wimpiness.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
"Going down hill" and "mediocre at best"

both hit the nail on the head.

What could have been a good story has turned from borderline shit to complete shit.

Why can't authors have characters who seem at least a trifle realistic in their stories?

WHY ALL THIS WIMP SHIT??

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Went the wrong way

First, I think you went the wrong way with this one, why can't Kate resist? Why have Joe turn into a cukold? Why not have the two of them find a way to work through the porno shoot without one or the other coming apart? Why not have Kate turn her off screen lust at Joe, or a group thing where everyone is into it? Why is it so important to turn people into babbling idiots whoes lust is thier only guide? The first six chapters were good but this one took a wrong turn.

Well written and edited too.

Now, to everyone complaining, go back and re-read the first two paragraphs of chapter one, if you read them and then read the rest of the story you have your own self to blame, the beginning tells where the story was going pretty wel.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
I agree with previous reviewer except...

Everyone is right. I looked forward to each chapter. I thought the author handled a relatively novel story quite well. Until this last chapter where it turned into just another wimpy husband fuck story...the only thing missing is that one of the porn stars will turn out to be a huge black man with a monster cock, etc. etc.

But I disagree with the previous poster who said the first paragraphs of Chapter 1 pointed out the direction of the story. It didn't HAVE to degenerate into another thoughtless/pointless cuckold story. Granted those paragraphs show their marriage is not going to survive this, but there are dozens of possible scenarios that have not been explored on this site.

Let's hope Octavian can delay the next instalment until he can get the story back on track as an inventive, creative story where ever he thinks that should go instead of the hackneyed drivel it is becoming.

Eric

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
OH NO ! IT GETS WORSE.

I read the by line and hoped you had found a way out of the mess created in the last chapter, but alas no it was worse.

X_BishopX_Bishopabout 20 years ago
saddened

You started with an excellent premise but slowly you keep turning from it. You also make the same stereotype error that 98% of the authors of erotic stories do. You think that if the dick is hard that the heart and mind secretly approve. You are wrong. That error turned what had the potential to be a really excellent story of sacrifice and love into another same ole same ole. To bad.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
I agree Literotica

Literotica needs to create a Wimp Husbands section. That way we can skip over stories like this one. You took a story already created elsewhere in cyberspace and went the wrong direction.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Frustrating

It's like watching an accident right before your eyes and there is nothing that you can do! Everyone sees it, but can do nothing to prevent it.

The problem for me is that the husband becomes emasculated in story. Why does the husband have to give up his balls for sake of his wife's fulfillment?

The heart-to-heart talk between Kate and Joe should have taken place before they left to film the movie.

If you're looking for a Loving Wife/Slut Wife story that doesn't fall into the wimp/emasculated husband trap, try Innocent Sins by Chezshirecat. It's under the Novels and Novellas category.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Still Reading

I think this author is going to surprise us, both the husband and wife are going along with this...for now...to get the money for her sisters operation. There was no passion shown in the last two paragraphs which tells this reader that their doing what they think they have to do. I expect Greg will end up prone at some point, but not until they have the money in their hands.

Wulf7Wulf7about 20 years ago
still reading as well

Its not bad but it definately seems out of character for the husband to act that way. Perhaps we will be surprised. I definately want to read to the end.

As for categories, I've always thought "loving wives" was a play on words for "cheating wives/spouses" and cuckoldry (and that falls into fetish too). Love between two people or sometimes more ususally gets put into the "erotic couplings" which is just as vague at times. I think a lot of these loving wives stories get written and read just because of the inherent drama in the situation of cheating etc..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Resalistic and Exciting

This story was well written and very realistic. I particularly enjoyed the loving relationship that Joe and Kate continued to enjoy and the way that she included him by insisting that he make the trip. It was also exciting to see how Kate was not inhibited from enjoying the well endowed men that she encountered.

I would not have had Greg humiliate Kate and Joe in the last chapter. I believe that it would have been much more erotic if Kate could have continued her extra marital relationship with Greg, with the full cooperation of Joe, but not his presence. One can only imagine how much more powerful it would have been if Joe were made to await her return to him with a cream pie gift, that Kate gave to Joe with loving affection.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
a master of good stories

nothing to say only that will be so wonderfull to be continued , there are so many posibilities to pass the locked-end ... Kate's (some how)... second movie with her real anal...a rape-movie ... she said that's fake ... he ... but Octavian knows tehe best ... please man continue

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
5 STARS

5 STAR STORY FROM A 5 STAR WRITER / WELL DONE

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
A pile of mindless gutless Pomy's bull shit !

Just inept babble of a wimp creampie eater!!

Typical to Brit lowlife.

Well deserved 1 Star !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Off the rails

You were finally building on the potential emotional turmoil that this type of story can generate, but it goes off the rails for many of us with the humiliation of the husband at the end of this chapter. Just because you are hard does not mean you enjoy watching your wife submit.

oldbearswitcholdbearswitchover 5 years ago
6 top tier chapters ruined by a wimp cuck chapter 7.

The BS about if you get hard you want it to happen is an old LW trope that needs to die. I can get aroused by a lot of porn shit. Don't mean I want a mule dicked and rat- brained scumbag doing it to the love of my life. Just means my dick has no morals or discernment. LOL

Schwanze1Schwanze1about 5 years ago
And

the cuckification and humiliation begins. Fuck you author. You are nine kinds of fucked up.

V3nomWolfV3nomWolfabout 5 years ago
Disappointment

And now he's a cuck. Good for him. Eventually she'll learn to humiliate him because he doesnt have a porn sized dick and cant satisfy her anymore and they will eventually end up divorced with Greg getting her pregnant

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Greg’s Semen - Puffy Labia Lips

There were some key moments that defined this relationship oriented chapter:

*Kate said: “What I had not anticipated, had never entertained for one single moment, was that I might actually get turned on for real. I am sorry it has upset you so much Joe, but I couldn’t help it.”

*Joe felt: “Her words devastated me; it was as if a knife had been thrust in my stomach. She had been sexually excited by a stranger, a good-looking, sympathetic and very well endowed stranger!”

OMG! The first few times our wives truly enjoy another man’s cock, it is devastating for us husbands. But it is also erotic as hell.

*Joe noticed: “Greg’s semen continued to seep out of her puffy labia lips, but now it was trickling across her thigh and on to the bed. Even though she was full of his cum, this beautiful, naked vulnerable creature was the woman I adored above all else. I eased myself into her, eased being the operative word. There was no resistance whatsoever as I slipped into her hot wetness, the third man she’d had inside her, in the space of an hour.”

*Joe calmed down:” The next moment I was jetting into her. But it was not just the sexual release; I also felt free of my anger and anxieties.”

OMG! I agree with the author about how vulnerable, beautiful, and adorable a freshly-fucked wife is. My wife has had some mini gang bangs, with 5 – 7 big-cocked guys, and when I enter her afterwards there is absolutely no resistance. Also, her puffy labia lips don’t lie. It’s pure heaven to feel nothing but their mixed love juices! I feel kind of like a small wiener being dropped into a boiling jacuzzi! I always cum in less than a minute.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Nothing new or original. Another writer who is just a slut or a cuck. They want the whole world to be as perverted and pathetic as they are. This is just another attempt to glorify turning your wife into a whore and you become a twisted and sad little loser. No real man puts up with this or let’s it happen. Your whole premise is utter BS. She risks everything to be a porn star to help her sister. There isn’t other ways to do it. In the real world her life would be turned to crap once she started this. She would be divorced, fired and forever know as that whore we used to know. Stupid and ridiculous

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Fuck a LW story of a slut and her gay fag hubby....what a couple!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous