What She Needs Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Michael laughed harder, "Not if that father was fifteen years younger than you!"

"I doubt Jason is that much younger than me." David groaned, but he knew Michael was right. All his wealth paled in compare to how a father would see the relationship. If it was his daughter he would see a young girl giving up much of her life to an older man who would be ailing and holding her back only to make her a very young widow.

Michael only chuckled and pointed over to a few boats that were stopped to set up gear for trolling. David shook his head; he had a honey hole he wanted to set his special guests on.

In another thirty minutes they had stopped and set the rods and were casually trolling along. David would look back and watch Laura interact with her father. The two were close, and she certainly was a Daddy's girl. They were both smiling and having fun, and he kept remembering the joy on her face the day they had spent together fishing. How beautiful she had looked with all that happiness in her smile. His mind was quickly pulled from that wonderful memory when the first rod bent over and released. The fish were on!

12