All Comments on 'When Jimmy Came to Town'

by nicegirlreally

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
Scotsman69Scotsman69about 13 years ago
A very lovely tale

Skillfully written. Terse, and intensely erotic. Thank you.

SabineteasSabineteasabout 13 years ago
Absolutely wonderful!

Well Nicegirlreally, this is one of the best stories I have ever read on this site. Let me tell you that there is not much more one can do with a story like this. You've done yourself proud and you should be. This is the type of story that I love to read and let's you use your imagination to picture yourself in it. Please keep writing like this, it was wonderful!

BarbaraBarbaraabout 13 years ago
Great expectations of better to unfold. Erotic yet reserved date with fellow writer, promises an evening of mutual discovery?

Thoughtful plot development fails in several respects. -Readers are left hoping Jimmy believes in mutual masturbation, as peliminary attractions move to non-fictional circumstances, allowing 'nicegirl' to exhibit their personal capacity for adventurous sex. Difficult to understand reason, not to remove underwear, before initial erotic demonstration! No hints given as to purpose, of allowing a dedicated fetish on Jimmy's part to consume reader interest, in a potential extramarital relationship?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Outstanding!

Really liked it. It generated a lot of cum -- that's the point, isn't it?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Keep an eye on her

Very erotic story...good build up for next expectations!

Discgolfer

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
please...

Don't forget to add the sequel!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Great Story!

The story was well put together; enjoyed the plot and climax. I can't wait to read the sequel.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous