All Comments on 'When a Woman's Fed Up Ch. 03'

by Iread2relax

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
More

I need the next part. Hurry. Deshaun is sick.Great job I read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
unfortunately

This is a good story but unfortunately closer to real life than some might think or wish. I won't call him a man nor any of his kind. They exist and prey on others. I look forward to him getting what he has coming to him. Please continue

ariesgirlariesgirlover 10 years ago

I understand Keisha having to run but the way she just left some letter for Dylan bothered me. Dylan did at least deserve a phone call before she left.

Yes I know she is scared of that fool. I have never been abused but I had a front row seat to it growing up. My dad use to abuse my mom. My brothers and I tried getting help from a neighbor once but he threatened us. We were little kids so the only thing we could do was watch and listen to the beatings. My mom eventually turned him in to the police and left with us. Thank God he didn't bother my mom after we left.

Deshaun needs to be eventually stopped so its best to get rid of the threat now. Dylan and Alicia can't get back the precious time they are losing by this separation.

BunnyLBunnyLover 10 years ago
Hurry please!

Can't wait for the next chapter. Dylan deserves time with his girl and child. He has been a good man and Keisha can't continue to let someone that's in the past define their future.

brownskinnedcutiebrownskinnedcutieover 10 years ago
That was good!!

How was Deshaun able to fool all of those people? His ass is crazy and in denial. Keisha did nothing to your stupid ass but you abused her for years and almost killed her. I was Deshaun to die and in the most painful way.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
An Excellent Story!

This is a great story, but unfortunately to near reality for most people to believe. Many mentally ill people are able to fool the people that are supposed to be helping them and it results in tragic ends.

Actually, there was a case locally, where it was the professional who had the hidden problem and the patient who died as a result

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Excellent

Please kill that fucker, Deshaun is a lowlife loser. Love your writing. Thank you Lucy

Giggles4uGiggles4uover 10 years ago
Whoa!

Reading this chapter was like watching a movie! Lol. Loved it! Woo man the crazy thing is that there are people like Deshaun that live in our world and we probably greet em each day...clueless to their level of "psychoticness." Anyhoo, loved the update! More please!

MySecretSideMySecretSideover 10 years ago
I wish

I could meet that Deshaun on the street. When I finish with him, he'll be singing soprano; if you know what I mean. What an ass! You need to make his end as gruesome and torturous as possible. He needs to suffer. I hate that guy. He just, just end him soon please.

HateItHateItover 10 years ago
Love your villians

You must be really twisted to write guys as heinous as this. I have read all of your stories and from Darius Granger, Gernick Ivanov, Henry Baker, and even the evil Esmeralda, I LOVE your villains. Please create even more; I wonder how twisted your mind really is.

peacelilly2sisterspeacelilly2sistersover 10 years ago
karma

Love it! Don't kill Dashaun. . .he should be carted off somewhere, and beaten daily. Where is chapter 4??? Would like to proof read for you. . .

racfguyracfguyover 9 years ago
Talia & Rick's twins

"...Desiree was feeding both sets of twins a snack when Dylan and Landon kept talking about 'Licia..."

Shouldn't this be ZANDER and LANDON?

Just wondering.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userIread2relax@Iread2relax
3/19/2020 Life is what happens to you while you are living. COVID19---- Thus times are making me realize that we won't be here long. Today, many people have been dealt horrible blows, but life goes on and the world keeps turning. 200 stories, I have written 200 stories. ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories