When Life Gets Dull, Spice It Up

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rubysen
rubysen
679 Followers

"As I kept quiet for a while, she asked me with a naughty smile if I got scandalised like mom. ("Tumio ki esob kotha shune antke gele naki tomar mayer moto?") I retorted by saying, for the first time in my life I am regretting that I am not a woman. ("Jibone ei prothom meye hoye jonmaini bole apsosh hochchhe.") She said, however much she might sympathise with me, she couldn't get fully naked in my presence. ("Tomar jonyo amar duksho hochhe bote, kintu ami tomar songe nangto hoye ghumote parbona.")

"My heart sank at this and my brain ran at a fast pace. I hit upon an idea and told her she could sleep in the nude as the lamp would be switched off. To reciprocate I would sleep naked too. Hearing this, she said I had no dearth of naughty ideas. That could be thought about when we go to bed. But what I should wear now? None of your mom's clothes would fit me. ("Tomar dushtu buddhir kono obhab nei. Seta na hoy shute jayoar somoy bhaba jabe, kintu ekhon ki pori? Tomar mar kono kichhu amake fit korbena.") I suggested till such time we went to bed she could wear one of my T-shirts, which would fit her well and long enough, at least to her mid thighs. ("Tumi borong amar ekta t-shirt pore nao. Tomake bhalo fit korbe ar lombao hobe, ontoto urur majh porjonto.") She said, even if it was long enough she would need shorts too." ("Jotoi lomba hok na keno, niche ekta shorts portei hobe.")

"I gave her a T-shirt and shorts. She pulled up the shorts and then turning back, removed the towel revealing her cinnamon coloured back. The shorts fitted too tightly and her ample butts tended to burst out. The seam went inside her crack. As she struggled to button up, she made an exasperating sound. She pulled on the T-shirt and told me the T-shirt was comfortable, but not the shorts. She now looked very different, much younger than what she looked in her baggy pants & oversized shirt. She looked awfully sexy as her curves became too prominent. Her nipples were piercing through the thin fabric and the outline of her dark aureoles was visible. My cock was getting a semi-hard on when she was telling me about her sleeping in the nude. Now it became stronger. She was possibly conscious of the effect of her dress on me and she said she was feeling a little shy. I told her she looked much younger and she gave a shy smile."

"After dinner, she & I sat down to listen to some music and she chose all the songs. Those were all very romantic songs and my heart was filled with pleasure. By about midnight, when she said we should go to bed now, my heart skipped a beat. As we went to the bedroom, she took some time in tying her hair in a braid. Then after rubbing some night cream on her face, she was ready to hit the bed. She gave me a nervous smile and asked me to switch off the light. I knew what she meant and was shaking in tension. I still had doubts if at all she would get naked. I switched off the light and the room plunged into darkness."

"As I sat down on the bed, I heard her voice in the darkness; she said I was also supposed to sleep naked. ("Tumio kintu bolechhile je nangto hoye ghumobe.") Without giving an answer, I stood up pulled off my vest and unbuttoning the shorts, pulled it out. As I lied down on the bed she asked me if I was fully naked. ("Puro nangto hoyechho?") As I said a feeble yes I realised she was also in the process of undressing. As I lied down on the bed, I could feel her movement. As she lied down by my side, only a few inches away, I was unable to believe this gorgeous woman was actually lying naked by my side. I was so excited and nervous I started perspiring. At the same time, it dawned on me I couldn't touch her and I felt distressed."

"With darkness & silence engulfing me, I felt restless but lied down still. I was breathing heavily and could listen to her breathing too. Suddenly I heard her husky voice. Can you sleep with this state of mind & body, she asked. ("Mon ar sorier ei obosthay ki ghumote parbe?") I knew the answer was no, but chose to remain silent. Now she touched my chest and I squirmed at the suddenness. She calmed me down with a soft pat and her fingers lovingly moved over my hairy chest and tickled my tiny nipples. As I felt a heavenly sensation, I heard her voice again. Shall I get you exhausted so that you can sleep well, she asked. ("Ami ki tomake klanto kore debo jate bhalo ghumote paro?") I purred in delight and turning to her side placed my arm around her naked body."

"As my arms rested on her soft breasts, she fidgeted and moved away my hand and said, no movements please. Lie down like a good boy as grandma puts you to sleep. ("Ekdom nora chora noy. Lokshi chheler moto shuye thako, tomar dida tomake ghum parabe.") As I turned on my back, she sat up and ran her both hands along my chest. She stopped at my pubic hair and her hands went back towards my chest."

"She bent down and started licking me all over. As her tongue and lips played on my nipples, I started moaning. I could feel her naked body was only a few millimetres away, and at times her boobs touched my skin, sending shock waves to my brain. She placed her nose in my armpit and breathed heavily. As I raised my arms, she started licking my armpits. She withdrew her mouth and said she loved the scent of soap mixed with a little bit of sweat. ("Sabaner songe olpo gham mishe darun gondho hoyechhe.") As she said this, her enigmatic aroma hit me. I realised it was not from any perfume, oil or soap. Nor was it from any part of her body. It was simply the scent of this charismatic woman."

"She turned me over and softly massaged my shoulder & back and I could feel all my tension getting washed away. She straddled over my hips and started licking me all along my spine, all the way down to my tailbone. Now I clearly felt her nipples gliding along my back and her pubic bush brushed my butts. Wow, what a sensual feeling it was. She ran her tongue back up to the neck and came down again along the spine. This time she didn't stop at the tailbone and went further down into my crack. She parted my butt cheeks and ran her wet tongue. She pushed her tongue hard in my ass hole and it went in. As she swirled her tongue I almost screamed in pleasure. I could listen to her heavy breathing as she pushed my ass up with her hands. As I lifted my butts by folding my knees, she licked the stretch between my ass hole and the balls and then took the balls in her mouth."

"She tuned me over and now straddled over me with her ass above my face. She slowly started licking my pubic hair and then starting from the base of my cock slowly ran her tongue up to the top. She opened up the foreskin and her tongue reached the hole at the tip, which was quite wet by now. She gradually swallowed my entire 6½ inch cock in her mouth and held it tight in her lips. She slowly upped & downed her mouth and played the tongue on it. As she increased her pace, her ass hole was touching my nose, her bush brushed my lips and her boobs were hitting my belly. I went totally berserk and started thrusting her mouth. Within minutes I was about to ejaculate and told her so. ("Amar kintu ekhon pore jabe!"). But she didn't stop and I started shooting out in her mouth."

"She completely swallowed all my cum and took out her mouth only when I ran dry. She asked me to sleep and I turned on my side. Within minutes I fell asleep. Before sleep engulfed me, I felt some strong movement in the bed and heard some soft moaning sound. But I was too sleepy to realise what was it."

"As I woke up next morning, it took me a while to get my bearings right. As I remembered what happened last night, I was delighted at the hope of seeing Dina naked in bed in broad daylight. But as I turned to my side, to my utter dismay there was none in the bed. It was only her enigmatic aroma that hit me. I recounted all the events of the day – our bathing together turning back to each other - touching each other in the movie - walking in the rain & the intimate embrace - bathing in the nude again & Dina jerking me off - Dina's admission of sleeping in the nude - sleeping side by side stark naked and finally Dina giving me complete sexual pleasure by her mouth. I realised, I touched her & felt her and got sucked by her to orgasm, but I am yet to kiss her or see her in the nude, not to speak of making love to her. She was so close to me, yet so distant. The thought left me totally confused."

"I came back to my senses as Dina entered with a cup of steaming hot tea. She had already finished her bath and was dressed in a white sari and a dark red blouse. She had her hair flowing down to her hips and she wore a large bindi (a coloured round spot) matching with her blouse. She looked like a heroine out of a Bengali novel, loving and romantic. As she was staring at me, I realised I was stark naked and was sporting a big hard on. She came close to me and pointing to my cock, said, last night I felt this in my hand and mouth, but watching it is so very different. ("Kal ratre etake hat diye ador korechhi, mukheo niyechhi, kintu chokhe dekhte koto onyorokom lagchhe.") As I hurried to get up and put on my shorts, she said go to the toilet & piss out, it will come down. Then have your tea." ("Toilete giye hishi kore esho, eta norom hoye jabe. Tarpor cha khao.")

"As I came back from the toilet, I enjoyed the warmth of the tea with Dina. She told me she was going to meet an old friend and asked me what was my plan for the day. I was to do some library work and would be free by lunchtime. We agreed to meet for lunch at 1.00 pm at a continental restaurant."

"I reached five minutes early and she was five minutes late. These ten minutes was an agonising period for me. I was extremely worried she might have lost her way or worse, could have met with an accident. I am told when you are in love you unduly worry about the person you love. I think I was in love with her at that time. Finally, as she entered she looked very rushed and her face was spotted with drops of sweat. I was pleased she was as anxious to meet me, as I was to meet her. As she sat down and explained how she lost her way in this unknown city, my heart became wet. I took out my handkerchief and wiped her face and kissed her cheek. I felt heavenly as her scent hit me once again."

"She treated me to a delicious lunch of prawn cocktail and smoked hilsa. She told me she loved to enjoy an evening drinking & dancing and if I could take her to a nightclub. I agreed to take her, but said she would have to be suitably dressed. Her plain looking sari or her baggy khakis were completely unsuitable. She said she didn't bring any such dress with her and would have to do some shopping. I agreed to help her."

"She told me she would have liked to wear a fancy sari from mom's wardrobe. But then she would have to have matching petticoat & blouse. In stead, she would prefer to buy a western dress. I took her to a shop, which was my sister's favourite. The shop had a wide variety of dresses. At first, she brought a few jeans and different kinds of top, including some t-shirts. I told her jeans wouldn't be very suitable for the nightclub I am planning to take her to. She said, she bought the jeans for going out with me in daytime. For the nightclub, she would buy a dress."

"She chose a red skirt and a black top. The top was sleeveless. I whispered to her how could she wear a sleeveless dress with hair in her underarms. ("Tumi bogole lom niye ki kore hat kata jama porbe?") She said, why, I will shave. ("Keno, bogol kamiye nebo.") But I seriously disapproved the idea and she gave me a naughty smile. Finally, she chose a bottle green skirt and a lemon yellow top. I told her, I would like to buy some undergarments for her. She smiled saying I was very demanding and we walked up to the lingerie counter."

"I chose some lacy bras and skimpy panties, all fairly see through types. She expressed shock at my choice and whispered, these are completely unsuitable for an old woman like me. Besides, these are see through. ("Egulo amar moto burike ekdom manabena. Tachhara, egulo diye sob dekha jabe.") I insisted she must take those, as long as the sizes were right. She gave a resigned look and got those packed. Finally, she paid for all the stuff and ignored my request for paying for the undergarments. We walked out of the shop with a quite a bit of load."

"On our way back, I asked her if she ever shaved her armpit hair, which were so luxuriant and added to her beauty. ("Tomar bogoler ghono lomer jonyo tomake darun sundor lage. Tumi ki bogol kamiye phelo?) She said, no dear, I don't, rather can't shave. I used to shave regularly, but at one stage the hair started turning grey. I found out after shaving more of grey hair came out. So, I stopped shaving." ("Na re, kamaina, asole kamate parina. Age niyomito kamatam. Kintu lom gulo jokhon pakte suru korlo, lokshyo korlam, kamabar pore jokhon gojay tokhon ario beshi paka chul beroy. Sei theke kamano chhere diyechhi.") A little later, she said with a naughty smile, grey hair looks a bit odd though. Your mom made a big fun out of it. But I know some men like you love it." ("Kancha paka chul ektu odbhut dekhay. Tomar ma to ei niye khub moja kore. Kintu ami jani, tomar moto onek byata chhele eta khub pochhondo kore.")

"In the evening, we went out around 8.00 pm. When I was waiting for her to get dressed, she called me. As I entered I was amazed looking at her. She was wearing the new undergarments. She was standing in front of the mirror and applying lipstick. As she turned around, I saw her lovely figure clad in lacy bra & panty. Her aureoles & nipples were clearly visible through the lacy fabric. Her panty was way below her bellybutton and really bikini type. Her pubes were couldn't be seen through the panty but quite a bit of it popped out of the waistband and the sides. She allowed me to have a look and then asked me to leave."

"As she finished and came out, she looked simply gorgeous. Dina's skirt ended a couple of inches above her knees and hugged her ample hips tightly. The blouse also fitted snugly and her lacy black bra under the yellow fabric looked awesome. She had left her long hair open and the mix of grey with black added to the shine. She wore a dark brown lipstick, which made her sexy lips sexier. It was hard to believe it was the same conservatively dressed woman. I felt damn proud as we entered the nightclub with my arms around her waist. We spent a long time at the nightclub, drinking & dancing. Dancing was very enjoyable and we mostly danced close."

"As we continued to dance, I was getting excited at the close touch of her lush body and my rock hard manhood pressed on her belly. She was all along very indulgent and responded to my overtures. At one stage, I whispered in her ear, I love you. She lightly pecked my cheek, and said, I am getting swept away in love. After we went back to our table, we held each other's hand for a long time and enjoyed our intimacy."

"We left the nightclub at midnight. As we were entering the house, from her steps I realised she was quite tipsy. I was quite tipsy too. We were both feeling very warm and Dina suggested that we cool down for a while in the drawing room. Turning on the fan in full speed we rested on the floor."

"Suddenly, the power went off, the room plunged into darkness and the fan came to a grinding halt. It was extremely warm and opening the windows didn't help much. Dina said, I am going to drop all my clothes and have a bath. ("Ami sob jama kapor khule snan korte jachchhi.") She quickly undressed and walked away to the bathing area. I also undressed and in the darkness searched through the heap of her discarded clothes. I was plunged in that enigmatic scent. I found her bra & panty and felt the silky softness on my body. I smelled her bra and found the aroma of her perfume. As I smelled her panty, the wet crotch smelled exotic. The aroma of her perfume was mixed with a strong scent of her pussy. I got pretty excited and walked to the bathing area."

"Standing outside the door, I said, could I join you? She said, you must; cool your body with water. I walked in and started pouring water on my body. After a while, Dina came close to me and started soaping me. As her hand touched my cock, I moved away. I was not willing to get jerked off. I was wondering about her reaction to my refusal, but she kept silent. After bath, we walked upstairs and I suggested that we lie down on the floor on the balcony, as the rooms would be too stuffy. We settled down on the floor. We lied down on the floor turning on our sides facing each other. Dina propped her head up by resting her arm on the elbow with her head on her palm. With our naked bodies so close, I felt excited. I remembered about last night and wondered what her next move would be."

"She was completely silent and I could hear her breathing softly. I was told Dina is a good singer and I asked her to sing a song. As she started singing, I was amazed at her melodious voice. She sang a romantic song, which happened to be my favourite. I was simply enchanted and the melody made my heart melt. Half way through the song, the power came back. Our naked bodies suddenly becoming visible gave me a shock. But Dina was unfazed. She turned over on her belly and carried on with the song. I saw her curvaceous breasts & belly and her bush for a split second."

"As I watched her lovely back and wonderful butts, passion started building in me. I couldn't help touching her butts, which looked so very inviting. As she allowed my hand to rest on her butts, I got emboldened and slowly caressed her back & butts. Feeling the curves of her butts under my palm was an enchanting experience. As she continued singing, her hands moved on my chest. As she finished the song, I parted her butt cheeks and loved the salt & pepper hair around the puckered skin of her crack. I put my nose in and smelled and was hit by an striking aroma. After a while she slowly stood up allowing me a full view of her magnificent naked body."

"Her breasts were tilted downward creating a soft fold underneath. The deep belly button and a long crease just over the fringe of her pubic bush enhanced the beauty of the curve of her belly. Her bush was thick & dense and formed an inverted triangle with a wide base that extended on two sides along the joining line of the thighs & lower abdomen. The hair was very curly and was an equal mix of black & grey. Her thighs were long and shapely with a silky smooth skin. Her legs were strong with well shaped calves. There was very thin hair on her legs, which could be seen only from a close distance."

"She raised her arms to tie the hair into a bun and I had a good look at her hairy underarm. It was a long strip of salt & pepper hair, wide at the middle and narrower on two ends. The strip extended couple of inches on the inner arm and close to where the boob curved out. The hair was quite long and could be seen even when the arms rested on the sides."

"After allowing me enough time to watch her fascinating beauty, she extended her arms inviting me. I stood up and we got entangled in a close embrace. A high voltage electric current ran through my body, as I pressed my self on her luxuriant body. Her open lips eagerly sought mine and my lips got dragged into her warm & wet opening. We pushed our tongues in each other's mouth like two hungry animals and fought an invigorating battle against each other. I did have the experience of kissing a girl from my class, but never realised a kiss could be so very exhilarating. As the kiss continued endlessly, our bodies crushed each other. She rubbed her boobs on my chest and her rock hard nipples ruffled the hair on my chest. I pressed my rock hard cock on her and moved it on her pubic bush. The brushing of her wet furriness made me wild in passion."

"As the kiss ended, we walked to our room. I switched on the light and she stood in front of the mirror narcissistically watching her nudity. As I stood behind her and was engrossed in watching both her front & back, she asked me in an embarrassed tone, are you used to dirty words?" ("Tumi ki nongra kotha shunte obhyosto?")

rubysen
rubysen
679 Followers
1...345678