When Life Gets Dull, Spice It Up

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rubysen
rubysen
679 Followers

"While I controlled myself, I wondered whose excitement he was trying to avoid, mine or his? I submitted my naked self to his fondling as he lovingly bathed my body. I saw love & adoration in his eyes, as his hands explored my naked skin. His hand lingered for a long time over my boobs and I felt wonderful. I held his hand and made his finger play on my hard nipples. I enjoyed his touch with my eyes closed. Suddenly I felt his lips kissing my nipples and a strong electric shock flew through my spine. But it was rather short lived as he withdrew very quickly. As his hands were moving over my belly, I was getting impatient for being touched at my burning pussy and held his hand and placed it on my fur."

"I told him, mama, I have not shaved for ages, I also haven't trimmed for nearly two weeks. You must be disgusted with such a jungle." ("Mama, ami bohudin shave korini, pray du soptaho kanchi diyeo katini. Oto jongol dekhe nischoi tomar birokto lagchhe.")


"He responded in a loving way, your mum is always shaved or closely trimmed. But I like this natural look. Many years ago, I had seen my mom fully naked through a peephole in the bathroom. She had such luxuriant bush. In fact, you look very much like her." ("Tomar mumi sobsomoy okhankar lom kamiye kingba kete rakhe. Kintu amar eirokom swabhabik lom bhalo lage. Bohu bochhor age ami bathroomer borjar phuto diye amar make puro nangto hoye snan korte dekhechhilam. Mar erokom ghono jongoler moto chul chhilo. Tomake dekhteo ekebare mar moto.")

‘As this kind of frank & open discussion started, I now knew we have established a man & woman relationship and was hopeful of exploring further depth. I was hoping he will move his fingers inside my slit, but was disappointed as he moved his hands away. So long I was in a reclining position in the tub and mama was either sitting on the edge of the tub or kneeling down by my side. All along his large cock stood erect in front of my eyes and to restrain my urge, most of the time I was keeping my eyes closed. Mama had literally cleaned me from my head to toe. As he was rubbing my feet, he asked me if I could turn over so that he could clean my back."

"He drained some water from the tub and I turned over resting my body on my elbows. After cleaning my neck & back, his hands were on my butts and lingered for a long time. He said, I remember my mom's butts were as shapely as yours. ("Amar mone porchhe amar mar pachha tomar moto erokom sundor chhilo.") Now I was feeling happy & proud he was really admiring my body. He softly pressed my butts and I told him to increase the pressure. I felt the strength of his hands on my butts and felt very nice. He parted the butt cheeks and soaped my crack. Now I felt a new sensation as his fingers explored my ass hole. He played on the asshole for a long time. I was dying for his finger to penetrate my hole, but he disappointed me. I realised, he was still shy & uneasy about exploring the private corners."

"I told him, you said my bum was shapely like your mom's, but never mentioned anything about my breasts. ("Tumi to bolle amar pachar goron tomar mar pachhar moto sundor. Kintu amar buker kotha kichu bollena to.") He said, your breasts are awfully nice. That's why I caressed them for a long time. ("Tomar buk duto osombhob sundor. Tai to otokhon dhore ador korchhilam.") I now knew my body has really gained his admiration."

"As I sat up, I was again awed at the view of his magnificent manhood. It was really thick, may be as thick as my wrist. It was very dark and stood in contrast with his fair skin. The foreskin was slightly open and the pink head was partly seen. The most exciting were the veins pushing out of the dark skin and added to the virility of his shaft. It was almost impossible for me to resist the temptation of holding his cock but I knew he would stop me. In a desperate attempt I said, you know I have never seen a male organ, but always nursed the desire to see yours. Would you please let me feel it in my hand?" ("Jano, ami kokhono betachheler ei jinishta dekhini. Kintu mone mone sobsomoy tomarta dekhte cheyechhi. Amake ektu dhore dekhte debe?")

"My aggressiveness stunned him so much, he gave me a dazed look. I took his silence as consent and held his manhood in my both hands like a prized possession. I fondled it for a long time and simply adored it. I opened the foreskin and watched the pink head. I ran my finger in the fold of the foreskin and taking my node close smelled the manhood. It was an exotic male scent and it captivated my senses. My lips were automatically drawn to it and I kissed the head. At this point, mama said, there is no end to temptation, my child. Before we get carried away further, let us finish bathing and get dressed."

"As we came out naked I told him, I was tired of dressing like a sick person and he searched out a nice bottle green wrap around skirt and a lemon yellow blouse. I loved the dress and he helped me in dressing up. I wore a black bra & panty under the dress and now felt healthy. Mama wore a black polo neck T-shirt over beige jeans and looked very handsome. I refused to eat in the bed and he helped me to the dining table. After lunch, we both slept for a couple of hours. We chatted for quite sometime and then watched US Open Golf on the TV. All along, my physical desire for him was alive in me. At bedtime I felt proud as he undressed me. I did not wear the nightie he gave me and waited for him to undress. As he took off his T-shirt exposing his hairy chest, very strong lust overpowered me.

This time, I could not resist myself and hungrily embraced him. I kissed his hairy chest and also his cheeks. I was feeling wonderful as my naked body was pressing against him. My lips automatically got drawn to his lips but he for some time did not respond. Finally his resistance broke and his lips parted accommodating my tongue in his mouth. As my tongue hungrily explored his mouth, I started getting lost in the vortex of his love. As I pressed my breasts and crotch on his body, I felt his strong manhood and held it over his jeans. As our kiss grew more & more passionate, his hands softly pressed my boobs. He started pushing his manhood on my furry love spot and I was totally moist with love."

"I unbuttoned his jeans and pulled it down. As it slipped down to his knees I held his strong manhood over his brief. It had grown enormously big & strong. I pulled at the waistband of his brief. Now mama broke the kiss and quickly discarded his jeans & brief. As he stepped out fully naked, his enormous cock sprang open. It was an awesome view for me and I just couldn't resist myself and knelt down to kiss it. I felt like fully possessing it and holding it tight in my hands I kissed and licked it all over. Mama pulled me up, held me close on his chest and slowly moved on to the bed. He lied down and made me sit by his side. I took my face close to his towering shaft and fondled it with my hand, lips and tongue."

"I closely explored the hairy area around and felt his balls. The stretch behind his balls and all along his crack there were enormous amount of hair – I made him lift his waist and leaked that hairy stretch like a hungry animal. I licked his crack and he moaned very softly and sweetly. As I was engrossed in licking, Mama's hands were on my boobs – he pressed them initially softly and then very hard. He was the first man I ever tasted closely and savoured his virility."

"After a while mama got up and made me lie down. He started exploring my body with his lips and tongue. He kissed my neck & ears and I moaned in ecstasy. He now licked my hairy armpits. It was a great sensation and I reciprocated by licking not only his armpit but also all over his chest. He placed my lips on his tiny nipples and with the slightest touch of my tongue they stood erect. He prompted me to bite the nipples – he moaned with every bite and softly slapped my hips encouraging me to bite stronger. Now he attacked my boobs – he licked all over and then chewed the nipple. At the same time he pressed the other boob. I never felt so excited before."

"He went down all along my belly and reached my furry erotic zone. For quite some time he explored my bush with his fingers, lips and tongue. He then turned me round and licked all over my butts. He parted my crack and softly explored with his fingers, I suddenly felt his tongue in my crack – wow! How nice I felt. Movement of his tongue became more probing and I suddenly felt his tongue going inside my asshole. It's hard to describe the sensation as his tongue penetrated my very private hole. The sensation made me wild and my body quivered like a feather. He slowly withdrew his tongue and I felt very exhausted."

"After allowing me a little rest, he turned me round. He folded and parted my legs – and then parted my pussy lips with his fingers. He inserted his tongue and started licking and sucking. I screamed in excitement. He found my clit and chewed it making me hit the roof in excitement. I started screaming, Mama, I want you inside me. He didn't reply and continued sucking me. He inserted his finger deep inside and soon hit a spot sending a high voltage surge through my body. As he alternately activated his tongue & finger, I floated under a continuous wave of orgasms. After how long I don't know, I had a final earth shattering climax. Within seconds I sank into very deep slumber."

"When I opened my eyes, he was reclining beside me, still stark naked and lovingly looking at me. His manhood was a little softer now, but I still observed strong love & lust in his eyes. I pushed him down on the bed and climbed on his naked body. As I kissed all over his naked body, I held his manhood in a tight grip. As it grew back its full vigour, I put my mouth on it. I was surprised as the huge shaft smoothly went inside my mouth. I pushed my mouth up & down and he moaned heavily. After a while he was very restless and removed my mouth. Now I was totally wild and screamed, mama, I want you inside me."

"He took me in his arms and said. It's not done my child. You have to wait for your husband to deflower you. But I retorted, I don't care about the so called future husband. You are the only man I love and would always love you. I loved you ever since I grew up. I want you and none else to take my virginity. He understood my overpowering sentiments. Yes, you will have me, he whispered. He said, first time it's very painful, ma. I don't have the heart to inflict such pain in you. I don't care, I retorted. He asked me when I had my last period. I told him my next one was due in a day or two. He nodded his head and said, let me see how I can keep it least painful."

"He placed a pillow under my hips. He brought a thick sheet and folding it a couple of times, placed it under my butts over the pillow. He spread my folded legs as much as he could and with his fingers put a lot of gel inside. He now brought his wonderful manhood close to my pussy. He parted my swollen lips and slowly pushed it. I felt it was too big but still was eager to take it in. He gave a strong push and it went in partly – Oh!! What a shock it was – I felt a strong pain but also strong current of pleasure. I shrieked in pain and later moaned softly. Then there was another thrust and I felt it almost ripped me open – wow! the pain was like being pierced by a steel rod but it sent a storm of wonderful, intoxicating pleasure through my body. I grunted strongly and almost lost my sense."

"Mama stroked me very softly and with each stroke I was getting mad with the pleasure rising fast. After a few such strokes I was in frenzy and clasped his waist between my legs. As he stroked me softly, he pressed my boobs – initially softly and then very hard. He gradually stepped up his pace of stroking. Within seconds I came like a volcano. After I recovered, I felt his manhood moving again and soon he was stroking me to another round of pleasure. Pain was almost not there and the pleasure was multiplying with each stroke. Soon I felt a lot of hot liquid filling my tunnel. The warmth of the hot liquid generated another phase of pleasure and I climaxed. After a while, mama pulled me up from bed and took me to the bathroom. I found the sheet was stained with blood. He washed me affectionately and brought me back to the bed. He removed the stained sheet and affectionately put me to bed. I slept naked all night tightly hugging him."

"Next morning when I woke up, my heart was filled with joy as I saw this handsome man sleeping naked by my side. For the whole day, he treated me like a new found lover. He made love to me four to five times in next 24 hours. On Monday morning when he dropped me at college, he walked up with me to the college gate. As I said bye to him, he whispered, just forget that the last weekend ever existed. Later, he made sure this was a forgotten chapter."

As Nikki finished her story, all three of us sat spellbound for a while. Having heard the exciting stories I was feeling very horny. As I looked at Shelly & Nikki, their faces were flushed. I was sure they were feeling horny too and was wondering where was this night leading us.

At this stage, Shelly suddenly said, "I have read so many stories about Strip Poker and quite curious about it. Why don't we try it today?"

My heart skipped a beat at the suggestion. I said, "I am game, if Nikki is willing."

As I waited for Nikki's answer with bated breath, she said, "I don't know poker. Only card game I know is Indian version played with three cards."

Shelly said, "That's perfectly ok. But I hope you are aware of the implication of ‘strip'. One who loses a hand would have to take off one article he or she is wearing."

As Nikki looked at Shelly with wide eyes, I thought she was going to say no. She increased my blood pressure by keeping quiet for a while. She raised her glass to her lips and I noticed her hand was trembling. She repeatedly sipped the drink but didn't say any thing and my heart was beating so hard that one could almost hear the sound.

At long last, Nikki drained her glass, took a long drag on her cigarette and said, "I am not going to spoil the show. I am game!"

(Note for the readers - The Strip Poker story will be continued in the next part)

rubysen
rubysen
679 Followers
1...345678