All Comments on 'What Now? Ch. 02'

by DG Hear

Sort by:
  • 60 Comments
thebulletthebulletover 18 years ago
Sorry. Too short

Yeah, DG, I like your stuff. But the chapters are just too short. It's not worth it to read them. Better to wait and get several chapters published and then read them all at once.

I got to the end of this chapter and was looking for the next page. There wasn't one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
What a cold hearted

BICTCH. I hope George takes the dear George letter, makes a copy of it and gives it to all of his kids before his wife returns from the reunion. Then he should give it to his lawyer, along with the DNA results and the telephone tapes. This divorce SHOULD NOT be split 50/50. Then George should divorce his whore of a wife and sue Paul for child support form the time the kids were born till the time they turned eighteen if they did not attend college. If they did, his lawyer should have Paul pay for all of their college education expenses. If she contests the divorce for her adultery or Paul contest his suit, then George should make everything public and have a court divorce where he can put Paul, Joe and Dixie on the stand.

Punative Damages Should Be Awarded To George on Emotional And Financial Basis Are A Must In This Divorce ! ! !

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Great

I have enjoyed your stories very much. I agree that this story should have been posted all at once. I suspect that the paternity of the three children is still up in the air but I could be wrong. Keep on writing but post your stories in one fell swoop instead of drips and drops.

Boyd

saw_man1saw_man1over 18 years ago
Curious

Since you have Dorothy admitting to everything, I am curious to see what George can do about it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Good, but...

Good, but annoying short chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Well you've told us...

A few times that all the children have the same father. So only needs George to tell the ill-informed Dorothy. Well that's my take.

Looking forward to Chapter 3

Best regards.

Nightowl22Nightowl22over 18 years ago
I really think

George is the father. When he divorces her and kicks her out with nothing, she'll finally get the idea that cheating isn't really worth it. She gave him a written record of adultery. How swift is that?

I figure the kids will find out somehow. Maybe he'll tell them afterwards. Paul will decide he likes being single and fucking around, and will drop her for her insistence they marry.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
DG

Are you going to have us out with a curve ball or a duck as they do in cricket.

Like your style.

wetapapwetapapover 18 years ago
one of those

more difficult stories to comment on. The reason it is so difficult, there can be but one and only one fair outcome. Both of these people, the husband and the wife are so despicable, they should be handcuffed together and forced to live with each other. Ahh, I forgot one thing, her lover is pretty despicable also. Need a Solomon for this one. I’ve got it, we’ll cut her in half, handcuff half of her to each one, her husband and her lover. There, got it all figured out. The end.

DG HearDG Hearover 18 years agoAuthor
DG Hear

This is DG Hear. There is only one more chapter to go. Should be posted tomorrow. I try to build up a little suspense with some twists and turns. That's why I post in chapters. I don't like waiting either usually but that always makes me come back for more if I like the story. Maybe I could have posted in two parts. A little late now. I'll give it some thought for the future. Doesn't the thought of "What next?" make you wanting for more. When I post in chapters I send them in every day so you don't have to wait long. Somtimes they don't get posted everyday even though they have been submitted. That's not the authors fault. Well hope you enjoy my stories. I still don't consider myself a writer. Just a guy having a little fun. Thanks for reading my stories.

DG Hear

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
What next?

I don't think this story has much filler. That is good. Short Chapters? Not desirable but I can't wait until tomorrow to read "what next?".

The plot moves. There is none, or little, rehashing, mea culpa-ing, crying on the floor in the fetal position. The plot is more important in these stories than anything else. We are not here for moral instruction. Are we here for justice? You have to be kidding. We are not here to get our jollies off---there are other categories for that. We are here to be entertained in an emotional roller-coaster way with a little sex on the side---a little dropping of drawers, a little humping, rumping and ump-umping---and since this is a revenge story, a little trumping.

I think it is an interesting tale, though George is not exactly an untarnished hero. Morally despicable? In real life, if it was a true story, it would be morally amazing. I accept the situation the author presents. Too many people burn these effigies at the stake. It is a punch and judy show in a way. Readers enjoy it as a story.

DGHear, if you are not a writer, then the sun does not shine. Keep writing. I'll keep reading.

playingcardcompany

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Justice

I sure hope you can find a good way for poor old George to get a full measure of revenge on these devious "so called friends" and this woman that has passed herself off as a loving wife. I mean, having someone else's kids and have him raise them as his own for all these years? Shoot, where I come from, that's a hanging offense. Hope George has a few tricks left up his sleeve.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
good story, what I would like to see happened

that all three kids are actually and truely his!! That would really put a knot in his wife and lover's colons.

wetapapwetapapover 18 years ago
i did

forget to say, good story, i'm really enjoying it. keep up the good work. playingcardcompany is correct, you are a writter and a good one. a fan always.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
I like

the fact that you submit your chapters all at once. At least we can read the post without searching for a previous chapter to find what the story is about. Write the way you want and try to improve along the way. I don't like too short of chapters either but I am sure you will improve on this as well as the grammar. No one is perfect starting out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
really??

where's the conflict?

george realizes (after 30 or so years of marriage) his wife was cheating on him.

lo and behold, george reads the confirmatory "dear john letter" wherein his wife dorothy admits her long drawn affair with paul. dorothy even acknowledges paul's paternity of her 3 children.

where is conflict? is this a legal matter wherein the question is whether dorothy deserves the 50% of the conjugal assets? nah... i don't think so..

methinks, george fathered the 3 children and dorothy's confession would leave her nothing. let's see...

wanna bet?

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
minor adjustments

i hope with that letter she endsup with nothing and herdear boyfriend has to pay back child support ...that would be great wouldnt it ..the perfect ending to a great love story

FireFox59FireFox59over 18 years ago
Torn

God I hate short multiple chapters but god I love the suspense. LOL!!! Good job DG!!!

gizzmo301gizzmo301over 18 years ago
great

Very well done, the chapters is a pain, but I love the supense having to wait for the next chapter. I have even stayed up to read the next one after midnight.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
I Knew It!

Well, the kids are either his (my bet) or Paul's. Once again I think that the wife will be wrong. This story reminds of a similar one where the husband finds out his wife cheated and then forced her to stay in the marriage until the last kid left the nest. Then he booted her out.

The divorce letter sounds reasonable given the state of the marriage although she should have come clean about the affair years ago. George would have agreed to maintain appearances for the kids' sake.

I guess his revenge is destroying her friendship with Dixie and Joe. Good story!

SleeplessinMD

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Twist and turn

My Dear Mister Hear,

Twists and turns work SO much better when one is NOT told they're coming.

RandallRRandallRover 18 years ago
Ahh Holmes.....so you've solved it?

"Yes, Watson, I've got inside the devilishly devious mind of this writer, and found out the cunning plan!"

Either that, or I'm providing the plotline for an interesting sequel.

Loving it thus far DG, the plotline of the cuckold husband raising another children really presses the buttons of revenge, payback, and attonement pursivists.

You see, one thing we do know about you DG, is that you don't usually go for predictability.

I think I've figured your thread:

George really is the father of his kids, the tests he initiated haven't been seen and will reveal that. Dot's affair with Paul is sure enough where she wants to be, as is her cattish duplicity, betrayal, warped intent, all of which you will have total pleasure in blowing up in her face in front of every family member. Paul is actually sterile and his wife had some daliances or even a full blown long term deal with the father of her kid/s, partly due to discovering Paul's infidelity with Dot (& others?), and later intentions to dump her and be with Dot. Seems the so called perfect deception was known by many, with George one of the last to know, even though all concerned have been inept at hiding it. Paul and his wife have a similar loveless but dutiful marriage of responsibilty up to that point. Thats why she readily agreed to the divorce, with Paul paying alimony of course, none the wiser.

Dixie has been secretly lusting after George for many years, and is ready to take Dot's place in bed, hence her going along with Dot's plan when it will be revealed that she always despised what Dot was doing, and considered her something of a whore. Now she has one-up on Joe, whom Dixie figures won't want either Paul or Dot to know he fucked Dot. Joe is just something of a dipship, a clueless passenger who ends up one of those right out in cold at the end.

George absents himself in the last day's before she leaves for the reunion so he won't get(formally) the 'dear John' note. Dot reckons all in good time, and trots along her merry way till the reunion 'intervention' George has planned goes off like pass the parcel in Fallujah. Paul finds out that Joe has nailed Dot and it's all off. Dot's life collapses and turns to shit, and she seriously contemplates suicide. George has her arse and minimal assets out in the street, and gets a litigation lawyer to extract some financial damage from the conspirators. By some strange quirk only possible in this fictional forum, he comes out smelling roses, adored by his kids, financially on top, and with Dixie his bedmate.

Oh COME ON naysayers, stranger things HAVE happened... am I near to right DG?

Even if I'm wide of the plate, there's an alternate ending there!

On the other hand, Dot could know that George has gotten wise, and plans to............

wetapapwetapapover 18 years ago
RandallR

don't know if your correct, but like it a hell of a lot better than mine. just wish you had made it longer, was enjoying it and it came to an abrupt end. good as yours is, bet DG's will be better, no offense.

RandallRRandallRover 18 years ago
For Wetapap......

I really went as far as I wanted with my outline alternate below, the last line of my comment was beginning a second alternate ending that someone else can finish.

Also have to apologise to "Dot", actually the daughter in DG's story, read Dorothy there, in my part of the world Dot is short for Dorothy.

Judging by the number of posts, DG's really got something going here!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
The episode with Joe was a bit much

Letting Joe rape his wife was a little too much. He prettly much put himself at an even lower level than Dorothy was.

Honor among thieves?

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
NOT WHAT BUT WHEN NOW IS GOING TO OCCUR

and will everybody be happy, I dont think so, TK U MLJ LV NV

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 11 years ago
Wow

Dorothy is about the most vile disgusting cheating wife ever. Fucking cunt. Her husband George is an asshole cheater also but since his wife basically cut him off he got it somewhere else. Now George has an excellent plan. How will the fucking jerkoff cheaters wind up? We'll see...

HardFeltHardFeltalmost 11 years ago
I agree with Betrayed

I thought my ex was bad! This is so far beyond vile it's enough to make a person want to puke!

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 10 years ago
Enjoying it

Not sure why he would marry a woman who never told him she loved him, and who married him for convenience. That was a curious detail. He gets what he deserves.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Wow

After reading her letter, I stand by my statement in Chapter 1. Drown the cunt.

tazz317tazz317over 10 years ago
WHAT NOW MY LOVE

in the brutal sunlight things always seem different, TK U MLJ LV NV

KarenEKarenEalmost 10 years ago
Father?

Three kids have same father, but she had sex with both guys around conception, they may yet be George's.

Would't THAT be a kick in Paul and Dorothy's asses!

rightbankrightbankalmost 10 years ago
It started from a negative concept

and keeps getting darker.

no winners here.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
what a stupid broad, fake marriage fraud and deceit, leaves both her and her lover subject to lawsuits out the ass

having her husband pay for what she assumes is her lovers bastard children, after all this death becomes her.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 8 years ago
Jeez

It seems all the characters in this tale are low-life human beings, some worse than others. Another chapter...

sbrooks103sbrooks103over 8 years ago
His Cheating

“I can hardly blame you since I didn't give it to you that often.” – Exactly!

Tootight1Tootight1over 7 years ago
good story

hell yes, but give it a 5 for the work involved and originality at least. No, I didn't like the way the story went, but he cheated on her, she cheated on him, what does anyone think is going to happen?

So, what's the problem? The problem is she did it on purpose, and let her husband think he was the father. The problem is she cheated her husband out of her love and family, that should have been his. For him it was only sex, for her it was love of a different man.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
UGH....Again!!!

As I said, the story would have had a much better impact if he hadn't cheated as well!

The story is tired!

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 6 years ago
Seems

realistic to me with believable flawed human characters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
UGH!!!!

Again, the story would have had a much greater impact if he hadn't screwed around!

As it is it's tit-for-tat!

KRD19254KRD19254over 6 years ago

But with this written confession or collusion that his kids are not his - he can take poor ole Paul to the cleaners for 18yrs child support for each of them. Sue away and make the cheaters future lives miserable.

sas6446sas6446over 5 years ago
UGH!!!

Like I said in the previous chapter comments, the story would have been much better if he had been faithful!

PowersworderPowersworderover 5 years ago

So glad that George screwed around. Even subconsciously he was rebelling against being cucked by his evil cunt of a wife.

"I know I should really feel bad but I don't."

Having bastards by a lover and foisting them off on an unsuspecting husband should be a crime punishable by a lengthy jail sentence. It's deliberate fraud with a massive amount of emotional trauma delivered to the victim.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Dark

This is a pretty dark story. I hate cheaters, but I'm glad.He was getting some too.

rfnks2002rfnks2002about 5 years ago

What do you call a woman that does this to her family ? Not just her husband, but the kids what did they do? This is where both party's should pay through nose it is fraud. Back child support, emotional trauma, With the letter she her self admitted to the crime judge should have a field say on her ass.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
interesting story...

it would be much better with edits by someone with basic written english skills.

robroy93robroy93about 4 years ago
Hope

I really hope she and her lover get a terrible, deserved burn in the next chapter. I believe that I hate her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Oh boy what a story!

The betrayal is so selfish and cruel I’m just dying for revenge!

WillowghbyWillowghbyabout 3 years ago
Argh!

What a bunch of hypocrits! Seriously, how can you dis Dorothy for her affair with her one true love, yet easily approve of the serial ONSs perpetrated by George? They are BOTH POSs. They deserve each other and whatever fecal matter happens in their lives, spinning blades or no.

Many thanks to DG for his many stories. Sorry to see no new entries since '15.

26thNC26thNCalmost 3 years ago

Ain’t nothing he can , do short of killing Paul, to save face in this situation. He had to get a little strange cause the bitch weren’t going to give him none.

MarkT63MarkT63over 2 years ago

Shoot the slut...

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

NOT SO MUCH; TRITE AND ILLITERATE. Weirds me out when someone goes "head over heals" and just "starred up" at me.

AngelRiderAngelRiderover 2 years ago

Because a woman of this level wouldn't have shown her true colors over the years. Once again, you are an asshole. Really, you are a misogynist. If you aren't then perhaps you are just unintelligent. After all, how can one write a story like this without having deep seeded hatred for women believing they are capable of this without any prior history or just a lazy pathetic writer who doesn't bother to outline.

That's it isn't it? You are one of those "organic" writer morons who think they are able to create a cohesive story written over days in parts without completely fucking up creating plot holes galore?

If you haven't figured it out yet, I am calling you a pathetic hack.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Use coke not coal makes a hotter fire

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Dorothy is a super bitch and she deserves every bad thing that George may have planned and in store for her and Paul. How about a tragic car accident where both would be together in their final moments? Let's see George's plan

5*

BJ

BlueEyd2BlueEyd211 months ago

I struggle with the fact that they have been married so long and she is such a total bitch and he didn't have a clue.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

What an insane letter to leave when you want to get an uncontested divorce. Guess the American education system is a complete failure.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

"When's the reunion"?.

8th October,1st Saturday of the month!.

Don't know where you live but where I live there's only 7 days in a week.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Would have been better without the mutual cheating.

AstordatairAstordatair2 months ago

That evening with his so-called wife and her friends must have required some word-class level poker-face. I would never have been able to do this! Great writing! 5*

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDG Hear@DG Hear
I want to thank all the readers who read and comment on my stories. If anyone would have told me 8 yrs ago (now it's 16 yrs ago) I would be writing stories (on an adult web site) I would have laughed at them. Thank you so much for the feedback and comments. It's what keep m...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

What Now? Ch. 01 Previous Part
What Now Series Info