When Life Gets Dull, Spice It Up

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rubysen
rubysen
679 Followers

"As I said we used a lot of dirty words among friends, she asked, how would you like to hear really fucking dirty words from a woman?" ("Ekjon meyer mukhe kancha khisti shunte kemon lagbe?")

"I never heard a woman using dirty words. But as I heard one dirty word in her mouth, I knew it would sound very exciting. I told her, it would be fantastic. ("Darun lagbe.")

"She gave a real naughty smile and said, you son of a bitch, get ready to hear lots of nasty words from this old slut. Now get a fucking bottle of whisky out of your dad's cupboard. I need more kick before I fuck my own grandson." ("Ei buri magir mukhe kancha khisti shonar jonyo toiri thak, haramjada. Ja, ekhon tor baper almari theke ekta maler botol niye ay. Natike chodar age, amake aro nesha korte hobe.")

"As I brought a bottle of whisky and glass & water, I was trying to understand the drastic transformation of an educated & sophisticated lady. One thing was for sure. The dirty slang gave me a hell of a kick and I was getting ready to get fucked by this enigmatic woman."

"As I brought the bottle, she poured generously in the glass and without mixing water, took a big gulp. She finished the glass in another couple of gulps and said with a grimace, now I am getting a real bloody kick. ("Shala, etokshone jomiye nesha hoyechhe.") After this, she felt silent and asked me to take the bottle away. As I came back and sat by her side on the bed, she said, a Bengali student of mine gave me the taste of using dirty words in bed and I found it damn stimulating. I just tried it out on you. How did you like it?"

("Amar ek bangali chhatro amake bichhanay nongra kotha bolar swad paiyechhilo. Amar ota khub uttejok legechhilo. Tai bhablam tomar songe try kore dekhi. Kemon laglo?")

"I placed my arms around her, looked at her eyes and said, how can I not like your filthy words, old bitch? I am in love with you, my slut." ("Tor mukher khisti amar bhalo lagbena, seta ki hoy? Ami je toke bhalobashi, khanki magi.")

"I made her lie down in bed, and bending down on her started kissing her all over her face. I explored her whole body, head to toe, with my tongue. I licked every corner of her body. As I licked her armpit, I got a smell of her perfume, mixed with soap and a hint of perspiration. Her nipples & belly button strongly smelled of her perfume but each had a different shade of smell. Her asshole was a bit hairy and had a musty invigorating smell. Her pussy smell was exotic, strong scent of her feminine juice and little bit of her perfume. Every part of her body had a different shade of smell, but on the overall there was this scent of a woman, which was a signature of her persona."

"As I was exploring her furry pussy, I found her lips totally swollen and glistening with moisture. As I softly probed my tongue through her slit, she screamed, not so softly, you bugger. Suck my cunt hard, fuck me with your tongue, you asshole. ("Eto aste noyre bokachoda, aro onek jore amar gud kha, jiv diye amay chod re chutiya.") As I sucked her harder and played on her fleshy swollen clit, she removed my head and turning over on her belly, raised her ass high by folding her legs. She parted her lips with her fingers and said, now eat my cunt well." ("Ebar gudta bhalo kore kha.") As I started sucking her with fresh vigour, she moaned & said, now it's much better. She took my hand at her pussy and said, poke your finger in. As I put my finger in her moist tunnel, she screamed, go deeper, deeper, you son of a bitch." ("Aro bhetore ja, aro bhetore, khankir chhele.")

"As I went deeper my finger hit a button like thing and she shrieked, you are right there and her voice trailed off as my finger stroked the button. I realised she was slowly going into orgasm and as I moved my finger faster her pleasure peaked. She had a very long lasting orgasm. When she finally came to sense and turned over on her back, she had a very pleasant & loving smile on her face. She gave me a affectionate kiss and said, you are a sweet little kid. ("Tumi ekta bhari mishti chhele.") I realised the phase of dirty slang was over."

"She started tickling my nipples and played her finger in my ass hole. After a while, she took my cock in her mouth and started playing her tongue over it. Very soon, I started floating in pleasure and realised if this continues any longer I shall start shooting out. I told her to stop and took my cock out of her mouth. Now she pressed her body over mine and pointing at her pussy said, you want to release here, don't you? ("Tumi ekhane phelte chao, tai na?") As I nodded, she pressed her boobs on my chest and moved them sideways. She also moved her hips and her hairy erotic zone brushed over my belly & thighs. I felt heavenly sensation and squeezed her soft butts with my both hands. I played my finger on the puckered skin of her crack and felt the warmth of her asshole. I pushed my finger in the softness of the whole and she whimpered. As I moved my finger in & out, she expanded & contracted her hole and moaned heavily."

"She settled down on her back and folding her legs, opened her thighs inviting me to enter her love hole. She looked like a goddess as she extended her arms towards me. As I positioned myself between her thighs and looked at her wet swollen labia, my heartbeat was so fast that I could almost hear the sound. She held my manhood in her hand and placed its head at her slit. She opened her wet lips and asked me to push. The first push was futile, except that my foreskin opened out. As it entered by a fraction of an inch, she patted my butts and said, push harder, dear. ("Aro jore thelo sona") As I forcefully thrust my manhood for the third time, it entered smoothly in her very moist tunnel. As my whole 6½ inches went in she shrieked in pleasure."

"As I stroked in & out, the tunnel became more and more slippery. Finally, it turned so slippery, that with outward stroke it tended to slip out and I had to immediately push it in. In the process my strokes got harder & faster and Dina started moaning heavily. The stroking became more & more pleasant, as she from time to time contracted her tunnel, arrested my shaft for a few seconds and then released it with an upward stroke. After a while we both were in frenzy and I fucked her as if there was no tomorrow. Within minutes I started shooting out loads of shots and her body almost froze. When I finally withdrew my cock was still leaking and her belly, pubic hair and thighs got strewn with white drops."

"We dragged our exhausted bodies out of the bed and went to the toilet. She lovingly washed my cock and cleaned herself up. After we hit the bed, I fell asleep within minutes."

"Next morning, when I woke up I was most delighted to see a gorgeous naked woman by my side. She was lying on her back with a slight turn on the side, with her arm covering her eyes and one leg folded. Her boobs looked shapely even in that position and her cinnamon coloured belly looked awesome. The blast of air from the fan was directly hitting her and the hair in her armpit & her pubis quivered, displaying a lovely natural beauty."

"I sat up on the bed and watched the beauty of the naked woman. I felt a stir in my hard cock. She opened her eyes and her loving smile touched my heart. She sat up and kissed me on the lips. It turned out to be a very passionate kiss. She pushed me down on my back and straddled me. She positioned herself on my cock and deftly pushed her slit down, engulfing it completely. She contracted her tunnel and the shaft was gripped tightly. She released it by expanding her tunnel and later again tightened the grip. As she repeated this game, I held her boobs and pressed them hard. After a while she started pushing up & down and I in turn gave an upward thrust. The movement became gradually faster and we were both ecstatic, screaming in pleasure. Ultimately, we both simultaneously reached very satisfying orgasm."

"For next few days, Dina & I enjoyed each other's exclusive company. It was intellectually stimulating, emotionally fascinating and physically exciting. We spent all the time together. Read books, discussed literature, saw dramas & movies and travelled all over the city. We had sex everyday, once late at night and once early in the morning. At times, we had sex in the bathroom and balcony too. At home Dina dressed in shorts and T-shirt. Only when the maids were at home, she wore her sari in conservative style. When we went out, she wore jeans. She looked gorgeous all the time in all kinds of dresses, but she looked the best when she was stark naked."

"But every good thing had to come to an end. As my parents & sis came back, we got separated from each other. We could only enjoy each other's company for sometime at night before going to bed. My mom & sis often interrupted even at that time. As the date of Dina's departure came closer, we were desperate to enjoy each other physically at least once. Finally one day, I took Dina out on the pretext of showing her around the city for the whole day. We checked in at a hotel and made love like crazy. We knew this time there was really no tomorrow. We fucked each other at least four times in different positions. It was a bitter sweet experience and as we came back home, we felt heart broken."

"After she left we exchanged letters regularly. I could pour my heart out in my letters, but she had to be discreet, as mom & sis read those letters. Gradually, we lost touch and now she is a distant memory."

As I finished the story, I realised I was very horny myself, the crotch of my jeans was bursting in its seam. The effect of my story on the two women was more acute. Both of them were playing with their nipples and their other hands were on their crotch. Nikki looked a bit embarrassed as I looked at her, but Shelly was least bothered. Shelly at this stage declared dinner and as she walked up to the kitchen her legs were tottering. Nikki followed her with unsteady steps, though not as tottering as Shelly. Dinner gave all of us a good break. Both women visited toilet and I wondered what they did. ******************

PART III

As we settled down after dinner, both the ladies were sober. But I didn't offer them any more liquor. We realised it was getting too late for Nikki to go home. Shelly said it was ok for her to stay back. Nikki readily agreed, as next day was Sunday. I was now mentally ready for a delightful time ahead. Now it was Nikki's turn to share her secret with us. I lighted a cigarette for her and after a long drag she started –

"Since my very young days, my mom's only brother was my most favourite male relative. I called him mama. My mom is a very famous singer and much as she wanted to, she couldn't give me enough time. As a result, I grew up as a lonely child. Mama had only one son. He very much wanted a girl child, but his wife couldn't have a second child due to some medical problems. Mama showered all his affection to me and he & I were very fond of each other. My mom often used to travel out of town and during those days I was transferred to his house. This way, his wife, whom I called mum, became my second mother."

"Mama was a very successful executive and led a very busy life. But whenever he was at home he spent a lot of time with me. He not only pampered me but also helped me in my studies. He was a brilliant student and was extremely good at maths. It's because of him I turned out to be very good in maths. Mum also loved me a lot. She was only about ten years older than me and as I grew up we became very good friends. When I was 18, mum was only 28 and we spent lot of time chatting. Mum hardly had any friend and she shared all her secrets with me. By that time, my body had grown a lot and I used to feel a lot of sex urge. At this stage, she answered all my questions openly. This way she removed my teenage uneasiness."

"She was my principal advisor on love & sex. When I had my first boyfriend at the age of 19 she guided me step by step about dos & don'ts. She also guided me on hair & skin care. She often called me inside the bathroom to help me. Initially we kept some cover on and avoided being completely naked. But later, mum became carefree and she was stark naked with me. This took away my uneasiness about getting naked with her. She told me what oil & cream to use and asked me to take special care of feet, knees, elbows and specially the butts. She and I freely rubbed each other's body with oil & cream and helped each other in shampooing the hair."

"Mum was a good looking woman. She was fair, tall (5' 6") and had a nice figure, 36C – 28- 38. Her only advice, which I didn't follow, was about body hair. She regularly shaved her underarms and closely trimmed her pubic hair. Sometimes she clean shaved her pubic hair too. She advised me to do the same. But I would shave my underarms only when I wore a sleeveless dress and wouldn't trim my pubic hair, except to the extent to maintain a triangular shape."

"While mum was a friend, mama was my teacher of sorts. Apart from my maths & science subjects, he enlightened me on many other subjects, which were not a part of my curriculum. He shared with me his knowledge on Indian & Greek mythology, rockets & missile, space science, genetics, film & music, world literature and many other subjects. At his encouragement, I studied a lot of books. My all round general knowledge became very strong and I became a regular member of the quiz team in both school & college. Mama attended every quiz competition I participated in, even when those were held in his office hours. I won many prizes and this made mama more happy & proud than me. Mama was a regular golfer and played nine holes three days a week very early in the morning. He took me along and I walked with him. It was a great pleasure to walk with him with greenery all around and listening to so many interesting things from him."

"Mom was 40 when I was 18. She was at the peak of her career and felt guilty for not being able to spend time with me. She tried to avoid travelling on weekends and spent at least the daytime with me. She showed a lot of affection for me whenever we were together. Though we loved each other a lot, she was not as friendly as mum. She was a pretty woman in her own way. She was dark and had a very sweet face, with affectionate eyes."

"She was about 5'3" and had a slim figure 32C- 29 – 34. Sunday was her day for health & skin care. A beautician-cum- masseuse came and gave her a facial, shaved her armpits and gave her a massage. Since these beauty treatments took a long time and cut down her time available for me, she kept me by her side & chatted with me when the lady worked on her. Mom was a shy person and tried to avoid being naked. She had a sleeveless robe on at the time of facial and underarm cleaning. At the time of starting the massage, the lady took off her robe and covered her with a towel to the extent possible. But as the massage proceeded, the towel came off, much to mom's embarrassment. Mom didn't shave her pubic hair and had a nice little thatch, which the lady trimmed once in two weeks."

"The lady took a long time in massaging mom's butts when the towel was completely off and mom was stark naked. I could see mom was visibly uneasy. As she turned over on her back, she put the towel back. But that was for a very short period and the lady massaged her breasts without keeping any cover. At this point, mom squirmed as her breasts were out in the open. Mom almost died in shame as the lady later exposed her full naked front by completely removing the towel. Though she felt very shy, she never asked me to leave the room. When she felt too shy, she closed her eyes and I shared a smile with the lady."

"I closely watched mom's naked body and found her to be quite attractive even at that age. Her skin was flawless and body contours were quite curvaceous. Her belly was almost flat and waist fairly narrow. When the lady trimmed her pubic hair, her cinnamon coloured erotic mound came into view. The folds were neatly closed and the overall shape was like an elongated triangle. The lady at times gave me a massage too. When the lady removed the towel for massaging my hips or breasts, mom left the room in embarrassment."

"You must be wondering why I have not mentioned any thing about my father. My dad was a workaholic and I saw him twice a day. We had breakfast together when he enquired about my studies etc and he usually came home just before my bedtime when we only exchanged smiles. I realised his love & affection for me only on two occasions. The day I left home after marriage, he cried like a child holding me in his arms. The second occasion was when he heard my husband was physically torturing me. He stood by me like a rock during those days of utter distress and saw to it that I got my divorce in quickest possible time."

"When I was 18 I started feeling a lot of sex urge. My panty very easily got soaked and I felt very uneasy. At night sexy images haunted me and I couldn't sleep. Not that it never happened earlier, but now it was very frequent. My friends told me it was a common thing and some of them said they finger themselves to pleasure. I tried but this never appealed to me. It became a day to day agony, but I felt too shy to tell mum about it. One day the problem got solved in a very interesting way."

"Mama was on tour and mum & I slept in their bedroom. Mum felt asleep after chatting for a while. But I started feeling restless with so many sexy images haunting me. My panty started getting wet and I turned & tossed in bed. I got up, washed my face, had a glass of water and came back to bed. But sleep was eluding me and I continued to turn & toss. I suddenly heard mum saying, are you feeling very uneasy? As I said yes, she asked, do you suffer like this every day? Virtually everyday mum, I said in an agonising voice."

"Mum said, you silly girl! and sat up on the bed. She asked me to switch on the light and she sat by my side. She affectionately wiped the sweat from my face and tied my dishevelled hair in a ponytail. She said, this is a very common thing in growing girls, it also continues later in life. A woman's body cools down only with sexual intercourse. But when a woman is alone there is a nice & sweet short cut. Come, I will show you."

"She said, take off your pyjama. Whenever I was naked with her in the bathroom, she was naked too. I felt a bit awkward to undress when she was clothed. I told her so and she said, ok I will undress both of us. She unbuttoned my pyjama top and I took it off. She untied the string of my pyjama bottom. I stood up and it fell to my feet. I still had my panty and as she pulled it down she noticed it was so wet as if I pissed with panty on. She smiled, smelled it and while throwing it away said, you are really horny, aren't you? Now she stood up and pulled out her nighty, revealing her gorgeous naked body. We were now both naked together in bed and I felt a thrill, which I never felt before when we were bathing together in the nude."

"As we sat side by side, my dark body contrasting with her very fair one, I watched her closely. As I was for the first time looking at her as a sex object, she took my hands and placed them on her breasts. She said, are you feeling some thing? I was by then engrossed in exploring her mounds and the hard brown nipples. She placed one finger on one of my boobs and started encircling stating from the base up to the aureoles and then finally to my chocolate coloured nipples. As my nipple tingled and became rock hard, her other hand pressed the other boob, initially softly and finally very hard. I was by then getting immersed in a sea of pleasure. I touched her boob & did exactly what she was doing on my boobs and both of us were moaning in pleasure. With her hands still on my boobs, she brought her face close to mine, with her lips open. My lips eagerly joined her inviting lips."

rubysen
rubysen
679 Followers
1...345678