All Comments on 'What The Cat Dragged In Ch. 18'

by psyche_b_mused

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
LOVE IT!!!!

I checked back every day until I found it today and I was almost itching with excitement. This next chapter is brilliant, answering questions, setting up more questions, I love it. Can't wait until you write some more :o) Happy holidays!

KatLadyKatLadyover 13 years ago
I almost feel sorry--nope, not really

Paulie C is going to get his ass handed to him in pieces when Victor gets a hold of him. I can't wait. REALLY luvin the affection between Vic and Kelly. Can't help but wonder with all the unprotected sex they're having when's she going to get preggers.

This reader would love if that happened.

gw0313gw0313over 13 years ago
Happy Happy Joy Joy

This is the Best Almost Christmas Present Ever.....I check back everyday to and was so happy to see this post. You have a great talent for expressing the violent need, the driving possession, the pain blurred lines of passion that is Creeds love for his Frail. That in its self is sexy as hell. It's gonna be a great painful, bloody, Violent end for Stan & Paulie C. and I for one cannot wait for more.

Merry Christmas, G

lostchickenlostchickenover 13 years ago
Damn!

They are evolving so quickly with each other. You are doing such a wonderful job in this series, I am loathe to see it come to an end.

Fantastic! Amazing! Brilliant!

bulltlrbulltlrover 13 years ago
In total agreement...

with the comments made on the chapter so far.

Was wondering what her trepidations were for

not wanting to leave their current safe haven?

Both she and Victor hate that place....

Looking forward to the next chapter!!

Happy Holidays

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
I love this series!!!!!!

I've been away from my computer for a few days and i was practically itching with excitment and eagerness once i realised that the next chapter was here, as always I can't wait for the next installment :c) Happy holidays, from your biggest fan*EVER*

bearmad1963bearmad1963over 13 years ago
Good Chapter

Great story. I'm enjoying it very much and cannot wait for the next chapter to come out.

Happy New Year.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
just cant wait...

... for the next chapter! this story is out of my usual range. i clicked on it accidentally, and i am THRILLED that it did. i adore the passion and depth of both the leads. the sex is hot, the dialog is smart and the whole things is brilliantly written. now, GIVE ME MORE!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Too good

I just found this story and read it straight through. It's just too good not to follow through to the finish. So hurry up already!

gw0313gw0313over 13 years ago
People

You need to stop talking about the end of this series, you are gonna make me cry. I hope it never ends....Seriously

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
I don't know if you did it on purpose,

But I love how she watches the neighbors. And when Conlon asked if the salesman had killed his wife yet, all I could think of was Alfred Hitchcock's "Rear Window." As always another good chapter!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I'm falling in love with Kelly too

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous