All Comments on 'What We Did'

by realpussyboy

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Spectacular genderqueer story

First of all, let me say "Thank you!" I enjoy a very broad range of porn, but rarely find hot gay FTM stuff. Your story was a breath of fresh air. (I did only give a 75% rating: longer stories will garner better results!)

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
thanks for making me cum!!!

i came so hard reading this story... i'm also ftm and i love the feeling of a hard, throbbing cock filling me up with hot sperm. it's great to feel the warm wetness shooting against my cervix, and the pregnancy play never fails to make me explode. thanks! it's my favorite fantasy and i'm glad literotica changed the search function to make this easier to find. keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Thank you!

Doing a search on "FTM" on this site brings up exactly three stories: yours, a strap-on buying guide, and one story in "Lesbian Sex." Ugh. Thankfully, yours delivers right on the money for a situation that I'd talked over at length with a former long-time partner of mine. We had honestly considered having biological children if at all possible, despite how much of a mindfuck it could possibly be to a guy like myself. However, the appeal of a child being a creation that was made of part of both of us was great enough for me to honestly feel complacent with the idea. The only criticism I can give is that it's safest to wait 6-12 months after stopping T before attempting to get pregnant, even if one's cycle has returned, to be sure that T levels are at bionormative levels for female-bodied persons and thus won't harm the foetus. All the same, thank you. <3

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
hot

more, please--i want more ftm porn, and this was sadly too short. still, i'm throbbing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
delightful

two men able to have a child sounds so wonderful bonding them together in such a unique way delightful

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
sooo hot...

the impregnation, an uncut cock, the bi-racial dynamic..."I love you, have my baby." Damn!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Love it!

Thinking about making a FTM pregnant makes me pop my nuts. I've never been with one, but would love to. Making him pregnant with my seed would be an amazing bonus!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

As an ftm myself I love your stories. they always get me turned on and wanting for some cock in my pussy. please keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Love it

Wow - what a very hot hot story. As a bisexual male who has had an affair with a FTM TS, I can easily imagine how exciting it would be to just let go and get him pregnant....both fathers :) Love it :))

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
More

I've read the two stories about FTM having sex and it drives me crazy. I love creampies and impregnation.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
hot & sweet

This was a nice story) And it is not so unusual as some people might think, even in the country which I live in (almost third world): one of my close friends who is a gay transman had a baby couple years ago with his partner. He's been taking testosterone prior to that and has had top surgery, so he looks like a masculine cis man, stopped HRT for a while to have a baby and then continued. He's been through a lot of transphobic shit because of that but now they're all quite happy. I don't want children myself, but I admire people like him and their bravery.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Glad this is on Literotica. Fucking hot.

This is my worst nightmare/hottest fantasy. Loved the dialogue right before he shot off. Wasn't sure if they were lovers or having a one night stand until then. Some of the sentences could be polished up but the pacing was great. You could feel the urgency.

transwolfpuptranswolfpupalmost 9 years ago
So Relateable for Me

Could you potentially write a story about me and my transsexual girlfriend? I am an ftm, but she is also a mtf. I am currently pregnant with our child, but my hormones are insane right now! I literally live on literotica looking for stories just like these. I get so hot and bothered with my tiny penis always dripping. It is not a rarity for my lady to come from her job to take care of me... But if you could dedicate or write a story related to my predicament, that would make me very happy and very...wet.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Awesome!

I've been looking for something EXACTLY like this for a while. I have recently decided to make the transition from FTM despite being into men. People have a hard time understanding Trans-Gays, and it's VERY DIFFICULT to find erotica with these specifications. Thanks so much! Very hot. Hope you keep writing!

naughtytransboynaughtytransboyover 8 years ago

I'm an ftm and I would like to use my child bearing abilities... This story made me super happy. (I'm not on t yet)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
An FTM Guy

Hey! Just so you know, as someone who is taking testosterone and have talked to my doctor about it- TESTOSTERONE IS NOT BIRTH CONTROL. It makes it more difficult to get pregnant, but you still have a chance.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
On the money for me...

I have had several wonderful encounters with FTM guys over the years... first time back in the 80s, if you can believe it. I'm a cis gay man who came out at 15 back in 1969, so you might say I've been around the block. This is the hottest story I have ever read. Here's my challenge to you hot young guys out there -- make me a real daddy some day. ;)

ClavinMobClavinMobover 5 years ago
Perfectly Paced

This story is so hot. Thank you for writing it! I wish there was more content like this out there. <3

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Hot!!

I'm a trans guy and man oh man it's hard to find good content... Damn is this good. Thanks for sharing it. I don't usually comment on erotica but I had to this time so apologies if I'm awkward.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Beautiful

Darling, I would love for you to have a baby. Your writing is so erotic!

Also, I like that you seem to have the best of both worlds :-)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userrealpussyboy@realpussyboy
Just a post-transition, gay transguy who likes sharing his sexy stories with the world. I'm taken and not looking to meet in real life, but I love talking to other transguys (and cisguys) who are into raw/bareback PIV sex between FTMs and cisguys... and impreg/cumplay is an ad...