When a Woman's Fed Up Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Iread2relax
Iread2relax
1,299 Followers

His lawyer nodded and then stated, "Do not react to anything she says. They will be watching you, so keep your composure. You have paid for your crimes against her and now you should be allowed to go home. Do not address her, only speak to the judge or me, understand? When the DA questions you, answer honestly, but remain calm."

Deshaun nodded. He knew how to play the game, and in a few months for one Ms. Keisha Johnson, it was Game Over! Anyone that tried to stop him were gone too. This was it. He had to show her to whom she belonged for one final time. His lawyer finished talking and called the guard. The guard escorted him back to holding area. Deshaun was holding a tin cup, and managed to crush the cup into oblivion. Realizing what he'd done, he discarded the dish, and lay quietly on his bunk. He meditated, dreaming of the delicious ways Keisha would beg for her life, before he snuffed it out for good.

*****

"Baby, what's wrong?" Dylan asked. They had arrived at her apartment, and Keisha was shaking. She stood staring into nothing. Her silence was causing him great concern. She didn't answer; just looked out of the window.

"I have to report to the DA's office. Deshaun will be out soon. Dylan, I have go. He will kill me. He will hurt you and anyone that tries to protect me. After I talk to the DA, I'm going." She explained crying.

"Keisha, love, you don't have to run from him. Listen to me..." he tried to explain. She interrupted.

"Baby. I'm pregnant. He has cost me one child. I won't endanger our baby. I'm going away. Someplace he can't find me." She continued.

Pregnant, a baby, my baby Dylan was temporarily stunned. This changed everything. She could not leave him, because they were truly connected; so he had to deal with this threat himself.

"Keisha I will die before he hurts either of you. I will protect you and our baby. Let me. Please, don't run." Dylan pleaded. Then he held her, and felt her tremble in fear. He hated Deshaun Williams and needed to find a way to rid her of him. "Baby, it's alright. He won't get near you, either of you." He promised. Soon she was exhausted and fell asleep. Dylan could not sleep. This bastard was a threat to his family. He would protect them somehow. That night, he stayed and held her all night His heart broke as she cried in her sleep. She relived her time with that monster in her dreams, and there was nothing he could do. He could only hold her and whisper "It's alright. I love you," in her ear.

He was scheduled to work Saturday, but called in. When Lana arrived at work and Dylan didn't show, she went on full alert. As soon as she and her temporary partner went on patrol she drove straight to Keisha's.

Keisha was a wreck. She knew she had a crazy ex, but this was the first time she heard of how insane he was. "Keisha, listen, we've got you girl. Don't worry." She promised. Keisha hugged her new friend. Lana had to go back out, but as she was leaving she called Chase. He made her promise him that if danger came, she'd call. He answered, and told her to tell her partner he was coming.

"Keisha, I want you to move into my house. I don't like you being in this apartment alone. Please, for my sanity and because of our baby, let me care for you." Dylan asked.

"Dylan, I love you, but I have to go." She answered. "If I move to your house and he finds out..."

"Don't think about him. Think about us. We're having a baby. We're having our own little boy. He will be here in..." he paused.

"Seven months, I'm eight weeks. I made an appointment, and it was after calling that the DA called." Keisha explained.

"Dylan, I am not trying to trap you here. I didn't do this, get pregnant, just to..." he kissed her.

"Baby, we are both over thirty, not kids. We're grown, and I'm ready to be a dad. First, I have to make sure you and Jr. are safe. Once that is taken care of, girl, I'm putting my ring on your finger, understand." He kissed her soundly.

"Dylan, I'm scared." tears spilled down her cheeks. "This time, more than anything, I'm scared."

"I'm here baby. I'm not going anywhere." He swore. Carter came home and Dylan filled him in. Carter was furious. This guy was sick. Well if he thought Keisha was an easy target, he was in for a shock.

*****

Across the city, Chase arrived at Lana's apartment. She leaped into his arms. She was relieved he had come. She invited him in and relayed the events that she had learned of. Chase listened, his mind spinning. He had seen visions weeks ago. A black serpent, strong and deadly was prone to strike. He was hunting his prey, a small gray mouse. To get the mouse, he devoured every animal in his path. It was then the vision ended.

This man, Deshaun, was the serpent. Only one thing would stop a serpent. You had to kill it and then cut off its head. He needed to talk to Dylan, but it was late. He'd go to him in the morning. The serpent was not free yet, but they needed to be prepared for it when it was ready to strike.

Lana lay in his arms, holding him so tightly. She had never held on so tightly before. He knew she worried for her friends, and he would do all he could to help keep them safe.

This is the end of chapter two of When a Woman's Fed Up. I hope you enjoyed it. Please read, comment, and vote. Chapter three is being worked on. IR2R

Iread2relax
Iread2relax
1,299 Followers