When Life Gets Dull, Spice It Up

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rubysen
rubysen
679 Followers

"But Dina's hand held it firmly and said, let it rest here. I was a bit confused what she had in mind. She didn't remove my foot even after all the nails were cut and softly massaged my foot. I was revelling under sheer pleasure and for the first time felt the foot was an erogenous spot. She repeated the massage with my right foot and this time my heel was right on her crotch. I simply let myself sink in the sensuality with my eyes closed, as my cock went berserk."

"I came to my senses, as she whispered if I was sleeping. ("Arame ghumiye porle naki?") As I opened my eyes, I was greeted by her smile. Bending down on me, she ran her fingers through my hair and again I was hit by the intoxicating aroma. I was oblivious of my strong hard on and only became aware when she looked at my bulge. A naughty smile appeared in her face and pointing a finger at my bulge, she asked who caused this, your girlfriend or a film star." ("Etar ei obostha kar kotha bhebe holo? Tomar premika na kono nayika?")

"I wasn't sure if I should say she caused it. At the same time, I didn't want to give her a wrong impression about having a girlfriend or daydreaming about a film star. Finally I took the courage and told her the person in front of me caused this. ("Amar samne je danriye achhe se") This made her blush and she said I was joking; she was my grandma. ("Yarki korona, ami tomar dida hoi.") I told her my grandma was prettier than any girl in my college. ("Amar dida amar colleger jekono meye theke sundori.") She was possibly embarrassed and without pushing further diverted the topic."

"She asked me to come to the bathing area with her so that she could do the necessary scrubbing of my body, as mom did. ("Niche cholo amar sathe, tomake bhalo kore ghosha maja kore dei, tomar mar moto.") I was about to tell her mom hardly scrubbed my body, she only checked on the cleanliness. But thought better of it."

"I collected my clothes & towel and followed her downstairs. She was carrying her towel and only her petticoat & bra, but no sari or blouse. As we entered the bathing area, she made me sit on a platform and asked me to take off my vest. I pulled out the vest, revealing my hairy chest. I was hoping she would partly undress like she did the other day and my heart was racing as she took off her blouse soaked with perspiration. But to my great disappointment, she wrapped the sari around her top and all I could see for a split second was the nice fold under her arms. Her bra and sari covered her breasts fully. Even her bellybutton was well covered. I now knew no excitement was waiting for me."

"She knelt down in front of me and scrubbed my feet & legs with soap & a wet sponge. She simultaneously gave me short massage on the calves. She went behind me and did my back. Intermittently she massaged my shoulder & back muscles and I felt nice. She asked me to stand up and she soaped my armpits. She rinsed away the soap from my armpit by splashing water and smelled the pits to check the smell ("Bogolta shunke dekhi, gondho royechhe kina"). I felt a stir as her nose lingered in my armpit. As she soaped my chest, I could feel her affection as she ran her fingers through my hairy chest. She shocked me by tickling my tiny nipples with her nails, but moved her hand away very quickly."

"After soaping my chest, she suddenly unbuttoned my shorts. As she saw my brief, she expressed surprise and said, what was the necessity of wearing tight briefs at home. They cause a lot of sweating. ("Barite tight jangiya pore thakar dorkar ki. Ote boddo gham jome thake.') Saying this, she pulled down my shorts to the ankles. This was more than what I could swallow and I squirmed. But she was unfazed and started soaping my thighs. She went up to inner thighs and almost touched my balls. Turning me around, she soaped the backside of the thighs; her hands reached the lower parts of my butts."

"To my horror, she suddenly said she would soap my butts. ("Ebar tomar pachhay saban makhiye dei"). She pulled down the back of my brief exposing my entire ass. Without giving me a chance to protest, she soaped my butts and finally my ass hole. As her hand was in my crack, the sensation was too strong. The shock of being touched at my very private hole was overshadowed by the pleasure created by the sleek fingers. Her hand went further down through the gap between the thighs and moved on the stretch between the asshole and my balls. She nicely soaped the hairy stretch and shocked me further by soaping my balls. I was under a spell of mesmerism and was unable to believe what was going on. Finally she pulled the brief back in position after washing my ass including every corner with lots of water. The whole thing happened too fast and left me dumbfounded."

"Now she stood up and came in front of me. She looked a bit flushed and her sari had slipped a bit, now showing a deep cleavage over her conservative bra. As she tied her hair in a bun, wonderful salt & pepper hair in her underarms excited me. She lifted her sari over her knees and I admired her shapely legs. I thought the process of cleansing me was over, but I was wrong. She knelt down in front of me and holding the elastic band of my brief she pulled it down. I thought she was making me naked and squirmed. But she maintained an apology for modesty and the elastic band rested at the base of my manhood, which had made the crotch of my brief wet with pre-cum. The whole lot of my pubic hair was out in the open and she soaped the hairy area and even the thigh joints. She somehow stopped short of soaping my cock."

"It's hard to describe my feeling, which was a combination of embarrassment with private parts getting exposed and the excitement of sensual touch of a woman. I had a feeling of deprivation, as she didn't clean my cock, which was dying for her sensual touch. After soaping was over she said, we should turn back to each other and have our bath comfortably after getting naked. She asked me soap the part, which she left out, meaning my cock. Finally she gave me the last shock by saying I may relieve myself of the stored juice to feel at ease and she wouldn't look at me." ("Ekhon amra dujone dujoner dike pechhon phire nangto hoye aram kore snan kore nebo. Ami jekhantay saban lagaini sekhane saban mekhe niyo. Tumi nijer jome thaka rosh phele diye halka hoye jao, ami ghure dekhbona.")

"I realised what I heard was true as daylight, though it was unbelievable. Leaving me spell bound, she turned her back to me and started unclasping her bra and peeling off the sari. Within seconds, she was naked above her waist. As her petticoat started sliding down her ass, I startled and totally against my wishes turned back to her unfolding nudity. I dropped my shorts and started soaping my raging hard on. Within seconds, my manhood started shooting out enormous amount of sticky liquid. After the flow of liquid stopped, I washed my cock and started pouring water on myself. I was again getting excited as I realised a gorgeous naked woman was also bathing just behind me."

"After a while, I heard her saying she was through, but her towel & clothes were kept on the other side and I have to help her in getting them. She asked me to hand them over by extending my arms backwards. ("Amar snan hoye gechhe, kintu amar towel ar jama kapor odike rekhe esechhi. Ogulo pabar jonyo tomar sahajyo chai. Tumi ogulo niye eshe, pechhoner dike hat bariye amake dao.") I picked up the clothes – I checked her bra size; it was 36C. I awkwardly walked a few steps back ward and extended my arms towards her. As I told her to take them, her hand didn't reach mine and she asked me to come closer. I walked a few steps back, but still there was a gap between our hands. Now I took more steps and oops, our butts hit each other. For a few seconds we froze and the feeling of softness of her ample butts on mine was awesome. She finally broke into laughter and snatched the clothes from me. While I also laughed, I hurriedly dried my self and got dressed."

"By the time I turned, she was wearing her petticoat & bra and covered her top with a towel. We came up the stairs in silence and she made me sit in a stool and generously sprinkled talc on me. Standing in front of the mirror, she combed her lovely long hair. Her towel was no longer there and I admired her bra clad breasts. Her aroma was surrounding me and I realised it was the natural smell of her body. It was very enchanting. I now saw her armpit hair more closely and was awed to see so much grey streaks in the thick stretch of hair."

"After she got dressed in milk white sari & blouse, we sat down for lunch. She had cooked a delicious lunch and I simply hogged. After lunch, we lied down in the double bed in the guest room. I lied close to her and enjoyed her aroma and she lied on her side, resting her head on her hand with supporting her arm on the elbow. She enquired about my love life. I told her I did know a few girls, but they were just friends and nothing more. I asked her if she had any romantic relationship with any man after her husband died. As she didn't answer I told her it was impossible that such an attractive single woman didn't have any admirer in a span of more than twenty five years. Now she told me her life story."

"She got married at the age of 22 after she did her MA in English literature with a top rank in the university. Just after one year her husband died in a road accident. After she got over her shock, she decided to continue her studies and got a fellowship in Delhi for doing Ph D. She finished in 3 years and got a job in a Delhi college. She did have quite a few admirers and she dated a few. But she never had any close relationship with them."

"When she was 32, she fell in love with a 50 year old man. The affair turned really stormy and she enormously enjoyed physical relationship with him. But the gentleman was married with grown up kids. She had no intention of ruining his married life and tried to break away. But she couldn't, as the man didn't let her go. She couldn't stop him, as both emotional and physical attraction was too strong. She realised only way to get away was to leave Delhi. Finally she found a job in a college in a distant town and left Delhi."

"While she led a lonely life, her students gave her company. At this stage, she started feeling a strong sex urge and it was difficult to lead a sex starved life. It was co-ed college and she allowed male students to visit her. Seducing them was easy. Though she felt guilty, it was a convenient way to meet the hunger of her body. But she had to be very careful in picking up the guys to make sure secrecy is maintained. But she mentioned it was only an outlet for her physical needs and she never found a man who could make her emotionally happy."

"I felt sad about her loneliness and my emotions ran high. I thought I must keep her happy as long as she is with me. I asked her if she would like to go to a movie, which was being screened by a Film Society, of which I am a member. She jumped at the idea. I asked her to get ready and went to my room to get dressed. After I came back, the guest room was empty. A little later, Dina came out of the toilet. I was stunned to see her dress. She was wearing khaki baggy pants and an over sized white full sleeve shirt. She had put on spectacles with large black frames. The contours of her body completely disappeared under her dress and the glasses totally changed her personality. She looked a typical dull looking teacher. As I looked very disappointed, she said she goes to college in this dress."

"I was unhappy, but couldn't get her to change the dress as there was not much time left. I was about to take out our car, but she said she would prefer public transport. We boarded a tram and as we sat side by side, I enjoyed her aroma. It was a French movie it showed a love affair between an aged married man and a young girl. It was a very touching movie and during the love scenes, Dina softly held my hand. In one scene, there was some nudity. The girl & the man were shown naked from the back and the girl's breast was also partly seen. During the scene, Dina's hand squeezed my thigh and that prompted me to place my arms around her. All through the movie, I revelled in her aroma and the closeness of her lush body."

"After the movie was over, we walked down some distance and went to a river side promenade. We sat in a lonely area and talked about the movie. She was so enlightened and the same time her thoughts were so humane. I realised I never enjoyed anybody's company so much. Suddenly a downpour started. I immediately held her hand and pulling her up started running to the closest shelter. But she stopped me. She said in a husky voice, didn't I like walking in rain? The moment she said this I felt as if my heart started getting wet in rain."

"She & I walked through the rain and I felt raindrops were creating a romantic music. Her aroma got stronger and I nudged her face & neck from time to time. At one point we stood still and hugged each other. I softly kissed her ears, cheeks & neck and she whimpered. She held me in tight embrace and my manhood pressed on her belly. I felt the softness of her breasts against my chest and pressed her butts softly. We lost track of time as we stood in the pouring rain."

"As the rain stopped, the romantic revelry gradually eased out and we started walking back towards the road. We got a taxi as soon as we were on the road. In the taxi I apologetically told her the effect of rain was overwhelming and I got carried away. She said getting carried away with emotion is very natural and she also got carried away. She held my hand and my emotions again ran high."

"As we entered the house, Dina said we should discard our wet clothes in the bathing area so that the floors of the house don't get wet. We went to the backyard and grabbing two towels from the clothesline entered the bathing area. Dina took off her shirt revealing her bra clad breasts. She also dropped her pants. I watched her closely as stood there like a goddess wearing only bra & panty. The fabric of her bra was quite thick and though it was wet, nothing much could be seen through the fabric. I noticed her panty was not large ones like that mom wore under her sari when she went out. They were really small, even smaller than that sis wore. The soft white fabric was wet and the thatch underneath was clearly visible. Dark hair popped out from the sides too. Watching her semi nude body gave me a strong hard on."

"I was too engrossed in watching her and got a start when she told me I would catch a cold if I don't take off my wet clothes. I hurriedly undressed down to my briefs and my hard on was in full display. She said our bodies had collected lots of dust and it's better that we have a bath. I told her I would wait outside till she finishes her bath. I added it was rather odd to have bath turning to each other's back. She smiled and said that was not necessary and asked me to put off the light. As the area plunged into darkness we shed the last bit of clothes and started pouring water on our bodies. In the darkness I could visualise the profile of her gorgeous body and felt a sharp stir in my cock."

"I was too eager to touch her and said earlier she had soaped me so nicely. Could I now soap her? She said it was not really a done thing but she would honour my wish. She stood close to me with her backside only inches away. I soaped her back and as my hand got close to her butts, she turned away. I soaped her neck and a little down below. I didn't have the courage to touch her at the boobs and briefly ran my hand through her cleavage and then moved on to her belly. I slowly went down and as my hand brushed the fringes of her furry zone I moved my hands to the side. I moved my hands up along the side and felt the bulge of her breast. I checked the temptation of lingering over the softness and moved further up. She raised her arms letting me soap her pit and I enjoyed running my hand through the thick hair. As I finished her other armpit, she dropped her arm and I moved my hand away."

"As I started soaping my self, she took the soap from me and soaped my hairy chest. This time she tickled my nipples for a longer time and I enjoyed the sensation. Her hand started moving down and this time didn't stop at the pubic hair. She grabbed my cock and started soaping it. She lovingly fondled it and from the movement of her hand, I could feel she was assessing the size & shape. She opened the foreskin and fondled the head. She started opening and closing the foreskin, initially slowly and then faster. I realised she was jerking me off and I was under a spell of ecstasy. I started ejaculating very soon and even in the darkness I realised some of the shots were hitting her belly & crotch."

"As she washed my cock clean, she said this release was absolutely necessary to cool me down. I couldn't ask her if she also needed any release. We came upstairs wrapping ourselves in towels. I went to my room and put on my shorts and vest. As I came back, I found she was still wearing the towel. She had just finished drying her hair and sitting on the bed with one thigh on the other. Her thighs looked gorgeous, her cleavage was nicely exposed and the sexy fold of her underarm looked sexier as streaks of long hair popped out."

"As I gave a questioning look, she said she didn't know what to wear." ("Ki porbo bujhte parchhina")

"I asked her what she normally wore at bedtime. She said in an embarrassed tone she wore nothing in bed. I again asked if it was really nothing and now she smiled and said she didn't have a even a thread on her body and is stark naked in bed." ("Gaye suto porjonto rakhina, puro nangto hoye ghumoi.")

"I was turned on at the thought of this gorgeous woman naked in bed. I was curious to find out more and asked her what she did at her home as I was told she never likes to sleep alone. She said she had a full time maid who slept in her bedroom and she is at ease in the nude with the maid. The maid also gets naked at bedtime. In fact she often gets the maid to oil & soap her body at bath time when both of them are naked."

("Barite amar kajer meyeta amar ghore ghumoy. Or samne nangto hote amar kichhu aswasti hoyna. Meyetao ajkal nangto hoye ghumoy. Oke diye ami prayi sara sorire tel ar saban makhai, tokhon dujonei nangt hoye jai.")

"This was a great revelation to me. Her nude image started exciting me. I asked her what did she do when mom slept with her. She said, when I took off my sari & blouse, your mom thought I would wear a nighty. When I took off my bra, she looked at me with a big surprise. But when I pulled at my petticoat string, she was scandalised and offered me a nightgown. But I refused to wear anything and got stark naked. When your mom was putting on her nightgown, I stopped her and made her naked by forcing her to take off everything. Initially she objected, but later accepted. She now easily gets naked when she sleeps with me. Your mom & I also bathed together in the nude. Your sister also joined one day, but was a bit too shy and was stark naked only for a short time. I couldn't tell her I was an eye witness to their nude bathing."

("Prothom dine shobar somoy jokhon ami sari ar blouse khullam, tomar ma bhabchhilo ami or opore nighty porbo. Kintu ami jokhon bra khule phelchhi tokhon obak hoye takalo. Jokhon sayar dori khulchhi tomar ma antke uthlo ar amake ekta nightgown porte bollo. Ami or kotha na shune nangto hoye gelam. Tomar ma jokhon sari khule saya ar brar opor nightgown porte gelo, ami atke dilam ar tar por jor kore saya ar bra khule dilam. O ektu apotti korlo kintu pore mene nilo. Tar por theke o ekhon amar sathe nangto hoyei ghumoy. Amra koekdin nangto hoye snan o korechhi. Ekdin tomar bon amader sathe snan korechhilo. Kintu o boddo lojja pachchhilo tai puro nangto hoye khub olpo somoy chhilo.")

rubysen
rubysen
679 Followers
123456...8