All Comments on 'When I Get Home'

by Harddaysknight

Sort by:
  • 227 Comments (Page 2)
sinsational83sinsational83over 8 years ago
NICE

This story was pretty good reading. it was well written and in a weird way made a lot of sense. actually I would have read this if there were 10 more chapters, it was that good.

SplitAcesSplitAcesover 8 years ago
Well you pulled off the impossible

You came up with a set of circumstances where I believe I'd take her back too. It's not clear how she ended up in a situation where the creep could take advantage of her (which is the weak link in every cheating wife that loves her husband story) but what the hey, I've had nights I can't remember to this day when I was younger; so who knows what he may have slipped into her drink. What is clear is how much she loves her husband and how sorry she is for having cheated on him. I think seeing your wife try to take a bullet meant for you is more than enough justification to give her a second chance.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
sorry mixing alcohol with meds, not my fault, who chose the actions?

another RAAC story

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
throw the skank slut out

chucky! but no you are a wimp.......

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Angry commenters

I've been reading loving wives stories for awhile now and I usually refrain from commenting but all these comments screaming about writer or main character being a cuckold simply because he takes his wife back are annoying as fuck. I mean everyone makes mistakes and she clearly did it was a perfect storm of situations but it happened. There are times to BTB and there is time for reconciliation. We're human ergo we make mistakes. I've read BTB stories where I don't agree with the result and I've read reconciliation stories where I thought the wife should have been burned but arguing for one side at all costs is idiotic in every way. Circumstances and many other factors have to come into play for every decision.

Just my 2 cents.

Anyway it was a decent story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
agree

I'M THINKING ALONG THe SAME way as "spliteaces".A 3

dissmissdissmissabout 8 years ago
alcohol and meds

It can happen .....

Thing is, she jumped in front of her husband to protect him.

Honest mistake with the drink and meds leads to her being taken advantage of.

The guy is a bit of a nut job......

Plausible plot and no, she shouldnt be made out to be a thoroughly bad person.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 8 years ago
I Can Live With It

Some people made a big deal out of her "secret rendezvous". Nowhere was it indicated that it was anything more than a couple of co-workers having a few after work drinks.

Should she have watched how much she was drinking, sure.

Should she have maybe thought more about how her cold medicine might interact with the alcohol, again, sure.

But that doesn't make her a cheating slut, and we can't discount the possibility, as someone else said, that he might have slipped her a date rape drug.

And finally, there was her throwing herself in front of the shotgun, there was NO indication that she knew it wasn't loaded.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Slut or stupid

she knew drinking and med's do not mix. She messed up and I leave her in a minute.Why was

she out drinking and no husband around.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
2 stars.

Stupid cunt should have fessed up. Instead, she kept everything a secret so her fuck buddy could get away and attack again.

Once she realized who shot her husband, she absolutely should have fessed up!

She gave far more importance to her secret and selfish desire to keep her marriage than everyone's safety.

That bitch would be divorced so fast it would make her head spin!

TMSPTGR3TMSPTGR3almost 8 years ago
Really?

Your wife fucks a psychopath and then he tries to kill you twice and all you say is "oh, dear, I'm glad that's behind us?" Not even "Lets not fuck around the office anymore?" Gag.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 7 years ago

Drinking excessively with a guy while taking cold medicine? Sounds a bit off.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Does seem like a rather convenient excuse, I was drunk.

So, how many other guys has she been drunk with? It sounds like it was simple lust and opportunity. So why won't she do it again, once she thinks she can get away with it?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Her Excuse is Irrelevant

While I agree that the wife's excuse of being drunk and taking cold medicine is lame and pathetic, in the end it doesn't matter to the husband. Her throwing herself in front of the shotgun showed him how much she loves him and is sorry for her cheating.

Also her behavior, loss of weight and fawning over him shows her guilt and remorse. She knows she screwed up and deeply regrets her adultery. It was also a one time occurrence. Unless you are determined to be divorced from her, it is totally forgivable. However, I'd still be really angry and trust in her would take quite a while to be reestablished!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
perfect

if not for the fact that she fucked around on him and almost got him killed. twice. 0/5

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
1* WELL DESERVED !

since cuck-boy didnt divorce the whore .

hope her next bull gives he (and cuck-boy) a strong case of aids sooner rather than later ! cuck-boy can look forward to a life of licking out 2nd hand man-cum from his hotwifes dirty used snatch ! the dozens of bull is their future want to thank cuck-boy for not divorcing the whore !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Yeah

Bloody mighty high cuckold.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Well here we have it

Another rubbish story by a rubbish (well let's not go mad and call him a writer) Pen pusher is probably more like it!

Give it up HDK. try knitting, you might be good at it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Please at least remain civil

If you don't like the story, don't say that the author is inept. Most of us would not write as well as HDK, if they even tried.

Besides, hiding under the anonymous blanket to criticize is way too easy.

Does it matter that the story might be far fetched, or not exactly the way you want it to be ? HDK's characters are welcome to act the way he wants them to act. In his stories, he runs the show. I happen to like some of them, and wish to thank HDD for the entertainment he provided with those stories.

EzrollinEzrollinover 6 years ago
Do I detect envy in some of the comments?

Nice little story, well written an interesting, more so than a lot of the tripe I've read here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Good story,

Don’t worry about assholes who try to turn fiction into real life. His is entertainment and it did just that. Just what it was supposed to do.

silentsoundsilentsoundover 6 years ago
Cuckolicious

Interesting cuck and one time lying cheating whore story.

I usually like HDK's plot angles even if I don't like his characters.

I appreciate this story and don't really give a shit about the cheating wench and her cuck and almost murdered husband.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Karen was a slut!

The way that Karen tells the story, she was drunk when screwed Williams at the picnic. Well for Karen not to realize that she was screwing Williams would require her to be falling over drunk! In that case Kurt would of found her passed out cover in semen while she was lying on the ground after the picnic. If she screwed him while she was still sober like I think, that means Karen is a slut! Kurt should divorce her ass.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
This author has written better stories than that. 2* for this non-good tale

I really like this author and his tales but this one is quite wimp and pathetic cuck.

It seems this tale is not even written by the same author.

This tale is too cuck, wimp and the wife is a STD slut-shame.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Asshole deserved to be shot

since he kept the cheating bitch

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Good story

Enjoyed the story. Your a good writer. I would have divorced her, but thats just me. Thanx!

Loklie

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Just Another Wacko With a Gun

Guns + Mental Illness are a really BAD combination,as the asshole in this story proves. ~ Stupid wife,lousy detective,and boring husband join the wack job to make this a rather pedestrian story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
A Few Questions

With so many readers wanting to Burn the Bitch I think more plot development was needed. Why was Karen drinking with Ralph in the afternoon? Did it start as a friendly lunch with a coworker or was she already cheating? When Detective Henderson asked about Williams why didn't she warn the cops or her husband?

Overall I liked the story so keep writting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Easy to see why this story has so many views

I'll add my 5 stars to the score.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Here cucky, cucky, cucky.........

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
3* plot faults

Lying to the cops rarely works out. Cops know story doesnt add up. Also, if hubby had his pistol with at all times this would have been a much short story.

Another thing about Hdk stories is that nobody ever dies which is definitely not real life.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Agree with anon about questions unanswered

What were the circumstances that a "faithful " wife would fuck a nut case like that? And she did not " sleep " with him, she fucked him. Why does everyone say that word. It's stupid!

26thNC26thNCalmost 5 years ago
Forgiveness

Throwing yourself in front of a shotgun is a pretty redemptive action. Drinking alone with a male co-worker isn't the smartest thing for a wife though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
UGH!!!

Not a good story! Too many flaws! He never asked the question, "Where were you that you got so drunk that you would let another man have you?"

There is a little point of her diving in front of the shotgun thinking she was saving her husband, but guilt as well as love is a motivating factor!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Yeah, She Screwed Up

Quite literally one time, but anyone who loves me enough to step in front of what they believe to be a loaded shotgun to save my ass is someone I'm planning on keeping around. I would forgive an awful lot for someone willing to do that. How many of you nay sayers have ever known a spouse who would do that for you? This is a RAAC that was earned unlike any other. Signed: BTW

Rocketmann22Rocketmann22over 4 years ago
I thought this is a good story.

This is a well written complete story. If you tied to answer where she was to get drunk next your be answering why she had a cold? she said why she slept with him and the results.

She knew what she did was wrong and knew she’d made a mistake allowing herself to be in that condition other than with her husband.

Her husband sounds like a thinking man and not some non thinking hot head.

silentsoundsilentsoundover 4 years ago
I was too harsh initially.

I still find this angle interesting though I can't bring myself to care overly for the characters but that could be do to the short length of the tale.

I guess size really does matter sometimes.😁

johsunjohsunabout 4 years ago

Good story. Good thinking from the husband to come up with that story to save his wife the embarrassment.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
nope

she cheated and kept it quiet. Well telling me or not doesn't matter she is divorced. I wouldn't do the old BTB moves. I would just split. Many women dink and get drunk or mix cold meds with alcohol. Most puke, pass out, or something other than spread their legs. If she was that easy to have sex with the guy she is not a keeper in my book. Love you? Sure. Take a bullet for you? She was willing but that was guilt and she would rather die than live knowing husband knows she was a slut for this guy.

InfiniteCycleInfiniteCyclealmost 4 years ago
Nope

1 star.

He wouldn't have been shot in the first place if she'd been the wife she should have been.

Even drunk and out of sorts, she still betrayed him.

If it hadn't been a fucking lunatic, she probably would have kept her secret and her cock on the side.

So she jumped in front of the shotgun. So what? Betrayal by infidelity, and letting someone die because you are a whore, are on a whole different level.

No excuse. Divorce. End of story.

I'm not interested in a contrived RAAC.

You may be Randi's mentor, but you still have a very different ideological outlook.

Nothing I have read of hers makes me question. Not so, with you. Sorry. Just calling it as I see it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
2 Stars

No Punishment for a Slut Wife .. I would have Kicked her to the Curb

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Anyone who wouldnt....

.....forgive this repentant wife is a cruel sob. She showed she was willing to die to save her husband and that's good enough for me. 4 stars

Rocketmann22Rocketmann22over 3 years ago
I think

He was a thinker and did a lot of thinking since he had been shot. Reading the story he sounded like a person that did a lot of thinking. In fact proof of him being a thinker was in the way he handled what his wife told him and her actions. Man jumping in front of a shot gun, to me made her a saint and a must to be near.

She said she made a mistake how can a thinking man not believe her. Plus she really proved her love for him twice without him knowing. When he was hidden in the kitchen he over heard her telling why she had sex with that guy, to me it sounded more like Rape and, she jumped in front of a shot (in a very loud voice, Keep her)

Helen1899Helen1899over 3 years ago
Enjoyed it

Nobody can live a full and fulfilled life without making mistakes along the way. It is how you deal with them that counts, I thought she was so full of remorse and sorrow because of her mistake that she certainly deserved another chance.

Dlh143Dlh143over 3 years ago

The bitch got him shot by cheating on him! And she gets off ? 1 star!

Grimjack01Grimjack01over 3 years ago
Forgiveness

Everyone makes mistakes, drinking and cold medication can do strange things together. ONE mistake while drunk is forgivable in this instance, going to a bar without your significant other in cfm outfits would be harder. Should have been 4 stars but I cant seem to take back the 3 sorry.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I agree with grimjack a solid 4* story. So I gave it 5*'s to pick up for his accidental 3*'s click.

Dlh143Dlh143about 3 years ago

A wimpy cuckold and a shitty RAAC story! I wish I could give negative stars!

Just_WordsJust_Wordsabout 3 years ago
I like this story. 5*****

It has a lot of interesting things about it and the infidelity is fairly believable. Good job!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Very good well written story about a women who made a mistake but willingly tried to give her life for the man she loved. That really is true love.

Obviously shitheads like @Dlh143 have no idea what true love is I guess their only love is the beer cans that they swill down their necks while looking for stories they can spew their abuse at.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

If you will notice, Dlh143 uses that same spiel word - for - word 9 out of 10 times. Think he pulls a scrap of paper out of his billfold to copy it! Thank you for an interesting story, I enjoyed it. 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
NOPE!

All that time and effort and all you managed to produce was another pathetic RAAC story.

BeauReadyBeauReadyabout 3 years ago

So Remember, Kiddies...

Let this be a lesson for you!

If you're gonna shoot somebody, always: "Two in the torso, one in the head..."

iameaseliameaselabout 3 years ago

It was good, as is usually the case but the speed at which he overlooked her cheating came too fast, even with everything taken into account.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Pathetic cuckold

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Really sucks!

Again the cuck glosses over his wife fucking around.

She was drunk & it really meant nothing.

I call bullshit again.

1 🌟 only because there is no zero stars.

Bill

26thNC26thNCabout 3 years ago

Again. Don't like her cheating, but she pretty much redeemed herself with the shotgun thing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Just another pathetic RAAC story.

lukeshortlukeshortalmost 3 years ago
Just Wait

Everything is lovely until she gets drunk again or pretends to be drunk as an excuse. 2*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

And that is always the crux of forgivness. Once forgiven, you are never allowed to have a 'bad day'. If you do she says "I thought you forgave me?" Or "why do you keep throwing that in my face?" Or the best one: "why cant you just get over it?". It always comes back to it being YOUR problem while they get to have a hot dirty memory to recall guilt free. Why guilt free? Because you forgave them.

WargamerWargameralmost 3 years ago

Cuck story, sorry but it is

Scores 1/5

ZharKhanZharKhanalmost 3 years ago

"Darling, I think you've been punished enough, don't you?“

No, I don’t. Now, why don’t you load the gun, and blow your pretty face off.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

His author really writes some unbelievably bad and hard to take cuck stories, just wow. They get worse as we go along.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A leopárd nem tudja változtatni a foltjait,mint az író sem a cukkold stílusát,minden irása boldog megbocsájtással végződik,de nagy kár mert a történetek jól megírtak!Vissza kellene olvasnia a kommenteket ,hogy kb. 70 % fel van háborodva az ilyen sz@r végződések miatt!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A skilful and entertaining piece of story telling. Ignore the anti-cuck brigade they're morons with completely fucked up priorities.

I'll Take ...she got drunk and fucked someone and then threw herself in front of what she thought was a loaded gun to save my life... Over ...she never cheated but hid behind the sofa when someone pointed a gun at me... Any Day of The Week.

LA

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I love it when the comments are better than the story. LA says he prefers a cheating wife who will die for him over a loyal wife who hides from danger. . . . I pity his wife.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wimpy conclusion!!!!!! After hitting him once with the bat . After he just tried to kill him and shot his wife. No Mercy, no regrets there should have been killing swings made. His head should have resembled a watermelon after 2 12 gauge shells slammed into it. Why can the main character suffer all sorts of torture and mental anguish but the perp never suffers??? Is this a Literotica pc rule? If so it is a foolish, ill-conceived rule. As to the story, interesting, well paced, VERY few grammar errors, Gave it a 5 despite my misgivings on the minor amount of revenge taken 9 out of 10 if there was a 10 star rating system.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I really enjoyed this story along with all your others, but 14 yrs old and still good reading. I'm sure you have change some of your ways of writing after 14 yrs. I gave you 5/5 on this story just like the rest of your stories. We as followers need to see more of your work. I hope you are well and still alive or have you just disappeared? Thank you again

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightover 2 years agoAuthor

The reports of my death are greatly exaggerated. I thank the last commenter for asking about it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

She knew who shot her husband. That's the reason she was eaten up with guilt. Her silence allowed him to try again. Her antics at the end did not make up for her betrayal.

sbrooks103sbrooks103over 2 years ago

"I never thought he might be the man that shot you until the detective asked about him the other day." - This is the part that still bothers me. I can grudgingly buy that she didn't connect Williams with the shooting initially, but she DID when the detective asked about him, and still didn't say anything, choosing to allow the shooter to remain at large rather than reveal her infidelity.

jimjam69jimjam69over 2 years ago

Good story. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Honestly, I shot Kurt. He took the last oreo from the vending machine at work so he had to go! I'm sure you all understand and agree with me. Good story and well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Shitty cuck story

WargamerWargamerabout 2 years ago

Nah, a good story, well written, but nah, no way would you have her back. Why??

Because she had to know who the shooter could be, she knew she had to be straight with the cops on ANY possible suspects who had a reason to shoot.

Instead, she kept quiet and by doing so set up the second confrontation. Two poor choices like that, sleeping with Williams and then saying nothing to the police, is enough for divorce in my book. Afterwards they could rebuild but she needed punishment, all up close and personal.

Scores 2/5

AA82ndAAAA82ndAAabout 2 years ago

Wife how could anyone trust her. Save her cheating butt and not tell the [police about Ralph. Hell, she could have made up a story that he bothers both women. Or he was fixated on them. Ralph was portrayed as a weird loser, and she screwed him. What happens when someone comes along and is not either. she will turn into a puddle. Husband is so dumb. Story does flow good and even though I don't agree that an intelligent man would keep the cheating wife, it is a well written.....BTRH

MikodaMikodaabout 2 years ago

There is a distinct lack of 'men' on this site. Be it writers (calling them authors is ridiculous), readers or fictional characters. I wonder what that means for the American society . But given that most of you have bigger breasts than women.......

Lawrie1941Lawrie1941about 2 years ago

Ridiculous, lucky to get 3 stars

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Stupid story. You think the COPs will not get the truth after questioning him?! Do your research. Zero rating

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Wonderful story! I get a kick out of it when women say, "I slept with him". No, you fucked him. If you slept, it was after the fact. Karen should have been very sorry, because, "I was drunk", doesn't cut it. She said she'd go with him if they left right now. She's a whore and wasn't thinking of her husband then, was she?

BuzzCzarBuzzCzarabout 2 years ago

I liked it. A little different from the standard cheating wife trope. 5*

lc69hunterlc69hunterabout 2 years ago

"I don't agree that an intelligent man would keep the cheating wife" is one of the more stupid comments I have read on this site.

Schwanze1Schwanze1about 2 years ago

Hasn't there been enough shooting? No. When someone shoots the bastard who shot me, there will have been enough shooting. In the meantime, I'm going to stay ready to defend my family and myself.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Why average.

Normal excuse drinks add in cough syrup.

Where drinking and how get home.?!

Office party etc where others and how did you get alone with him.

Smooth talker when known as sleezeball?!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

at the very least ,suck you off and swallow. bitch.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

The part where the wife didn't make the connection to the psycho and her affair when talking to the cops when her husband got back home is not believable.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

So well written and you have the guiltily feelings down perfectly. When I cheated, I felt so guilty that I got a different job and did all I could to make it up to my husband. Luckily we are still together and yes I told him everything. I still get days of extreme guilt and hope I always do.

OdessaLesOdessaLesover 1 year ago

This story was put together very well. It was enjoyable.

lc69hunterlc69hunterover 1 year ago

Husband did the right thing

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 1 year ago

Two husbands almost get killed and some how the wives end up being treated with such love and respect after fucking the guy that tried to kill them . The MC is so much of a cuckold he makes an excuse for a slut wife. Get a DNA test because who knows how many times she cheated.

Hiram325Hiram325over 1 year ago

Weak cucky nonsense.

nixroxnixroxover 1 year ago

2 stars - no comment

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I would have killed the bastard. Maybe the first swing of the pat was a loud foul tip, but the second swing would be a killing blow, and perhaps followed by several more. Very good story, maybe a little bit more of Karens thinking/role could have been entered but wasn't needed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What is it with this author? What exactly, does a cheating bitch have to do, to warrant some retribution?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

ice 69 cucker- Sorry. But no man with balls, would want anything to do with the slut wife. Now go away, and feltch the cum out of your boyfriends asshole!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

would think a smart guy like him would get as far away from this cheater as possible as quickly as possible.

fishgetterfishgetterover 1 year ago

Karen was not totally at fault for getting laid while drunk. She was repentant; however, she did keep it a secret. Maybe if she had come clean, she may have prevented him from getting shot? To not forgive (not forget) her one time screwing, under duress, another would have not been right. He did the correct thing, and it turned out great, for them. Ralph got what he deserved, as he was a nut case, from the get-go. I don't particularly like RAC stories, but this is one instance where it is the only option. HDK did a great job in aligning all the circumstances and wrote a great story. 5* for it and a big load of thanks.

inka2222inka2222over 1 year ago

I generally hate reconciliation in LW stories. But ones like this - where the wife literally proves her love and care for the husband by willing to die to protect him - are an exception to this rule. It'd be different if she tried to spin or excuse it or otherwise show selfishness. Since she didn't, the supreme loyalty and love she proved to hold, trumps a one time cheating episode that she clearly regrets deeply and intents to never repeat.

Priorities, people!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHarddaysknight@Harddaysknight
7139 Followers
I enjoy comments and seldom delete them. Writing is a pleasure for me. Reading comments, even negative comments, is a perverse pleasure. I thank Lit for providing a free forum to showcase my vast talent. Writing is recreation and fun for me. I am simply making shit up as I g...