What's a Girl To Do? Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"God, Ali, that was so sweet!" he exclaimed as my muscles continued to grasp his cock within me. I could feel his cum leaking out from around his softening cock, sliding down my pussy lips and slowly down my ass. We smiled at each other, breathing heavily, until finally he pulled out, and rolled onto the bed next to me. His hand found mine and he brought it to his lips, kissing the back of my hand just as he had Julia Roberts' before.

"I love you, Ali," he breathed, as he held my hand, the other hands brushing down my side. I started to get up to shut off the light in the living room, but Devon stopped me. "I'll get it," he said and getting up, quickly ran to shut off the light. I pulled back the comforter and the sheet and made myself comfortable, turning on my side as I normally slept. Devon returned and slid in behind me, his hard body pressing into me, his arm encircling my waist. "Night, baby," he placed kisses on my back and neck before settling in to sleep.

"Night," I replied happily, pulling his arm tighter around me.

He began snoring quickly and his loud snoring kept me from falling in to a deep sleep. I began to think of Rob, and what I would tell him the next day. The thought of never seeing my other fuck buddy was not a happy one, but I told myself that if we were really friends, he would continue to want to hang out with me. In some small corner of my heart, I fancied myself in love with Rob. "But that's ridiculous," I thought. "You have Devon now." I tried to fall asleep, and the last thought I had before slipping into dreamland was, "what's a girl to do?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thanks for reading :) If you liked this story, I hope you'll continue reading the series because I have several little plot twists already figured out. Some of the story tags will give you a hint as to where the story is going. Don't forget to vote and leave feedback!

Ali

12