When Dave Met Sally Ch. 01-06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We sat at the bar and ordered two bottles of Budweiser, no glasses just bottles, Carol paid for the drinks and we just sat there, like two ordinary women out for a quiet drink. I sat there and reached for my Bud and as I did so, I noticed fior the first time my tattooed finger stood out, Carol, what do you think of tattoos, I asked. Dave I love them, I would like to have one but working in the salon trade it almost counts me out, why do you ask? It’s the finger tattoo, do you think it looks odd, out of place almost?

Dave if I had my way it would not stop at your finger, I would have a very special design added to both of your hands and wrists. What like I asked, now that would be telling wouldn’t it, anyway I don’t think Sally would approve if you wanted something done off your own back. What are you trying to say, that I have no power on what is changed on me, that Sally controls everything, if I wanted a tattoo, another piercing or something its up to me to decide not Sally. Do you mean that Dave, do you rally meant it?, of course I do, Prove it Carol said, have a tattoo, let me pick what you have, and Ill do anything you ask, and I mean anything. Sex, a tattoo, a piercing, anything, well what do you say?

I thought for a while, not on the tattoo she wanted to give me but on what I could get her to do, okay Carol, but remember you said anything.

Sally seemed a little upset that I wanted Carol to pick a tattoo for me, she knew we were close, in fact it was Sally who encouraged Carol to give me oral sex during the stocking tattoo, but she still seemed curious about our friendship. Nevertheless Sally agreed and arranged with Carol what was to be done, and I was told to attend the ceremony the following Sunday. Sunday I asked, why Sunday, because the tattoo will take a long time to complete and I want to get one hand finished at least. I was a little shocked because I started to realise what could be done in a days tattooing.

The alarm went off at six thirty and after we had breakfast we went to the studio, Carol was already waiting and seemed anxious to get started. We went in, and put the heating on and made another pot of tea. Take your top off Dave, Sally said, oh and no need to do any shaving before we get started is there, she said with a smile on her face. Carol came with the tea and Sally said, Dave you had better take one of these, they will help to calm you down a little, and held out two tablets, without thinking why I needed calming down I took the pills off Sally, placed them on the side of the tattooing chair and then placed one in my mouth and took a sip of tea and swallowed. Sally started to get the gun ready and Carol went to put the kettle back on, because it was still a little cold in the shop and she liked her tea. I picked up the second pill and popped it in my mouth and after another sip I swallowed it, DAVE, DON’T SWOLLOW, I heard Sally yell and just looked at her, too late I said, why. Dave those are strong tablets and, oh never mind, just remember that it was you who asked me for this tattoo. I was soon bouncing in and out of consciousness, when I was conscious I felt no pain, but could hardly move, I just felt someone rubbing my left hand in the palm and my right at the same time, and the rubbing sensation seemed to spread higher and higher. It was Monday morning when I started to come round, I was lying in bed, and could hardly move at first, I remember looking up at the ceiling and trying to remember what was going on, what had happened, and then I remembered the tattoo, the tablets. I lifted my arms, but could not see anything, they were covered in coloured plastic, from finger to armpit. I turned over and Sally was looking at me, she said, Dave the polythene is there to stop your tattoo drying out too quickly and you need to keep it on the rest of the week, but wash every day. What did you do I asked her, Only what you asked for she replied. Sally wouldn’t let me take the polythene off, and when it was time to wash she blindfolded me and washed me, and after five days I could take no more. Sally, when can I see my tattoo, I asked, tonight she said when Carol gets here. The anticipation was murder, but after five days a few hours wouldn’t make much difference. Carol arrived around seven and bought a bottle of wine, it was odd drinking wine with polythene covered arms, surrounded by the only two people in the world who knew what was tattooed on each arm. As we were waiting Sally said, Dave you remember I said that it was a lot to complete in a day, Yes I replied, well Carol helped me and we managed to get a little more done than we anticipated, now come with me and lets have one last shower. Of course I was blindfolded again, except this time there was no cream rubbed over my tattoo, and no polythene to cover it, just a soft towel which dried it for the first time in a week. I was lead into the sitting room and I heard Carol say WOW, they’re great, I cant see any colour loss can you, Sally seemed to pull at my arms inspecting them and then said only a few minor spots around the elbow. I was that aroused that even without seeing the tattoo I was ready to cum.

Slowly Sally untied the blindfold and let it slip to the floor, I looked down at the same time as raising my hands, they were black, the backs, the palms, the fingers, the wrists, all the way up to where my biceps were. Everything was jet black, it looked as though I had black pvc arm length gloves on. I would have shit myself if it wasn’t for the big black plug up my arse. I was expecting something different, but not this different.

Sally looked at me and said, You got what you asked for Dave, oh and by the way, you know how you promised to wear nail polish for Carol well now you can keep that promise except that you will only be allowed to wear black nail polish.

I just stood there, the skin was almost healed, much more advanced than normal, it must have been the cream and the polythene covering.

Sally came to my mouth and started kissing me and Carol started kissing my arms, and once again before I knew it we were all making love on the floor.

When I awoke the next morning I was the first one up and went to the bathroom, after emptying myself I started to study my arms, they were jet black, not like the normal black ink Sally usually used, but almost shinny, I just stood there looking in the mirror, pierced nose, punched out ears, tattooed makeup, tattooed fishnet stockings and suspender belt and tattooed pvc look-alike arm gloves. I looked like a slut who wanted to be fucked, well I was almost because of the butt plug, but what the hell had I turned into, I had to admit I liked it, but it still scared me.

What was my future, what had the girls got planned for me, surely there was nothing else they could do to me, or was there?